Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Like, seriously, how hard is it to comprehend that she's trying to tell you NOT to win a bunch of shit, because you'll make yourself an even bigger target than Swaggy?

• Love 6
Just now, Matteo said:

Like, seriously, how hard is it to comprehend that she's trying to tell you NOT to win a bunch of shit, because you'll make yourself an even bigger target than Swaggy?

He also doesn't seem to comprehend the concept of how even if you socialize with the other side and what not, that doesn't mean your loyal to that side.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

I hope Level 6 + Kaitlyn can pull off this blindside of back dooring Swaggy just for the drama it will cause on the feeds.

With Kaitlyn and Haleigh telling Faysal not to win, I think the backdoor has an 85% chance of happening.

• Love 4

Before it just went to fish, I thought I heard Bayleigh say that she believes the other side used their power to save Sam last week and now Sam has the power this week. They were talking softly, so I hope I heard that right.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Before it just went to fish, I thought I heard Bayleigh say that she believes the other side used their power to save Sam last week and now Sam has the power this week. They were talking softly, so I hope I heard that right.

It was definitely something along those lines.  I thought I heard her say that this week Sam would use it on them but I could've heard it wrong.

1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

Fessy is so dense. It's hard to listen to him and Haleigh without my eyes rolling out of my head.

Well, I mean even Haleigh was rolling her eyes when they were going round in circles about whether or not he should try to win the veto. 

(edited)

I heard the same thing @Sandycat. She also said she thinks Sam will now use her power on them (Level 6).

I personally hope this plan doesn't work since Swaggy is probably the only person who will target Tyler in the near future. Not that he's really proven to be good at comps lol. Maybe if he'd wear his glasses!

Actually, Bayleigh would Probably target Tyler. Maybe even more so if Swaggy gets BDed. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

I think Faysal thinks he must beast mode every comp or he will look weak.  I don't think he gets how people will target him if he's winning everything.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I personally hope this plan dosnt work since Swaggy is probably the only person who will target Tyler in the near future. Not that he's rally proven to be good at comps lol. Maybe if he'd wear his glasses!

I think Bayleigh would target Tyler. I don't think he's in that good of a position where he'll end up being a Derrick, but right now, he's definitely put in the work with Kaitlyn. Though, yeah, now I can't watch Tyler much because he's always with Kaitlyn. 

Swaggy is one who I'd like to stay....but then the blindside would be so fun to watch on Monday. I'm torn! Winston going would be great too, but he ALSO brings the drama. Plus, Swaggy going means I'd probably enjoy Bayleigh more. 

I still would rather Faysal left, but Kaitlyn wouldn't nom him this week. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

I think Faysal thinks he must beast mode every comp or he will look weak.  I don't think he gets how people will target him if he's winning everything.

He's so sure that no one can beat him in any non-crapshoot comp. I hope he's around for the wall comp. The big guys usually fall early on that one. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Faysal thinks if he wins everything, they would be so scared to put him on the block with the only option to back door him. And back doors have to be executed to perfection and so hard to pull off.

ETA: I think Swaggy has to go for Bayleigh's game. I'd like to see her play without the distraction.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 4

Is Faysal seriously trying to lay some line on Haleigh about how spending one week in the BB house is the equivalent to spending one month with her on the outside, because Swaggy said that's how it is?  He needs to go.

I keep hearing Haleigh say that they have the numbers this week and they'll still have the numbers next week.  I haven't taken a math class since my senior year of high school, but I'm not understanding her version of math here.

• Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

I keep hearing Haleigh say that they have the numbers this week and they'll still have the numbers next week.  I haven't taken a math class since my senior year of high school, but I'm not understanding her version of math here.

It's not like her version of spelling is much better. Or Faysal's, Mr. Substitute Teacher. It's hard to spell without auto correct, I guess.

ETA:

GUYS, THE ANTS SHOWED UP TO THE PARTY! FINALLY! I was getting worried about them.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6
34 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I heard the same thing @Sandycat. She also said she thinks Sam will now use her power on them (Level 6).

I personally hope this plan doesn't work since Swaggy is probably the only person who will target Tyler in the near future. Not that he's really proven to be good at comps lol. Maybe if he'd wear his glasses!

Actually, Bayleigh would Probably target Tyler. Maybe even more so if Swaggy gets BDed. 

Thanks! I thought of Swaggy and his glasses on the HOH comp, how could he see the numbers and where to direct the ball? How stupid can you be? But maybe he wanted to throw it. 

I would like Bayleigh so much more away from Swaggy. She is isolated and needs to be socializing much more, especially with Level 6. Just a few conversations with them couldn’t hurt. Same goes for Fessy. 

• Love 4

Swaggy talking to Bayleigh:  "If I got the power next week, I wouldn't even want it."  Ok.

Bayleigh says she wouldn't be surprised if Rachel and Kaycee hooked up.  Did I miss something?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Swaggy talking to Bayleigh:  "If I got the power next week, I wouldn't even want it."  Ok.

Well then why did I have to sit through three hours (approximate) over the past week of Swaggy and Bayleigh begging us to vote for them, good or bad, so that they could have the power?

Three days ago: "America, vote for me to have the power!" Today: "Nah, I don't want your stinking power because you don't like me."

Boo frickin' hoo?

• Love 7
(edited)
34 minutes ago, zorak said:

She thinks that Kaitlyn and Tyler are with them. But yea, that still doesn't add up. Maybe she thinks JC is with them, too. I do think her and JC have some kind of secret alliance.

27 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar says to Haleigh that she would really like a final 4 with all girls.  I think I also just heard her throw out Sam's name in there.

Yes, Rockstar!

27 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

I would like Bayleigh so much more away from Swaggy. She is isolated and needs to be socializing much more, especially with Level 6. Just a few conversations with them couldn’t hurt. Same goes for Fessy. 

I don't think it would do anything at this point. Level 6 is never gonna want anything to do with Bayleigh. Or Fessy really. But, I could see Tyler eventually wanting to defect from Level 6 and wanting to use Fessy for that. But Fessy already hangs with Tyler.

16 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh says she wouldn't be surprised if Rachel and Kaycee hooked up.  Did I miss something?

I guess maybe they think Rachel is bi/gay. I haven't heard them mention it though. I have seen Kaycee talk multiple times about how she thinks Swaggy is gay/bi though.

7 minutes ago, Christi said:

what is that stupid ribbon thing on Scottie's arm?

I've been wondering this, too. Is he still wearing it? I thought maybe it was some shout out to someone during the live show, but if he's still wearing it probably not.

Veto already. Good, maybe we'll get some drama tonight before I go to bed lol.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Sandra Sue Abbott said:

I think they said as strategy. Although it was unclear exactly what they meant.

Kind of hard to explain but if they’re trying to convince someone if something or get someone in their side they can say “BB said this to me in the dairy room...”

i think they normally only say that when someone is lying about what might have been said to them in the DR 

15 hours ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I don’t care about the hate I get- I absolutely love Winston. He’s hilarious to watch, especially being on the block. Level 6 in general is ❤️. 

He gets soooooo mad when others nap because he seems to get called out for it. He was just really peeved thinking Scottie was up in the hoh napping. 

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Rockstar just made some comment about getting fancy and putting on a bra.  She sounded like she was kidding.  But in light of her propensity to not wear a bra, she might have been serious.

She was serious. The other day she said she bought 2 bras for the house because at home she never wears one and she has yet to actually wear one in the house. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

She was serious. The other day she said she bought 2 bras for the house because at home she never wears one and she has yet to actually wear one in the house. 

I mean, I don't wear a bra at home either but I also don't have over 100 cameras and microphones tracking my every move for thousands of people to watch. I was worried that Julie was going to see more of Rock Star than any of us ever wanted to during the live show. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I think eventually I wouldn't wear a bra in the house. I mean, what's the point? But I probably still would for like live shows and comps and whatnot. Good for Rockstar that she doesn't feel the need to. I wish I could be like that.

Are there not HNs this week?

• Love 1

I can't even conceive of having to get dressed in the house. PJs 24/7 for me! Well, maybe not the live show. My makeup routine would be "put lipstick on" and then it's done.

In reality I'd probably be eating all the time and gain 20lbs in the house.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, threebluestars said:

I can't even conceive of having to get dressed in the house. PJs 24/7 for me! Well, maybe not the live show. My makeup routine would be "put lipstick on" and then it's done.

In reality I'd probably be eating all the time and gain 20lbs in the house.

Even now...the mascara thing kills me...it takes soo long and then u just take it off again?.  Thought about lash extensions, but evidently they make ur eyelashes fall out?

• Love 1
(edited)

I thought I read in some pre season interview that Fezzy was a former Ninja Warrior contestant. I never listen to him when he is on the feeds but has anyone heard him mention it ?

I would not mention it if I were him but .......

ETA: Here is a little blurb about him. I am a bit shocked at the Deans List.

http://gomocs.com/news/2018/6/19/football-former-moc-faysal-shafaat-is-a-big-brother-contestant.aspx

Edited by missyb

So Tyler is kind of fucked with winning the Veto. He now has to make a stand, because he definitely doesn’t want the noms to stay the same. Oh, this can be fun, everyone is going to be all over him.

• Love 3
(edited)

He doesnt NEED to save Scottie...either way the backdoor will work.  Kait's a bitch if she asks him to.  Now his alliance will doubt him...what the fuck has Scottie done to deserve all this?

Edited by Christi
(edited)

From Tyler and Rachel talking, they said the waiting was the hardest part. So it sounds like it was one person at a time. That would make it harder to throw.

Does Winston know Tyler's going to save Scottie???? Oh I casn't wait to see him react to that.

Edited by vb68
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

From Tyler and Rachel talking, they said the waiting was the hardest part. So it sounds like it was one person at a time. That would make it harder to throw.

Does Winston know Tyler's going to save Scottie???? Oh I cvasn't wait to see him react to that.

Oh yeah, those individual comps. Well, they're quite easy to throw if you just run out the time. I guess Tyler didn't want to make it obvious that he threw it...but then he won it because Winston sucked at it more. 

Tyler will probably be thinking about who he wants to save. No doubt Winston will hound him, which should make it easier for Tyler to save Scottie instead.

(edited)

Kaitlyn wavering on the BD plan. Tyler needs to work his essential oil mist.

OMG: Kaitlyn basing this off the way Jess/Cody looked at her! You can't make this up.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 2