Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Doing a Fessie here (confused).  If Tyler is one of the initial noms his power wouldn't do him any good once he's already on the block.  So saving it for the veto doesn't make sense.  It's like he's got his fingers crossed that he won't be initial nom.

If he is an initial nom,  doesn't get saved by veto or hacker, he could walk out of there with his power in his pocket.

If he uses his power, he could be put up by either the hacker OR the POV. If he IS put up ,he (or an ally) could SAVE him by either the hacker or the POV. And Haleigh could VERY possibly plan to backdoor him not knowing about his power, in which case he would use it at POV if the POV is won by someone else. It's his best bet, odds-wise.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam:  "I'm pretty sure that Haleigh will choose to put me up and I'm prepared for that.  I'm not going to suck her dick because she's HOH."

Just......eeewwwww! Class act that Sam!

Kaycee's "I'm so over her," about Haleigh. Oh honey, she's over you, too! A part of me hopes she noms Kaycee. Kaycee is mighty high on herself for someone who has done nothing in this game.

I just need RS/Haleigh/Fessy to win Hacker and Veto and this week will be a fucking dream come true.

• Love 13
Just now, mooses said:

I think she just likes the attention she gets when people come to check on her.  And when she can sad-cuddle with Fessy.

Sam's face when she saw that picture of her and Faysal during the HoH comp was hilarious.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

So, Sam voted out Rockstar because apparently she "found out what happened" and voted against the house. 

Sam's throwing her own pity party. Yawn.

Sounds like she knew Bayleigh was getting evicted no matter what, so this was sort of like a protest vote.

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam:  "I'm pretty sure that Haleigh will choose to put me up and I'm prepared for that.  I'm not going to suck her dick because she's HOH."

Well just get to steppin' then.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Sam voted out Rockstar because apparently she "found out what happened" and voted against the house. 

Sam's throwing her own pity party. Yawn.

I'm tired of the drama llama. Time to go!

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Oh good god.  She wants out and the all know that.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kaycee's "I'm so over her," about Haleigh. Oh honey, she's over you, too! A part of me hopes she noms Kaycee. Kaycee is mighty high on herself for someone who has done nothing in this game.

If this was about Kaycee's comment right as the feeds came back, she was actually talking about Sam, not Haleigh.

• Love 3

For someone that talks (and talks and talks) about being there for the experience as part of her journey to find herself, if she’d drop the pious act and actually embrace the game, she might have fun. 

But no. Sam the Pious, having learned about being a victim from Bayleigh, is going to go all in on her victimization this week, failing to recognize that they’ll drag her ass along for the ride while getting out actual threats to the game of whoever calls the shots each week. 

She can DOR and go away without being paid for goofing off at the “little house” for another 6-7 weeks if she’s really that eager to leave. 

• Love 4
Just now, Cutty said:

Haleigh will try to backdoor Tyler not realizing he has the cloud app. 

Blindsided yet again lol.

I really want her to just not even nom Sam lol. Sam would lose it. She wants all that attention from getting nommed so bad.

• Love 9

really wish this was strategy on Sam's part. That in F2 she'd go on about how she played them and is a superfan and mud-holes or whatever she rambles on about.

Otherwise, I just don't understand. Did she not read the fine print? Has she not touched a computer in five years because she's allergic to the modern-day and she couldn't Google "Big Brother"? Did she think she'd just be able to sip on some hooch and get some crafts done for a couple of months?

Does she think everyone that leaves is getting executed?

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam telling JC that the only reason she voted to keep Bayleigh was because she found out how the house was voting and it wasn't fair to Bayleigh.

After having claimed she didn’t know how anyone was voting, just moments before. 

• Love 5
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Blindsided yet again lol.

I really want her to just not even nom Sam lol. Sam would lose it. She wants all that attention from getting nommed so bad.

She will be SO upset. She is such a weirdo. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If this was about Kaycee's comment right as the feeds came back, she was actually talking about Sam, not Haleigh.

Ah, OK. I assumed Haleigh since she's been talking about being over her this week. In any case, my point still stands, Kaycee ain't shit, so she needs to get off her high horse.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
Just now, CrazyDog said:

I'm team good feeds in that it would be great if L4 wins hacker and throws RS or Fessy up instead. 

And shut up, Sam. 

At this point, if L4 wins the hacker, I bet they throw up Sam, just because they're all pretty done with her.  The time they need to expend on her can be better used.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Sam to Faysal and Rockstar:  "If it means I go home, I don't fucking care!"

Can I show you the door? Offer bribes to the other houseguests to nominate and evict you?

• Love 2

I want Rockstar to freak out when she sees the pics of Hayleigh and her family on their yacht. 

“Bayleigh went out classy” REALLY, ROCKSTAR? Uhhh...OK. She did look beautiful, though.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2

Boohoohooohooo. 

Dear Sam, 

If the game isn’t real and nothing in the house is real, why was it sooooo important to be contrary rather than voting with the house?

Just wondering. 

Cork Dork

PS - Like the song says, don’t go away mad, just go away. 

• Love 3