Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

So I just watched Winston's eviction again, and was thinking back over his time on the show, when I was struck by today's date: Friday, July 20. It was exactly 6 years ago that James Eaton murdered 12 people and injured 58 others at a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises in Aurora, Colorado. I wonder if Winston had been there with his arsenal, if he would've pulled a Mark Wahlberg and killed Eaton before anyone else was harmed. I wonder how he's celebrating today?

Rockstar: "So much for girl power, I guess."
Kaitlyn: "Guess she didn't get the memo."
Rockstar: "Brett was smugly smirking, of course. He wouldn't even hug me. I went in for the hug and he just ignored me. Douchebag."
Kaitlyn: "I don't know what I've done that was the opposite of female empowerment. That was the opposite of female empowerment."

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Rockstar: "So much for girl power, I guess."
Kaitlyn: "Guess she didn't get the memo."
Rockstar: "Brett was smugly smirking, of course. He wouldn't even hug me. I went in for the hug and he just ignored me. Douchebag."
Kaitlyn: "I don't know what I've done that was the opposite of female empowerment. That was the opposite of female empowerment."

I absolutely hate Kaitlyn but ... she's not wrong. Sam is 100% targeting two females she doesn't like for personal reasons. 

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Heh. Oh wait, this is when Frankie gets evicted. I like this one.

Nothing brought together the Big Brother fanbase quite like hating on Frankie Grande.

Now now, this isn't shining bright like a Frankie.

• Love 3
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

I absolutely hate Kaitlyn but ... she's not wrong. Sam is 100% targeting two females she doesn't like for personal reasons. 

But... I don't think there's anyone for her to target for game reasons...... 

• Love 9
Just now, Alice Mudgarden said:

Now now, this isn't shining bright like a Frankie.

I'd be happy to give him a shiner.

Apparently Sam told Kaitlyn during the nom ceremony that she has no respect for men.

• Love 3

Rockstar is telling Bayleigh that she feels that Bayleigh and Faysal are trustworthy.  She feels like Sam is trustworthy but is also a maverick.

Rockstar:  "I hope Swaggy comes back."

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok so Angela is saying that Hay and Kait "hang all over one guy" and then go to "another one" and it's "just cruel." Huh??? 

I think she was repeating what Sam was saying during her nom speech. I think.

I never pay attention to Angela because the few times she's on the feeds and opens her mouth... it's pretty boring.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I hear Rockstar's still bitching about Brett. She's never gonna let it go.

I won't either. He's her BEC, people. I'd think all of you would understand this!

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok so Angela is saying that Hay and Kait "hang all over one guy" and then go to "another one" and it's "just cruel." Huh??? 

Gross. It sounds like Sam's speech was nasty. Man, I need this to fuck her over so hard.

• Love 4
(edited)

Kaitlyn crying her eyeliner off is giving me shades of Raven. 

DElSZgwUAAEZFFS.jpg

ETA: LMAO I still have the original Raven pic on my profile here. And as my cover photo on FB. How did I forget that?!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 12
(edited)

Sam's speech sounds like it was a tad bit self righteous. I can't with the RS Brett obsession. 

Kaitlyn crying to Fessy...shocker. Let the coddling begin. Again.

ETA: LOL Kaitlyn thinks if she goes home it was meant to be because someone on the outside needs her help. Yup, that's it.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 10

Kaitlyn has declared that she's winning the veto.

Kaitlyn says that Sam was speaking for the men in the house.  Kaitlyn says she doesn't believe in speaking on behalf of people.

Kaitlyn also says that she is not playing the victim.

• Love 1
(edited)

Kaitlyn: "Me at my highest truth and me at my purpose might be needed more out there than instead of in here." (four seconds later) "I'm winning Veto."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn says that Sam was speaking for the men in the house.  Kaitlyn says she doesn't believe in speaking on behalf of people.

....I can't. I just can't with this woman. 

Well, she IS the best female competitor on the S6 side, so I won't say she has no chance but....I guess we'll see if she wins.

Not that I'd mind, because I think Rockstar would go up and that pleases me.

I am gonna hate Sam's nomination speech. 

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I'd love to know where Sam's hatred for Haleigh stems from. It's very bizarre. 

It's like BB17's Steve randomly hating Becky.

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Does she have dirty plastic bags wrapped in her hair?

No doubt it's party hair! For her daughter's birthday! So that when Mom goes batshit insane over Brett again, her daughter can never forget that it's her birthday! Yay!

...seriously, I hope that kid is overdosing on ice cream cake and potato chips and underprivileged horsey rides so that she doesn't have to watch her mother go psycho again on her birthday. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's like BB17's Steve randomly hating Becky.

So baffling and hilarious. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Ok Brett was kinda douchey last night but I do give him credit in that he seems to have thought Sam's speech was unnecessary. Haleigh is taking Sam's speech with good humor and saying to Kait "Hey at least we're losers together." Heh.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

i.e. She means Tyler, and maybe Fessy and/or Brett better throw it to her upon command.

(At least one will probably play if she Houseguest Choice.) 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kaitlyn says she has a father, a brother, and a boyfriend and wants to know when she ever did anything disrespectful to the men in the house.

Weeeeeeell...

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

No doubt it's party hair! For her daughter's birthday! So that when Mom goes batshit insane over Brett again, her daughter can never forget that it's her birthday! Yay!

...seriously, I hope that kid is overdosing on ice cream cake and potato chips and underprivileged horsey rides so that she doesn't have to watch her mother go psycho again on her birthday. 

I don't think I want to go to Angie's dirty plastic bag birthday parties.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok Brett was kinda douchey last night but I do give him credit in that he seems to have thought Sam's speech was unnecessary.

Damn. Brett of the unnecessary speeches thinks Sam's was too much. I gotta see this speech!

Brett:  "I'm just happy people are talking to me again."

They always were so he can save that. Unless this is a RS reference lol.

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

I don't think Steve knows why he hated her so much. 

That was one of the most random hates I ever found. Like it showed up on my TV and I was like "wtf"?

I hope Sam's speech isn't cut from the show. I kind of want to see it in all its doucheyness.

• Love 3

Yeah, no, Sam's a complete bitch. I was really holding on to some hope here, but she has some serious internalized misogyny. I'm good with finding other favourites.

She's just so dumb since she knows both girls are likely staying. She's just burning bridges, here.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Damn. Brett of the unnecessary speeches thinks Sam's was too much. I gotta see this speech!

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

I need to know exactly what Sam said in her speech, but I do think, judging from what she may have said, that Brett kept his speeches funny. I do fear that I may be hypocritical with laughing at Brett's "I just had a vision" jab at Kaitlyn to Sam's possibly very misogynistic speech toward Kaitlyn/Haleigh. I do think that Brett wasn't intentionally trying to be mean while Sam is.

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Brett: At least she didn't say you have a micro penis.

Ok, that makes me laugh. At least he has a sense of humour about a woman who is harassing him. 

• Love 4

Haleigh says, "What does she mean "contribute"?  Dishes?"

Rockstar:  "I don't know."

So did Sam say something about Haleigh not contributing in the house?

• Love 4