Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I keep saying that this is the time he'll get caught and exposed, but then it doesn't happen, so I don't think his game is totally screwed yet.

If he doesn't use it 3 people in L6 would completely turn on him.  Everyone in the house will know Tylers role in the last few weeks and his game is over.  There is probably no path forward for him at that point.  There is also a large chance his power will be exposed as well once people can piece together his actual role in week 2 and know Kaitlyn was the scapegoat for him.  JC will also be a casualty of this move more likely than not.

I assume Bay will tell Brett that he better give Tyer something special for saving him. 

Just now, zorak said:

Bayleigh says she would love it if it could just be back to back Bayleigh, Scottie, and Tyler winning HOH. 

I am living for his moronic Scottie plan backfiring spectacularly. 

• Love 10
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I assume Bay will tell Brett that he better give Tyer something special for saving him. 

The way she's been talking she made it sound like her, Tyler, and Scottie would be the dream team of alliances.  I just can't imagine she would put Scottie up.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh to Tyler:  "I'm proud of you for not being corrupted this week."

I'm totally reading everything that Bayleigh says this week in this really snooty British accent in my head, like every thing she says is a Royal Proclamation. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

@RagePaige Stop getting my hopes up!

hahaha putting personal feelings aside here.  Logically not using it is suicide to his game.

On a side note I do actually know Brett in real life so I am a bit biased and hope he is saved.  Even though I know him hes not nearly my favorite to win.  If he survives this week he is staying on the block for the rest of the season.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

If he doesn't use it 3 people in L6 would completely turn on him.  Everyone in the house will know Tylers role in the last few weeks and his game is over.  There is probably no path forward for him at that point.  There is also a large chance his power will be exposed as well once people can piece together his actual role in week 2 and know Kaitlyn was the scapegoat for him.  JC will also be a casualty of this move more likely than not.

Oh yeah, he has to use it at this point. But he could say that Brett told him about his actual power and that he needed to save him....or some BS like that. It's dumb, but Bayleigh would believe it. 

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh yeah, I hope Tyler pivots from this plan immediately.

However....it MIGHT work if Tyler blindsides Bayleigh at the veto ceremony and she panics and puts Scottie up instead. 

6 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Also- Rachel needs to tell L5 about Bay's Power- they can figure out a way to make it less powerful. IF the smart people knew about it. Haha. 

She at least needs to tell Tyler.  Tyler will be smart enough to send her to Bayleigh and blackmail her, Rachel needs to tell Bayleigh to tell Tyler to use the veto on Rachel or she will tell everyone about her power.  Although I'm sure Tyler would prefer to use it on Brett, it will keep his cover intact with Bayleigh and they should still have the votes to send out Scottie/JC.

• Love 1
(edited)

Bayleigh gave Tyler his opening by saying that she doesn't care who goes home between Rachel/Brett. She's not dead set on Brett. Angela and Kaycee need to do their part to be BFF with Bayleigh for this plan to work.

Edited by kellog010
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't even drink! Can you imagine watching this shit without alcohol? Fuck me!

You are a strong soul, Peach! 

9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Maybe Tyler will convince her it's a good idea for him to use the veto so nobody else realizes that he and Bayleigh are working together.

This would be amazing. 

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Oh wow! Well then, I can understand.

He's actually a pretty solid guy.  Logical and funny.  He was close with one of my best friend in college and actually isnt as assholish as he can seem on the show.  He just never knows when to be serious sometimes.

• Love 13

This just reminded me that I needed to tell you guys my mom's new BEC since Kaitlyn left is Brett. She just hates him. Every time she seems him, she's just like 'UGH' with a look of true disdain on her face. It is so hilarious. 

So, wonder what Tyler's new approach will be now that Bay didn't bite on his idiotic 'Scottie's my bff!' plan?

• Love 5

One of Sam's pet spiders died.  Tyler asked if she was going to feed it to the other one.  She said, "That's a really good idea!"  She's even given the spiders names.  One of them is named Charlene.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This just reminded me that I needed to tell you guys my mom's new BEC since Kaitlyn left is Brett. She just hates him. Every time she seems him, she's just like 'UGH' with a look of true disdain on her face. It is so hilarious. 

So, wonder what Tyler's new approach will be now that Bay didn't bite on his idiotic 'Scottie's my bff!' plan?

Honestly I can be the same way with him sometimes.  But he grows on you very fast irl

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

One of Sam's pet spiders died.  Tyler asked if she was going to feed it to the other one.  She said, "That's a really good idea!"  She's even given the spiders names.  One of them is named Charlene.

I would have been a hyperventilating mess at this point. No fucking way is anyone keeping spiders in the closet around me. I would be hanging from the light rigging to avoid them until someone took those buggers outside and crushed them under their shoes. 

Yes, I kill bugs. Or more accurately, I whine and cry like a three year old having a nightmare and wanting to sleep with Mommy and Daddy until either the cat or the husband saves me. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I would have been a hyperventilating mess at this point. No fucking way is anyone keeping spiders in the closet around me. I would be hanging from the light rigging to avoid them until someone took those buggers outside and crushed them under their shoes. 

Yes, I kill bugs. Or more accurately, I whine and cry like a three year old having a nightmare and wanting to sleep with Mommy and Daddy until either the cat or the husband saves me. 

Don't sweat it. Killing bugs (and opening stubborn jars) is why god invented husbands. 

• Love 5
Just now, kellog010 said:

I need Brett saved because RS would go crazy. Even better if Scottie is on the block.

Rockstar would be pissed that she's going to be in jury with her best friend, Brett. 

Ok, seriously, the best friend, Brett stuff happened ONCE and now I'm obsessed with it.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

I need Brett saved because RS would go crazy. Even better if Scottie is on the block.

"Would go"? Looking at that pic above, I'd say we've already arrived.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Love 6

Rockstar said the doctor told her to soak her feet in hydrogen peroxide for 10 minutes.  I'm not sure what her foot ailment is but that makes her biting her toenails even more disgusting.

• Love 7
Just now, zorak said:

Rockstar said the doctor told her to soak her feet in hydrogen peroxide for 10 minutes.  I'm not sure what her foot ailment is but that makes her biting her toenails even more disgusting.

Ew maybe it's FROM her biting her toenails!!!

• Love 4

Here are a couple things that worked their way into my Twitter feed from a friend who is a die hard fan. 

I'm going to label this NSFW because I think there is nudity, but don't want to rewatch to make sure:

And a few things on the veto:

• Love 1

I'm dying to see Scottie and Bayleigh alone because Scottie was bitching to Rockstar about Tyler.  Now they're discussing if backdooring Tyler is the best way to get Tyler out when they have an opportunity.  Scottie says he doesn't think that Tyler will use the veto.  Rockstar says, "He better not!"  Now Rockstar is saying that Brett better go home because he's just awful.

• Love 1
(edited)

RS talks so much about how 'people think she's secretly working with Brett' that if I didn't know what I know I would think she was indeed secretly working with Brett.

Scottie doesn't think Tyler will use the veto because it doesn't make sense for him to.

Edited by peachmangosteen
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

RS said she would put up Tyler/Angela and Scottie said Angela/Rachel. RS said part of her would wanna BD Tyler and Scottie said you have to because he wins comps.

I'm gonna laugh if Scottie/RS blab this to Bayleigh...but then she tells Tyler because she's concerned about him getting played, which causes him to convince Bayleigh to put Scottie up because "he backstabbed me and can't be trusted" or something. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Peroxide?  She's got a fungus.

• Love 3
Just now, Cutty said:

Tyler got himself into a pickle. Absolutely no need for him to win that veto. 

I know he couldn't have known the other times, but if he had thrown it, Brett would have won and that would have been ideal for him. 

(edited)
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

I've heard of hydrogen peroxide being a home remedy for nail fungus and athlete's foot.

Hmmm... they put hydrogen peroxide in toothpaste.  Maybe she uses her feet to brush her teeth?

ETA:  Jinx!

Edited by MrHufflepuff

Tyler needs to set up Rachel as a villain, convince bay that Brett needs to come down so that Scottie can go up because everyone would for sure vote Rachel out over Scottie 

• Love 2