Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

And , so far, Tyler continues to side step the arrow. He orchestrated the last two weeks and the focus and blame are landing on Brett and Winston. It seems they have all forgotten or have come to believe that this was all Brett and Winston's doing from the git go. To vote Steve out ( and it was the Bros who were very against it) Not even Kaitlin moans that it was Tyler who told me to backdoor Swaggy. Now that is good misting.

• Love 7

Man, Kaitlyn is acting like Tootie did when she realized that her snow people couldn't come with her from St. Louis to New York. 

And just like Tootie, Kaitlyn is way overreacting. She has to realize that she has to muddle through somehow. 

• Love 8

I have a feeling that Kaitlin is lost to Level6. In that event, maybe Sam should use her power to save the evicted HG and give them a chance to return. That null and void Scotties HOH and they keep their numbers.

Ahh, JC just makes an excellent observationn .This is a game. In real life if Brett could save your life, he would. That should put things in persepctive.

(edited)

I love how whenever Kaitlyn stands in her truth, she also never remembers what she said or did because she like, literally blacks out. But she knows she stood in her truth. And some people may say it was a risky move to call out Brett publicly but you guys, fuck that because Kaitlyn was brave. Brave, you hear? Now validate her. VALIDATE HER!

I want whatever she's smoking.

ETA: Oh, she's staying in her power now, too. I guess that's more than standing in her truth.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11
(edited)

Rockstar to Kaitlyn and the others who are outside:  "I finally found the positive thing about being the old person in the house--being able to really recognize people for who they are.  It's my skill."  Whatever, Rockstar.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now after an extended fishcam we have Rockstar and Faysal sitting outside on the couch with a crying Kaitlyn.  Rockstar is telling her that Swaggy talked a lot of shit but he would've taken Kaitlyn to final 5 (yeah, not so convinced of that based on things Swaggy said).  

Kaitlyn says she's upset because she really thought Brett was her friend.  She doesn't care about Winston, says he is a loser.

She says she feels like an idiot for everything, mentions Swaggy while she sobs.

Kaitlyn bawling:  "I'll never be able to take that back.  He was so deserving of it."

Truth be told, I can’t STAND ugly criers; they get in my very last nerve.  And Chakra Con cries uglier than shit.

Nails on a blackboard to me.

• Love 2

Rachel is whispering in the kitchen.  She says she thinks it's really ironic that the person who was brought into the house to bring the peace and harmony is the one who is constantly losing it.

Now Kaitlyn is in the Have Not room talking to Brett.

• Love 10

Brett is claiming that he didn't throw out Kaitlyn's name.  He says Scottie is the one who came up with possible names for replacement noms.  Kaitlyn doesn't care.

And now Haleigh is bitching at Faysal for him questioning her loyalty and why she was hanging out in the Have Not room after the Kaitlyn/Brett moment and she basically told him to fuck off, not question her, and stormed off with her Shakespearean headpiece trailing behind her. 

Faysal: "Well, that didn't go so well."

• Love 6

Big Brother Daily‏ @BB_Updates 1m1 minute ago

More

Kaitlyn to Brett- I had a dream that you and Winston told Scottie to put me on the block. You think I like being this intuitive and knowing when something is off and knowing when the energy is weird and people are talking about me? I'm never fucking wrong. I was right #BB20

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Truth be told, I can’t STAND ugly criers; they get in my very last nerve.  And Chakra Con cries uglier than shit.

Namaste.

The truth is if Kaitlyn's truth really did rise up and reveal itself, she'd be a sobbing mess on the floor for like days. If not longer.

Back to the Sam stuff for a sec-- My take is that she's basically trying to learn Big Brother on the fly, and the learning curve is not insignificant. She needs a copy of BB for Beginners.

• Love 5

Kait tells Tyler, that private conversation I just had with him, i literally almost feel sorry for him. All America is going to hate him for how he spoke to me.

• Love 1
(edited)

Now they're all in the living room area eating birthday treats to celebrate Rachel's birthday.  I wish this birthday delivery would have occurred right after the confrontation happened.  It would have been a little reminiscent of this 

Rockstar to Tyler just now:  "Tyler, would you like me to drop some knowledge on you?"  He's probably thinking, "Hell no!"

Edited by zorak
  • Love 7

JC, who had been campaigning to keep Winston and take the opportunity to get rid of Brett, is now telling Brett, he is deciding to vote to keep him. He had been leaning the other way, thinks Brett will be final 3, but he will vote to keep him. 
My own note, JC now sees the huge target on Bretts back. Worth keeping as a shield.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn says Joe is watching this right now and saying, "That's my girl!"

I think her famous intuition went "Namaste!"

(edited)

Brett's take on Scottie:  "He's a 26 year old virgin who is playing with his dick because he's getting attention from girls."

Winston reacts by getting up out of his chair and laughing like it's the funniest thing he's ever heard.

3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Rockstar.  That's her name???

She'd like to think it is.  Her real name is Angie.

Rachel claims that Bayleigh told her that Kaitlyn said when she got to BB that she's doing everything for the cameras.  Now Brett is telling them about Kaitlyn's "dream" that was a premonition.  They say it's all so fake.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

In the sense that my name is "Ruler of the Universe."

So, in other words, no, it's really not.   

• Love 11

I can’t help but notice that Nonstar’s schtick is intensifying as she gains weight.

She also had this tidbit to share, “at 25, I was ratchet and now at 35, I’m ratché (pronounced like FOUTTE and fiancé) and improving with age.”

Having seen a few pics of her at 25ish, I beg to differ with that self-assessment. In other words, nuuuuuuh uhhhhhh, oh no she isnnnt. 

• Love 2

Rachel, in the midst of this whole conversation, randomly asks, "Is Scottie straight?"  WTF Rachel.  Winston at least shut that down and said to not go personal.

Scottie to Faysal: "I'm just glad we got our girl back."

Faysal:  "Who?"

Scottie:  "Kaitlyn."

Get a clue, Scottie.  You still aren't part of the group like you might think.

• Love 3
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 6:31 PM, threebluestars said:

He's like a hair away from Nerdy Jack Sparrow.

See I was thinking nerdy Brett Michaels...but I guess Jack Sparrow could work as well.

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sam to Brett: "You come from a wealthy family. You're used to money and know how to use it. You won't run around and spend everything on drugs and become a drug addict if you win."

Um, what lol?

She must not want another Adam on her hands, or maybe she wants to be the Matt to Adam in their drug running empire.  

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Can us feedsters just vote to evict JC right now, because I swear, half of the fish all season are because of him singing (25% is Kaitlyn "singing").

Just judging by their speaking voices, I would hazard to guess that they are both terrible singers.  Am I correct in that assumption? 

7 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Just judging by their speaking voices, I would hazard to guess that they are both terrible singers.  Am I correct in that assumption? 

Kaitlyn seems to think that she's Mariah Carey with the way she warbles and JC usually sings in Spanish and wiggles his hips when he does, which is offensive in its own right. Not the Spanish but the shimmy because that stopped being cute before he even got into the house and I'm very BEC about his gyrating now for some reason. They seem to be a big cause of the "Please stop singing!", "Stop that!", and frequent Fish this season. Not the only cause but definitely repeat offenders. Usually multiple times, sometimes in the same hour.

Kaitlyn usually gets away with it because she'll sing one line of a song and then stop, but JC will go on and on, and when he's admonished by Big Brother, he'll keep singing. Sometimes he even sassed them back. Sometimes I daydream about Brett punting him over the wall in the backyard because he annoys me in the same way Frankie Grande used to. I wouldn't actually want that to happen but the mental image gives me a giggle.

Wow, that went places I didn't expect. I guess Rockstar and JC are on my BEC list this season. 

• Love 6

How? How is it possible for JC to talk with his mouth full of cookie while also smacking his lips and chewing with his mouth open? It sounds like a pig at its trough. So gross. 

In other non-essential news, as Scottie was recounting an earlier talk with Brett for the umpteenth time, I realized Steve Smith (the son on American Dad) is HOH.  

And then there’s Sam and her accent. When her speaking voice goes up and her version of baby voice starts, she sounds exactly like Bobby Hill (King of the Hill), making the personality fluctuations that much more jarring. 

• Love 4

From Joker’s:

Mon 12:44 AM PT Brett telling Tyler and Angela about his conversation with Kaitlyn about being backed in a corner with Scottie. he says Kaitlyn was taking personal jabs asking if they're friends. "It was like fighting with a gf I've never slept with"

That may be one of the best descriptions I’ve ever read in my life.

• Love 18
On 7/13/2018 at 11:28 PM, zorak said:

She's tearing apart t shirts and using them to make friendship bracelets.  I have to give her props for getting creative.  I'm an arts and crafts kind of person myself and I'd go crazy not having something to do in that house.  Did you see her little "baskets" she was weaving during her time as a robot?  She showed Tyler and he held it up to the camera.

I wonder if they are extra Swaggy C t-shirts.

• Love 2
(edited)

The irony in the whole Kaitlyn meltdown is that instead of putting Brett on blast in front of the house she has pretty much solidified that he is staying.

She's a mess and I love her

Edited by RagePaige
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, zorak said:

Brett's take on Scottie:  "He's a 26 year old virgin who is playing with his dick because he's getting attention from girls."

Winston reacts by getting up out of his chair and laughing like it's the funniest thing he's ever heard.

Oh, those two, just so clever and funny. And original.

7 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Well, her name is Angela, but there's another Angela so she has to go by a nickname. It's really that simple.

So, there was a chance (albeit a small one since Tyler didn't want it and he gets what he wants) Brett could've gone and now there's no chance. Fuck me! At this point Sam will probably use her power and the bros won't be broken up and then fucking Tyler will get the next HOH because I can't have nice things.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

So, there was a chance (albeit a small one since Tyler didn't want it and he gets what he wants) Brett could've gone and now there's no chance. Fuck me! At this point Sam will probably use her power and the bros won't be broken up and then fucking Tyler will get the next HOH because I can't have nice things.

I think Brett is good feeds (At least better than Winston) so I am not too upset.  I wouldn't be surprised if his game play gets alot more interesting now that he has been on the block once.

And I don't think there is any chance that Sam uses her power unless Brett is the one leaving.  Even then its still super unlikely.  Especially with the DR making her so paranoid as was shown last night when she had these weird one on ones

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

The irony in the whole Kaitlyn meltdown is that instead of putting Brett on blast in front of the house she has pretty much solidified that he is staying.

She's a mess and I love her

It's hilarious because I was watching the Kaitlyn/Brett talk afterward, and she was really expecting an apology from him about making her sad and she made it clear that she'd "forgive him" if he just said sorry and basically grovelled. I admire Brett keeping his patience but also not giving in to her attention-seeking ways by apologizing. Sure, it could be screwing him for a vote to keep him, but I do admire him not getting sucked into the drama. That's the only reason why Kaitlyn pushed a fight. I knew she couldn't care less about the actual context. She was basically smiling when Bayleigh told her about the Brinston talk (which somehow just focused on Brett) and she rushed upstairs to chat with S6 with glee. And then, when you realize the moment she figured out that a house meeting would give her air-time, she put on her best pissed off face and didn't listen to Fessy as she walked right out to initiate the fight. 

To add to that, Brett didn't give her the fight that she wanted. She wanted a screaming match, to air it all out in front of everyone and to cause a scene (poor Rachel, whose birthday was momentarily ruined by Kaitlyn's drama). And all Brett did was stand there, acknowledge what he did say in the meeting (with Scottie interrupting with his cocky grin) and then went back to doing what he was doing. You could definitely see Kaitlyn realizing she lost this fight, which is when she went outside to pout and pretend to cry. She got upset over everyone who didn't rush to her aide. She got pissed at Tyler for not being sympathetic and coddling her. Rockstar just instigated the fight and kept pushing her buttons, so Rockstar couldn't care less about Kaitlyn as her hate boner is on Brett. 

It's just hilarious that, if Brett just gave her a little attention this week and had one conversation to say "sorry for upsetting you", she'd be back on board with saving him. Because the fight isn't the issue with her in any way; it's simply that she was in the center of attention and she craves that.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's just hilarious that, if Brett just gave her a little attention this week and had one conversation to say "sorry for upsetting you", she'd be back on board with saving him. Because the fight isn't the issue with her in any way; it's simply that she was in the center of attention and she craves that.

Brett's comment that talking to Kaitlyn is like "Fighting with a girlfriend that you haven't had sex with yet" was such a good description of this.  Nearly died when he said that

• Love 5