Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, zorak said:

Angela and Kaycee are talking.  Angela thinks that Brett's plan to say that Rachel told him that Bayleigh has a power in his eviction speech is going to make Bayleigh so mad that she won't even care about the vote totals.  According to Angela, Brett also planned to say something about Rachel being 30 going on 13 and also that Rachel and Rockstar started the all girls alliance.

And he is going to throw in that "Rockstar is actually my sister" for shits and giggles

• Love 4

The stupidest idea ever is to out Bay possessing the power. Your HOH win will be nothing . DO you think she will change the nominations in your favor ?? You will still lose a number. Don't say anything and you may have a chance to get Bay on the block.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think that showmance will last for a hot minute outside the house. Angela's one of those people who always sounds contemptuous of the people she's around. I think she barely likes Brett. She just wants to be mean to Rachel because she's a bitch.

I wasn’t talking a romance for the ages - but even stone-cold sociopathic bitches occasionally like to get laid, too.  ;>

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Angela and Kaycee are talking.  Angela thinks that Brett's plan to say that Rachel told him that Bayleigh has a power in his eviction speech is going to make Bayleigh so mad that she won't even care about the vote totals.  According to Angela, Brett also planned to say something about Rachel being 30 going on 13 and also that Rachel and Rockstar started the all girls alliance.

Did the feeds get this conversation or is it another lie that Angela is creating?

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I don't want Brett to be mean to Rachel in his speech :( 

I'm hoping Brett's conscience kicks in here. 

The bright side is that I don't think he'll be ultra mean in his speech. With Kaitlyn, he kept it light hearted. With Rockstar, even for someone he doesn't like, he kept it game-related. He's said some things behind people's backs, but I'm not so sure he'll have the confidence to do it to their faces. I think he'll tone it down and keep it light hearted, at best. The issue is throwing her under the bus with the power revelation and the girls alliance.

• Love 2
Just now, BBFanTX said:

Did the feeds get this conversation or is it another lie that Angela is creating?

I think someone said earlier today that last night Brett and Angela were on the hammock talking about all this.  She told Kaycee that's what she and Brett were laughing about on the hammock last night because Kaycee said she saw them laughing their butts off and wondered what was so funny.

• Love 1

Angela has been real mifffed at Rachel since she heard that Rachel threw her name and KC out to Bay. She was okay with distancing from Rachel to hide their alliance. But she wasn't okay with it going as far as suggesting to Bay that she use herself or KC as a pawn. She has been angry ever since. Apparently this has been unforgivable. She threw everyone in her alliance under the bus while everyone else, especially Brett, has been very loyal. 

Rachel has been a favorite of mine form the beginning but she lost it during this HOH . Sh really panicked , overreacted, and really did writer her eviction ticket.

I get why  Angela is so pissed off.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Apple......tree........falling........distance

Perhaps the daughter is channeling the mother?

I was thinking that. Just yesterday Sam was saying how her mother always upbraids her for being "restless" and never wanting to stay put. And how she always gets a signal from God or something that "humbles" her and makes her realize mom was right. However she's also complained that her mom is harsh and unforgiving and difficult to live with which is why she was determined to do Big Brother and have her own adventure.

Angela now ruminating on how to craft a nasty goodbye message to Rachel. Good god.

18 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:
3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Also, not for nothing, but Sam has talked about how harsh and judgmental her mother .......

Apple......tree........falling........distance

Perhaps the daughter is channeling the mother?

Margaret White.jpg

"I pray you find Jesus!"

Edited by Vixenstud
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Angela now ruminating on how to craft a nasty goodbye message to Rachel. Good god.

I was just about to comment on this.  She is a total mean girl.  There is no need to be a complete bitch to Rachel in her goodbye message.  Kaycee even asked her if she thought Rachel was going to be pissed at her once this is all over.  She just kind of laughed and said, "probably"  and then went on to say that she had said other mean things about Rachel prior to this.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

<snipped picture>

"I pray you find Jesus!"

I will forever love that movie for a lot of reasons but especially because "Go to your closet and pray!" is the ultimate "fuck off and leave me alone" phrase in my family. 

• Love 16

So from another board, this is the Angela/KC exchange about goodbye messages:

Angela: “I have to think about what I wanna say in my GBM.”

Kaycee: “Nothing too harsh. You’re trying to go in? Really?”

Angela: “It’s not gonna be nice.”

Kaycee: “She’s (Rachel) gonna hate you coming out of here.”

Angela: “She probably will. I’ve said some shit already.”

Kaycee: “I still want to be friends with her after the show.”

Angela: “Why? She’s a loser.”

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Sam to Rachel: "And you're an incredible woman."
Also Sam:

1466883838-shame-bell-lady-from-game-thr

Some people are raised in oppressively strict environments, where religion was used like a weapon to keep both thought and action in check (very common in small Southern communities).  If a child is raised in such an environment and the restrictions are oppressive enough / over-reaching enough / constant enough to chafe, then it’s not uncommon for the child to break free and run as soon as they are old enough - and when they hit a city full of all the attractions to which they’ve never been exposed (sex, drugs, drinking, etc.), they frequently go hog-wild overboard trying every pleasure they’ve ever been denied.  They never had the opportunity to learn moderation, so their reaction is oftentimes one of drastic excess.  It frequently doesn’t turn out well for them - bad as hell, even - and if they get burned badly enough by the backlash, it also isn’t uncommon for them to go running back home and immersing themselves in the environment which, oppressive as it was, is also safe.  Sometimes the immersion is temporary, sometimes not.

I more than halfway wonder if this isn’t pretty close to Sam’s story - and explains why some vices (like smoking and drinking) don’t appear to bother her in the slightest, while some others (like even the suggestion of sexual promiscuity) appear to provoke an almost kneejerk revulsion and puritanical response.

if that’s the case, I feel badly for her.

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So from another board, this is the Angela/KC exchange about goodbye messages:

Angela: “I have to think about what I wanna say in my GBM.”

Kaycee: “Nothing too harsh. You’re trying to go in? Really?”

Angela: “It’s not gonna be nice.”

Kaycee: “She’s (Rachel) gonna hate you coming out of here.”

Angela: “She probably will. I’ve said some shit already.”

Kaycee: “I still want to be friends with her after the show.”

Angela: “Why? She’s a loser.”

I can't believe I'm actually going to take up for Angela on this, but I watched that conversation earlier and I just went back to re-watch it because I didn't remember hearing those last 2 things.  Everything up to those last 2 things was said.  However, Kaycee didn't say she still wanted to be friends with Rachel after and Angela did not say the thing about Rachel being a loser.

• Love 9

I just had a HIT! ?

Kaitlyn and Rachel will become BFF's once she is evicted and blow up social media together... 

Kaitlyn already posted a FaceTime picture with Winston.

They will be a internet hell duo once Rachel is back home.

Edited by BBFanTX
  • Love 2

I rewound on that convo. One thing that Angela said was that Rachel a few weeks ago said that in order for them to not be seen as a duo they should branch out and talk shit about each other. Angela giggled and said "fine! I wanted to do that anyway. It came naturally for me" and giggled some more. 

Oh and Rachel is telling Angela to jedi-drill and Angela is blowing her off in the most obvious way.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Some people are raised in oppressively strict environments, where religion was used like a weapon to keep both thought and action in check (very common in small Southern communities).  If a child is raised in such an environment and the restrictions are oppressive enough / over-reaching enough / constant enough to chafe, then it’s not uncommon for the child to break free and run as soon as they are old enough - and when they hit a city full of all the attractions to which they’ve never been exposed (sex, drugs, drinking, etc.), they frequently go hog-wild overboard trying every pleasure they’ve ever been denied.  They never had the opportunity to learn moderation, so their reaction is oftentimes one of drastic excess.  It frequently doesn’t turn out well for them - bad as hell, even - and if they get burned badly enough by the backlash, it also isn’t uncommon for them to go running back home and immersing themselves in the environment which, oppressive as it was, is also safe.  Sometimes the immersion is temporary, sometimes not.

I more than halfway wonder if this isn’t pretty close to Sam’s story - and explains why some vices (like smoking and drinking) don’t appear to bother her in the slightest, while some others (like even the suggestion of sexual promiscuity) appear to provoke an almost kneejerk revulsion and puritanical response.

if that’s the case, I feel badly for her.

I once heard from someone who'd been raised in one of those rural super-duper conservative Southern community and she summed up the mindset by saying "drugs, not hugs." Meaning drinking/smoking/drugs were so commonplace in the community as to be "okay" but the any hint of sexual impropriety was not okay, even though there were plenty of out-of-wedlock kids and the like. Sam really exemplifies that. For instance she doesn't think it's a little embarrassing for her to guzzle an entire bottle of wine by herself in the HoH room but somehow wearing loose t-shirts or working in Vegas = slutty. 

• Love 8

Funny thing is that yesterday Sam told Angela that she had been feeling a little down the day before that when all the girls were having their abs session in the yard minus Sam.  She said it was nothing that the other girls had done to her and then said something to the effect of that in Sam's mind they were the pretty, popular girls and she doesn't fit that mold.  Angela was super apologetic to Sam and said that she was sorry Sam felt that way and that it wasn't right that that happened (even though Sam kept telling her that they hadn't done anything wrong, it was just negative self talk Sam was giving herself).  But I guess it's ok to go mean girl on Rachel.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, missyb said:

The stupidest idea ever is to out Bay possessing the power. Your HOH win will be nothing . DO you think she will change the nominations in your favor ?? You will still lose a number. Don't say anything and you may have a chance to get Bay on the block.

Yeah you don't let your opponent know you are stealing their signs in baseball.  You don't tell the opposing general that you know their plans of attack against you.  You USE that information to outfox them.  If Brett blows it tomorrow by exposing something that could save him down the line he is a total idiot and deserves to be evicted.  Though not before Rockstar.  He has to last longer than her.

Though technically Brett's side wouldn't necessarily lose a number if Bay changes say Angela's noms.  Because there is the veto and if one of Brett's side wins then one of them steps down and Bay goes up.  It is just harder to pull off that way is all.

Well in a couple of hours on the TV episode tonight, America will be both learning about someone called Rachel in the house for the first time AND be viewing wall-to-crying-wall "The Rachel Show" in color by technicolor.

Edited by green
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Funny thing is that yesterday Sam told Angela that she had been feeling a little down the day before that when all the girls were having their abs session in the yard minus Sam.  She said it was nothing that the other girls had done to her and then said something to the effect of that in Sam's mind they were the pretty, popular girls and she doesn't fit that mold.  Angela was super apologetic to Sam and said that she was sorry Sam felt that way and that it wasn't right that that happened (even though Sam kept telling her that they hadn't done anything wrong, it was just negative self talk Sam was giving herself).  But I guess it's ok to go mean girl on Rachel.

So then what? Is she jealous of Rachel? I've personally thought (speaking shallowly) that Rachel is the prettiest woman in the house (though there is more than one that I think is also pretty) and maybe Angela thinks so, too?

I fear I'm trying to employ logic to an illogical situation.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

It's pissing me off that Angela is being such a heinous bitch to and about Rachel. Apparently she doesn't need *a* personality, she needs a *new* personality.

So - how do *you* pronounce “heinous”?  I always went the “HAY-nuss” route myself.  :)

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

I once heard from someone who'd been raised in one of those rural super-duper conservative Southern community and she summed up the mindset by saying "drugs, not hugs." Meaning drinking/smoking/drugs were so commonplace in the community as to be "okay" but the any hint of sexual impropriety was not okay, even though there were plenty of out-of-wedlock kids and the like. Sam really exemplifies that. For instance she doesn't think it's a little embarrassing for her to guzzle an entire bottle of wine by herself in the HoH room but somehow wearing loose t-shirts or working in Vegas = slutty. 

My parents’ families come such a community; although I didn’t have to live there, we visited frequently and - yup!  :>   Weed and alcohol are nothing; hell, half the time they make/grow their own.  Lotsa premarital/extramarital sex going on, too - but for God’s sake don’t get caught, ‘cause the stones will be flying before you get your pants zipped back up.  And that includes you too, Preacher.  ;)

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

So - how do *you* pronounce “heinous”?  I always went the “HAY-nuss” route myself.  :)

I pronounce it "Angela".

In all seriousness, I believe we pronounce it the same way. Is there a different one?

• Love 11

Rockstar looks like the emo version of Waldo.  And for the love of everything good in this world, she needs to stop wearing those tube tops.  I expect her boobs are going to fall out one of these days.

Rockstar black hat.png

• Love 3

Scottie and Bayleigh are alone in HOH.  He told her about Rachel's pitch to him to keep her in the game.  Bayleigh asked if he was still planning on putting Angela and Rachel up if he wins HOH and he said yes.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, BBFanTX said:

Rockstar just said "We need to backdoor Tyler" to Haleigh in HOH room.

Then Haleigh said "I don't like Rachel". Saying "What was that all about"? - her recent pitch in HOH room.

The both think Kaycee, Angela and JC are floating.

I love when houseguests think that someone not talking game to them or their allies means that they’re floaters and don’t talk game AT ALL. In Big Brother, if someone’s not with you, they’re against you. They are talking to someone, it just isn't you. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Dear Rockstar,

It's not your face. It's your stank ass attitude.

Love,
Me

Also her dirty hair. RIP Scottie's hat.

At least we know she will wash it tomorrow.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Also her dirty hair. RIP Scottie's hat.

At least we know she will wash it tomorrow.

That kills me. Rockstar's hair is beautiful when washed, blown out, and brushed. It looked stunning on the last live show. But nope, dirty plastic bag butterhorns. Okay then.

2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I wish Aunt Sam would do something nice for Rachel tonight. She did do something nice for RS last week. Not likely though as Sam's already written Rachel off as a brazen hussy.

Nice things are reserved for Sundays. Blame Angela for ruining it for Rachel since she was the one who told Sam that Rachel was just fiiiine, don't worry about it, go fly your kite.

• Love 3

Tyler telling JC that if Rockstar wins HOH and puts JC up, maybe talk to Bayleigh to convince her to use the power.  Yeah, I don't think that's happening.  One I don't think Rockstar will win HOH.  And two, there's no way Bayleigh would use her power to save JC.  Tyler thinks Bayleigh can't be pissed at him for voting out Rachel because he already told her that he thinks Rachel was the lone vote to keep Kaitlyn.  He also says he might say that he knew it was going to be unanimous so he threw her a sympathy vote.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I pronounce it "Angela".

In all seriousness, I believe we pronounce it the same way. Is there a different one?

I’ve heard it pronounced “high-EE-nuss”, like it was the plural for “hyena”.  Don’t know if that’s a regional thing or not, but I was curious.

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar looks like the emo version of Waldo.  

Oh, thunderous applause ensues!  :D

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And now I've never been as thankful for my progressive upbringing as I am now. Sure I was a spoiled brat but I was never shamed for my choices. 

My upbringing wasn’t anything like progressive; like I said, my parents came out of that environment, and brought a fair chunk of it with them.  And to a degree, the buttoned-down-breaking-loose story was mine as well.  Going into my college freshman year, I was the most introverted bookworm twerp you ever saw; by the end of my sophomore year, though...?  I was drinking like a fish, I would’ve worn out a six-pack of Pez dispensers with what-all I was popping, and I was laying everything but the carpet in the student lounge - and I wasn’t nearly alone; there were a ton of others just like me.  I was simply lucky enough to regain some brain and hit my brakes before I went off any cliffs; others - friends of mine - weren’t so lucky, especially considering the year after my graduation was when the news about Rock Hudson broke.  We lost a lot that way.  :(

in any case I may empathize with Sam more than some, even when she starts chucking rocks. I don’t like it one bit, nor excuse it - but on a certain level, I think I understand it.  :/

4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar:  "I think I should put on some makeup so I don't scare the villagers."

Too late.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tyler telling JC that if Rockstar wins HOH and puts JC up, maybe talk to Bayleigh to convince her to use the power.  Yeah, I don't think that's happening.  One I don't think Rockstar will win HOH.  And two, there's no way Bayleigh would use her power to save JC.  Tyler thinks Bayleigh can't be pissed at him for voting out Rachel because he already told her that he thinks Rachel was the lone vote to keep Kaitlyn.  He also says he might say that he knew it was going to be unanimous so he threw her a sympathy vote.

I don’t think Tyler will approve of Brett and Angela’s plan. 

• Love 1