Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

In my opinion, from watching the feeds, I think it's too early to say that Tyler is running the game. It's only the 4th eviction coming up. So far L5 have all been on the same page and their interests have aligned which has worked to their favor. The conversations I've seen within L5, they talk amongst themselves about the pros/cons of what they are doing and come to a consensus but they don't normally say - let me run this by Tyler first as far as I've seen. Also, if I'm in L5 after watching the lunacy of S6 there is no reason for them to go against their alliance at this point of the game. 

As for Kaitlyn, Sam and JC, he was able to seize on opportunity to get the results he wanted. None of those relationships are easy. Kaitlyn changes her mind constantly,  Sam can't be counted on and JC has his own agendas. 

• Love 10

Rockstar is telling Sam she wants Sam to give her an official nomination speech.  Sam doesn't really get why Rockstar would want that and it would make Sam sad.  Sam says she'll do it if Rockstar really wants her to, and she does.  Rockstar feels like what she got at the actual nomination ceremony (Sam saying, "Fine.  Rockstar" after JC dissuading her from putting him up) was just kind of cheap.  I'm not sure if Sam is going to call a house meeting or just give a speech to Rockstar, since Sam floated the option of both.

• Love 2

Angela is telling KC that they need to be sure that everyone thinks they don't know what they're doing because JC is getting mad from campaigning so hard to evict Kaitlyn. I think Angela said they're keeping Kaitlyn and want to keep it secret as to not make JC freak out.

• Love 3

That sounds hilariously stupid.

8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar is telling Sam she wants Sam to give her an official nomination speech.  Sam doesn't really get why Rockstar would want that and it would make Sam sad.  Sam says she'll do it if Rockstar really wants her to, and she does.  Rockstar feels like what she got at the actual nomination ceremony (Sam saying, "Fine.  Rockstar" after JC dissuading her from putting him up) was just kind of cheap.  I'm not sure if Sam is going to call a house meeting or just give a speech to Rockstar, since Sam floated the option of both.

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Angela is telling KC that they need to be sure that everyone thinks they don't know what they're doing because JC is getting mad from campaigning so hard to evict Kaitlyn. I think Angela said they're keeping Kaitlyn and want to keep it secret as to not make JC freak out.

But won't he still freak out on them later? He is NOT going to be happy with not getting his way, since it will show him that perhaps he is not running the house as he believes he is.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

...and a bit manipulative.  It sounds more like a Kaitlyn move.  Is RS going to make it clear that she wanted Sam to do it?  I mean, it wouldn't make sense for Sam to suddenly decide "Oh, I have more to say about this nomination."  Or is RS going to make it seem like it's all Sam to paint Sam as more of a dictator than people are already making her out to be?

Totally stupid.  

• Love 3
(edited)
16 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar is telling Sam she wants Sam to give her an official nomination speech.  Sam doesn't really get why Rockstar would want that and it would make Sam sad.  Sam says she'll do it if Rockstar really wants her to, and she does.  Rockstar feels like what she got at the actual nomination ceremony (Sam saying, "Fine.  Rockstar" after JC dissuading her from putting him up) was just kind of cheap. 

Rockstar being a drama queen.  I think it's a wackado strategy to make Sam feel so guilty that if she has to break a tie, she 'll keep RS. And RS gets to cry and freak out all over again for the cameras. Really kinda lame. I'd like to see the houseguests all say, "No, we're all good. We saw this the first time." 

Angela again showing her brains. That's exactly the right way to handle this week with JC. Of course he'll be mad afterwards, but what's done will be done by that point.  I think people are understimating her at their peril. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

But won't he still freak out on them later? He is NOT going to be happy with not getting his way, since it will show him that perhaps he is not running the house as he believes he is.

I think it's just to hold him over for the next couple of days, then they can deal with the aftermath, or lie and say they voted out kaitlyn to get him off their backs lol

Sam says to RS that it would make her sad to do a speech and even more sad if she actually left tomorrow. RS tells her to not do it.  Sams says thank you, she doesnt' want to do it.

dang it, now i want some reeses puffs. thanks sam!

she got a really good HOH basket.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Angela again showing her brains. That's exactly the right way to handle this week with JC. Of course he'll be mad afterwards, but what's done will be done by that point.  I think people are underestimating her at their peril. 

I think so too, and they can keep right on underestimating her, because it's working out pretty well for her so far!

• Love 10

Rockstar is telling Kaitlyn that Sam said that if it comes down to a tie, Sam is going to be picking dots out of a hat to decide who to evict.  Kaitlyn says Sam is out of control.  Now Rockstar is saying she can't believe she didn't get a nomination speech and may be getting eenie meanie minie moed out of there.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar is telling Kaitlyn that Sam said that if it comes down to a tie, Sam is going to be picking dots out of a hat to decide who to evict.  Kaitlyn says Sam is out of control.  Now Rockstar is saying she can't believe she didn't get a nomination speech and may be getting eenie meanie minie moed out of there.

Wtf? No nom speech <> being deprived. And that goes (at least) triple for speeches from Aunt Sam.

• Love 3

Call the modesty police because Sam just nearly flashed the camera in the HOH room as she bent over in her off the shoulder top that she is wearing braless!

• Love 7

I'd laugh so hard if Sam called a house meeting to give Rockstar a nomination speech and it went something like this:  "Rockstar, I have nominated you because you have admitted that you are an older version of Kaitlyn.  Also, I did not appreciate you telling me about how you disrespected yourself by desecrating your sacred lady parts with piercings.  This nomination ceremony is adjourned."

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

I'd laugh so hard if Sam called a house meeting to give Rockstar a nomination speech and it went something like this:  "Rockstar, I have nominated you because you have admitted that you are an older version of Kaitlyn.  Also, I did not appreciate you telling me about how you disrespected yourself by desecrating your sacred lady parts with piercings.  This nomination ceremony is adjourned."

Sam also should say "Ever since I found out your family comes from money but you chose not to partake I'm not sure I can trust that you'd only do good happy things with the money."

• Love 7
(edited)
20 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Bayleigh says her mom used to go to the "roller blading rink"  

Is that even a thin or is Bayleigh so young she doesn't know it's "rollerstaking rink"  

Heh- trying to picture "rollerSTAKING". (wicked grins)

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 7
32 minutes ago, zorak said:

Call the modesty police because Sam just nearly flashed the camera in the HOH room as she bent over in her off the shoulder top that she is wearing braless!

To be fair, you can't expect any of them to completely remain modest and wear every thread of underwear the whole time they are there day and night.  I mean, the house is FULL of cameras.  I think Sam's main issue was deliberate and overt flaunting to manipulate showmances during the game.  

She did mention that using the bathroom would be the hardest part for her living in the house.  As someone who is pretty modest myself, I'd be all shy and crap, covering with a towel while I tried to do certain first-thing-in-the-morning bodily functions, even though I know they say the cameras aren't on when one person is in the bathroom.  The rules change if it's two people because they don't want secret meetings in there.  

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Rockstar is telling Sam she wants Sam to give her an official nomination speech.  Sam doesn't really get why Rockstar would want that and it would make Sam sad.  Sam says she'll do it if Rockstar really wants her to, and she does.  Rockstar feels like what she got at the actual nomination ceremony (Sam saying, "Fine.  Rockstar" after JC dissuading her from putting him up) was just kind of cheap.  

Time to stop living in the past, Pinky; your opportunity to camerawhore for the nom is long gone.  Sorry if life passed you by.

51 minutes ago, zorak said:

Actually... the more Pinky goes on about it, the more I like the idea.  :>

31 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Bayleigh says her mom used to go to the "roller blading rink"  

Is that even a thin or is Bayleigh so young she doesn't know it's "rollerstaking rink"  

12 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Hey- trying to picture "rollerSTAKING". (wicked grins)

VAMPIRES ON WHEELS!!! 

Edited by Nashville
Damn autocorrect
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

Old and tired way of thinking, yeah.

Sadly, there are stereotypes that continue to feed into it.  I knew a great bunch of guys in Los Angeles and one of them was the most feminine person I had ever met.  He had long straight black hair down to his waist, and if there were a hair-flip-off between "G" and a Val girl he'd have beaten her before the first flip!  Unless a person  were familiar with the culture it would be too easy to assume that "G" was "the woman" in a relationship.

I compare the  guys cast on BB to my bunch of L.A. friends and the BB guys come up short every time, as though BB was purposefully casting for stereotype.  I'm always a little offended at the clowns they managed to find.

I lost all of those dear friends to AIDS in the early nineties. But dayum, we had fun for a while! Thanks for the memories.

It was a bad time.  So many beautiful, dear people gone. 

• Love 1

Seems like Bayleigh has fully flipped to Tyler's side at this point. Oof. 

I can't decide if Tyler just has a quality that makes people trust him, or if it's simply that BB casts the same types of women every season that tend to latch onto some guy's coattails. The type who say things in their audition tapes like "My strategy is flirting with the guys." I guess it's a bit of both, but let's face it. All these women who keep buying what Tyler is selling aren't exactly mental giants or beacons of sanity.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn is telling Faysal that the one thing that makes it ok if she does go home, is that she'll at least get to see Joe.

I really shouldn't find this funny. I am a terrible person.

5 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Rockstar to KC "Well this is beneficial to you.  We both know you don't have an alliance with any men"

Well about that...

I bet if confronted on this, Angie would insist the assumption is based on her (terrible!) observations of house dynamics. But I think someone is not quite as "woke" as she thinks she is, and is thinking no chance for showmance --> no alliance with boys. 

• Love 4
(edited)

KC is confronting JC over RS telling her that KC and Rachel vote as a pair.

I think that really got to KC, that apparently people think she and Rachel vote together. She's insisting that she hasn't told anyone how she's voting, and she's still going back and forth. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Who did JC say that he avoids if they come in a room? 

Rockstar

ETA: Now JC is bitching to Fessy about RS telling KC he said she and Rachel are working together. He's pissed.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 2

Kaitlyn giving a pity party about issues* she's had in the past.  Says she's lucky she's here. 

*I don't want to discount any legit issues she has... but ughhh Raven. 

• Love 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

I hope to God she does ask for a photo and they tell her exactly why that ain't gonna happen.

I don't! I hope the DR keeps quiet and helps this "Joe is fake" rumour because it would kill Kaitlyn. Plus could you imagine the DR person who has to tell her no? "Yeah, there was... a cup of coffee. Yeah, coffee. And it mysteriously just happened to spill on your folder of pictures. It's so weird how it was only the pictures of Joe and you that were ruined. This one of you and your mom is fine. Oh, the digital files you sent us? Uh, yeah. Coffee got the memory stick, too. Funny that."

11 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I know she's not the brightest bulb in the world, but it's still strange to me that Kaitlyn would spill the beans to Haleigh like this. She has to know that RS is Haleigh's friend, too, right?

Here's the problem: Rockstar is tanking her own game, even to her friends in the house. When Rockstar walks into a room, conversation just grinds to a halt and once it's nice and awkward, Rockstar starts in on her "woe is me" tour. Last night it was how she got woken up by Rachel saying loudly that next week, Kaitlyn would be a Have Not. Not Rockstar or Kaitlyn, just Kaitlyn. And then when Rockstar went out to have a smoke, Sam had taken the lighter up to the HoH room with her so Rockstar kept saying things like "Well, I guess Sam is the one who decides where the lighter goes". It doesn't matter if someone is having a lighthearted and fun conversation, Rockstar is there to rain on your parade with tears and "I hate these people" and "Rachel said Kaitlyn will be a Have Not next week". Her constant complaining has gotten to the point where even Haleigh was kind of just staring off into space with Rockstar kept hammering away at this Rachel story and Haleigh could only throw out a weak "It's not over yet". 

Which of course, sent Rockstar down a path of "I don't want to sound ungrateful but this whole chance to come back into the house is ridiculous. Like, if you're kicking me out, just let me go home."

Basically, even her alliance seems like they're fed up with Rockstar constantly bringing them down and constantly complaining about being on the block. Now granted, I didn't watch a lot yesterday but when I did, I'd see Kaitlyn working her ass off talking to people and whenever I'd see Rockstar, it would just be complaints of how much it sucks to be on the block. How can you help save someone who won't even save themselves? It's like if Rockstar were drowning and her alliance tossed her one of those floaty rings, she'd complain that it's too far away and just let her drown. 

All of that to say that yes, Haleigh is Rockstar's friend and alliance-mate but Rockstar is doing herself no favours and Haleigh might just be hoping that Rockstar does get voted out and loses to Swaggy in the Battle Back. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 9
(edited)

Now Angela and KC are talking about an all girls alliance legitimately, and are considering keeping RS. I guess it's dawning on them that, if there is an all girls alliance, and Kaitlyn is gone, Angela/KC/Rachel can make a run, since they're stronger competitors than RS/Bay/Hay.

Also Kaitlyn fucked herself over bc she confronted Angela about hearing that Angela said she was voting out Kaitlyn over Haleigh when they were on the block together.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 2

GIrls are vacillating again. Believe if the "all girls alliance is in play, Angela,KC and Rachel would be the strongest girls in that alliance. Despite being told over and over again about the "chance" to come back, they all seem to believe that Swaggy will return !

• Love 1

I don;t think Haleigh is ready to let RS go. She was campaigning so hard for RS yesterday it was exhausting watching her hop from place to place. Part of it is strategy in that she's closer to RS than she is to her own alliance but Haleigh also seems to have the most patience/tolerance for RS's "I need the money so bad, I have no job and three kids" sob story. Hay's also politically liberal and more in line with all of RS's SJW rants. 

• Love 3

Angela convinces KC that keeping RS is good for the all girls alliance ( air quotes). It would leave Rachel, Angela and KC the strongest people in that alliance. It may be a good thing for them. Also thinks its not a great idea to piss off JC right now. He can do some damage. 

Nah, Angela isn't playing much .

• Love 7
1 minute ago, RagePaige said:

How many times has this vote flipped in the last 2 days?  Its exhausting to keep up with haha

Sam's draconian HoH rules have made this week more entertaining. Often a group just holes up in HoH after the veto ceremony. But since Sam's closed off her room every HG has been hustling like mad and pushing their agendas. They're not making any bones of it either which I like. 

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I don;t think Haleigh is ready to let RS go. She was campaigning so hard for RS yesterday it was exhausting watching her hop from place to place. Part of it is strategy in that she's closer to RS than she is to her own alliance but Haleigh also seems to have the most patience/tolerance for RS's "I need the money so bad, I have no job and three kids" sob story. Hay's also politically liberal and more in line with all of RS's SJW rants. 

That was before the "Woe is me"/"I don't want to sound ungrateful about being able to come back but I'm ungrateful"/"Sam is the final say in the lighter/Rachel won't make me a Have Not" shit last night. Haleigh and Faysal were in the midst of a nice friendly conversation that changed to the sound of a gear grinding to a stop as soon as Rockstar appeared. Rockstar literally killed every conversation I saw her in. 

Before this, I wanted Kaitlyn voted out, have her win the puzzle and get back in, win HoH like some sort of batshit insane revenging angel and set us up for another crazy week of feeds. 

Now I want Rockstar voted out, for her to pull a Caleb and sit on the ground in front of the puzzle because she's so ungrateful for the chance to come back, and Kaitlyn to win HoH like some sort of batshit insane revenging angel and set us up for another crazy week of feeds with bonus "Joe is totally my boyfriend" wank.

• Love 8