Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

So, now she's mad because he's not there. Chantel, why don't you call up your precious brother and see if he'll keep you company if you're so lonely? You care more about him than you do your husband anyway. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Same question!

3 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

Annnnndrrrreeiii working for Father Elizabeth... what can possibly go wrong?

I am assuming that this is the live chat. Will keep searching.

Looks like we're over in the 90 Day thread. 

• Useful 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Chantel is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

The halting speech pattern and the lockjaw makes the  NY'r in me very punchy. Spit it out!!

Obed is not in any Dominican.  He's sitting right in Mother Chantel's living room.

• LOL 3

My hubby is off on a fishing trip this week. Looking forward to Chinese food and bed and falling asleep with the TV on. I will miss him and he will miss me we enjoy the time apart. Chantal, let  Pedro have some fun and you have fun too.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Libby can behoove herself to find a job.

Even though she “works” for her daddy, that’s more than Andrei does. And she will be out of commission for a little bit of time when the baby comes.

Let’s see Andrei match one job with Libby’s job. Right now, she’s carrying that lump. For much longer than 9 months.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

Is it me or is May's speech way behind that of an average five year old? She sounds like a toddler. 2-3, to me. 

Maybe Nicole needs to plunk her down in front of the tv more often /s

• Love 3

May is going to end up like Honey Boo Boo where her mother keeps dropping everything for loser men and putting them before her children. I wish they could set up trust funds for the kids on these shows where their mother can't touch it.

• Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe Nicole needs to plunk her down in front of the tv more often /s

lol...and Robbilee is worried May might "slip through the cracks." Hon, that ship has sailed. That kid needed an intervention months, if not a couple of years ago. May's young, but the longer this bs continues, the harder it will be for her to catch up. 

• Love 8

Robelee and co are really stupid. All they need is to find some half decent US guy that they can control and introduce him to baby Huey. As long as he is giving her the d every night, she will fall in line. Azan will become a memory.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Robbilee is worried May might "slip through the cracks."

That is so stupid. You have to send your kid to school. Nicole can't just "forget" to enroll her. The whole family are dumb as rocks. 

• Love 7
Just now, greekmom said:

Robelee and co are really stupid. All they need is to find some half decent US guy that they can control and introduce him to baby Huey. As long as he is giving her the d every night, she will fall in line. Azan will become a memory.

Nicole needs some kind of conservatorship like Britney

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That is so stupid. You have to send your kid to school. Nicole can't just "forget" to enroll her. The whole family are dumb as rocks. 

I think bearded daddy is afraid Nickel will move to Morocco and not send May to school. 

• Love 2
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

‘I feel bad about Ross not being able to take a job he wants and move back to a city he loves to be close to his family, buuuuut it’s all about me and what I want’

she's milking it for all she can

• Love 2