Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

From what I've read, she has a lot of welder fans.  I only saw one bikini photo, but that was through Google and searching for her IG name.  I'm not approved yet either, but then, how could I be since she doesn't have IG access right now.  There are some *nice* photos there - fun, cute, hot.  A nice variety.  She's sooooo not my type -- tattoos, smoker, countryfied.  I'm into clean-cut, preppy, intelligent...usually.  But dang, there's just something Sally-Field-as-Carrie-in-Smokey-and-the-Bandit about her (cute and hot all at the same time)  And when she presented that little confession to Bay, I was like, "Yes!"  I got the vibe and I know it's not a solid one, but still...nice to know.

That was an awesomely adorable stream of consciousness you had going there. :)

• Love 4
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

RS told Bay/Rachel/KC that she's just going to talk to Sam a lot because she loves Sam and Sam is like a piece of home for her.

I know we've talked about Tyler being teflon, but Sam has somehow come out of this week relatively unscathed, which is pretty amazing.

Maybe Sam is better at this game than we’ve thought.

Or... just maybe, the majority of the other HGs are simply that fucking stupid.

Personally, I’d lean towards the latter.  ;>

Edited by Nashville
Damn autocorrect.
  • Love 4
(edited)
54 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Live Feed Summary says Angie (RS’s real name), not Angela.

I think it's probably best to use the names the show is using on the summary thread. It seems sometimes people go there that don't come here enough to know what other names the HGs get referred to as.

52 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

The trouble WILL be when someone finds out Tyler and Kaycee knew the entire power app.

Tyler's talk with J.C. last night wasn't smart. J.C. is going to figure it out. He knew about the power app. Think about how he warned him not to campaign. He also said "Trust Me".

This is going to really blow up on someone soon.

I wish. But it won't. JC is so convinced that he is controlling Tyler and that Tyler isn't doing anything in the game that he would never entertain anything to the contrary.

26 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Bayleigh sounds like she's leaning toward evicting Kaitlyn. Rachel sounds like she's leaning toward evicting RS. Kaycee seems conflicted.

Kaycee just hasn't gotten the orders from Tyler yet. Or more like she has, but she's not about give away her vote yet.

25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Faysal: "If you trust me, you have my and Haleigh's vote. I will work on the other two."

So because Faysal Vetoed Haleigh, I guess he can direct which way her vote is going to go? I think I just sprained an eyeball rolling it so hard.

Well, in his defense, they were talking earlier (after he saved her) and she said that they would vote together from now on (as they always have).

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

JC talking to Fessy now.  He tells Fessy that he respects his decision, but doesn't think he made the best move for his game.  He understands that Fessy is an emotional player and not a "brainer" but he is upset that Fessy didn't tell him about his decision ahead of time.  He is chastising him for using the veto when JC specifically told him not to.  Sheesh.

• Love 3
(edited)

Haleigh just told RS that she's actively campaigning for her to stay. And "don't be mad that I'm using the fact that you've never won a competition as evidence". RS said "well, it's true". Haleigh is also pissed that Fessy told Kaitlyn she has *both* of their votes.

I'd guess that RS has Haleigh, Scottie, Bayleigh, and JC. She needs one of L6 though, and I'm not sure they'll go against Tyler's wishes.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 4
(edited)

JC:  I told you not to use the veto, I gave you reasons why it wasn't a good idea and you went ahead and did it anyway.

Fessy:  I know you told me that but do you remember when I told you that I had other things to consider.  I am loyal to you JC and I want to go to the end with you but...

JC:  I was almost put on the block!!!

They are speaking very heatedly with each other, Fessy claiming that he had no idea that JC might go up and that he had no time to tell JC anything.  He woke up and was called to the DR.  

I don't understand why there is all this angry fallout from JC when he did not go on the block!!  I get that he was frightened, but why alienate Fessy now when there is a lot of game left to play?  Seems like Fessy is not the only emotional player...

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think it's probably best to use the names the show is using on the summary thread. It seems sometimes people go there that don't come here enough to know what other names the HGs get referred to as.

PLEASE don’t make me type the RS word.  Please.  Every time I see it in this context, I throw up in my mouth - a LOT - and cute little puppies die.  

If your mode of living doesn’t involve strapping on an electric guitar and singing for your supper every night, then you have absolutely zero business co-opting the term - and I don’t give a flying fuck through a rolling donut it BB Production thinks otherwise.

FYI - I am SOOOO proud I’ve educated my iPad’s suggested text to the point I type the word “Damn”, and it automatically suggests “autocorrect”.  :D

• Love 5
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I'd guess that RS has Haleigh, Scottie, Bayleigh, and JC. She needs one of L6 though, and I'm not sure they'll go against Tyler's wishes.

L6 will all vote together and they will vote RS out. I think there's probably a strong chance Bayleigh could as well, depending on if she gets wind of how it's going.

They keep going to old eps instead of fish and I am so struck by how horrible Will looked in All Stars. His face just looked like melting wax lol.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

L6 will all vote together and they will vote RS out. I think there's probably a strong chance Bayleigh could as well, depending on if she gets wind of how it's going.

Bay isn’t unintelligent; by now I expect she’s learned how to be on the winning side of the vote - find out how her alliance is voting, and go the other way.  Sure-fire bet every time.  :>

• Love 4
(edited)

JC tells Fessy that Kaitlyn told Tyler that she has feelings for him (Tyler) and furthermore that she told Tyler that she knows that Fessy has unrequited feelings for her and she doesn't want to hurt his feelings by telling him differently.  

True?  Or JC just driving the bus over Kaitlyn.

Also, JC is sure that Tyler believes everything that Kaitlyn tells him.  No wonder he thinks he's running the game. lol.

Edited by leocadia
clarification (as much as possible)
Just now, leocadia said:

JC tells Fessy that Kaitlyn told Tyler that she has feelings for him and furthermore that she told Tyler that she knows that Fessy has feelings for her and doesn't want to hurt his feelings.

True?  Or JC just driving the bus over Kaitlyn.

True. Tyler told him that yesterday I think.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

Kaitlyn on her boyfriend: "He's my everything"

Oh dear.

Special K is going to have to be more specific - is it Joe who is her everything, or Fozzy, or Tyler...?  :P

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Bay isn’t unintelligent; by now I expect she’s learned how to be on the winning side of the vote - find out how her alliance is voting, and go the other way.  Sure-fire bet every time.  :>

Exactly what I'm thinking. I think Bay will vote RS out.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Whats funny is that this is actually really good advice haha

• Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Wow, Tyler really told JC that? That surprises me.

Yeah it was when they were alone in Sam's HOH room. It's because JC said "Fessy told me that Kaitlyn told him she has feelings for him" and Tyler literally laughed and was like "she said the same thing about me too. But she also said that FESSY was the one who confessed his feelings, not Kaitlyn" and then JC started his Kaitlyn's-Gotta-Go rant.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, leocadia said:

It's really surprising that Kaitlyn didn't see this coming with a vision or a dream or a nudge from her spirit guides.

Tomorrow, it will be, "My spirits told me that you were going to use it on Haleigh. I knew it was happening, I'm just upset that it happened." 

• Love 3

I know we'll find out for sure on Wednesday night, but it couldn't possibly be as stupid as Sam saying in the veto ceremony that she was considering putting up JC and then enumerating the reasons why (including him being disrespectful with him being filthy a lot of the time) before she then put up RS, could it?

Not even Sam could be that clueless, right?

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Given the eviction choice is between two House bitches, both of which are crazier than shithouse rats?  Hell, I’d be conflicted, too.

QFT. 

37 minutes ago, vb68 said:

33 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Re: Sam coming out of the week unscathed, eh, not sure. Haleigh said she's putting Sam up, JC no longer trusts her. She;s sort of boxed herself into having only Tyler (if she even has Tyler) after this week.

Re the parenthetical, I'm guessing no. She went off like a cheap pistol, so he's probably going to cut her loose. 

8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Kaitlyn: "You know what it feels like? It feels like... you're not worthy of being saved." 

...maybe you're not? Just sayin'...

Her spirit guides are so tragically out of the loop. What a shame. 

• Love 1

I guess we'll see on Wednesday, but JC mentioned Sam looking at him while tearing up during the veto meeting so it could be just that simple.

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

don't know what it was in reference to, but JC said to do it on Wednesday afternoon so there's drama. YES JC, thank you! Bring the drama!

I believe it is the meeting with Tyler, Fessy, Kaitlyn and JC to clear the air about what Kaitlyn's been saying to each of them.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

JC just called Tyler a "No Brainer."

I think JC legit thinks Tyler is lovestruck.

I'm actually laughing out loud.

JC is so overconfident. I think he feels that he runs the game since the first few evictions went his way just because Tyler's and L5's interests aligned.

ETA: I want S6(5) to think they have the votes to get out Kaitlyn only for them to be blindsided for the 4th week in a row when RS is voted out. I want that drama.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, RagePaige said:

I don't think Rockstar understands that the number 1 way to be on Sam's good side is not to badger or annoy her

Bet on a HG’s ignorance, and you’ll rarely go wrong.  ;)

• Love 3

Sam and RS in the HOH and Sam is not in a good mood.  She's tolerating RS, but her conversation is very terse.  RS apologizes for "clinging" but says that she doesn't trust anyone else right now.  So the one person RS trusts is the person who A) put her on the block and B) has virtually no power in the game now that veto has been used.  (I know she might be the tie-breaker, but even if it comes down to that I think she'll evict Kaitlyn no matter what)

• Love 2

In the midst of all this post-Veto ceremony drama, have a bit of adorableness from Scottie and Haleigh last night.

https://streamable.com/x4r2l

Scottie to Haleigh: "Just know that you're never in my way. And if you are, I want you there."

His poor tender virginal heart. I guess Sam was too late to protect him from future heartbreak. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm kinda sad that we're going to be deprived of the insanity that would occur if Kaitlyn was evicted and returned, but this week has delivered so much so I shouldn't be greedy.

We're all "MORE DRAMA. MORE! MORE!" like we're Augustus Gloop and it's chocolate.

giphy.gif

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, vb68 said:

JC just called Tyler a "No Brainer."

I think JC legit thinks Tyler is lovestruck.

I'm actually laughing out loud.

Sure, Jozea. You're in charge, buddy. 

16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

In the midst of all this post-Veto ceremony drama, have a bit of adorableness from Scottie and Haleigh last night.

https://streamable.com/x4r2l

Scottie to Haleigh: "Just know that you're never in my way. And if you are, I want you there."

His poor tender virginal heart. I guess Sam was too late to protect him from future heartbreak. 

Those two together are cuter than a basket of puppies sucking on pacifiers. 

9 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Loonier than a fucking toon. You can't make shit up that's crazier than her actual personality. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, it looks like Rockstar is getting evicted and I couldn't be more pleased. 

But yeah, I need S5 to be blindsided for a fourth week in a row. It likely won't happen, but I want it to.

There's a real chance that they will think Kaitlyn is going.

Bayleigh is questioning Rockstar about her Swaggy vote, because Rockstar said she was going to wear a Swaggy C shirt and she claims she went to go get one but Bayleigh pointed out she didn't wear it so... someone is lying to my face. Also, Bayleigh still thinks that Swaggy's coming back in the house in some Battle Back comp.

Sam wants to be alone, was complaining about Rockstar clinging to her and is now getting called out by Kaitlyn for attacking her character in the nom speech.

Just when you think it's winding down, these people crank it back up.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm kinda sad that we're going to be deprived of the insanity that would occur if Kaitlyn was evicted and returned, but this week has delivered so much so I shouldn't be greedy.

There's still a couple more days until Thursday but methinks that Tyler realizes that it is not in his best interest to have Crazy Kaitlyn voted out only to have her come back in 5 minutes later.

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Tomorrow, it will be, "My spirits told me that you were going to use it on Haleigh. I knew it was happening, I'm just upset that it happened." 

It didn't even take until tomorrow for her to regroup and claim she knew it was coming! You're the best, Kaitlyn! I love you!

• Love 8

Sam: "I am playing a 100% personal aspect. My game is no game."

But it was a game move! Or it was personal! But it wasn't! Game move! But I have no game!

...I need someone to point out this hypocrisy to her. Someone who isn't Rockstar or Kaitlyn, because they just dissolve into tears around her. 

• Love 5
Just now, zorak said:

Sam just told JC that she would rather be on the block than where she's at now.  Well, I'm sure that can be arranged for next week.

Summer Camp 2018

• Love 4

Kind of off-topic, but I suppose it's related to the feeds --

On Joker's site, where it lists flashbacks, from what I gather now (because I'm not a BBLF viewer, just a reader), those are simply posts in the forum, talking about where to go on the LF site to watch those particular occurrences, correct?  It's not like I'm going to be able to view the video on Joker's site?  

For some reason, at first, I thought I could go there to see some of the interesting events you guys are talking about.  I have found some on YouTube, which rocks.  

Crazy.  For as long as I've been watching this show and posting about it here and back on the old IMDB forums, I never thought to go check out the other site before.  I think it was just so much to take in and keep up with.  Still is, in some ways.  LOL...what I know about BB technology you could put in a thimble.  Sorry, couldn't resist.