Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

They all want to be his friend and they all want other people to know they're friends with him. This isn't some brilliant strategy that anyone could use - he was just born with it.

Everyone comes into this house with different gifts -- if this is Tyler's, why shouldn't he use it?

It's what gets me so livid about Sam's 'slut-shaming' Hayleigh -- for what? For being young & attractive? For using her looks and charm to get ahead in the game? What the hell is wrong with that?

It's like saying Fessy shouldn't use his strength, Angela shouldn't use her athleticism, Sam shouldn't use her faux naivete and on and on. In this context, physical attractiveness is just another game tool. Singling it out to shame someone because they're playing a different game from the game you're playing is judgmental bullshit.

I thought the torture tactics and cult behavior of last year's cast was disgusting and abusive. But I have no problem with the way anyone is playing this year. Some are playing well, some are playing laughably bad, but they're all playing whatever advantages they have, and there should never be anything wrong with that.

• Love 22

I also think that we're not getting get explosive Bay yet. That, I think, will happen, but not right after the veto. 

However, I do think we're going to see Bayleigh snapping on her entire alliance, but mostly Rockstar, if they go to comfort her right after. She'll probably be crying in the pink room, or she'll be silent. 

And we'll have a cam on a very quiet kitchen, with maybe Angela acting nonchalant. 

That's just my guess. I'm not expecting to get what I want today. I've been too lucky with the fights and drama and blindsides up until now.

7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Actually... in the post 9/11 flying world, this IMHO goes the farthest towards explaining Bae’s OTT sense of entitlement than anything else.  The vast majority of flight attendants I’ve encountered are generally nice people (on the surface, anyway).  I have encountered a few, though who get on the power trip and channel their UltraBitch in the process.  These (thankfully) few treat the passengers like shit - and should a passenger say anything which does not immediately translate into cowed acquiescence, they threaten to kick the passenger off the plane or report them to security as “interfering with the crew”.  I’ve seen attendants threaten a passenger with arrest over an iPad - and this was after the passenger had explained the device was already in Airplane Mode, and thus in compliance with the crew’s instructions.

I highly doubt she worked more than a few months as an FA and after her introduction speech on Ep1, pretty sure she won't ever be one again...

• Love 5

I know the point of these Power Apps are for them to be used- but I don't think anyone has left BB with a Power in their pocket before. I think Production might kind of like this move. It's different and something that hasn't been done on BB before. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
7 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

I highly doubt she worked more than a few months as an FA and after her introduction speech on Ep1, pretty sure she won't ever be one again...

From your lips to Delta’s ears....

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, xKHANx said:

I think Bayleigh said on the feeds that she actually quit her job in order to do the show - and because she's thinking about going to medical school.

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

Frankie followed by Paul? Yeah, they really are punishing us while we wait for the feeds to come back. Not cool, BB. 

I wanted to have feeds on in the background while I did other things. But listening to BB19? They're putting me through some serious shit for this aftermath. It better be worth it.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I think Bayleigh said on the feeds that she actually quit her job in order to do the show - and because she's thinking about going to medical school.

Another aspect of her charmed life. Not easy to become a flight attendant these days.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I can only imagine her bedside manner:

Patient: Doctor, it really hurts right here...

Dr. Bayleigh: IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP RIGHT NOW, I SWEAR I'M GONNA RIP YOUR GUTS OUT AND SHIT ALL OVER THEM!

• Love 18

...is anyone else suspicious that they played a Reset Week episode (BB16) and now the Battleback special from BB19?

The door is totally going to be locked when Bayleigh gets voted out and goes to leave, isn't it?

• Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

...is anyone else suspicious that they played a Reset Week episode (BB16) and now the Battleback special from BB19?

The door is totally going to be locked when Bayleigh gets voted out and goes to leave, isn't it?

Stop that.

• Love 14

I don't think I'd want Bayleigh to be my doctor. She may be smart enough to get into medical school, but her attitude toward people would have to drastically change. Nobody likes or wants a rude and condescending doctor when they're in a medical situation. You're already in a tense situation and I'd be afraid of Bayleigh making it about her. She's clearly not at the maturity stage in her life yet. 

• Love 5

They would have told us. I think we are safe. 

• Love 2

I already have ulcers, and you’re mean.

;>

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It's part of the "Goofy Newfie" stereotype. We're not better than our neighbours to the south when it comes to that. Personally I've been accused of being a pot smoking, tree hugging hippie because I live in B.C. which honestly isn't that far off the mark but still, stereotype. Screech, Newfoundland's version of a high alcohol content rum, is pretty damned tasty though.

I think Rockstar might jump for joy, not only seeing Bayleigh on the block but when she figures out that she probably has the votes to stay over Bayleigh, especially if Angela's speech is going to be as cutting as she promises it to be. I mean, that side of the house is going to realize that they're fucked this time and Bayleigh is 100% going to be the first juror. Right? They're not actually going to think that they're controlling this vote? Right?

Fuck, they probably will. Foutté, The Hive, whatever the hell they're called now, has to be one of the most bumbling and oblivious alliances in the history of Big Brother.

While we wait, I present to you Season 2 of Big Brother Canada which should answer the OP's question that Callaphera expanded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kqids_NAfo

Jon was the eventual winner. 

Edited by Evenshorter
because it's Callaphera, not Callphera

Actually wouldn't be surprised if next week is a reset. 

Kaitlyn not solving the puzzle really messed up their schedule. No one in production had planned for it.  

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I don't think I'd want Bayleigh to be my doctor. She may be smart enough to get into medical school, but her attitude toward people would have to drastically change. Nobody likes or wants a rude and condescending doctor when they're in a medical situation. You're already in a tense situation and I'd be afraid of Bayleigh making it about her. She's clearly not at the maturity stage in her life yet. 

That is probably true, but I can say with two brothers and a sister-in-law who have MD after their names that medical school and residency require you to grow the hell up pretty fast. It is intense, exhausting, and completely consuming. I expect medical school would change her a lot, if she was able to stick it out.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, vb68 said:

If/when Bayleigh leaves on Thursday, I'm counting on Brett saying "Bye honey!"

That would be so good. Might not be good if he makes the Final 2 and needs her vote though. I doubt she would give it to him anyway. Go, ahead! Say it, Brett. LOL!!

• Love 1
Just now, The Companion said:

That is probably true, but I can say with two brothers and a sister-in-law who have MD after their names that medical school and residency require you to grow the hell up pretty fast. It is intense, exhausting, and completely consuming. I expect medical school would change her a lot, if she was able to stick it out.

That's what I would hope. Maybe medical school would be a good change for Bayleigh. I think she can change, because she's young enough.

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

What if production lets Bay will her power to someone? She's such a fucking moron she'd probably leave it to Tyler.

They may very well do it because they don't want this power to go to waste. I think they'll try to get the power back in the game somehow.

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"Don't call me boo boo, sweetheart."

Oh Jess, I miss you.......'re cleavage.

And balding head...

And missing eyelashes...

Edited by xKHANx
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Actually wouldn't be surprised if next week is a reset. 

Kaitlyn not solving the puzzle really messed up their schedule. No one in production had planned for it.  

During Brett & Scottie's chat last night- they were talking about a D.E. and Scottie said that he doesn't think it will happen until after the Hacker twist is over- which totally makes sense. 

So I'm guessing D.E. & whatever they are doing i.e. Jury Returning Comp or Reset week of some sort will happen after that as well?