Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sam: "I am playing a 100% personal aspect. My game is no game."

But it was a game move! Or it was personal! But it wasn't! Game move! But I have no game!

...I need someone to point out this hypocrisy to her. Someone who isn't Rockstar or Kaitlyn, because they just dissolve into tears around her. 

Well, no shit. If you were playing the game, you would have taken the risk and used your power on Winston last week! And you wouldn't have won HOH this week!

Bayleigh, meanwhile, is definitely wanting to jump ship on her alliance, and I can't blame her. They've lost in some way, whether an alliance member or being blindsided, every single week so far. And Bayleigh was a part of her dumb alliance being dumb.

• Love 5

Tyler and Brett quick convo - they want RS out. Reasoning is that they would never get RS to vote their way on anything, while with Kaitlyn there is a possibility. They need to get Sam on board in case of a tie in case they can't get the 6th vote from JC.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

On Joker's site, where it lists flashbacks, from what I gather now (because I'm not a BBLF viewer, just a reader), those are simply posts in the forum, talking about where to go on the LF site to watch those particular occurrences, correct?  It's not like I'm going to be able to view the video on Joker's site?  

Correct.  Often posters upload a scene that can be viewed on whatever site they choose to post it.  Some do that here.  Youtube is your best bet to find stuff. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Tyler and Brett quick convo - they want RS out. Reasoning is that they would never get RS to vote their way on anything, while with Kaitlyn there is a possibility. They need to get Sam on board in case of a tie in case they can't get the 6th vote from JC.

They'll find out soon that Fessy is keeping Kaitlyn and that's all they need. 

3 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

They'd have better luck trying to get the sixth vote from Bayleigh, to be honest. 

However, they already have six votes: Brett, Tyler, Angela, Kaycee, Rachel...and Fessy. I can't imagine him not throwing Kaitlyn a vote to stay. If JC leads him to believe it's a unanimous vote against Kaitlyn....we could have another blindside.

But I'm pressing my luck on a fourth blindside, here.

• Love 1
(edited)

I love how all this "Who voted Swaggy C out?" drama is based on who had one of those ridiculous Swaggy C shirts, who requested one, and who actually wore one. 

ETA: And in other news, I guess Mark and Elena from last season finally split up because I'm seeing it all over the other sites.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I imagine she's voting out Kaitlyn. 

She is for now, but that could change once it becomes clear Kaitlyn is staying. I think it all depends on if JC continues to believe Kaitlyn is going and if Bayleigh decided to clue them in on it if/when she decides to evict RS.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
(edited)

So after Bayleigh said to RS earlier she was questioning Fessy, she walks in on RS and Fessy talking and immediately walks out to talk to KC in HN room. Perhaps L5 can get Bayleigh's vote.

RS telling Bayleigh about telling Sam about the Foutte alliance Bay was not a part of pissed off Bay.

Now Bay says to KC they assume shes a part of the group they never included her in because they voted Swaggy out. Bay is over the drama of S6.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1
(edited)

I hope Bay enjoys being at the bottom of an alliance that pretty much includes the whole house lol. Maybe you should have paid attention to how shitty your alliance was earlier instead of fucking Swaggy.

I find it sweet that Haleigh is campaigning for RS to Rachel.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Kaycee just told Rachel that Brett wants Kaitlyn evicted. Wait what lol.

He apparently said it earlier (because Kaitlyn's a better competitor, I assume) before he talked to Tyler and agreed that Rockstar should go. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Cappy went out 3rd via Kaysar's HOH and one of the best POVs of all time. 

"You just sealed my fate." "No I sealed your partner's fate." 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He apparently said it earlier (because Kaitlyn's a better competitor, I assume) before he talked to Tyler and agreed that Rockstar should go. 

Ah, I should have known it was all just because they hadn't been told what to do by Tyler yet lol.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ah, I should have known it was all just because they hadn't been told what to do by Tyler yet lol.

True, but at least this isn't a dumb move for the alliance, unlike everyone blindly following Paul last season. Brett/Rachel/Kaycee talking it out now and Brett makes a good point that Kaitlyn's easier to manipulate and she's already turned on her alliance before. 

• Love 2

LOL. Bayleigh entered the Have Not room.

Rachel: Who are you voting for?

Bayleigh: Whoever you guys are.

Kaycee: We're voting to keep Kaitlyn.

Bayleigh: OK! I'll do it!

Kaycee: So, you'll have protection....

Bayleigh: I'll do it!

That was easy. And I buy it because Bayleigh immediately agreed with no shade.

• Love 6
(edited)

So Sam said JC was her best friend during the veto ceremony. Guess we know why he was so pissed, besides her almost putting him on the block.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

So Sam said JC was her best friend during the veto ceremony. Guess we know why he was so pissed.

But from the way Rachel, Bayleigh, and Kaycee were talking about it, it sounds like Sam had told more than one person in the house that they were her best friend, which put a couple people on alert during the ceremony.

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

But from the way Rachel, Bayleigh, and Kaycee were talking about it, it sounds like Sam had told more than one person in the house that they were her best friend, which put a couple people on alert during the ceremony.

Yes, I think JC thinks that puts a spotlight on him when he's trying to think he's a puppet master behind the scenes.

I can't wait to see this veto meeting on Wednesday.

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

True, but at least this isn't a dumb move for the alliance, unlike everyone blindly following Paul last season. Brett/Rachel/Kaycee talking it out now and Brett makes a good point that Kaitlyn's easier to manipulate and she's already turned on her alliance before. 

Tyler has really been putting the time in with Kait telling her at least she can see what a huge blunder it was for her to run back to S6 last week when all those people don't like her and will vote her out. She adandoned all the people who want to work with her.

Kait: But I didn't run back to them!

Tyler (mildly scolding): Yes you did!

I think Fessy leaving her on the block probably convinced her that Tyler was being honest. :)

1 hour ago, zorak said:

Sam just told JC that she would rather be on the block than where she's at now.  Well, I'm sure that can be arranged for next week.

Honestly I could see Sam asking to go next week before jury starts.  She was talking to someone yesterday (Angela?) and she was already expressing some hesitation about going to jury. Who knows. It's Sam, so it would not surprise me.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

"You just sealed my fate." "No I sealed your partner's fate." 

And then she just sputtered and sputtered. What a great moment.

Then she, of course, went out and kept an alliance together who hated each other and won the whole game and yet never gets anywhere near the respect people like Derrick and Hayden do. I put her on the same tier as those two and at the top of that particular tier (Dan, Will, Jun is still Tier 1 for me). If he wins, which is still a longshot at this time, I'd put Tyler on the Maggie/Derrick/Hayden tier. He's played a great game so far.

• Love 5

Also Kait could be a very useful weapon in taking out Fessy next week or the week after. Or even Haleigh and/or Bayleigh. Let crazy Kait get the blood on her hands before you cut her loose.

• Love 1

If anybody can recap this Fessie/Haleigh conversation, good on you.

I can't make out what they are whispering at all. I know she wants him to vote out Kait, but I have no idea how much he's pushing back on it.

Rachel still thinks it's a battle back and Tyler is trying to tell her that's not it. She's continuing to try to convince him.

I would never be able to pretend like I didn't know anything about BB like Tyler is. I get irate at them when they're wrong and I'm not even there!

• Love 12
(edited)

Fessy is now trying to learn BB101 from Brett.

He's also explaining his rationale for telling both Kait and Haleigh to pick him to play veto for them.

Yeah it doesn't make any sense. You can pretty much read Brett's thoughts that "Damn! This guy's an idiot!"

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, kellog010 said:

Is there even a teensy percentage that BB Kaitlyn is all an act and she’s an Emmy nominated actress or something? Because I don’t believe someone is this bad shit crazy and if she truly is then her boyfriend has to be a piece of work for being able to deal with it for 5 years.  

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

This Veto ceremony sounds absolutely amazing. And that clip @Callaphera posted just cemented my Rachel love. She is so hilarious!

Rachel does the very best post-mortems of house events. Every time shit goes down in there, I keep my fingers crossed that Rachel saw it and that she's going to give a rundown later in the Have Not room. Her facial expressions are amazing.

4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Is there even a teensy percentage that BB Kaitlyn is all an act and she’s an Emmy nominated actress or something? Because I don’t believe someone is this bad shit crazy and if she truly is then her boyfriend has to be a piece of work for being able to deal with it for 5 years.  

I know someone who is basically Kaitlyn with a bonus fiancé and twin toddlers. Every time I hear her complain about how hard it is to raise two toddlers at the same time, it takes all I have not to ask her why she hasn't rebalanced her chakras and cleansed her third eye, because according to the articles she shares on Facebook, that'll make all the difference in the world! That's also why I won't have a drink with her when we go out for dinner because biting my tongue is a lot harder then.

So they do exist and function normally in society! Kaitlyn probably isn't quite this bad in her normal, every day life. We just get an extreme and magnified view of it. Also, Kaitlyn's said a few times that she wants to make "good TV" and Rachel has brought up the same thing after one of Kaitlyn's crying fits. So 50% batshit insane, 50% camera whore?

• Love 9