Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Prisoners

Darius forms a dangerous alliance in order to destroy the dark money forces of Q17. Also, Grace takes action when surprising news jolts her world.

Air date August 27, 2018.

Closing scene: Duun. Dah dun duuunnn.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 1

I am kind of liking the Q-17 angle because I think it has more to do with what's going on in the world right now than some dumb rock threatening to hit the earth.

I was disappointed that Q-17 only had 21 Billion dollars to try to take over the world. Mark Zuckerberg loses more money than that in his couch cushions.

Jillian steals the plans for the rail gun and hands them other to somebody. Why does Jillian think that anything good would come from that. She should have drank that poisoned Kool-Aid when they first offered it to her and we wouldn't be in this mess right now.

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

Jillian steals the plans for the rail gun and hands them other to somebody. Why does Jillian think that anything good would come from that. She should have drank that poisoned Kool-Aid when they first offered it to her and we wouldn't be in this mess right now.

Basically for the purpose of this cult storyline, they've closed out other subplots and they have 3 more episodes of this season to go.

1 hour ago, AnimeMania said:

Sorry, Liam, but your girlfriend is the definition of "too stupid to live."
Even though one of the producer/writers is a woman, it seems all of the female characters in this show are somewhere on the south end of the too-stupid-to-live bell curve. But then the guys aren't exactly vessels of wisdom either.

• Love 5

This show is exhausting in its relentless drive for twists and shocks., and in its absurdity. (The successful launch was the biggest surprise; no doubt there will be other problems.) I'll finish it out, with just 3 episodes left, but I'll be glad when it's over.

(P.S. I wish the actors better material in their next ventures.)

Edited by justmehere
  • Love 6

Just what every series needs in the late season.  A pregnancy storyline.

Whenever they show detailed plans on a tv show, I love to pause it and read what is actually written for a good laugh.  The rail gun plan (13 pages, so simple) is actually a blueprint made up for permit approval.  Permit approval?  You're going to hang the fate of the entire world on a bureaucrat from the local planning agency who probably won't be out there until next Thursday?  What if he red tags it?  Then, the company that made it is Maxwell Colliders, which immediately sent me back to the old Beatles song "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" (sorry for the earworm). But the question is probably moot, anyway.  The cult leader no doubt has a next-level education in particle physics that he has managed to conceal from everyone on the planet.

Alycia should program a small bug into Q17's finance program to drop, say, 1/100 of a cent of any transaction into a secret account just for her. Over time she could have a good nest egg.  Of course, who is trading stocks and bonds with less than three months to go?

I like the FBI director worrying about a warrant.  Did you not get the memo that Uncle Nick is very likely involved in some recent assassinations?  I hope they arrested the creepy driver and the copter pilot as well.  Round up the usual suspects.

• Love 5

Since Nora and Nate were both still around this episode, apparently the Kool-Aid was just Kool-Aid.  Apparently Jillian just knocked it back and then went to have her hair redone.  (It's a different style this episode than the last.)

So…the government has the entire city (country?) under incredibly-sophisticated closed-circuit surveillance, with cops and soldiers ready to surround anyone, anywhere, anytime, and this is somehow supposed to be a good thing…but Alonzo somehow lets Jillian and Zoe stroll off because he's too busy flirting with Grace?  Nice priorities, dude.  Seriously.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

Bwah ha ha ha hahaha ha!

Yeah, I'm watching this dumbstruck (literally...struck by the dumb!) thinking "Isn't this the chick that ten minutes ago was deciding which humans would continue the species on the generation starship?" Because she's some genius...because she's...wait, what is it again?--oh yeah, a recent college grad who wrote one science fiction novel. I mean, the credentials! And not only is she skilled and wise enough to choose the future of humanity...but she's given a security clearance in the White House because she's just so indispensable.

But somehow she's also so susceptible to cult brainwashing that after only a couple sessions in Textbook Cutting-Edge Cult Headquarters she goes all Susan Atkins to the new-age Charlie Manson, with moon eyes and "yeeessss, of course I'll steal the classified plans for the thing that's going to save the freaking world and give it to my new Family and Beloved Leader who talk about 'the end' all the time, I am so enthralled with your perfect curly hair Long John Silver!"

I'm still rooting for the asteroid. If these folks are the pinnacle of humans, just wipe 'em out and start over.

Also, why are teenagers always always always pouty rebellious idiots? I mean, yeah, teenagers (I raised several, I'm not totally ignorant)...but seriously: there's a hit man after you, your life is in danger, you're preggers, c'mon. No sense of self-preservation at all? No gratitude that mom will whisk you away to safety? Boo-hoo you have to leave? (What?? You just got back from the other side of the world...clearly travel isn't something you're afraid of.) But you'll run off to a cult with a total stranger?

And the rash, angry cop who is for some inexplicable reason the better choice for protection than a few Mossad guys (whut??) goes to hang out and watch Grace pack instead of, oh I don't know, keeping the kid he's sworn to protect in view and actually protecting her?

Come on down, asteroid! Sail away, solar sail! Load up the rail gun with blanks, and party like it's the end of the world!

3 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

I was disappointed that Q-17 only had 21 Billion dollars to try to take over the world. Mark Zuckerberg loses more money than that in his couch cushions.

Bwah ha ha ha hahaha ha HA HA! 

I kind of want to root around in Zuckerberg's couch cushions now, though.  : )

• Love 10
1 hour ago, cuppasun said:

But somehow [Jillian's] also so susceptible to cult brainwashing that after only a couple sessions in Textbook Cutting-Edge Cult Headquarters she goes all Susan Atkins to the new-age Charlie Manson, with moon eyes and "yeeessss, of course I'll steal the classified plans for the thing that's going to save the freaking world

To be fair to Jillian, I hadn't noticed the physical resemblance between Jillian's Charlie Manson and the original young Charlie Manson until reading this—and I don't think the hair and makeup people failed to telegraph it.

40 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

Me!!??!,   I thought you put the solar sail in the rocket!

Darius: Do I have to do everything myself?

Asteroid: Apparently.

1 hour ago, cuppasun said:

And the rash, angry cop who is for some inexplicable reason the better choice for protection than a few Mossad guys (whut??) goes to hang out and watch Grace pack instead of, oh I don't know, keeping the kid he's sworn to protect in view and actually protecting her?

And he didn't even fail because Grace killed his sister—for which he was seeking more than death penalty levels of revenge until a few minutes ago—nor did he fail because Evil Uncle's creepy cabal hench person scooped Grace's daughter up. Nope. It was Jillian's superpowered ability to make anyone follow her anywhere. 

Speaking of Jillian's superpowers: I kept assuming Darius had sent her on an undercover mission to fake being a true believer because the cult was really a branch of Evil Uncle's cabal. Guess not. Right? Right?!?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

To be fair to Jillian, I hadn't noticed the physical resemblance between Jillian's Charlie Manson and the original young Charlie Manson until reading this—and I don't think the hair and makeup people failed to telegraph it.

Hee hee, this is even better--I was just thinking of the Creepy Guru/Devoted Follower vibe between Atkins & Manson being replicated here with Jillian and what's-his-face (he'll always be John Silver to me!). But you're totally right: he is kind of a prettier (young) Charlie, and the trappings are there (hair/beard/hippie stylin'). Using the shiny stuff of the computer age instead of acid to mesmerize, I guess!

4 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

Speaking of Jillian's superpowers: I kept assuming Darius had sent her on an undercover mission to fake being a true believer because the cult was really a branch of Evil Uncle's cabal. Guess not. Right? Right?!?

Okay, now I want this. Well, I sort of want it because I don't know what would annoy me more at this point: Jillian's continued stupidity, or the show trying to convince me that Jillian is not at all stupid but the unsung genius blah blah... Still, if this happens, then you win all the prizes. Or you're a plant. Did some ditzy chick give you a bunch of classified files?

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

That would be the greatest plot twist of them all. And in the end, Jillian still drank the Kool-Aid. A statue will be placed in her honor for saving the world.

• Love 3

Not completely related to the episode, but were there not coming attractions for next week shown?  At the end of the episode, there was the usual voiceover (by Santiago?) "Stay tuned for scenes from our next episode, etc", then commercials, then a promo for Colbert, then they did the thing where the closing credits go by at warp speed while another promo shows, then all of a sudden, Elementary has started.  Maybe it was just my station, but I'm in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale market, and the CBS station there is an O&O, so less likely to be any such snafus.  Maybe I'll check YouTube later.

• Love 1

Nope, no coming attractions here, either.  Perhaps Santiago meant that if we kept watching CBS on an infinite loop, they'd eventually show an ad?  (Probably not.)

There could be a promo on YouTube (or the CBS website), true.  I haven't checked.

• Love 2

Titan TV lists Survivor for this coming Monday (Labor Day), so I'm hopeful it will be on then.

Zoe was beyond annoying.  And what happens to Grace's dad now that Harris has sprung him but Zoe won't be making the plane and Grade will probably want to stay behind.  Besides, doesn't he needed skilled medical treatment for a while?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Even though one of the producer/writers is a woman, it seems all of the female characters in this show are somewhere on the south end of the too-stupid-to-live bell curve. But then the guys aren't exactly vessels of wisdom either.

Men are from stupid Mars, Women are from Stupid Venus is what they are going for?

1 hour ago, Halting Hex said:

Nope, no coming attractions here, either.  Perhaps Santiago meant that if we kept watching CBS on an infinite loop, they'd eventually show an ad?  (Probably not.)

There could be a promo on YouTube (or the CBS website), true.  I haven't checked.

They never intended to have a preview for next week, however, due to an unfortunate technical glitch, the Santiago voiceover of "Psych!" was not aired after the commercials.

Salvation Deleted Scenes:

Harris: Darius, your tip-off worked. We have Alycia in custody. How did you guess her disguise?

Darius: During our brief but intense relationship, I became quite familiar with the contents of her disguise closet. Which one was it? French Maid? Catholic Schoolgirl? Lola Bunny?

Harris: It was the cheap blonde wig and sunglasses one. 

Darius: Of course...I guess I didn't really need to mention the others.

Harris: I'm so glad you did though.

==========

Alonzo: Don't worry Grace, I can protect your daughter. I do have this weird blind spot about suicide cult members, but I'm sure that won't be relevant.

Grace: How can I be sure I can trust you?

Alonzo: Oh, my emotional Magic 8 Ball came up "Extreme Loyalty" this morning.

Grace: Whew! So glad it wasn't "Murderous Rage" again.

Alonzo: I was hoping for some more of that "Sexual Attraction"

Grace: My dance card is pretty full right now...but if that one comes up again...call me?

==========

Zoe: [Runs to sink, vomits]

Grace: Oh my god, is that morning sickness?

Zoe: No! Don't be ridiculous. I'm just super-nervous about this thing I have to tell you.

Grace: What a relief! What do you have to tell me? I can handle it...

Zoe: I'm pregnant.

Grace: Dammit, Zoe!

===========

Harris: Grace, even though we are not together anymore, we will still have a grandchild together!

Grace: That's a weird way to look at it, but yes. Also, let go of my hand.

===========

Liam: We can't launch! The simulation says a wind of 30 knots will cause a failure!

Alycia: I wouldn't go by the simulation, Liam. I should know, I wrote it.

Liam: But you're a great programmer! I've seen how fast you can type...without even looking!

Alycia: Yes, but I know nothing about aeronautical engineering. So, it's just a thinly disguised port of Atari Missile Command.

Liam: That explains why it kept asking for more tokens!

Alycia: Just believe in yourself. Believe in us!

Liam: Where did you get that "Sexy Convict" outfit. Never mind...it's working!

===========

Alycia: The billionaires have hidden all their money, there's no telling where!

Darius: It's a bunch of old white guys, Alycia. Check on Ebay for Stamps, Baseball Cards, and Vintage Skin Mags.

Alycia: My God, the world's entire supply of those things has been bought up in that last hour! What do we do now?

Darius: Simple. We trash their buyer and seller ratings, and all those collectibles will be worthless! No one will deal with them.

Alycia: Brilliant. [types fast as screen scrolls unrelated code listing]. Done!

Edited by Latverian Diplomat
Add one more scene
  • Love 5

More deleted scenes:

UNCLE NICK:  Darius, what do you think you're doing?  You can't arrest ME!

DARIUS:  Can't I? (smirks)

UNCLE NICK:  You fool!  If I don't get to New York in half an hour to meet your cousin Sherlock and that Dr. Watson, Crossover Monday is ruined!

-------------------

LIAM:  I can't believe you're just letting Alycia walk around here!

DARIUS:  Relax, kid.  She's got people watching her at all times.

LIAM:  And that metal bracelet, that's an ankle monitor?

DARIUS:  Um, yeah.  (under his breath) Shit, I can't believe I unhooked her from the bed the wrong way…

---------------------

ALYCIA:  So that gold thing's an antenna, see? I can use it to get into Q-17's secret server and drain their money!

DARIUS: Excellent!

ALYCIA:  And you got it out of the chip in Fiona's neck, right?  What was her operative number again?

DARIUS:  371*, why?  (*-yes, it is, check the computer display when it's activated in "Abre Sus Ojos")

ALYCIA:  So let me get this straight, our reclusive billionaires have made their secret server accessible via antennas in hundreds of their operatives' necks?  Jeez, it's a wonder these guys still have cab fare…

----------------------

LIAM:  I can't believe you're back!

ALYCIA (smirks): Not just back, but back in the main cast credits! It's as though I never left!

LIAM:  Oh, god…

ALYCIA:  I hear Zoe's been kicked down to guest star, though.  She's so upset, she keeps puking, I'll bet! Heh-heh.

LIAM:  God, you're so evil.  Why does this get me hot?  And why does that ankle monitor look like it fits that chain on Darius's bed?

-----------------------

LIAM:  It's no good, the wind is too fast! T.E.S.S. says the launch won't work!

ALYCIA:  Don't worry, I wrote T.E.S.S.'s code, remember?

LIAM: Well, yes, but I deleted that and restored the original programming—

ALYCIA:  Shh, ignore that!  Anyway, I deliberately wrote the code so that the numbers come up wrong!

LIAM:  Why would you do that?  That makes no sense! Also, it's really evil!

ALYCIA:  Hello, have you met me?  Also, as far as "making no sense", I'm not the one who put JIllian in charge of the ark, I'm just saying!

LIAM:  Wait, how do you know about that?

ALYCIA:  Fiona told me.

LIAM:  Wait, wait, how do you know Fiona?

ALYCIA:  She's my girlfriend, you moron!  I told you I had one, remember?

(FIONA enters)

FIONA:  Hey, baby.  Ready to blow this taco stand?  I've got Darius chained to the bed, he won't make a fuss.

ALYCIA:  Yeah, let's just watch the launch first. 

(They kiss, Fiona picks the lock on Alycia's "ankle monitor" and tosses it to Liam, who's busy gaping.)

ALYCIA:  Aw, don't look so sad, kid.  If you hurry, you can catch up with Jillian at COPE's hair salon.  I hear she's going there all the time these days.

• Love 3

Well, it never occurred to me that the writers would immediately bring back Re/Syst in the guise of a single woman, even one fetchingly shackled at the ankle. The idea that there was only ever one hacker in Re/Syst is preposterous, Lady Hawk by herself isn't enough. It makes you wonder why they bothered to get rid of Re/Syst in the first place. Liam should go back to being Galileo, because as Galileo he was interested in saving the world. As Liam, he's chasing after Jillian, though it seems like Alycia actually enjoys herself, which should be a plus I think. The successful launch of the solar sail is due almost entirely to Galileo et al. I have trouble suspending disbelief over the sail unfolding/repair "problem" in the first place, and Darius' magical appearance as Aguirre left no real impression. 

The thing about the political story taking so much screen time over the anti-asteroid engineering is that they aren't doing politics, they're doing soap. They've disappeared Russia and China and Monroe Bennett's agenda in favor of Nick/Darius scenes. They've disappeared Re/Syst in favor of pregnancy and light bondage. They've disappeared hard feelings over political violence in favor of Grace/Alonzo heat. I actually tend to like the characters but the intense focus on their personal lives at the expense of the world, even in the background, tends to diminish them. It makes them feel petty to me.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Latverian Diplomat said:

Salvation Deleted Scenes:

29 minutes ago, Halting Hex said:

More deleted scenes:

You guys are far more entertaining writers than the ones actually working on the show! Nice work.

I especially liked this one (something about defeating bad guys via online sales ratings just hits me right in my super-geek funnybone!):

3 hours ago, Latverian Diplomat said:

Alycia: The billionaires have hidden all their money, there's no telling where!

Darius: It's a bunch of old white guys, Alycia. Check on Ebay for Stamps, Baseball Cards, and Vintage Skin Mags.

Alycia: My God, the world's entire supply of those things has been bought up in that last hour! What do we do now?

Darius: Simple. We trash their buyer and seller ratings, and all those collectibles will be worthless! No one will deal with them.

Alycia: Brilliant. [types fast as screen scrolls unrelated code listing]. Done!

• Love 2

Some nice little character interactions in this episode - shame about the increasing soapiness of the plot.

Why did both Grace and Harris feel compelled to ask how far along Zoe's pregnancy is? They both know damn well that Zoe and Dylan only knew each other for about a week, and they know exactly when that week was, so if Dylan is the father of her baby, that's a pretty narrow window for conception, which makes it a pretty silly question.

I'm pleased that all the suicide cult stuff from last week was just a red herring and my prediction that Jillian was deliberately targeted by Cope for her high security clearance has proved to be correct - her storyline makes so much more sense that way. We just need to find out now just who is behind Cope and how they link in with everything else. Plus, we still don't know who Nero is.

Heck, it'll probably turn out that Q17 and Nick Tanz were behind everything all along - Resyst, Cope, the works! Multiple avenues for fermenting chaos!

There seems to be a lot of affection out there for John Noble based on other roles, but I haven't seen him in anything but this, and I've got to say, I'm not impressed. But maybe I don't like him because I'm not supposed to - Uncle Nick is designed to be a loathsome character, after all. I just wish his accent weren't so weird, if nothing else.

If Darius was raised by Uncle Nick for even a portion of his childhood, it's a miracle he's turned out even remotely well balanced, really speaking. He's done well to hang onto a few scruples and sense of compassion in the face of such an evil influence. I'm going to give all the credit for it to his mother, since his father was also a Tanz.

As President, is Darius allowed to regain control of Tanz? Or is he running it now as a nationalised industry? Maybe I shouldn't ask such questions.

I like Samantha Ferris, so it's good to see her in an extended run of episodes here.

Alycia is really pretty, and as much as I dislike the character, I'm glad to see both her and Zoe back to boost the number of female characters in this episode.

I'm on holiday next week with no internet access, so don't know if I'll be able to see next week's episode at all.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Llywela said:

I'm pleased that all the suicide cult stuff from last week was just a red herring and my prediction that Jillian was deliberately targeted by Cope for her high security clearance has proved to be correct - her storyline makes so much more sense that way. We just need to find out now just who is behind Cope and how they link in with everything else.

I'm not so sure? I'm thinking maybe Cope wants to sabotage the rail gun as part of a "global suicide"? The "kool-aid" could have just been a drill, as real life suicide cults are sadly known to do.

I could be wrong, but he seems super creepy, and I don't think that's by accident, even on this show.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Llywela said:

We just need to find out now just who is behind Cope and how they link in with everything else. Plus, we still don't know who Nero is.

Hey, wait a second... now I'm thinking Nero is John Silver (I mean Bass Shepherd. What a silly name. Herder of fish?).

Fits as well as anything else, I suppose. I mean, no reason to not go full-out gonzo and throw out the clichés in the end, right? Cult is really super-hacker terrorist collective. Cult leader is really Head Super Hacker Terrorist. Illuminati Conspiracy Billionaire Boyz Club is really a front for forging an international Social Democrat single-nation planet. Darius is really the Big Bad and is pushing the asteroid toward Earth rather than away. (Go, Darius!) Dylan is alive and hiding in the wilderness/jungle/desert (pick remote location/country of choice). Grace, Harris and Alonzo are going to form a polyamorous triad, adopt Zoe's baby, and buy a house in Malibu. Zoe will be off being the co-captain of the Cult Soccer Team. Alycia will steal the Ark, head off into space and round up her own crew of highly intelligent extra-terrestrials; before she takes off, she'll give Liam all the money she stole from the Illuminati (which Darius only thought he snagged and tucked away, but it was an illusion she'd programmed into the system when he nipped out for a pee). Liam will buy Madagascar and run a lemur sanctuary.

Of course, all those things will only happen for a month or so. Because the meteor will hit, humans and other big mammals will be wiped out...and we'll close on shot of dinosaur baby hatching from an egg and looking perceptively at the camera. Finally, they get another turn!

• Love 3

Why did both Grace and Harris feel compelled to ask how far along Zoe's pregnancy is?

To remind the audience, I'm guessing.  Heck, we probably needed to have it specified how long this season's been going on.  

There seems to be a lot of affection out there for John Noble based on other roles, but I haven't seen him in anything but this, and I've got to say, I'm not impressed. … I just wish his accent weren't so weird, if nothing else.

Yeah, I wouldn't be putting this at the top of my resume if I were John, either.  He's been much better on both Fringe and Elementary.  And I honestly don't know what's up with that accent.  I mean, the files say Nick's British; that's definitely not a British accent.

I'm on holiday next week with no internet access, so don't know if I'll be able to see next week's episode at all.

Well, the download sites will still have it available when you return.  I went to grab this one this morning, and realized I'd forgotten to pick up 2.07-2.09.  Taken care of now.  (And I've got two weeks of Big Brother to fill in…oy.)  Enjoy your trip.  And watch out for falling rocks.

• Love 2

More deleted scenes:

Jillian:  Thank you for letting Zoe stay here.  In return, I brought you the plans for the massive rail gun.

Cult Leader:  Rail gun?  What the hell is that?  I said Nail Gun.  We're doing some remodeling, for chrissakes.  You're the kind of person that needs a recipe to boil water, I take it.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Latverian Diplomat said:

I'm not so sure? I'm thinking maybe Cope wants to sabotage the rail gun as part of a "global suicide"? The "kool-aid" could have just been a drill, as real life suicide cults are sadly known to do.

Well, sure, they could still want the world to end - but I mean, last week made it seem Jillian was about to drink poison and die on the spot, which would have made very little storyline sense, really speaking. Whatever they want the rail gun plans for, it seems clear now that they cultivated Jillian specifically to get hold of them, as predicted, which gives some kind of purpose to her storyline, even if I do regret that she's been taken down this road.

3 hours ago, cuppasun said:

Hey, wait a second... now I'm thinking Nero is John Silver (I mean Bass Shepherd. What a silly name. Herder of fish?).

Fits as well as anything else, I suppose. I mean, no reason to not go full-out gonzo and throw out the clichés in the end, right? Cult is really super-hacker terrorist collective. Cult leader is really Head Super Hacker Terrorist. Illuminati Conspiracy Billionaire Boyz Club is really a front for forging an international Social Democrat single-nation planet. Darius is really the Big Bad and is pushing the asteroid toward Earth rather than away. (Go, Darius!) Dylan is alive and hiding in the wilderness/jungle/desert (pick remote location/country of choice). Grace, Harris and Alonzo are going to form a polyamorous triad, adopt Zoe's baby, and buy a house in Malibu. Zoe will be off being the co-captain of the Cult Soccer Team. Alycia will steal the Ark, head off into space and round up her own crew of highly intelligent extra-terrestrials; before she takes off, she'll give Liam all the money she stole from the Illuminati (which Darius only thought he snagged and tucked away, but it was an illusion she'd programmed into the system when he nipped out for a pee). Liam will buy Madagascar and run a lemur sanctuary.

Of course, all those things will only happen for a month or so. Because the meteor will hit, humans and other big mammals will be wiped out...and we'll close on shot of dinosaur baby hatching from an egg and looking perceptively at the camera. Finally, they get another turn!

Thanks for the giggle.

I've decided to assume that Bass is short for Sebastian, because the alternative is to believe that either his parents named him Bass on purpose or he that named himself Bass because he really liked that fish!

3 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

To remind the audience, I'm guessing.  Heck, we probably needed to have it specified how long this season's been going on. 

Well yeah, one of them, sure - but both? Overkill!

3 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

Yeah, I wouldn't be putting this at the top of my resume if I were John, either.  He's been much better on both Fringe and Elementary.  And I honestly don't know what's up with that accent.  I mean, the files say Nick's British; that's definitely not a British accent.

Nope, that is definitely not a British accent! Darius has a British accent - London, to be specific, with a few Americanisms creeping in around the edges, which fits his backstory perfectly. But Nick? Last season he sounded generically European, whereas this year his accent seems to wander around at random!

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Llywela said:

I've decided to assume that Bass is short for Sebastian, because the alternative is to believe that either his parents named him Bass on purpose or he that named himself Bass because he really liked that fish!

Either that or his spirit animal is "Big Mouth Billy Bass".

Let's all chant "Kool-Aid!", "Kool-Aid!", "Kool-Aid!". "Nail Gun" haha classic Jillian. 

8 hours ago, Llywela said:

I've decided that his parents wanted their children to form a band, but Bass changed the pronunciation of his name because he was tired of living in the shadow of his brother, Guitar, and his sister, Drums.

8 hours ago, Llywela said:

Nick? Last season he sounded generically European, whereas this year his accent seems to wander around at random!

Yes, that's the accent Noble generally uses.  Now, he IS actually Australian…but that's a rather strange Aussie accent, if it's his own.

• Love 5
On 8/28/2018 at 9:42 PM, cuppasun said:

Cue a scene of the dinosaur, now older, seated in front of a computer streaming the latest Jurassic movie and laughing hysterically.  "Those Hollywood idiots never get it right.  Glad they're all gone!"

• Love 5
On August 28, 2018 at 4:07 PM, Llywela said:

Why did both Grace and Harris feel compelled to ask how far along Zoe's pregnancy is?

Because that's how they'll know if it's a Star Child. A star child has a really short gestation period. 

1 HOUR AGO, TRANSITFAN SAID:

ON AUGUST 28, 2018 AT 8:42 PM, CUPPASUN SAID:

Cue a scene of the dinosaur, now older, seated in front of a computer streaming the latest Jurassic movie and laughing hysterically. "Those Hollywood idiots never get it right. Glad they're all gone!"

Please let this be the endgame and NOT a star child.

• Love 5