Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Ceeg said:

Bayleigh just saw a hawk in the sky and told JC to watch out or he’d scoop him up. Sigh. 

One Point Away From Genius Queen Bayleigh doesn't know that it's crows that pick people up to fly away with them and not hawks? Sadness. That must have been the point she was docked on the Official Genius Test.

• Love 24
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Did I wake up in Bizzaro World? I'm enjoying Rockstar's punishment not because I don't like her but because she's having fun with it. I need to go watch the Angela feed to recharge my Evil Meter.

It’s also cute how various HGs will do it with her if they’re around her when it’s happening. 

Tbh RS has gone up a lot in my estimation. I think it started with Bay bitching her out, and save for post-eviction and post-veto, she’s been pretty chill and not super depressed and Debbie downer about it. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Once Bayleigh’s blindside is over, I’ll be ready for L4+JC+Scottie to turn on each other. 

L4 will go up if Haleigh/Fessy wins. And I think that will hold for the next few weeks. 

11 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That's why I need RS/Hay/Fessy to somehow pull out an HOH win this Thursday because that's the only way that happens.

Aww... it's sweet that you all don't see that if those three win,  Scottie/JC will end up being the targets.   They've given that ammo to Tyler already. 

Well, maybe Brett goes up if RS wins.  But there's still the hacker comp as well.

• Love 2

Did I wake up in Bizzaro World? I'm enjoying Rockstar's punishment not because I don't like her but because she's having fun with it. I need to go watch the Angela feed to recharge my Evil Meter.

I feel the same, but just Rockstar in general the last few days. I actually find myself liking her. I think the turning point happened when Bayleigh decided to bully Rockstar a few nights ago about her vote and made her cry. And yes, I don't tend to use the word "bully" unless I feel like someone is. I was so proud to not call anyone a bully this season, but I do feel like Bayleigh is. But yeah, that was my turning point on Rockstar and I feel like she needs a better "friend" than Bayleigh. Plus, Rockstar actually going to talk to Brett yesterday for half an hour was great to see, especially since they bonded over things that I never expected them to bond over. And now, Rockstar is owning her punishment like a champ, so good on her. 

I feel like once Bayleigh leaves this season, I'll go back to feeling really good about this season, since everyone is likable in some way, but Bayleigh is now by BEC to the extreme. Her showmance outside of the house isn't helping matters either.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Sketcher said:

Aww... it's sweet that you all don't see that if those three win,  Scottie/JC will end up being the targets.   They've given that ammo to Tyler already. 

Bringing me right back down to earth! Although JC on the block will be fun and, hey, at least it means Tyler loses one of his numbers. I have such little to root for now lol!

Angela making fun of Faysal with Tyler now lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

It’s also cute how various HGs will do it with her if they’re around her when it’s happening. 

Tbh RS has gone up a lot in my estimation. I think it started with Bay bitching her out, and save for post-eviction and post-veto, she’s been pretty chill and not super depressed and Debbie downer about it. 

I hate it when my BEC becomes likable for awhile because they always ruin it before long and I'm reminded why they're my BEC but I gotta say, if Rockstar had been more like this and less "evil white man but still my best friend Brett", I probably would have liked her more. 

Oh and look, Tyler's back on the "irrelevant" train. I have no idea who he's talking about (it's a she) but I guess it's this season's house word along with "iconic".

Also, Angela's troll game is on point. I seriously can't wait for this Bayleigh blindside.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Bringing me right back down to earth! Although JC on the block will be fun and, hey, at least it means Tyler loses one of his numbers. I have such little to root for now lol!

JC's blindside might be good.   I mean watching Paul pick off his minions one by one was fun...in a twisted sort of way.

• Love 2

Angela to Tyler about Fessy's pitch, while laughing gleefully: "His pitch to me was that if I send one of you two home, I'll be a Big Brother Legend."

Heh.

Angela about the Hacker: "We know 1000% that it was Bayleigh."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Bayleigh just saw a hawk in the sky and told JC to watch out or he’d scoop him up. Sigh. 

Oh dear.

Didn’t Victoria tell a story about getting scooped up by some bird once? Or was it about her mother?

Fessy was so up Angela’s butt it was embarrassing. He said she was a “bombshell” and one of the hottest girls to ever go in the BB house. I enjoyed Angela’s curt “Thanks, Fez.”

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Angela’s stone cold, I really enjoy it. 

I feel like it's a full on game bitchiness. Like Angela is going to cut a bitch in the game but she's probably nice enough in the real world. She's here to win. When you compare it to Bayleigh's bitchiness, which is more talking down to people and snapping, Angela's is far more enjoyable.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Angela making fun of Faysal with Tyler now lol.

You're kidding, right?  Tyler will be glad to see the back of JC with so little blood on his hands.

• Love 3

BEC means bitch eating chips but what does that mean? Is it a chic we don't like? 

Ah, Googled. My BEC was Kaitlyn. She's gone and next up is Bay. Glad she'll be gone soon.

Edited by Lamima

It stands for "Bitch Eating Crackers." It describes someone that you hate so much that anything they do pisses you off, even something innocuous like eating crackers. 

"Look at that bitch over there, eating crackers."

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Angela to Tyler about Fessy's pitch, while laughing gleefully: "His pitch to me was that if I send one of you two home, I'll be a Big Brother Legend."

See,  those people are just so bad at the game.  It's not enjoyable to watch them lose. I need it to be be competitive.

Angela being nasty is whatever. But again, to revel in the situation just means you are burning votes you want to have at the end.  If she's really here to win,  she should NOT be embracing her stone cold bitch.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Sketcher said:

I think Tyler is an amazing game player.  He has all of the characteristics of a great leader (and yes, that includes his ability to empathize and reflect back what people are giving him) in the male package that is preferred by most people. 

The game strategy Tyler is playing is nothing new.   The 4 horsemen played it, Derrick played it,  Paul played it his second time through.   Once it's established,  it's nearly an impossible strategy to counteract within the game because the leader holds everyone's secrets and confidences and can use them at will.   When Tyler makes an alliance with Bay,  she thinks it's real so she openly discusses her strategy and targets with him.   He then uses this information against her, telling Angela that Angela is Bay's alternate target,  undermining Bay and solidifying his deal with Angela. He can only do this effectively because he has convinced the others to cover his tracks. 

The key to this strategy is getting out any other possible wannabe leaders.  Luckily,  BB producers don't usually cast many effective leaders, it's usually people who think they are better at it than they really are.  The big mistake that Paul made last year was not recognizing that leaving his weak followers alone with Cody in the jury house would screw him over because they followed him to vote against Paul.  Cody isn't a good leader (he can't see anyone else's point of view) but he has a strong leader- like personality that will do as a substitute for those needing to be led. 

Tyler is not going to have that problem this year.   There is not another person capable of pulling together a revolt either in the house or in the jury house.   One side failed because they all wanted to be leader but couldn't do it effectively, leaving Tyler to guide a team who had expressed that just the act of nominating Tyler is offensive. 

Agree with this. Tyler correctly pinpointed and targeted his probable rival aka Swaggy the first week- and was able to get him out the 2nd week because he had someone that was gullible enough to listen. He knew that Swaggy would be a big player in the house if he were to leave him, and also a volatile Jury vote. He's not wrong especially with how he's been behaving on Twitter- if anything I'd say so far that was his best move- cuddling up to Kailtyn and making her pull that trigger for him. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Angela/Bay talk right now. Oh boy!

Angela is so bad at being fake nice lol.

She is, but it works out to her advantage since people in the house know she's not an emotional person, so this is really just regular Angela for them.

It's actually a perfect cover.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Lamima said:

BEC means bitch eating chips

Brian Cronin's post is entirely accurate. I  substituted "chips" for "crackers" after an incident where JC tried to take a chip out of a bag sitting on the counter, that Bay was eating out of. She snatched the bag out of his hands and snarled "ASK!!!!!"  For me it was a perfect "BEChips" moment.  I'd love to post it here but I don't  have access to the feeds. Maybe someone else could find and post it?

ETA: Nashville posted the original meme in the BB Lexicon thread.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 5

Angela just told Bayleigh and Rockstar that she wears her emotions on her sleeve.  Riiiight.  She says if she hated someone there's no way she could be fake and pretend to be their best friend except for maybe an hour (she can probably stand to do it in one hour increments in the BB house).  Bayleigh says she already told Angela that she's going to come stay with her for a little while once they're out of the BB house.

• Love 6

Angela is trolling the shit out of Bayleigh right now, I’m living. 

She said she wears her emotions on her sleeve and it’s why she can’t be in the same room as Brett right now because she doesn’t want to go off on him. She said they’re at the point where if she hates someone, they’re gonna know because they all know each other so well. She can’t lie and be nice to someone at this point. Lol. 

• Love 13

Big Brother took the food processor back. Sam must be weeping somewhere at the loss of her new kitchen gadget.

Anything that makes Sam unhappy is A-OK in my book. ?

7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Mods - reckon maybe the Lexicon thread should be pinned up to the top in this forum? Might reduce some of the confusion on terms....

Excellent idea. I use it every so often and I've been here for years.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Angela is trolling the shit out of Bayleigh right now, I’m living. 

She said she wears her emotions on her sleeve and it’s why she can’t be in the same room as Brett right now because she doesn’t want to go off on him. She said they’re at the point where if she hates someone, they’re gonna know because they all know each other so well. She can’t lie and be nice to someone at this point. Lol. 

And again....how does any of this help her win a game that involves getting the people you "trolled" just for kicks to vote for you to win 500k?

Bad game play is bad even if it's done to make the nastiest person feel like complete shit.

Edited by Sketcher
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

And again....how does any of this help her win a game that involves getting the people you "trolled" just for kicks to vote for you to win 500k?

Idk but I don’t care either. Lol I only care that I’m entertained. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 12
Just now, Sketcher said:

In the words of Rockstar: "Game recognizes game." Maybe Angela figures that they'll award her game play and ignore anything deemed personal? I don't really care, it just amuses the hell out of me. Especially when Angela is entertaining Rockstar and Bayleigh in her HoH room considering those are going to be the people on the block tomorrow. Heh. 

• Love 6

It sounds like Granny forced Brett to eat some "chocolate chip" cookies.  He said he thought they would be good until he bit into them and discovered it was chunks of black pepper and not chocolate chips.  He said he had just eaten lunch, too.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, zorak said:

It sounds like Granny forced Brett to eat some "chocolate chip" cookies.  He said he thought they would be good until he bit into them and discovered it was chunks of black pepper and not chocolate chips.  He said he had just eaten lunch, too.

Granny seems to be Rachel's Yeller from earlier in the season. If Granny doesn't give Brett zero stars at some point, I'm gonna be disappointed. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Granny?????

It's some punishment that Brett got during the veto comp.  They block the feeds whenever Granny appears so we only know bits and pieces of what happened based on what the houseguests talk about after.

• Love 1

Bayleigh says she's not a full blown lesbian or anything but there are certain people that she would do literally anything for.  Bayleigh says that if she and Rihanna were friends and Rihanna asked her to be her lesbian lover, Bayleigh would be like, "Absolutely.  Sure.  That's fine." 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

HA!

According to Swaggy, everyone wanted Bayleigh this season. 

Lemme guess, Scottie wanted to hit that shit too but then Swaggy stepped in, right?

Tyler doesn't hate Bay- he just doesn't trust her gamewise- and I don't blame him- they got into a tiff the first few days. I don't blame him for being cautious of her. Not everyone wants to get with Bay, Swaggy. 

Also, Tyler maybe if you are hiding your Superfan status- you probably shouldn't be talking about the "Yes,Dear" episode where they had guest stars from BB Seasons. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh says she's not a full blown lesbian or anything but there are certain people that she would do literally anything for.  Bayleigh says that if she and Rihanna were friends and Rihanna asked her to be her lesbian lover, Bayleigh would be like, "Absolutely.  Sure.  That's fine." 

My favourite part was when Bayleigh said "Who would turn down Rihanna?" and I immediately raised my hand in the air. I don't know who could make me bat for the other team but it definitely isn't Rihanna. 

• Love 20
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh man, Bayleigh's getting into a fight with Sam. I love this. Bayleigh can't use her typical tactics on Sam because she's fighting back.

What are the details on this? I’m watching the episode so can’t be on the feeds. 

LOL. 

Bayleigh's mad at Sam because Sam's been in a mood for the last few days. She snapped at Sam because she doesn't like being snapped on, but then wouldn't listen to Sam when she was talking and then walked away. Her retelling with Fessy makes it sound like Sam was just super rude to her and Bayleigh was just "asking questions". Well, no girl. You just snapped on Sam and then wouldn't listen to her speak at all. 

I get snapping on Sam because there's always a need for a STFU moment with Sam. But what Bayleigh just did accomplished nothing.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Lol Bayleigh is gonna have to eat shit and make up with Sam once she’s on the block and needs that vote. 

I know. Bayleigh was literally complaining about Sam blabbing about her power, and how she can't keep her mouth shut (Bayleigh's said the same thing with Kaitlyn). But....maybe don't tell people this stuff?

I do hope that with Bayleigh snapping at people, it'll be an accumulation to some big explosion for tomorrow. I need a major fight with Bayleigh and the house. 

• Love 15