Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

I know a lot of people like Kaycee but her reads are pretty bad. 

She thinks if Tyler uses the veto Scottie will go up. She also told Tyler that Fessy and Scottie are after him. I don't think that's true, and I think Tyler knows it's not.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2
Just now, cork dork said:

Brett’s working Scottie and told him they need to convince Tyler the Hooker Alliance is real. 

I really hope he’s appealing to Scottie’s fear and loathing of women.

I hope so, too but I think Scottie will run right back to Bayleigh with this.

2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I know a lot of people like Kaycee but her reads are pretty bad. 

She thinks if Tyler uses the veto Scottie will go up. She also told Tyler that Fessy and Scottie are after him. I don't think that's true, and I think Tyler knows it's not.

You know in a house where Aunt Sam thinks girls should "stay sweet" it's kinda ironic that the lesbian football player is the player who is most following the Aunt Sam/Michelle Duggar outlook towards life. She's quiet, she doesn't question or push too hard, she "stays sweet" and lets Tyler make all the decisions. Other girls will get loud and argue and push back, but KC never does. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Brett’s working Scottie and told him they need to convince Tyler the Hooker Alliance is real. 

I really hope he’s appealing to Scottie’s fear and loathing of women.

Pretty sure he's bullshitting him. He knows Brett's side is pushing for him to go up. 

I'm sorry but Brett is really bad at this game.

• Love 3
(edited)

Tyler is telling Angela that Scottie told him that if he wins HOH next week, he wants to put up Angela and Rachel.

I kind of hope that Scottie does win the next HOH and does put up Angela and whoever doesn't go home this week.  Then I want Tyler to win the veto again and not use it again.  Maybe then Angela wouldn't be so trusting of him.

Tyler says Bayleigh needs to go.  Angela says if they don't win HOH next week, they're fucked.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, zorak said:

Did someone fall asleep in the control room? It has been on the fish for what seems like forever.  

Whoever works the Fish button on Sunday and Monday nights really blows. Other nights are okay but for some reason, the Sunday/Monday guy is really quick to hit it and then leave it on Fish.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tyler says Bayleigh needs to go.  Angela says if they don't win HOH next week, they're fucked.

No Angela, you're fucked. Tyler will be fine. 

• Love 7
Just now, Cutty said:

No Angela, you're fucked. Tyler will be fine. 

What kills me is that she and Tyler were talking in the bathroom and were being critical of the fact that Rachel has been hanging out a lot with Faysal and Rockstar.  So Rachel gets the side eye for branching out socially but Tyler gets a pass.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Well, I mean, no matter how good your alliance is, if you never win HoH, you're GOING to be fucked eventually.

Also when two of you are on the block and another member wins the veto and then doesn't use it. 

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, zorak said:

I hope so, too but I think Scottie will run right back to Bayleigh with this.

18 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Pretty sure he's bullshitting him. He knows Brett's side is pushing for him to go up. 

I'm sorry but Brett is really bad at this game.

Nothing is set in stone yet. In a perfect world, L5 comes up with a five minute school play that has everyone that isn’t them going so paranoid off-the-rails that it makes Rachel’s display completely forgotten. 

But really, I was calling attention to Brett calling it the Hooker Alliance because really? Hookers? It was an attempt, a poor one but he tried, to get into Scottie’s head. He’s having better luck with his lions/tigers talk but it’s really highlighting they have nothing in common outside of the house (and Brett’s really trying). 

Scottie told Brett that Rachel volunteered to be a pawn this week.  Brett says he knew but that it kind of proves that the all girl alliance is real.  Scottie says maybe.  But then he says that if Rachel is still there next week and he wins HOH, Rachel will be gone.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I feel so bad for Rachel. Angela is going around shit talking her and giving her the stink eye when she walks by. She is ice cold.

That's shitty. You can do what you feel you have to do game move-wise, but you don't need to be such a bitch about it.

• Love 11

I’m hoping Tyler uses the veto simply because I’ve had it with Angela. Sitting in a hot seat would be an interesting experience for her. 

In other news, random chat with Brett, the Giant, Rachel, and Angela and Winston as a doctor came up again; first, as the joke and then the what if he is a doctor/he’d tell us, right?

It turned into a discussion of docs and has one ever won, asked Brett. Rachel said Dr Will did and then questioned if he was a real doc since he’s a plastic surgeon. Brett schooled her and confirmed plastic surgeons are highly skilled/crazy smart docs. 

Rachel’s confusion indicates she needs to stop getting cosmetic procedures done at med spas/strip malls because those people aren’t plastic/cosmetic surgeons. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Sam to Tyler:  You are just becoming an even better man than you already are.  And you really can't help it.  You are just destined to be great."

[barfs]

• Love 13
(edited)

Omg enough Sam! she is seriously a bunny boiler...in fact Im now thinking she is borderline Texas Chainsaw Massacre-ish.  She loves to hunt, collects spiders, has a backwoods mentality of female empowerment, then lays all over Fessy in her HOH.

If you really listen to her stories, she is CRAZY? like crazy scary.

She is telling a story about night fishing, and she threw her line at a bat flying by and caught him in the back!

Im not convinced she doesnt have lamps and furniture made out of human skin back home...omg?

Ok now she is talking about bees and how they kill the males and throw them out of the hive because they are no longer needed..
.wake up people!!!?

Edited by Christi
  • Love 11
42 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Also when two of you are on the block and another member wins the veto and then doesn't use it. 

I am not saying that Tyler isn't looking out for himself over the alliance, as he totally is, but the reason why he'll get away with it is because, logistically, it really shouldn't matter to an alliance whether it is these two members on the block versus two other members, so if the Veto will simply re-arrange the members of the alliance on the block, then it shouldn't matter to the alliance whether it is used or not. 

Now, if they thought that there was a realistic chance that Scotty or JC would be put on the block, then yes, they should be pissed. I think that they believe it would be Angela, and therefore the alliance shouldn't view that as a positive move for the group as a whole. 

• Love 8

I get the sense Rachel and Angela have misconstrued Bayleigh's power. It's almost like they think Bayleigh gets to change the noms *after* they've been announced. They were just discussing it again and Angela said she will stay on her good side. And Rachel said don't ever nominate Fes and Haleigh. 

Angela just told Tyler about the power. Why can't anyone keep their mouth shut?!

• Love 2

These people are idiots.   Do they remember how Tyler convinced them to save Sam as "protection" and then Winston went home while she didn't use the power??  Why do they tell him everything??

• Love 2

Honestly it took a bit longer then I thought for Tyler to find out about the Power- but he finally knows. If can recall his conversation with Fessy from yesterday where he hypothetically mentioned what if someone "had a power that could take over the HOH nominations"- he knows that Fessy for sure knows. 

• Love 2
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Angela just told Tyler about the power. Why can't anyone keep their mouth shut?!

They find out someone who is not in their alliance has a power. Why should  they keep their mouths shut?  Tell everyone!

Heh. As someone who can't stand Bay, I hope it comes back to bite her on the ass!

If can recall his conversation with Fessy from yesterday where he hypothetically mentioned what if someone "had a power that could take over the HOH nominations"- he knows that Fessy for sure knows. 

Then he should go to Bay and tell her that Fessy spread it and told everyone. Fessy is dumb as rocks and won't know how to counter. Get his creepy, dumbass up on the block.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 11
26 minutes ago, vb68 said:

They find out someone who is not in their alliance has a power. Why should  they keep their mouths shut?  Tell everyone!

I'd bet you a million bucks Tyler wouldn't have told anyone, especially not any of the other dumbasses in his alliance. 

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just, it boggles my mind that these people have no problem with Tyler protecting his own game while they all play for 'the group.' Like how lol?

They don't all play as a "group."  Each one of them is playing for themselves and using the others to move further ahead in the game.  That is what an alliance is.  One of them is going home this week.  Period.  There is no way for Tyler to prevent that.  So why on earth would Tyler switch out one member of his alliance just to see another put up?  That would make absolutely no sense at all not just from Tyler's pov but L6's "alliance view" as well.

1.  Brett wants to be taken off and saved (obviously) despite the fact that that means another alliance member would go up and be in danger (Angela).  So Brett is playing for himself first ... as well he should.

2. Rachel wants to be taken off for the same reasons.  Ditto.

3. Angela doesn't want the veto used because she would be on the block.  Again playing for herself.

4. Kaycee, when she realizes that no way would Bay put up Scottie, will realize the worst thing for her game would be to lose Angela who, along with Tyler, are her two closest allies in the house so logic dictates for her own game as well as her remaining alliance she not want Tyler to use the veto now because better Brett or Rachel be in danger than Angela.

5. JC, while not a member of S6 often is allied with them, and also does not want Tyler to use the veto since he fears being put up because he too is playing for himself.  And Tyler is in a kind of Plan B with him just like the female members have their own Plan B.

6. So why on earth would Tyler remotely think about using the veto?  It would be the stupidest move ever right up with what Marcellas did.  He doesn't help his alliance as a whole as his veto can't prevent one of them gong home.  Yes he is playing for himself too which YOU SHOULD BE DOING.  Only Scottie seems like he is playing for some "greater good" alliance that he isn't even a member of, haha. 

But if Tyler could prevent any of his alliance going home by using his veto he would aka if he could have talked Bay into putting Scottie up.  But he can't so he is powerless.  Common sense says here that you got to know when to fold and wait for the next hand to be dealt.

So if Tyler doesn't use his veto Brett might be pissed but Rachel now seems to realize the situation and Tyler keeps Angela and Kaycee happy.  Also JC. 

And Bayleigh since if he used the veto after he promised her he wouldn't he would be the number one target the next time any of her alliance gain power and he would also probably make her "eviscerate" and "pull intestines out of" list ahead of Fessy as well.  And now that he knows she has that power it makes it even more crucial to keep on her good side until it gets flushed or they can backdoor her.

3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Tyler lying and saying that he's not using the veto because Angela would be the replacement nom.

Tyler isn't lying.  Bay told him that flat out.  And it IS the logical replacement nom for Bay to put up and what her group would want because they want a member of the other side to exit.  Now if Bay goes bat shit crazy and would put up JC or someone else then that is something no one else in the house would foresee.  Especially Tyler who actually thinks logically.

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Finally some good news this week.

54 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Tyler says he's not using it. Tells Angela that Sam said she will vote out Rachel. 

And more good news.  They just have to convince JC to re-kindle his Rachel dislike and they can blindside the other group yet again.

Edited by green
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I'd bet you a million bucks Tyler wouldn't have told anyone, especially not any of the other dumbasses in his alliance. 

If Tyler were smart and knew of Bayleigh's power, he should tell EVERYONE in his alliance.  

It's the only way to subvert it.  Bayleigh will only use her power if she thinks that she's not going to like the HOH's nominees.  So the way to neutralize it is to convince her that you're going to put up people acceptable to her, and then nominate her instead, against someone she would lose to.

But for this to work, your entire alliance must be aware of it, and be ready to convince Bayleigh.  And you have to get Bayleigh out as soon as possible.

If even one person in Tyler's alliance wins HOH and gives Bayleigh concern, he could go up as a nominee.

• Love 3

It cracks me up that Tyler found out about Bay's power before Haleigh or RS. Good work, Bay Jong Un. 

I might just start rooting for Tyler. He seems like the only person in the house who knows how to play. Everyone else just annoys me with their inept gameplay.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Jinxie said:

If Tyler were smart and knew of Bayleigh's power, he should tell EVERYONE in his alliance.  

It's the only way to subvert it.  Bayleigh will only use her power if she thinks that she's not going to like the HOH's nominees.  So the way to neutralize it is to convince her that you're going to put up people acceptable to her, and then nominate her instead, against someone she would lose to.

But for this to work, your entire alliance must be aware of it, and be ready to convince Bayleigh.  And you have to get Bayleigh out as soon as possible.

If even one person in Tyler's alliance wins HOH and gives Bayleigh concern, he could go up as a nominee.

I got to somewhat disagree.  In this theoretical situation he should keep quiet about it and IF one of his side wins HOH then spill the beans.  Or if the other side wins tell that HOH privately and start sowing seeds on mistrust.  Get them to ask Bay and blow stuff up tearing apart their own alliance from within.  But the less info shared the better until it actually NEEDS to be shared. 

Yeah maybe the best thing to do is what you suggested but don;t do it until you need to do it.  Knowledge is power.  Keep your options open as to how you use it.

Edited by green
  • Love 1

There was no reason for Angela to share it right now. I guess she was just making positive he didn't use the veto. What's funny is just before that Rachel told her if Tyler knew about the power then he definitely wouldn't use it. So naturally Angela went and told him. I mean, he wasn't using it anyway but good job, Rachel.

• Love 1

I'm really bothered Sam is so eager to evict Rachel. Rachel has always been kind to Sam, from the robot days onwards while Brett and Sam don't really talk. Also whatever happened to doing "nice things" for the person who was the most depressed? Rachel is clearly struggling and Aunt Sam doesn't give a shit. Sam sucks.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, green said:

I got to somewhat disagree.  In this theoretical situation he should keep quiet about it and IF one of his side wins HOH then spill the beans.  Or if the other side wins tell that HOH privately and start sowing seeds on mistrust.  Get them to ask Bay and blow stuff up tearing apart their own alliance from within.  But the less info shared the better until it actually NEEDS to be shared. 

Yeah maybe the best thing to do is what you suggested but don;t do it until you need to do it.  Knowledge is power.  Keep your options open as to how you use it.

The problem with your suggestion is that if you wait until you think you need to do it, it's probably going to be too late.

The time to convince Bayleigh is NOW.

For example, let's say JC wins HOH.  (I know he's not really in Tyler's alliance, but just as an example.)  Could he, once he's won HOH, convince Bayleigh that she will be okay with his nominations?  No.  She already doesn't trust him.  It's too late for him.

So you want to stop any of your alliance members from acting in a way that would cause Bayleigh to distrust them.  Because if they do something to make her distrust them now, no song and dance they give her later is going to make her feel safe.

What Tyler should keep absolute quiet about is his own power.  And he should also convince his alliance to not tell any outside of the alliance of Bayleigh's power, or that they know of it.  Bayleigh has to think that only Rachel knows, because she herself told Rachel.

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

I'm really bothered Sam is so eager to evict Rachel. Rachel has always been kind to Sam, from the robot days onwards while Brett and Sam don't really talk. Also whatever happened to doing "nice things" for the person who was the most depressed? Rachel is clearly struggling and Aunt Sam doesn't give a shit. Sam sucks.

No this is a good move for Sam even if she doesn't entirely realize it.  Brett is a great meatshield to keep.  No so much Rachel.  Who cares who is kind to whoever?  It is a game and it is time for Sam to start playing it and stop with her heart stuff.

• Love 5
(edited)
11 hours ago, Jinxie said:

The problem with your suggestion is that if you wait until you think you need to do it, it's probably going to be too late.

The time to convince Bayleigh is NOW.

For example, let's say JC wins HOH.  (I know he's not really in Tyler's alliance, but just as an example.)  Could he, once he's won HOH, convince Bayleigh that she will be okay with his nominations?  No.  She already doesn't trust him.  It's too late for him.

So you want to stop any of your alliance members from acting in a way that would cause Bayleigh to distrust them.  Because if they do something to make her distrust them now, no song and dance they give her later is going to make her feel safe.

What Tyler should keep absolute quiet about is his own power.  And he should also convince his alliance to not tell any outside of the alliance of Bayleigh's power, or that they know of it.  Bayleigh has to think that only Rachel knows, because she herself told Rachel.

Ahhh, but don't you see that is the flaw in your scenario?  Who but Tyler has ever kept their mouth closed about anything in this game?  (Actually Fessy actually kept this secret so far I guess so give the devil his do as well).

Unless Rachel herself -- since she is the only one who is suppose to know Bay's secret -- uses it as blackmail (will tell all) to force Bay to nominate a nom L6 member if Tyler plays the veto or Rachel will tell all then there is nothing to do this week.  If anyone else tries this other than Rachel, Bay will know Rachel betrayed her trust and will double down instead.  And Rachel isn't up to doing anything like this.

Also L6 could assume that Bay's alliance already knows this so a big reveal won't carry any weight.

Edited by green
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Christi said:

She is telling a story about night fishing, and she threw her line at a bat flying by and caught him in the back!

Not exactly correct; Sam was fishing and went to cast her line, and accidentally hooked the bat with the backcast.  Hooking something on the backcast isn’t necessarily that unusual, although the victims are usually a good deal more pedestrian - surrounding foliage, another person in the boat, or yourself even.  I’ve taken hats off my own head that way a couple of times.  :)    Just depends on how much slack line you’ve played out prior to the cast.

10 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam wasn’t specifically “targeting” Rachel this go-round; she’s simply voting for whoever Tyler says.  That was the primary gist of the Sam/Tyler BY couch discussion about a half-hour ago. Tyler asked Sam who she was voting for, and Sam replied, “Whoever you tell me to” - and a few minutes later Tyler stated he / Kaycee / Angela were all voting to evict Rachel.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, green said:

Ahhh, but don't you see that is the flaw in your scenario?  Who but Tyler has ever kept their mouth closed about anything in this game?  (Actually Fessy actually kept this secret so far I guess so give the devil his do as well).

Unless Rachel herself -- since she is the only one who is suppose to know Bay's secret -- uses it as blackmail (will tell all) to force Bay to nominate a non L6 member if Tyler plays the veto or Rachel will tell all then there is nothing to do this week.  If anyone else tries this other than Rachel, Bay will know Rachel betrayed her trust and will double down instead.  And Rachel isn't up to doing anything like this.

Also L6 could assume that Bay's alliance already knows this so a big reveal won't carry any weight.

I don't see a lot of L6 (L5?) sharing a lot of information outside of their alliance.  In fact, they've done a very good job of keeping the actual existence of their alliance secret.

It's people like Kaitlin and Bayleigh who can't keep anything quiet.  Scottie tells all.  

Even with all of Rachel's craziness, she's never told Bayleigh that she's in an alliance.  She could've outed Tyler and everything to Bayleigh, but she didn't.

The blackmail strategy for Rachel probably would not work if Bayleigh is thinking clearly.  

Bayleigh's power is most effective if no one knows of it, because then she's not a target for a veto replacement.  If everyone knows of it, she's the obvious target.

But even if everyone knows it, it's still a pretty strong power.  And she already has a core group, so she already knows to consider using it when it's not one of her group who's HOH.  Even if everyone knows of the power, it doesn't change that.

Rachel threatening her would just make it clear who rachel is aligned with (which Bayleigh doesn't seem to already know).  Rachel has volunteered that she's close to Brett, and Bayleigh might have guessed that Angela and Rachel are tight, but she doesn't really know it.  If Rachel tries to blackmail her to put up someone specific, Bayleigh will figure out that Rachel really does have an alliance, and she'll probably just want Rachel gone.

If Bayleigh discovers the existence of L6, then she knows that she should use her power if any of them become HOH, and it doesn't really matter if they know it was her.

Ideally, Tyler would become HOH, because she thinks he's on his own, and she "scooped him up."  She won't see it coming if he nominates her.  And by then it would be too late.

Angela might be able to pull that off, as well.  Maybe even Kaycee.  (Probably not Brett.)  But they'd have to be careful not to give Bayleigh any cause to worry about them from now up until their nominations.

• Love 1

From Joker’s:

Sun 11:52 PM PT Bayleigh: Last night Faysal was telling me “I don’t mess with that drinking sh*t.” Don’t make me feel bad for drinking just because you don’t drink!

Yes, Bae, because everybody should measure their personal comments by how it makes YOU feel.  

Bae really is in love with herself, isn’t she?  And here I just thought it was a summer fling.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, Cutty said:

Still amazed at Sam's age. She looks closer to 47 than 27. 

and this...

10 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Yeah, if I had to guess based purely on appearance,I would probably say mid to high 30s. I'm stunned that she's 27. 

Yeah I honestly thought that Sam was older than Rockstar.  I was thinking Sam was in her mid to late 30's.

8 hours ago, Ceeg said:

If Haleigh wins a couple of late-in-the-game comps, she could be a contender to win. Only Sam would target her, and idk that she'd be voted out over anyone if she was up. 

Haleigh is the only one from her side that I like and I would be perfectly fine with her winning.  I can't stand Rockstar, I think Fessy is a creep, Bay has become very annoying, and even though he is not part of the core alliance I am not a fan of Scottie either.  By the way, am I the only one who things of that Scottie sort of looks and sounds like Shaggy from Scooby Doo?

8 hours ago, RagePaige said:

JC : "Sam eventually has to go.  But for now we need someone to clean the bathroom and the kitchen"

That comment is so fucked up, but I did laugh when I read it.

4 hours ago, cork dork said:

Every now and then, Rachel looks very much like Sandra Bullock. It happened again tonight as the crazy left her eyes during her talk with Tyler. 

That was the first thing that came to me when I saw that picture as well.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Bayleigh might be dumber than Meg. I didn't think it was possible but here we are. Absolutely comical listening to her talk strategy. 

I agree (and amusingly, it is confusing Tyler as he keeps expecting her to act rationally while she is not), but at the same time, she's still poised to go far in the game. She has that very helpful power app on her side and L5 can't win an HoH, so she is in good shape. 

I find it funny that all of L5 now knows about Bays power and her own alliance minus Fessy does not. LMAO. 

When Brett & Tyler were talking about it- Tyler already has the brain churning on how to cycle that power out.  

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

From Joker’s:

Sun 11:52 PM PT Bayleigh: Last night Faysal was telling me “I don’t mess with that drinking sh*t.” Don’t make me feel bad for drinking just because you don’t drink!

Yes, Bae, because everybody should measure their personal comments by how it makes YOU feel.  

Bae really is in love with herself, isn’t she?  And here I just thought it was a summer fling.

Actually, as a lifelong non-drinker (not because of religious or medical reasons- I just can't stand that extremely nasty to me alcohol aftertaste), I have heard comments like this much of my life and I don't even say things to people about their drinking. Apparently "no, thanks; I don't drink" is code for "how DARE you judge me you bitch?!"

In other news, Brett looks a bit like actor Steve Burton from certain angles to me.

• Love 16