Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh is up in HOH with Rockstar.  She told Rockstar that Rachel has no idea about anything that's going on.  She said Rachel asked her if Haleigh or Rockstar ever talk game with Bayleigh.  Of course, Bayleigh told her not really.  Also I guess Rachel said something to her about not understanding why Tyler would want to win the veto.  Bayleigh said it was probably for safety.  After hearing all this, Rockstar said, "That's exciting."  Then Bayleigh said, "Very."  

I hope this is another blindside, but Tyler is thinking about his standing next week so it probably won’t be. 

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

I don't understand the Scottie hate. He's annoying but would probably target Tyler. 

I hate his voice, he gets bad HOHitis, and I’ll have to refrain from watching cams with him talking ad nauseum. Also I don’t want Tyler targeted right now. Without him in the game, idk who I’d root for on a purely gameplay sense. JC? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I hate his voice, he gets bad HOHitis, and I’ll have to refrain from watching cams with him talking ad nauseum. Also I don’t want Tyler targeted right now. Without him in the game, idk who I’d root for on a purely gameplay sense. JC? 

The gameplay would be a lot more fun to watch without like 80% of the house playing for Tyler.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

The gameplay would be a lot more fun to watch without like 80% of the house playing for Tyler.

Eh, mileage varies.  KC would finally play independently, but I don't necessarily think people are playing for Tyler right now, other than Sam. She's the only one who literally says she'll do whatever Tyler tells her. Bayleigh and the rest of the S6 aren't playing *for* Tyler. They just mistakenly think they have him in their back pocket as a number and a tool. Angela and Brett have concocted their own Mean Girls Plan for Rachel during Brett's speech, without Tyler's input AFAIK. Both Angela and KC flipped the vote last week, without consulting Tyler on how to think. JC wants to ride with Tyler as far as he can, but I have no doubts he'll cut him off when he has to.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I love that Sam is judging Rachel's "morals" based on stuff she's concocted in her own head. Very stand-up and good-hearted of her. Proves she belongs in jury, where only the most moral may tread.

Because as Jesus said, "Let he who can make up a sin cast the first stone." 

I always wonder if, if I was on the show, I'd be able to forget about the cameras and just blurt out any stupid thought that went through my head. I don't think so. Especially when you can see (and hear, it seems like?) the cameras moving around. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Well that explains why I've never been called for jury duty.

I’ve been called for jury duty a few times, and it was never THAT much fun; that, or I kept ending up on the wrong juries.

3 minutes ago, Mystery said:

I always wonder if, if I was on the show, I'd be able to forget about the cameras and just blurt out any stupid thought that went through my head. I don't think so. Especially when you can see (and hear, it seems like?) the cameras moving around. 

In a 24/7-monitored environment?

Over a period of 3+ months? 

Under those circumstances, I expect everybody could reasonably be expected to slip on at least a few occasions.  Keeping stressors bottled up 100% of the time from ANY form of external expression is not a natural state for us human-shaped monkeys, and neither is 100% 24/7 situational awareness.

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I could see JC and Fessy winning AFP. It would be nice if Fessy won. In this day and age where Islamophobia is at a fever pitch around the world Fessy winning would be cool. 

So he just a representative of a people then, may as well forget people as individuals.  One thing I've noticed is that Faysal and Tyler have plenty of female support, the same ones who hate any females in the house that ally with them lol.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar's up in the HOH room crying.  She's missing her baby and feeling guilty again.

Is she married or is her mom with her kids?

Angela's up in HOH.  She told Bayleigh she can't figure out Tyler at all.  She said that after the veto ceremony, Rachel told her that the only way Tyler would have used the veto was if Angela was going to be the replacement and asked Bayleigh if Rachel had told her that.  Bayleigh responded by saying, "I told Rachel that but he didn't say it directly like that."  Then she went on to say that Tyler wanted to know if Angela would be the replacement if he used the veto and why would Tyler even want her out, etc.  So basically, Bayleigh admitted to saying what Rachel said that Bayleigh had told her, which is what really seemed to have kicked off the Rachel Can't Be Trusted Campaign.  I don't think Angela cares though.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Eh, mileage varies.  KC would finally play independently, but I don't necessarily think people are playing for Tyler right now, other than Sam. She's the only one who literally says she'll do whatever Tyler tells her. Bayleigh and the rest of the S6 aren't playing *for* Tyler. They just mistakenly think they have him in their back pocket as a number and a tool. Angela and Brett have concocted their own Mean Girls Plan for Rachel during Brett's speech, without Tyler's input AFAIK. Both Angela and KC flipped the vote last week, without consulting Tyler on how to think. JC wants to ride with Tyler as far as he can, but I have no doubts he'll cut him off when he has to.

I think what is happening is people think Tyler is a production favorite and are very afraid of openly voicing their plans to get rid of Tyler. If they get rid of him they have to do it suddenly and without much warning, much the way Shelly Moore turned on Jeff/Jordan without ever warning the DR. 

Right now only KC and Sam seem willing to do whatever Tyler wants sans questions. The others are doing a mix of BB15 Helen's "it's too soon" and all of BB19's "yes Paul will backstab everyone else for us but he won't backstab US."

• Love 1

Rachel is now campaigning to Sam.  She's bringing up how she wanted Sam to stay in the house against Steve, she's loyal, she's working for Sam not against her.  Sam wanted to know if that's how Rachel felt about her originally or if that's how she feels about her now.  Rachel said she's always felt that way about her.

3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

But right before that, she said that she had told Rachel that but admitted that Tyler didn't say it that way.  Now Bayleigh is confronting Rachel about the fact that Angela just came to her wanting to know why Tyler wanted her out because Rachel told her the whole thing about Tyler only using the veto if Angela was going to go up.  

• Love 1
Just now, RagePaige said:

Bayleigh is yelling at Rachel for telling Angela about her lie about Tyler.  Bayleigh told Angela that Rachel probably misheard her when Bay was recounting the conversation with Tyler

Oh boy.

Wait until Bayleigh finds out that her power app secret is out.

• Love 2
Just now, RagePaige said:

Bayleigh is yelling at Rachel for telling Angela about her lie about Tyler.  Bayleigh told Angela that Rachel probably misheard her when Bay was recounting the conversation with Tyler

But she actually said the words, "I told Rachel that" to Angela.  I couldn't believe it so I rewound immediately and re-listened.

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

She told Rachel, "That doesn't need to be getting around.  That was for you."

It's why she's getting evicted. Lordt I can't.

I just feel really bad for Rachel. 

• Love 9

Sam is giving Rachel the "let death take you" speech. She says she appreciates the way Rachel was kind to her when she was a robot, but says "We can talk later. I don't want you to waste your conversation on me with my bleeding eye." 

• Love 2
Just now, Cutty said:

Bayleigh yelling at Rachel for her own stupid gameplay is funny.

I hope Tyler and Co. don't tell her Rachel spilled about the power. Or, if they do, tell her after the eviction.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

I hope Tyler and Co. don't tell her Rachel spilled about the power. Or, if they do, tell her after the eviction.

Just be ready for some shit talking Rachel sessions by Bayleigh! We're never gonna hear the end of it from Bayleigh, even when Rachel's gone. 

• Love 2

Rachel just asked Haleigh and Rockstar if she still has their votes.  Rockstar said, "Well, it was really hard because Brett is my best friend."  I admit, I laughed.

• Love 20
Just now, zorak said:

Rachel just asked Haleigh and Rockstar if she still has their votes.  Rockstar said, "Well, it was really hard because Brett is my best friend."  I admit, I laughed.

YES! The return of the Best Friend talk! I feel like it's been over a while since she last mentioned it! No joke, though. She hasn't called Brett her best friend in at least a week, from my knowledge.

• Love 4

I know that although Bayleigh has publicly said she wants Brett gone, Bayleigh has also previously said in private (to Tyler I think) that she doesn't really care which one goes home.  Still, I hope that she doesn't just forgive Angela, Kaycee, and Tyler for voting Rachel out.  I want an Angela/Bayleigh showdown.

• Love 2

Angela keeps saying it doesn't make sense that Rachel said her name. What she doesn't realize is that Tyler was never going to use the veto. He used Angela's name as an out. That's why he kept saying to Bayleigh, "If I use it Angela is going up, right? Right? Right?" 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I can't help but wonder that if Tyler ends up winning the whole shebang, is Rockstar going to say that "Guys like him always win"? Or does that just apply to Brett?

It's all straight white guys, of course. 

Rockstar's thought process when in jury is gonna be a shit show if any one, or both, of JC, Kaycee, Bayleigh, or Faysal make it. She's not gonna know who to vote for because of optics and if she's being racist or homophobic if she doesn't choose one of the above four to win. 

It's why I'd love a Brett/Tyler F2. Rockstar's mind would crumble into itself, trying to choose between one straight white male or the other. 

"GUYS LIKE THAT ALWAYS WIN." 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's all straight white guys, of course. 

It's just that I've never heard Rockstar shit talk Scottie or Tyler the same way she shit talks about Brett. Maybe I've just missed it?

Angela says she doesn't want to talk to anyone. 

Really interesting that producers decided to cast someone with clear antisocial behavior and absolutely zero personality. She can't even fake it.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

It's just that I've never heard Rockstar shit talk Scottie or Tyler the same way she shit talks about Brett. Maybe I've just missed it?

Nah, her hate is mostly with Brett, but I don't think she likes Scottie or Tyler that much to begin with. Rockstar seems to prefer the girls over the guys. 

My assumption is that she thinks that way with all straight white guys, but it's mostly Brett and his douchey fratbro rich guy stereotype. Because, you know, Rockstar knows from experience. She's been to country clubs before.

• Love 2

Rockstar just said "We need to backdoor Tyler" to Haleigh in HOH room.

Then Haleigh said "I don't like Rachel". Saying "What was that all about"? - her recent pitch in HOH room.

The both think Kaycee, Angela and JC are floating.

Edited by BBFanTX
  • Love 2

I do like how there are different targets throughout the house for different people. Obviously there are two sides because there are two alliances, but it's clear that each person has a different idea of who they'd go after specifically. Like, in prior seasons, you'd know exactly who was going up based on which side won HOH. This year, it's not as clear.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

Rockstar just said "We need to backdoor Tyler" to Haleigh in HOH room.

Backdoor him, front door him, however you've got to -door him, -door him. I have nothing against Tyler personally. He seems nice enough, he's playing a nice enough game. But I do love it when Grodner's Pets get evicted. Like, no matter how much losing Kaitlyn sucked, it gave me a special little tingle thinking of that audience report of Grodner shaking her head in disappointment when the Easiest Puzzle in the World confounded Kaitlyn. God knows we shake our heads in disappointment more often than she does. And no doubt that if she's got anyone's picture pasted on her Trapper Keeper this season, it's Tyler's. And it probably has little hearts drawn around it in pink ink. 

Basically I like it when Production gets the fuzzy end of the lollipop instead of us. 

9 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Angela says she doesn't want to talk to anyone. 

Really interesting that producers decided to cast someone with clear antisocial behavior and absolutely zero personality. She can't even fake it.

I think Angela has a personality, it's just very well hidden under six foot layers of ice. You could get frostbite just standing near her.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 13
58 minutes ago, Cutty said:

You just described Cody (from last season)!

I strongly disagree about Angela. I liked her pre show interview with Ross a lot. She was lively, well spoken and seemed to possess a sense of humor. She did admit a few nights ago she “felt bad” about striking out against Rachel but I think she does have the right to be angry at her for being a loose cannon and potentially messing up her game.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam wanted to know if that's how Rachel felt about her originally or if that's how she feels about her now.

This annoyed me to read. She was one of the only people nice to you when you were a whiny Eeyore of a robot, you sanctimonious twit.

• Love 12

I'm not knocking the Bible, but when they're showing Rachel reading it out loud to Scottie for an extended period, they really need to give the houseguests something better to do.  Or give them some booze.  That might stir things up.

Rockstar's up in HOH with Bayleigh and Haleigh.  She says she doesn't think they can win against Sam or JC and for that, they need to go.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

I'm not knocking the Bible, but when they're showing Rachel reading it out loud to Scottie for an extended period, they really need to give the houseguests something better to do.  Or give them some booze.  That might stir things up.

Reading the Bible silently is obviously something personal and I'd never complain about any HG doing it for their own benefit. But ngl, it makes me uncomfortable when HGs read the Bible out loud to people. It borders too closely to preaching, for me. That's an automatic cam switch for me, even if that means watching RS chewing off her toenails. That's just my own personal hangup but it is what it is.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I give Rachel credit for campaigning. In this age of BB, most of these schmucks don't even bother.

So far this season, everyone that has campaigned the most has gone home

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I give Rachel credit for campaigning. In this age of BB, most of these schmucks don't even bother.

It's so refreshing after last year's "bully them until they lay down and let death take them" method. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

The Bible (or corresponding works in other religions, such as the Qur’an) are the only books ever allowed in the House, so the HGs’ options are limited.  Which is why, on many seasons, they manufacture their own games with whatever materials are at hand (reference ‘potball’).  Life in that House would bore the tits off’n Dolly Parton.

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar's up in HOH with Bayleigh and Haleigh.  She says she doesn't think they can win against Sam or JC and for that, they need to go.

Pinky’s targeting Sam and JC?  THAT oughta guarantee their safety for a couple of weeks at least.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Wings said:

Is she married or is her mom with her kids?

I think she lives with her current boyfriend maybe?  No idea where the kids are. 

5 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I think this season we've had quite a bit of campaigning. except for the first vote. 

I really like rachel and hate to see her leave this way but the feeds will be GLORIOUS when Rockstar realizes she's been had again and she's stuck with Brett inside the house OR in jury until the game ends. HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Also, not for nothing, but Sam has talked about how harsh and judgmental her mother .......

Apple......tree........falling........distance

Perhaps the daughter is channeling the mother?

• Love 3

Angela and Kaycee are talking.  Angela thinks that Brett's plan to say that Rachel told him that Bayleigh has a power in his eviction speech is going to make Bayleigh so mad that she won't even care about the vote totals.  According to Angela, Brett also planned to say something about Rachel being 30 going on 13 and also that Rachel and Rockstar started the all girls alliance.

• Love 3