Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Boy these Fish make for an interesting HoH comp to watch on the feeds. I'm so glad I hung around for this.

I guess it could be worse. It could be another Frankie episode. Or a Paul one. Ew.

So they are back to showing fish again this year?  I wonder what happened to the kittens.

OK, I think I need a motion sickness med to watch this! KC is crouching, so they must not have to stand completely up. 

What is KC doing that's making her spin so much? 

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1

Many people will be happy, I think - Haleigh, JC and Scottie actually look the most comfortable. Damn it, lol. Tyler, Brett and Kaycee do not look strong.

ETA: Well, nevermind, JC out! LOL

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1

That wasn't predictable at all. 

Visualizing a Haleigh or Scottie win. More Scottie because Haleigh had proven that she's a fucking idiot so I worry for Scottie's safety in that case. She'd probably find a reason to put him up "as a pawn, Scottie!" and he'd go right back to the jury house.

I mean, I know he will be going back there very soon but still. It could be fun to chip away at the other side's numbers this week. Please. I'm begging you. 

• Love 1

Hayleigh looks like the only one who hasn’t had to squat yet. And is not saying a word. She’s locked in. I’m rooting for her - I like her, and I want to see her HOH without that hacker bullshit, and without Fuck You Fessy.

• Love 9
Just now, Katesus7 said:

For the love of God, Kaycee, either throw the fuck up or stop talking about it.

I can never listen when this comp is happening. I just watch from a distance. I can't with the retching and the talking of the retching. Blech. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I'm bummed (sorry, still want a Tyler win!) because I thought he gave an interview where he said he'd target Tyler.

Nay.  He told Julie right before re-entering the House his new strategy was to get close to Tyler and work with him.  He would target JC for sure as he said JC would least like to see him come back in since JC helped push Fessy's nom against him.  It would be a great way for Level 6 to get JC out of their hair (and beds) by letting Scottie take him out for them.

2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Sam would nominate Hayleigh and Angela 1000%. And have another judgy speech about how they should be nicer to all the mans.

And Sam might nominate JC after that bathroom door incident. She was the most outspoken about it.  JC's time in the house is rapidly waning. (And you know Production would breathe a sigh of relief to see him gone too).

Edited by green
  • Love 2

Sam's already down.  What if it is another endurance comp that only lasts 20 minutes?   I wonder why they are all sick?  They've had other similar events that didn't made them so nauseas.

Scottie is out, and Nurse Angela is offering aid and succor.

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 1

Angela doing that thing she does sometimes and is taking great care of Sam, who really seems to be sick. I’m sure she’ll do something soon to remind me why I can’t stand her, but she’s being totally cool right now.

And Scott is done.

• Love 4

I'd like JC to leave, but I don't see anyone but Scottie maybe trying that. And he's really getting the puppet master edit it seems, but I wonder what they'll do with him after all the bad publicity. 

ETA: Never mind. 

Edited by mooses
1 minute ago, Figster said:

Well so would I because it's boring as fuck to see one side decimate the other continuously (yes I know half the time they did it to themselves).

Which is what made it so gosh darn entertaining! 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, mooses said:

I'd like JC to leave, but I don't see anyone but Scottie maybe trying that. And he's really getting the puppet master edit it seems, but I wonder what they'll do with him after all the bad publicity. 

ETA: Never mind. 

Julie didn't mention a double eviction for next/this Thursday. I'm wondering if they are leaving the door open to remove JC.  It seems like everyone is reporting on it. We can be the jury vote.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Sam's already down.  What if it is another endurance comp that only lasts 20 minutes?   I wonder why they are all sick?  They've had other similar events that didn't made them so sick. 

Without Dramamine or some such I wouldn't even disgrace myself by attempting to participate in something like this. I would just causally sit on the sidelines and munch popcorn.

Oh, and, Fessy?

giphy.gif

Edited by Jeebus Cripes
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, NailedIt said:

Julie didn't mention a double eviction for next/this Thursday. I'm wondering if they are leaving the door open to remove JC.  It seems like everyone is reporting on it. We can be the jury vote.

Oh no! BBOTT nightmares!