Type keyword(s) to search

S3.E03: That Way Madness Lies 2018.07.01

It's probably wrong to root for Stahl but goodness this show gets such a jolt when his crazy, stalker ass is around. 

Woz disappointed me tonight at the gay bar.  I thought he was okay with his sexuality. 

• Love 4
(edited)
21 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Woz disappointed me tonight at the gay bar.  I thought he was okay with his sexuality. 

I got the impression that Woz felt like he needed to be punished -- not in a sexual way, but because of his guilt over the deaths and his giving in to the boss of the intelligence unit. He went to the bar because he knew it would end up like it did. 

Edited by rur
clarity
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

It's probably wrong to root for Stahl but goodness this show gets such a jolt when his crazy, stalker ass is around. 

Probably because Stahl is a major driving force in the story.

• Love 1

And of course, the second Harlee talks herself out of chasing Stahl's ghost, he's really there. It's such a predictable cliche but I still loved it all the same. I love how this show has never been afraid to lean into the melodrama.

I have a feeling Hooker!Harlee will be dead by the end of the season, maybe in the next episode. I didn't entirely get why she'd want to dress up as Harlee again. If she's as afraid and squicked out by Stahl as she says, you'd think she'd avoid it at all costs. Maybe he's not stalking her at all but he paid her to befriend Harlee and pass info on to him?

When Tufo finds out that Wallace has been skirting the edges of his old life he is going to be...not pleased. Especially since he's being talked into it by people who are supposed to be Tufo's friends.

Ray Liotta looks really good this season. Has he lost weight? He definitely has a different haircut that really suits him.

• Love 5

Much better than last week. I'm so happy Stahl is back. 

Does Ray Liotta wear eyeliner? This has been bugging me since the first season. 

And I agree that Woz wanted to be punished at the bar. 

2 hours ago, helenamonster said:

And of course, the second Harlee talks herself out of chasing Stahl's ghost, he's really there. It's such a predictable cliche but I still loved it all the same. I love how this show has never been afraid to lean into the melodrama.

I have a feeling Hooker!Harlee will be dead by the end of the season, maybe in the next episode. I didn't entirely get why she'd want to dress up as Harlee again. If she's as afraid and squicked out by Stahl as she says, you'd think she'd avoid it at all costs. Maybe he's not stalking her at all but he paid her to befriend Harlee and pass info on to him?

When Tufo finds out that Wallace has been skirting the edges of his old life he is going to be...not pleased. Especially since he's being talked into it by people who are supposed to be Tufo's friends.

Ray Liotta looks really good this season. Has he lost weight? He definitely has a different haircut that really suits him.

Yea, I think Stahl paid(or coerced) HookerHarley to weasel her way into Harlee's life & then report back to Stahl.  But, I agree, I think she will end up dead.  This show always leaves me at the end going "Whoa!"

• Love 2
15 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Much better than last week. I'm so happy Stahl is back. 

Does Ray Liotta wear eyeliner? This has been bugging me since the first season. 

And I agree that Woz wanted to be punished at the bar. 

His eyes has always been like that. It's noticeable in Goodfellas for sure. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, WednesdayAddams said:

His eyes has always been like that. It's noticeable in Goodfellas for sure. 

Ah, thanks. I never watched Goodfellas. I think the only movie I never saw him in was Heartbreakers. 

• Love 1
On 7/2/2018 at 7:54 PM, helenamonster said:

I didn't entirely get why she'd want to dress up as Harlee again. If she's as afraid and squicked out by Stahl as she says, you'd think she'd avoid it at all costs. Maybe he's not stalking her at all but he paid her to befriend Harlee and pass info on to him?

I was weirded out as to why Harlee would have a wig that's identical to her "real" hair. What's up with that?

I also think the hooker was telling the truth, she spotted Stahl and was afraid. And yeah, she's jealous of Harlee. She's a hooker and has low-lifes for johns. Harlee is a hot cop. Plenty to be jealous of, and wish you really were her. Stahl's the one who turned her on to the play acting thing though.

I doubt hooker will end up dead. But one never knows on this show. (ACK! A commercial for this show just came on!)

On 7/1/2018 at 11:20 PM, HunterHunted said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now you're back to being insufferable Cristina.

Is it wrong that I loved it when Harlee yelled at Cristina, scaring her and making her cry?

• Love 4

c8f15c64bcc1c668488d208ae7362f30.jpg

Ray Liotta has been one of my favorite actors since many, many moons ago he played Joey on the soap Another World. I think he may have also had some work on his face - not so much facelifts or anything, but dermabrasion (sp?) or something like that.

• Love 1