Type keyword(s) to search

MAFS: Happily Ever After in the Media

• Start Topic

Shawniece, Jephte have signed on.

Now that Anthony and Ashley have announced their baby on the way...please let them be the second couple to join the show...

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/ashley-petta-anthony-damico-pregnant-married-at-first-sight/

https://www.eonline.com/news/963760/married-at-first-sight-s-ashley-petta-and-anthony-d-amico-expecting-first-child-together

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 2

Yay I loved them and think they will be great parents.

So I am guessing the show is the three couples who are parents/expecting, we have Ashley's pregnancy, Shawneice's birth and new parenthood and the famewhore again becasue she has a toddler.

Sorry I posted this in another thread - which may have been the wrong one. Jamie has been posting Instagram stories of her taking pregnancy tests. And like ones that may have a really really faint line. 

So maybe the 3rd couple is Jamie & Doug 

Edited by JAndy
  • Love 1
On 8/31/2018 at 8:06 PM, JAndy said:

Sorry I posted this in another thread - which may have been the wrong one. Jamie has been posting Instagram stories of her taking pregnancy tests. And like ones that may have a really really faint line. 

So maybe the 3rd couple is Jamie & Doug 

No...please no more Jamie. Her 15 minutes were up a long time ago.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

If the third couple is someone from this season, that would surprise me. Bobby and Danielle seem like the most obvious choice but Danielle isn't comfortable with the cameras in her life.

Yeah, but I heard they get paid six figures to do this show and that will come in handy since she will probably have to look for another job closer to Bobby's house soon.

• Love 3
(edited)

BabyLD is pissed her name is so boring and spelled vintage style... no attempt to sparkle her name... Lawra DeNiece

Jephtina has the pizzazz befitting a MAFS baby......not Laura Denisezzzzzzz

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 2

The baby was named for her grandmothers and I guess they both had the standard spelling of the names. My name is spelled in a "unique" way and I absolutely hate it. I am opposed to all alternative spellings of names. It has just given me hell over the years. No Micheles, Alisons, Kristophers, Johnathans, Trayces, Nikoles, or Ashleighs for me...

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, Gobears said:

The baby was named for her grandmothers and I guess they both had the standard spelling of the names. My name is spelled in a "unique" way and I absolutely hate it. I am opposed to all alternative spellings of names. It has just given me hell over the years. No Micheles, Alisons, Kristophers, Johnathans, Trayces, Nikoles, or Ashleighs for me...

What is wrong with Michele? All the Micheles in my family are spelled like that. Until I got to college I didn’t know anyone spelled Michele with two LL.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, scruffy73 said:

What is wrong with Michele? All the Micheles in my family are spelled like that. Until I got to college I didn’t know anyone spelled Michele with two LL.

You can come sit with me Melisa with one S here, my mother was before her time both my older brother and I have alternative spelt names, then she saw come sense and named the rest with traditional spellings. The amount of times I have said " Yes I am sure my name is Melissa my mother just can not spell".

1 hour ago, crazychicken said:

You can come sit with me Melisa with one S here, my mother was before her time both my older brother and I have alternative spelt names, then she saw come sense and named the rest with traditional spellings. The amount of times I have said " Yes I am sure my name is Melissa my mother just can not spell".

You’re not the only Melisa I “know”. I’m sure her mama wasn’t pushing for “creative” when she named her. That’s like my name is Angele and people call me Angela. No, Angele is not a creative spelling for Angela. It means angel. Angele is more often spelled Angelle but my great-grandmother was Angele and I’m sure they weren’t thinking of “alternative spellings” in the late 1800s/early 1900s.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I have a name with an accent that can be spelled different ways.  Don't get me started......

Don’t talk about accents! My mama put an accent in the wrong place on my name. Thank goodness no one used their French class education on me.

• Love 1
On 9/12/2018 at 9:04 AM, qtpye said:

Yeah, but I heard they get paid six figures to do this show and that will come in handy since she will probably have to look for another job closer to Bobby's house soon.

Does the show truly have the budget to pay that much? 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, aphroditewitch said:

Does the show truly have the budget to pay that much? 

In the original first year show they with Jaimie/Doug and Courtney/Jason I think they were getting paid 75-100k per person. Supposedly this is mere penny to what these shows make if they are successful. The d-list cast of teen mom gets paid $250k per season 

• Love 1
(edited)

Bobby's and Danielle's announcement photo has pink on the sign and a pair of periwinkle sandals between Mr.Henry and Nelly..spoiler alert/hint....

Mazel tov, Cheers and Hip Hip Hooray to Bobby's future hunting, fishing and golfing buddy....he will have such fun teaching his kiddo the hobbies he loves....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 3

Sounds like a made for TV horror movie...

TLC lures the 3 couples onto an island resort with a promise of a vacation...sink the only boat... no possible exit off the island...

Instead of fun and relaxation, Dr. Jessica, Dr. Pepper and Pastor Cal pester, annoy and bug the hell out of the couples.

Shawniece will ugly cry.

Jephte will ask why the baby is in such a rush to exit the womb after a short 9 months...why not baby steps and come out in a year?

Ashley will kick everyone's butt in corn hole.

Anthony will annoy Shawniece, Ashley and Danielle at the Lamaze class by getting in their faces and saying..."just breathe."

Bobby will know all the answers to the baby quiz...

How many centimeters should the cervix be dilated before you push?...TEN!....

What is the optimal number of fingers should your baby have?...TEN!...number of toes?...TEN!

• Love 2

After that promo I am not sure they should claim the Pierre's as a success, Jephte has not seemed to matured at all. The others I would call normal marriage spats but Jephte is a jerkface who doesn't want to look a year ahead with his heavily pregnant wife.

I think I am MAFed out at the moment and am not sure I will watch if it is going down the drama lines. A positive for it is that it looks like we won't see Jamie because if they bring her in for parenting advice it is a hard no from me.

• Love 3

They shipped them into one place so they could "benefit from their expert advice so they can overcome any obstacles that come in their way", but they're still not officially counseling - remember that viewers. 

Why any of these couples would "put their faith into the hands of (TV personalities) experts" is confounding...   except for, of course, they showed them the money.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Wow 4 lbs? Either she was premature or is a low birth weight baby. 

3 weeks early. But it did seem low to me too, but I had an 8.5 lbs baby so 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

• Love 1