Type keyword(s) to search

Group rewatch?

I actually just started a rewatch this past weekend, but....season one is available on Netflix, the first episode of S2 is on demand for free, and only the last four episodes of S2 are available on Hulu. Eps 2-7 of S2 aren't on streaming right now. But all of s2 is coming to Netflix on Aug 28, I think? So you might want to wait till then.

20 hours ago, taragel said:

I actually just started a rewatch this past weekend, but....season one is available on Netflix, the first episode of S2 is on demand for free, and only the last four episodes of S2 are available on Hulu. Eps 2-7 of S2 aren't on streaming right now. But all of s2 is coming to Netflix on Aug 28, I think? So you might want to wait till then.

All of S2 (with extended cuts, except for the first two episodes) are available on the NBC website.

• Love 2
On 8/7/2018 at 12:30 AM, taragel said:

Please be right!!!

After what we found out in the Season 1 finale, it'll be interesting to rewatch those episodes again. Not to mention we as an audience now know more about the neighborhood that Eleanor, Chidi, Tahani and Jason all ended up in.

Soon after Season 1 ended, I did a full season re-watch.  I was hoping to find little bits and pieces of clues spread around - things you wouldn't pick up on the first time, but now knowing what we know, would see signs that something wasn't right.  I was a bit disappointed not to find these clues.  Did anyone else pick up on things on a second (or third, or fourth...) viewing that showed cracks in the veneer? 

No, because I think that was the point.  They didn’t give us clues because Eleanor has no idea until the very end that they are not in the Good Place. 

Unless you know FroYo is inherently mediocre. 

Edited by lefawn
19 minutes ago, lefawn said:

No, because I think that was the point.  They didn’t give us clues because Eleanor has no idea until the very end that they are not in the Good Place. 

Unless you know FroYo is inherently mediocre. 

Besides that, there was Michael kicking the dog into the sun. All the rampaging animals, sinkhole, shrimp, clowns (who Bad Eleanor is afraid of). Now, some of this might be attributable to the belief that Bad Eleanor (and Jianyu/Jason) brought trouble to the neighborhood, it still is suspicious on second viewing. Especially Michael kicking the dog into the sun. I should have twigged to that when it first happened. 

• Love 2

And Michael threw away Chidi’s life’s work. Told him it was unreadable. As a person currently writing her dissertation, felt that. I should have known then, but I’ve just been so strongly conditioned to trust Ted Danson characters. It’s also a huge hint that we never saw Michael with anyone other than the four humans. 

• Love 4

FroYo is great but I digress. ;-)

We intended to do a re-watch but my trying to binge my way through 8 seasons of Blue Bloods before season 9 premiere airs (I'm halfway through season 5 and I think it airs tomorrow so I'm sunk) got in the way. We're probably going to banish our kids to the basement around 6 PM and watch the last few eps of season 2 before the s3 premiere.