Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread: The Sequel

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Oliver’s apartment or Olicity’s? I am confusion.

Same. I’m assuming the person meant Olicity’s? Otherwise 1) spoiler! and 2) WTF. 

Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

Oliver's future apartment since he's sad and depressed because Felicity is "dead"?

Oh that’s a possibility too. 

39 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Same. I’m assuming the person meant Olicity’s? Otherwise 1) spoiler! and 2) WTF. 

Yeah, IDK anymore. I’m hoping he meant Olicity but who knows. 

5 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

I assumed he said Oliver's, but meant Olicity's.

I think so too. O/F don't seem like they're heading toward any kind of separation (and if they were, it seems like it would be short enough that they wouldn't bother building a whole set for it), and since Star City 2038 is in eternal night depression mode, I doubt anyone there would live in an apartment. More like a hovel made out of the skeleton of an exploded building.

• Love 2

Some key spoilers for 707 and 708...

• 707 - SA met Katherine McNamara for the first time at the beginning of this shoot.
  • 707 - Prison riot (naked fighting?).
  • 707 - SA got facial hair shaved off (finally).
  • 707 - Sea Shimooka debuts (per unconfirmed fan spoiler)?
  • 708 - Arrow filmed night club scene inside Metro Banquet Hall.
  • 708 - Arrow filmed formal event at Pinnacle Hotel (SA, EBR, DR, JH, RG, EK).
  • 708 - Fan's Arrow b-t-s set pic showed part of loft(?). Another fan's b-t-s set pic showed interior of unfinished set: "This house was assembled last week inside the studio. I have not yet confirmed whether in #Arrow or #TheFlash as soon as I confirm notice. Although the source often works on arrow."

Also, here's an interesting instagram pic that was posted by Evan Roderick on Nov. 16 - it may have nothing to do with Arrow, but that shadow looks like an archer's silhouette to me (so is this the end for Officer Nick Anastas in 711?)...

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Confirmation of Malcolm's return straight from JB...

I'm A Celebrity's John Barrowman confirms he's returning to Arrow as Malcolm Merlyn
BY MEGAN DAVIES AND ADAM TANSWELL   17 NOVEMBER 2018
http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/arrow/news/a870795/im-a-celebrity-john-barrowman-confirms-arrow-return-malcolm-merlyn/

Rumours that Barrowman would be back as The Dark Archer in the DC TV series picked up earlier this week after the actor reportedly said he'd be returning during a Torchwood panel at the Supanova convention in Brisbane.

Now Barrowman has confirmed the news to us before heading into the Jungle.
"I can't tease anything about it, but I will be returning to the show this year," Barrowman said. "I just filmed some stuff for it recently. If you follow my Instagram and social media, you might've seen something a couple of weeks back."
But that's not all, as Barrowman also told Digital Spy that the show's bosses were looking to schedule him in again in the future.

"Also, just before I went into isolation, they checked my availability again," he added. "We were like, 'You guys knew the schedule. I'm not available right now, so it'll have to be after the new year'."

Edited by tv echo
37 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Some key spoilers for 707 and 708...

SA also had that reference of not being able to post a video "for the last two days" because his face was covered with spoilers, which would have been the Mon/Tues when 707 was filming and he met KM.

Edited by way2interested

E-Whatever Malcom? I don’t see how they could do a resurrection or fakeout and not bring back Thea. Unless they do it in the FF and just mention Thea.

It doesn’t sound like a solid plan yet. 

34 minutes ago, tv echo said:

"Also, just before I went into isolation, they checked my availability again," he added. "We were like, 'You guys knew the schedule. I'm not available right now, so it'll have to be after the new year'."

I hope it never pans out. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

Also Ben and Kat hanging out kinda gives it away that they've filmed with each other, right? 

That’s what I thought.

honestly, if Kat isn’t at least part of the flashforward storyline (if not Olicity’s future daughter), I’ll be shocked. Maybe the most shocked I’ll be all season. 

Only 8 days until we know!

20 minutes ago, jay741982 said:

She has to be Olicity Daughter she Just HAS TO BE LOL. 

I'm 99% there. More than her being a believable Olicity offspring, I saw a pic of her in which she had a Moira vibe to her, and oh my, God, yes. Please! 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Is it weird that the more I see Kat, the more she looks like she could be Olicity's kid? IDK how that's happening. LMAO.

I mean, come on! I will eat my hat if she's not.

If she's not their kid, she's Oliver's replacement-Felicity after her future death. LOL. I kid.

• Love 3

Of all the ways this show has disappointed me over the last 6 years plus season 7's episodes, if Maya isn't Olicity's kid, this would be the biggest disappointment of all. 

ETA: Because I don't know what season we're on.

Edited by calliope1975
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, bijoux said:

I'm 99% there. More than her being a believable Olicity offspring, I saw a pic of her in which she had a Moira vibe to her, and oh my, God, yes. Please! 

LOL well I could see a Olicity Daughter having some traits of her Paternal Grandma. Hell We all know Felicity and Moira are both badass women that got shit done Maya could easily be the same way. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Angel12d said:

How did I know it was GATV who asked that question? LOL.

2 hours ago, apinknightmare said:

::please say Laurel, please say Laurel, please say Laurel::

Can't watch the video. If you don't mind, what was the question and what did SA say?

2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Can't watch the video. If you don't mind, what was the question and what did SA say?

GATV: "You've lost a big component of Oliver's personal life with Willa, is there another person who can come in and kind of fill that role in terms of being somebody who Oliver cannot lose."

SA: "Well, yeah, sure, he's lost that role...he's lost that person a couple of times that he always seems to gain, be it William or Felicity. But I don't know. He doesn't have a lot of people left to lose. So hopefully he gains someone along the way, or a few people."

(SA was a bit mumbly at times so I hope that's correct.)

2 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I’m guessing we’ll get at least 2 pieces of “evidence” Felicity’s “dead” in the future. 

1. A visit to her grave

2. Someone - Dinah - vouching for the fact that they saw her for really real dead! Definitely no pulse. Definitely DEAD. 

Ah, can't wait to see the haters post pics of her grave to taunt Olicity fans. Beth is so nice to give them such a gift! ??

Whatever happens, I'm prepared for the FF to annoy me!

4 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

A visit to her grave

I’m going to roll my eyes so hard if that happens because sure, they’ll take time to go visit her grave which will just so happen to be in relatively good condition (so we can clearly see her name, date of death) despite the very bleak future. Maybe they’ll even bring along tech to X-ray it to show that there is a body in the coffin. Because, you know, she’s totally 100% definitely dead. 

But then maybe the episode will end with something that suggests she’s *gasp* really alive! What a shock. *cue eye roll*

4 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Ah, can't wait to see the haters post pics of her grave to taunt Olicity fans. Beth is so nice to give them such a gift! ??

Whatever happens, I'm prepared for the FF to annoy me!

Same. 

Honestly, the only way the FFs won’t annoy me right now is if we find out Curtis or BS is dead in the future since we know Dinah and Rene are alive. I need at least 1 of those 4 to be gone. 

4 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Dang, jump to a grave scene is escalating quickly, they don't have a reusable set for that XD.

The headstone will be broken and the cemetery will look like an apocalypse and it'll all be shot under the cloak of night probably in someone's backyard.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, way2interested said:

Dang, jump to a grave scene is escalating quickly, they don't have a reusable set for that XD.

Maybe it’ll be a hologram. Dinah will go, “We got a cube with this in it. Note said it definitely wasn’t from Felicity and she was totally dead. So obviously she’s dead. Did I see it happen? No. Did I see a body? No. But look at this note. 100% trustworthy and definitely couldn’t be from Felicity faking her death.”

• Love 2

Nah, they already introduced/used/reused a bunch of sets and will probably need a bunch more, and since all of the flashforwards have been 4 minutes tops and following the same pattern. Here's how I'm thinking it'll go down

•  First scene with Dinah exposition about how Felicity is totes dead, more exposition about future Star City, some sort of drama from William/Roy (denial, anger, confusion, whatever)
  • 2nd scene, exposition from Zoe, set up for what big plot of flashforwards will be, Roy and William decide what to do/what to believe regarding Oliver and Felicity
  • 3rd scene, some sort of fight scene
  • Last scene, time to go underground and follow the map for some reason, probably to later find the underground fight club in 707

Obviously with some sort of plot twist/reveals sprinkled in somewhere in between.

1 minute ago, way2interested said:

Nah, they already introduced/used/reused a bunch of sets and will probably need a bunch more, and since all of the flashforwards have been 4 minutes tops and following the same pattern.

Are we not having fun? I thought we were just having fun - I wasn't really being serious, LOL.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

Are we not having fun? I thought we were just having fun - I wasn't really being serious, LOL.

Between this and the people around who legit think Felicity is dead, it's actually hard to tell the difference, ngl. My bad XD

1 minute ago, way2interested said:

Between this and the people around who legit think Felicity is dead, it's actually hard to tell the difference, ngl. My bad XD

This is true! Other's might not have been joking - I wouldn't be surprised if they had Dinah say something along the lines of that she dug Felicity's grave and rolled her into it herself though, LOL. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

This is true! Other's might not have been joking - I wouldn't be surprised if they had Dinah say something along the lines of that she dug Felicity's grave and rolled her into it herself though, LOL. 

Like Dinah would make the effort. ?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Saying everyone's full name as she gets into details of the story. "William Clayton, I saw it with my own eyes when Oliver Queen and John Diggle told me that Felicity Smoak was missing, and I just put 2 and 2 together like any person who's on a superhero show would do. Roy Harper, why are you shaking your head at my words?"

• Love 8

Hold on, is Black Siren actually claiming that Oliver is at all responsible for Diaz getting away when she's the one who screamed him off the roof when Oliver had him? Really? Ugh. 

Also, this means we're getting two Oliver/Laurel scenes in this episode, since he doesn't say that lawyer line from the promo in that sneak peek and is the one to walk away. Hoping Felicity joins her for the second visit. I need at least one Olicity scene if I have to sit through two Oliver/Laurel ones. 

• Love 6

I wonder if the "decisions" Felicity made to protect her family that she's going to have to defend in the MSF is her ~friendship with Laurel, given Oliver's reaction to her in that clip. And she'll be the one to get him over on to Black Siren's side. 

• Love 2