Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ThinkerBell said:

Why does Chantal's mother always sound like she's reading her lines?

Because she's reading her lines? "Please come for Thanksgiving! We got some harder rolls to throw at you, and have bolted the table to the floor so you can't flip it. And we'll wait until you get your coat off before we start insulting you". 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pollo Loco said:

Wow, she’s willing to spend $$$ for basically a booty call? And there’s no guarantee on that based on Azan’s look of terror and “ohhh, yeah. That....might be hard...yeah”

Might. Probably won't be. Nicole better borrow some little blue pills from dad. And more money.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Godfrey said:

Might. Probably won't be. Nicole better borrow some little blue pills from dad. And more money.

I would love it just love it if she tried to roofie Azan. And it was caught on camera.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

Chantel needs to accept that her family will NEVER accept Pedro.

She needs to stop trying to make fetch happen.

It would be nice if, just once, she would tell her family "Look, Pedro is my husband and we love each other. Please try to get to know him and accept him. I cannot make him come over here and deal with your bad behavior". 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Pollo Loco said:

Wow, she’s willing to spend $$$ for basically a booty call? And there’s no guarantee on that based on Azan’s look of terror and “ohhh, yeah. That....might be hard...yeah”

I doubt IT will be hard.  

All those scenes of Dr Pol and his crew trying to revive newborn puppies by vigorous rubbing and stimulation.... that will be Nicole ministering to Azan’s limp/lifeless manhood. 

• LOL 9

Let me see if I understand.  Nicole spent thousands of dollars to buy two round trip tickets to South Korea.  Azan went first and wasn’t allowed to enter.  They couldn’t get a refund, so she lost the money.  Please tell me she did not send Azan the money to buy the tickets. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Adeejay said:

Let me see if I understand.  Nicole spent thousands of dollars to buy two round trip tickets to South Korea.  Azan went first and wasn’t allowed to enter.  They couldn’t get a refund, so she lost the money.  Please tell me she did not send Azan the money to buy the tickets. 

She will never learn

• Love 3
Just now, Adeejay said:

I bet she accidentally bought tickets to North Korea.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
Just now, Adeejay said:

Oh come on! You know she did! She's as thick as mashed potatoes.

• Love 5
Just now, Adeejay said:

I bet she sent him the funds and he never even booked the tickets, just flat out lied. That’s my guess. Maybe he’ll go for a repeat?

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I bet she sent him the funds and he never even booked the tickets, just flat out lied. That’s my guess. Maybe he’ll go for a repeat?

Oh, he will. She's like a goddamn ATM. He'll keep withdrawing until she finally realizes. And considering her limited brain power, I'm guessing that's not likely any time soon. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, hoosiermom said:

I thought they consummated their "love" in the first season?

They did.  Nicole announced it to the world.  Right after that, Azan sneaked off to call the police and reported the landlord for having an unmarried couple cohabitating on his property. LOL.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Owww ma legs said:

Colteeeee with his true love

They so deserve each other too

I hope Larissa didn't really flush the ring(s)....she needs them to get a bit of $$

• Love 3

I love when the producer (intentionally or not) calls out Nicole!

Producer: so why wasn’t Azan allowed into South Korea?

Nicole: *blank stare as the wheels creak inside her brain*......I don’t know”. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6