Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

I feel like Rockstar is bitter that Sam is more aligned with the "Pretty People" side of the house and not the "Outsiders" so she's wanting to tear her down some and find a reason for why someone like Sam (slightly odd and not Pretty People Pretty) would be well received by the other side of the house while she isn't. I believe she made comments about how weird it is that Sam is so motherly without being a mother and actually thinks she is a mother. Some people are just like that (Hi!), and I don't think Rockstar gets that. 

I kind of want to see someone from the S6 side of the house win HOH, nom Tyler and Sam only for them to both stay at the end of the week. It would be what they deserve for talking about Sam's power and not actually talking to her. I am actually interested to see how Sam's power will play out next week. Will she tell the HoH about it so they know not to make "big moves" and save them and gain some loyalty? Will Kaitlyn win HoH again and will Sam just take a step back and allow Karma to do its work? Kaitlyn made a comment about how her good-bye message to Sam included something dismissive like "well you were a robot so we really didn't connect", which is bullshit considering other houseguests made an effort with Robo-Sam. 

Edited by HighHopes
grammar.
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Winston could easily go for late 30s. Which isn't bad, he's a good looking guy, just doesn't look like he's still in his 20s.

I agree. I was just thinking that. I would actually peg him at minimum around 35 or so. He doesn't look 28 to me.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I really want to call Rockstar/Scottie Pinky and the Brain now, but that's an insult to the originals.

Nooooo... just Pinky, no Brain.  ;>

Yeah, his dad was the football coach, I believe. From how Winston has acted, I could see that. He did go all bully-ville on Scottie with his threats but did retract what he said, which shows self awareness and maybe showing that he went through some similar stuff in high school. 

Add to the fact that he doesn't actually have social media and I could see him being a loner. Man, the more I think about this, the more I feel bad for Winston when he leaves on Thursday and sees all this hate for him. His self esteem is as low as Rachel's. 

My impression of Winston has been he was one of the geeks who got tormented daily by the Bro/jock contingent in high school - so once out of that environment, he set himself to out-Bro the Bros.

I am positive that Bayleigh won't waste her power next week, unless she knows she's a target. She has seven more weeks to use it. Why would she waste it so early on?

Bayleigh will wait until the week before jury starts, at least, to use it, I'm sure of it. 

In truth? I hope to God you’re right, and Bae is that smart.  

If an L6 member does win HoH and puts up two of her alliance members, though, I could see Bae maybe getting a little panicky - and panic leads to mistakes.

• Love 1
(edited)

A few minutes ago, Kaitlyn was seen in the Have Not room, curled up against Tyler in his bed, stroking and petting his head.  It made me think of one thing.

Kaitlyn pets Tyler.png

Hell hath indeed frozen over.  Winston and Rockstar are talking to each other.  Now she can't say Winston never talks to her.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 6

Also- when he talked to Brett the other night and then he said he was misted by him I was In shock- Brett’s pitch to him not to be put up was so bad. If that’s what he thinks misting is- he has no idea what is going on. 

See . . . this is what makes me kind of think Scottie might be gay. Brett was pouring it on thick and it sounded really phony and obvious but Scottie was mesmerized. Is it really that Brett has that much "charisma?" Or is Scottie just crushing hard?

But we know it HAS to be used next week. There's no getting around that part, so we know it's a waste of a week. 

Not necessarily. They have to complete some sort of "challenge" to get back into the house so it's not a given they come back in. And even if they do, someone still has to show their hand by nominating someone, and possibly replacing someone after the Veto. So big picture, the game goes on - it's not really irrelevant what happens in terms of game play.

If Kaitlyn didn't have a boyfriend her and tyler might be a cute showmance (although still a slighty annoying one) but the fact that she has a super long term boyfriend AND talks about him AND acts like that around tyler is crazy!

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Because it's sooooooooo easy to pledge loyalty when you're a freaking robot for 2 whole weeks essentially before you even more into the house. 

Especially when people horn in on your conversations, talk over you, or basically ignore you because you’re - you know - a frikkin’ robot.  :P

awww poor Winston lol    How old is he anyways?  I don't mind him but he does definitely have his quirks. He always seems to talk like he's stressed out or angry. 

Hope Winston’s doc is already taking steps to head off that ulcer Winston is cooking up....

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 1

Scottie is asking Brett about Sam's power app and how he was told that the people who voted to evict sam would have been put on the block.  Brett says he doesn't know about that. 

Scottie says Brett was involved.  Brett playing dumb. 

Tyler came in... brett takes that chance to leave. haha

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Scottie is confronting Brett in the storage room about Sam having the power app from week 1.

Why does NOBODY in this freakin House go with the stock answer???

”Well... I’ve heard rumors to that effect, but nothing solid.  And you know how people in this House talk....”

• Love 3

Now I really hope S6 does win HOH, puts up Tyler and Brett and then Sam’s power gets used and it’s chaos. But for ultimate chaos, Bayleigh must also use her power if L6 has HOH, and Tyler or Brett still come back.

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Scottie is now up in HOH pacing back and forth talking to himself.  He just muttered something about bullshit after bullshit.

Scottie is playing way too hard. It doesn't help that he doesn't realize that he has zero power now that the veto's been used. He's not even a tie-breaker vote. He's got nothing. His HOH reign is over.

It's funny he asked the person he's targeting what Sam's power is. Good on Brett for not saying a word and then escaping. 

Also, Scottie? People are lying to you?

giphy.gif

• Love 14

Now Brett and Tyler are alone in HN room.  Brett telling him about Scottie approaching him in the storage room about Sam's power.

Brett says he thought that when Sam called him up to the HOH room he thought she was going to tell him she was using her power on him.  Trust me Brett, we are just as confused as you are about that whole exchange.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Brett to Tyler "the only reason this kid talks to me is to get shit out of me"

Brett just stated one of my biggest problems with Scottie’s HoH reign; in the process, Scottie has lost any sense of finesse.

• Love 8
Just now, Nashville said:

Brett just stated one of my biggest problems with Scottie’s HoH reign; in the process, Scottie has lost any sense of finesse.

True. I know Brett also didn't talk to Scottie before this HOH reign, but it's more baffling that Scottie thinks that he can approach Brett after nominating him and think he can get any info out of him. Plus, again, Scottie has no power. He's got nothing, especially after this week, when he's ensured that he has nobody to stick up for him. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

Scottie really has played this week all wrong- it's quite baffling. 

Also- isn't Scottie a big fan of the show- why is this shocking to you that people would lie? 

I know that being in the house can make people forget the simplest things and make you go insane, but....this is Big Brother. Lying is a staple on this show. If you forget THAT, then you're doomed.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know that being in the house can make people forget the simplest things and make you go insane, but....this is Big Brother. Lying is a staple on this show. If you forget THAT, then you're doomed.

He also spent way to much time with Steve-clearly we didn't have feeds the first week- but everytime I saw him when the feeds came on he was right there with Steve. It's his own fault that he didn't build the relationships he needed- and is now scrambling. It's great to find a ride or die- but you can't be only hanging out with your ride or die. 

• Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Edited by Nashville
DOOMED!
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Nooooo... just Pinky, no Brain.  ;>

Again showing my age... I think instantly of Pinky Tuscadero. ;)

(And she actually was something of a rockstar!)

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Nashville said:

Correct.  Identity Theft’s power extends solely to the two initial noms; power to name any replacement nom is specifically excluded, and remains with the HoH.

Does this mean that if Bayleigh stole the HoH noms, then someone got vetoed, that Bayleigh herself could actually still be named as a replacement nomination?!!! Because that would be all kinds of messed up!

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Again showing my age... I think instantly of Pinky Tuscadero. ;)

(And she actually was something of a rockstar!)

Actually... wasn’t that her sister, Leather Tuscadero?

yeah, and there’s MY age showing up again....

(yay Suzi Quatro!)

Edited by Nashville
Quatro, not Quattro. Damn autocorrect.
  • Love 6
Just now, Matteo said:

Does this mean that if Bayleigh stole the HoH noms, then someone got vetoed, that Bayleigh herself could actually still be named as a replacement nomination?!!! Because that would be all kinds of messed up!

I guess that's another incentive for her to not tell anyone it was her!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Matteo said:

Yes. Like Tyler, she can still be backdoored even if she uses her power. Hence why not telling anyone would have been smart. She HAS only told Fessy, who, in the smartest move in his game, told her to not tell anyone else....and she hasn't. 

Though Tyler could use his power if he's about to get backdoored, so his is a little better.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Matteo said:

Yup, she could be. Everyone thinks she got the 3rd power app- as Rachel laid out yesterday- her showmance left- she was probably crying in the DR about it and of course they put that in the show. She used Jess from last season as an example- how Cody left and then she won that prize the week after- because they were separated. 

Since Tyler has the other one- he'll probably know which one she used since he saw the other ones. I imagine that BB has to tell them that the person doesn't get to pick the replacement nom. 

She said she wants to use it wisely- maybe put up noms that someone else would do- to frame them. I have a feeling she will panic and then end up using it at the wrong time. 

Also- with Sam's power being used automatically it kind of takes away the surprise factor- since also everyone knows. Tyler's gonna get some sort of inkling he has to use his power- and actually use it at the correct time. The producers aren't going to want him to use it and it turns out he didn't need to- that's a dud of a scene for them. LMAO. I would imagine they would want another Paul like shocker where he gets up and pulls out his Pendant. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Matteo said:

Yes, and this is my dearest wish for this season so far - that would be a screw-yourself level of fuckedupdom we haven’t seen since the days of Marcellus.  Or maybe Eric.

Edited by Nashville
Eric
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Actually... wasn’t that her sister, Leather Tuscadero?

I think you are right about that. It has been a long time ;p

Scottie reminds me a little too much Ronnie the Rat. Not flattering I know, but there's just something about him.

• Love 2
Just now, gunderda said:

Winston talking to Kaitlyn. 

She said Brett's speech was really offensive so Winston doesn't have to do anything to stay. 

I'm excited to hear his really offensive speech now. I hope they actually show it. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Is Scottie in a bit of a snotty mood because " he got played !" ?

Scottie should simply be glad somebody is playing with him; sounds like a vast improvement over the rest of his life to date.  ;>

• Love 4

This girl makes me laugh so much ( Kaitlin). She is talking to Winston and asks him, what does your intuition tell you He says 50/50. She says you have the votes to stay. She counts off and then says and Tyler. He is voting how I say. 

When the votes comes down more feeds fun. I just watch, Baliegh will switch a vote and Winston will be evicted by an even larger margin. Kaitlin's head will be spinning.

And I'll just bet, at the last moment her intuition told her this would happen.

• Love 2
Just now, missyb said:

This girl makes me laugh so much ( Kaitlin). She is talking to Winston and asks him, what does your intuition tell you He says 50/50. She says you have the votes to stay. She counts off and then says and Tyler. He is voting how I say. 

When the votes comes down more feeds fun. I just watch, Baliegh will switch a vote and Winston will be evicted by an even larger margin. Kaitlin's head will be spinning.

And I'll just bet, at the last moment her intuition told her this would happen.

I hope Bayleigh and Haleigh both flip.

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm excited to hear his really offensive speech now. I hope they actually show it. 

From what I heard yesterday it seems like he said something along the lines of "I see a vision"- because she's always saying she gets "hits" (usually they are wrong)- but he apparently played off of that. 

I thought it was funny when last night- she was sitting in the backyard with Hayleigh, Angela & Rachel and Brett either walked by or got up and left when Kaitlyn came outside- she was like I can't believe he hasn't apologized to me yet for trying to get me on the block- he really hurt me personally. And what he said at the veto meeting- ugh- so offensive. Of course they all were like yes- of course he's such a Monster. And then afterwards- Hayleigh tells Rockstar what Kaitlyn was complaining about and both of them were like IT'S A GAME- of course he's going to try and save himself- stop taking it so personally. With massive eyeroll. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1