Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

In one way, Tyler is very lucky he has Kaitlyn, but in another, he should be very scared lol.

That girl has lost her everloving mind. YIKES.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't particularly trust anyone but Bayleigh and Rockstar to actually make a move, so I need it to be one of them.

I think that's probably true. I think Kaitlyn still could influence/manipulate Haleigh and maybe Faysal to a degree.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm so rooting for Bayleigh to get it. [ power app. ]

I'd love to see that just for what it would do to Swaggy (if he is still there) and their  showmance.  That would frost his (ego) cookies so fine!

• Love 1
14 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm sure production wants this blindside because of the blow up- but also when Swaggy leaves- half of their only showmance walks out the door. And we all know how much they love their Showmances. 

I have a feeling production doesn’t love THIS showmance, though.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, I'm reading up on updates on what's going on before veto.

Who said that they hate Angie here? Because I am starting to get on board with that opinion. How obnoxious is this chick? I thought I could like her based on things that she's said, but now she just claims that Swaggy's being targeted due to his skin colour and I just can't. She's calling the other side of the house racists for targeting Swaggy, and I fear she'll get more and more preachy this week.

Also, Angie, you've done nothing in this house so far. Chill the hell out.

I really don't get this mindset. Yes, he's being targeted, yes, he's black, no that does not mean he's being targeted because he's black. She does know that he's said he's going to go after Kaitlyn and that he's convinced the others that he's the leader of that side of the house, right?   I guess, in her mind, he should be off limits because he's black?? Racism is a very ugly thing and it's not a term that should be tossed about so carelessly.

• Love 20
15 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Yeah, BB floves a showmance but one that doesn't name itself. LOL!!! They put too much thought in to the showmance and saying everyone would love them. It wasn't very organic. Of course, others and have made it when I didn't think they would. Time will tell. Unless, Swaggy gets evicted this week. LOL!!!

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I don't know.... it seems to be featured on every single episode so far.... 

• Love 1

Feeds are back.  Faysal talking to Swaggy counting votes.  He thinks with JC they have 6.  Then he said something about Kaitlyn being a tie breaker.  Faysal is not happy with Kaitlyn's decision.

Bayleigh thinks they should try to pull Rachel in.  She says Swaggy should tell her that he'll be coming for the bros but not Rachel and that Swaggy can take Rachel farther in the game.

Just now, gunderda said:

B says people will be sympathetic that he was blindsided.  hahahaaaaa

When pretty much the entire house was in on it.  Bayliegh needs to abandon ship for Rachel who would probably take her in.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Bayleigh is really showing some fight.

I still want Swaggy gone, but it is nice to see that 10 minutes after the blindside, they're thinking about how to get the votes. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I don't know.... it seems to be featured on every single episode so far.... 

That’s only because it’s the only full-on showmance in the house right now, though. 

Scottie said if Kaitlyn had pulled Winston off and put Swaggy up that way, Scottie would have blown up.

Swaggy's talking about how she finished college and he never did.  Well, based on his convo with Bayleigh at some point, he dropped out of college with one semester left because he didn't want loans.  I think they're discussing ways they can sway people to feel sorry for Swaggy.

I'm late to this season, and feeds, I've been watching for 10 minutes, and I'm already sick of Kaitlyn. Damn, is she always so needy and attention-seeking? She made a move, own it.

• Love 8

Bayleigh going off about Brett and Winston's bromance saying Winston walks around sucking Brett's dick all day and it's unfair that Bayleigh is targeted for hanging out with her friend (Swaggy).

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Scottie said if Kaitlyn had pulled Winston off and put Swaggy up that way, Scottie would have blown up.

From which I’m guessing (a) Tyler took Scottie off the Block and (b) Winston and Chris will be sitting side-by-side in the hot seats come Thursday...?  Unsurprising.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

From which I’m guessing (a) Tyler took Scottie off the Block and (b) Winston and Chris will be sitting side-by-side in the hot seats come Thursday...?  Unsurprising.

Yes.

• Love 1

For some reason Bayleigh thinks it would be a great idea for Faysal to go up there, kick everyone out, and make Kaitlyn feel bad for her decision.

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

yes i'm tired of typing out these people's names.

I know. Me too.

RS must be in the DR or something. It's weird she's not with Swaggy, etc.

I don't understand why Tyler pulled down Scottie and not Winston. Surely, they all can see that the horse is out of the barn wrt Tyler playing both sides, right?? So why not pull Winston and have a guaranteed* vote to evict Chris, vs Scottie as a wildcard?

* as much as these things can be guaranteed, particularly with someone as mercurial as Winston. But still, definitely a safer bet than Scottie!

• Love 2

Bayleigh thinks that if Faysal doesn't talk to Kaitlyn now, there will be no talking to her later.  She thinks Faysal should play up the angle that Kaitlyn is putting Faysal in an awkward position since he's very close to Kaitlyn and Swaggy.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Nashville said:

For me, every time Pinky dons those gawdawful goggles she immediately morphs into Match Game-era Brett Somers.

OMG.  That's exactly it!  It has been driving me crazy...  But you nailed it!

7 hours ago, vb68 said:

Rockstar's whole personality is based on her looks.

This so much.  Take away her unusual get-ups, she's just a boring person.

5 hours ago, Wings said:

Yes, with a splash of Mrs Roper.

Hee hee hee hee hee.....

• Love 4