Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, TimWil said:

She’s fiercely loyal to the ones she CARES about, like Tyler, Sam and Kaycee. I doubt she ever particularly cared about Rachel, for good reason.

Well she didnt do anything taht showed that she didnt care about Rachel until Rachel was on the block and Rachel was fiercely loyal to her and her alliance. She gave Rachel a brutal goodbye message which was not called for so I think her edit has been accurate.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I doubt she ever particularly cared about Rachel, for good reason.

The whole alliance never cared about Rachel, which I never understood and thought was weird.

And don't even get me started on Sam. Rachel was as sweet and kind to her as she could have possibly been.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 9

More reasons why the Hacker twist sucks: Haleigh secretly doing dirty shit is giving L4 more ammunition to BD one of her closest allies because they think Bayleigh is the Hacker. So basically Haleigh makes a big move in secret, her ally gets evicted for it. 

I will be happy to see Bayleigh on the block, but Haleigh is getting fucked over too. 

I just hate this dumb Hacker thing. 

ETA: KC has to wear a (peanut?) costume for a week. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

Well she didnt do anything taht showed that she didnt care about Rachel until Rachel was on the block and Rachel was fiercely loyal to her and her alliance. She gave Rachel a brutal goodbye message which was not called for so I think her edit has been accurate.

Rachel deserved what she got IMO. That message she got was earned. Rachel was one of the most disloyal s**t stirrers in there. I’m very glad she won’t be on the jury.

2 minutes ago, TimWil said:

She’s fiercely loyal to the ones she CARES about, like Tyler, Sam and Kaycee. I doubt she ever particularly cared about Rachel, for good reason.

We’ll see how much she CARES about Tyler, Sam and Kaycee the minute they do something she perceives might hurt her game. She wants to vote out Rachel, especially after Rachel’s blow-up? Fine. But the way she went about it, trashing her non-stop, the awful GBM, her LAUGHING about Rachel crying for months because of it? Nah, that’s just bitch behavior.  She’s being nice to Scotty right now because he is useful to her game, not because she’s this nice person. Once he becomes not useful to her? Yeah, we’ll see how she treats him then. 

• Love 17
Just now, Callaphera said:

Seriously. You always take the Veto for yourself, no matter what alliances and side hustles you have going. ALWAYS.

Here are Tyler's crucial mistakes:

1. When you get first place, you take the veto, especially if you're on the block. Tyler doesn't do that
  2. He leaves the veto with Angela while he's supposed to be "playing the middle", ensuring that suspicions are arisen about him being close with Angela
  3. He takes the prize from Brett, a fellow L4 member, instead of the 5k from Scottie, a non-ally.

So, Brett did get the Insta-Granny, and his theory is that he's dressed up like a grandparent and attached to a fake doll. I'd still prefer it was Winston, but...

Scottie/Brett are talking. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

And don't even get me started on Sam. Rachel was as sweet and kind to her as she could have possibly been.

That’s true, she was, along with Scottie and JC. But as a game player she was a big time liability due to her freak outs and loose lips.

8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It honestly makes no sense to me why Tyler would do that.

I think the simple answer must be that he got greedy and forgot the larger optics of the game.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

Rachel deserved what she got IMO. That message she got was earned. Rachel was one of the most disloyal s**t stirrers in there. I’m very glad she won’t be on the jury.

Wat? Rachel wasn’t disloyal to any of L6 AFAIK. 

• Love 9

Tyler did it because he knows it will all be forgotten once Angela uses the veto to backdoor Bayliegh.  He'll explain privately to everyone how he was willing to stay on the block to protect -insert name depending upon whom he us talking to- and it will be accepted because it's Tyler.

He came out of last week's veto unvarnished.  He'll do it again.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Angela gave him a nice hug and rubbed his back.

I would live if Brett is the downfall of L4. He really should be pissed about all this. Tyler not saving him last week, Tyler taking a prize from him and giving him a costume, Tyler not taking the veto therefore making Angela expose the alliance. 

Tyler having a safety app !

1 minute ago, Sketcher said:

Tyler did it because he knows it will all be forgotten once Angela uses the veto to backdoor Bayliegh.  He'll explain privately to everyone how he was willing to stay on the block to protect -insert name depending upon whom he us talking to- and it will be accepted because it's Tyler.

He came out of last week's veto unvarnished.  He'll do it again.

I don't know about that. I think it was a pure dick move on Tyler's end, and a stupid one at that. He's on the block! Nobody's gonna give a shit if he uses it! I get he feels safe with Angela having it to take the trip, but he chooses NOW to start showing his hand to The Hive? And he chooses NOW to piss off an alliance member who could evict Rockstar over Bayleigh?

• Love 3

Oh God, Haleigh made a reference to Mr. Pectacular and she and Angela both agreed that he was hot.  They were serious, too.  Angela also put on the veto panties (?).  She said her family would disown her if she wore them.  She said her butt was hanging out.

Angela panties.png

• Love 1

Tyler came in to the Have Not room to apologize to Brett for taking the trip.

That IS nice of him, but he was also fist bumping Kaycee about a minute ago. 

Oh....goddamnit Brett. He fooled me. He's totally fine. Jesus Christ, Brett. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

If anything, I'm just happy this dumb Hacker twist will be completely irrelevant this week. #GrodnerFail

It's actually not a fail... it's going to give them storylines for this week other than Tyler once again tricks the idiots on the other side. 

That's all they ever wanted. 

• Love 2

Ha HA Ha. Scottie leaves the HVN room and Brett starts cracking up. He says Im not mad ! He and TYler embrace. He does think it was stupid move though. He just wanted the other side to think he wasn't in on it.

• Love 8

When Tyler picked who to switch with, Scottie had $5k, Angela had veto (she had just taken it from Scottie, I think), Brett had Hawaii trip, and I'm not sure what Kaycee had.  Apparently, Tyler looked at Angela and she said, "no way", so he took the trip instead.  Although this will show the house Tyler trusts Angela to use the veto on him, I guess he prioritizes not pissing her off, which might be wise considering how quickly she turned on Rachel last week.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Oh God, Haleigh made a reference to Mr. Pectacular and she and Angela both agreed that he was hot.  They were serious, too.  Angela also put on the veto panties (?).  She said her family would disown her if she wore them.  She said her butt was hanging out.

He is. 

Okay, fine, I'll go sit alone at my Mr. Pectacular is Hot, table for one. 

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He takes the prize from Brett, a fellow L4 member, instead of the 5k from Scottie, a non-ally.

plus he conveniently didn't take Brett off the block the previous week, so you can certainly argue that he owes Brett one.

Brett does have a right to be pissed. And it's Tyler's own fault if Brett starts gunning for him.

ETA: 

Oh....goddamnit Brett. He fooled me. He's totally fine. Jesus Christ, Brett. 

Well...as Gilda Radner  would say, NEVER MIND. LOL

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

I think this is one of the rare times I genuinely got misted by someone. I was convinced Brett was mad and had reasons for being in agreeance with Tyler being a dumbass dick.

I mean, he's still a dumbass, but Tyler just explained it was to bring Scottie closer.

• Love 2

Haleigh talking to Scottie saying she just doesn't know what Angela is going to do.  She says she doesn't think it'll be Bayleigh at all.  Ha!  She thinks either Faysal or JC.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

YES! PEOPLE ARE GETTING PISSED AT SAM! YES!

Both JC and Brett have shit talked her since I turned on the feeds. I love it. Brett even mimicked Sam's accent!

I want people to get openly pissed with her.  It's not as fun if they're doing it behind her back.

JC wants Tyler to know that he's not going to judge Tyler for his actions during the veto comp.  

• Love 5

Tyler says he's still going to act like he's worried that he's staying on the block.  JC says that Bayleigh is freaking out.  He says that she's smart and he thinks she'll see it coming.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

I want people to get openly pissed with her.  It's not as fun if they're doing it behind her back.

I get why they don't. Sam's scary to deal with in person, I'm sure. She's very aggressive with her words and never lets anyone get a word in edgewise. Trying to fight with Sam would just ensure hours and hours worth of fighting from Sam. She's the type of person that knows how to cut someone with her words, and she'll do it with a smile on her face (much like Angela). 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

I hate the petty behind the back shit, especially when done by people who have a very secure spot in the house. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Angela also put on the veto panties (?).  She said her family would disown her if she wore them.  She said her butt was hanging out.

Wait!  How did Jordan's underwear from Becca get in the house???? /Bachelorette reference

If Brett's not actually mad, was he playing JC too?  He seemed pretty livid about it when they were alone discussing it.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, leocadia said:

If Brett's not actually mad, was he playing JC too?  He seemed pretty livid about it when they were alone discussing it.

He confirmed that he's also playing JC because he doesn't entirely trust him. He trusts him enough, but wants the other side to buy that Brett is alone.

• Love 5

He was totally playing JC. Sure, a part of him has to be a tad pissed but he’s on Team Tyler and is more than thrilled that Queen Bay is getting the heave-ho.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

He was totally playing JC. Sure, a part of him has to be a tad pissed but he’s on Team Tyler and is more than thrilled that Queen Bay is getting the heave-ho.

Once again, his vote lies with Rockstar, his best friend, to stay. He's 2/2 in keeping her while she's 2/2 in evicting him.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

This week was a loss for the anti-Tyler crowd. Boo.

Every week is lol! But man, this week is almost worse since we got the brief thought that maybe, just maybe, he'd have to actually sweat and then, of course, he doesn't. These people are so dumb.

• Love 2

Brett is an idiot. Tyler could piss on his chest and Brett would take it with joy. Mmm that piss is nice and warm. That you, Tyler. 

It's kinda amazing how quickly Bayleigh's fortune turned bad. Most of it self-inflicted. 

• Love 3
Just now, Cutty said:

Brett is an idiot. Tyler could piss on his chest and Brett would take it with joy. Mmm that piss is nice and warm. That you, Tyler. 

It's kinda amazing how quickly Bayleigh's fortune turned bad. Most of it self-inflicted. 

Well, Brett isn't on the block and someone who tried to get him out last week is going to jury, so I get it.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

He is. 

Okay, fine, I'll go sit alone at my Mr. Pectacular is Hot, table for one. 

While I did not like Jesse as a player, I love him as a return character on Big Brother. He never says no to coming back and I believe he has a good career outside the BB world. I like his gratitude and enjoyment of visiting almost every year. So to me, he is a good guy.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Faysal seems over Tyler trying to act like he's still in danger and it's hilarious.

He's just confused and doesn't know what's going on anymore.

Bayleigh's in the geometry room. She definitely knows that she's going up.

• Love 1

I could see Bayleigh get blindsided out, then win the battle back in 3 weeks, and come back into the house saying Tyler is the only one she can trust.  

• Love 18
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He confirmed that he's also playing JC because he doesn't entirely trust him. He trusts him enough, but wants the other side to buy that Brett is alone.

Good on him!  If anyone feels too comfortable in the house, it's JC and I can't wait to see him put on the spot.  Eventually.  Hopefully.

• Love 12
Just now, Cutty said:

I could see Bayleigh get blindsided out, then win the battle back in 3 weeks, and come back into the house saying Tyler is the only one she can trust.  

Didn’t Vegas say they just skipped one of the DEs, to make up for Kaitlyn failing the comp? Or did I dream that?