Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, mooses said:

I know it's a stupid overpowered twist, but if Haliegh had pulled off her Tyler plan last week, it'd be considered THE Big Move of the game. 

Oh yeah, I still credit Haleigh with making the move. Her issue was telling everyone that she was the Hacker. 

3 minutes ago, mooses said:

Maybe Rockstar will stay. We know Sam won't vote her out, no matter what. JC must see that she's hard to get rid of because she's been so useless to date. 

JC seems to not like Rockstar, so he could vote her out.

• Love 1

About Sam's vote. This could be interesting. Earlier she came into the blue bedroom and was telling Angela,KC and Tyler that she gets it now. She gets the game thing and apologizes for her craziness. A bit later she mentioned to Angela that now she gets Rachel and Kaitlyn and how they were from another perspective. So, if she is thinking like a game player, well, with Sam, you still dont know what she may do ! LOL

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, missyb said:

About Sam's vote. This could be interesting. Earlier she came into the blue bedroom and was telling Angela,KC and Tyler that she gets it now. She gets the game thing and apologizes for her craziness. A bit later she mentioned to Angela that now she gets Rachel and Kaitlyn and how they were from another perspective. So, if she is thinking like a game player, well, with Sam, you still dont know what she may do ! LOL

I wonder if she knows Kaycee will go up if Tyler uses the Veto, and now she can be like "Hey, remember how I get the game now? I'm making my first game move!" when she votes Kaycee out.

I actually like Kaycee over Angela, but I kind of want her to go up just to see how Sam reacts. And if Rockstar leaves...oh, boy. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh yeah, I still credit Haleigh with making the move. Her issue was telling everyone that she was the Hacker.

Also in not picking either herself of Fessy for the veto.  Even if she was stupid enough to trust Angela/Kaycee -- and she was, another "issue" for her that week I guess you could say -- she should remember Kaycee has done poorly so far in all the competitions.  Go all in and don't half-ass your big move.  Because the way she played it, her big move turned into a semi-kinda-not-too-big-of-a-move in the end and she wasted her power.

Edited by green
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

The thing is, Tyler's game doesn't feel like Derrick's game, probably because (to me, anyway) Tyler isn't anything like Derrick. You know how I know?

I actually like Tyler.

It's an absurd comparison, since people are already actively gunning for Tyler and we just hit jury. 

BB16 was designed so you couldn't even THEORETICALLY take a shot at Derrick (or anyone else on his team) until week three of the jury, and that was after the absurd BotB set-up had assured that his bro-alliance made it there intact by inventing a system designed to reward bros. So, once nearly the entire house was just the bro alliance, then you could THEORETICALLY make a move on him, while there were two people left NOT in his alliance .

It was like they said, "This sucks. A bro hasn't won since BB12" and then came up with the BotB. 

• Love 11

Now, the Brigade, THAT's a fair comparison. This is a lot more like the Brigade than BB16. Tyler is playing a game similar to Hayden's. That's a fair comp. 

The Brigade was in more solid shape than L4, though, but the comparison is definitely more apt than BB16.

If Tyler pulls this off, I'd put him probably just ahead of Hayden/Derrick, but still below Maggie on the second tier of BB winners.

(Dan/Jun/Will still first tier)

In no particular order, as I can't choose between Dan, Jun and Will. 

• Love 4

Ok, so Angela/Tyler are whispering game in the blue room with the sliding door open...while Rockstar is laying in the pink room, listening in.

This is turning out to be a great night, if my feeds didn't freeze up every few seconds.

• Love 2
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Now, the Brigade, THAT's a fair comparison. This is a lot more like the Brigade than BB16. Tyler is playing a game similar to Hayden's. That's a fair comp. 

I was simply going off of the fact that Derrick had the (possibly?) luck to be the smart game player in the sea of dumb as post "game players", much like Tyler and The Hive but I agree that game play-wise, it's more similar to Hayden. I probably should have been clearer that I wasn't talking about game play, but game sense. Like Derrick was, Tyler is on a higher playing level than The Hive - I'll excuse Scottie but that's because I'm biased and I think he does have better game than the rest of them, which isn't saying much - and The Hive thinks that they're playing at that same high level when they're... not.

For the record, I don't think Derrick's game could ever be duplicated, in the same way that I don't think Dan's could. People try and people fail but I truly believe that there can be no real comparison to either of them. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I was simply going off of the fact that Derrick had the (possibly?) luck to be the smart game player in the sea of dumb as post "game players", much like Tyler and The Hive but I agree that game play-wise, it's more similar to Hayden. I probably should have been clearer that I wasn't talking about game play, but game sense. Like Derrick was, Tyler is on a higher playing level than The Hive - I'll excuse Scottie but that's because I'm biased and I think he does have better game than the rest of them, which isn't saying much - and The Hive thinks that they're playing at that same high level when they're... not.

For the record, I don't think Derrick's game could ever be duplicated, in the same way that I don't think Dan's could. People try and people fail but I truly believe that there can be no real comparison to either of them. 

What kills me about Derrick is that I think that he could have won most any season he played, but he just happened to play a season where the show bizarrely decided to make it geared toward a bro alliance doing well. So Derrick never really got a chance to prove his greatness. He's still had one of the 5 or 6 best seasons in BB history, but had it not been for the BB16 fuckery, he could have been on that tip top tier with the winners who had to do all sorts of crazy shit to survive and win. 

As for being smart and the other side being dumb, that's mot seasons, ya know? BB17 was Vanessa and mostly a bunch of morons. BB12 was SERIOUSLY dumb. Heck, BB10 had a smarter season than most and they were still a lot of dumb people involved. So I think this is just natural. It's a reality show. You're going to have a lot of dumb HGs.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

(Texas sheet cake? I'm not sure what makes it Texas and not regular)

It’s a specific recipe.  It’s a chocolate sheet cake, covered in hot fudge and pecans (from the Texas state tree).

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Cutty said:

It’s shocking that RS finished second in OTEV. Anyone know who was first out? Useless ass Fessy?

As I think may have already been stated, Kaycee was first out; Fessy made it at least as far as the Final 4 (Fessy, Tyler, Hay, Pinky).

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

As for being smart and the other side being dumb, that's mot seasons, ya know? BB17 was Vanessa and mostly a bunch of morons. BB12 was SERIOUSLY dumb. Heck, BB10 had a smarter season than most and they were still a lot of dumb people involved. So I think this is just natural. It's a reality show. You're going to have a lot of dumb HGs.

I totally get that. I think I'm just whining a little. Maybe it just seems that much worse to me because I'm rooting for the dumb people this time? At least when I was rooting for Victoria out of spite, she didn't have any game to be particularly dumb about, she was just clueless about everything. The Hive is trying - and trying hard - but that makes it just a little more painful to watch. 

• Love 3

So I was about to cash out for the night and now I hear that drunk Haleigh is being smothered by Faysal in the HoH bed and he's telling her how much he loves her lips and he doesn't know anything about them? What?

• Love 1

So, Haleigh and Rockstar are confident that their convos with Tyler went really well.

Haleigh is convinced that he bought what she said and that he wouldn't target her next week. She apparently got that out of his only main lines: "I'm here to listen" and "You gotta sober up" with some half joking about how she needs to eat something (to soak up the alcohol she drank). 

And Rockstar thinks that Tyler was telling her the truth about giggling with Angela and that he's totally taking her down. Haleigh's so proud of being a genius as well. She told Fessy earlier that they're geniuses because they're still in the game, so they're doing something right.

I couldn't make this shit up even if I tried.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, GalvDuck said:

Why would Sam be upset if RS left?  Wasn’t she the one who VTE RS last week?

She likes Rockstar now. They've become close, I guess. She only voted out Rockstar so Bayleigh didn't go out in a unanimous vote.

• Love 1

Haleigh: "You know the one thing that I keep thinking? No one talks game like we do. Like, no one openly speaks game with anybody else. Even Tyler and Scottie don't, and they're very close."

How, exactly, does she think she keeps getting blindsided every week if nobody speaks game except Haleigh, Faysal, and Rockstar?

• Love 16
1 minute ago, mooses said:

Haleigh: "You know the one thing that I keep thinking? No one talks game like we do. Like, no one openly speaks game with anybody else. Even Tyler and Scottie don't, and they're very close."

How, exactly, does she think she keeps getting blindsided every week if nobody speaks game except Haleigh, Faysal, and Rockstar?

She's not wrong about nobody talking game like they do...

• Love 17
11 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

Why would Sam be upset if RS left?  Wasn’t she the one who VTE RS last week?

As @Lady Calypso noted, her vote against Rockstar was more to make sure Bayleigh wasn't voted out unanimously. 

Since then, Rockstar has been a rock for her, really helping her through her hard times and honestly, sort of acting like a mom to her (which is weird, since they're only seven years apart in age).  It was to Rockstar that she confided her secret love for Brett. She will be heartbroken if Rockstar is evicted.

From Joker’s:

Sat 10:39 PM PT Brett and Scottie trying to figure out what the cloud power means. Brett think cloud means back up , so maybe a reset week.

Actually - when Sam’s Power App win gave us our first glimpse of all the Power App icons, this was my first guess for the meaning of the Cloud as well.  Maybe it’s a computer guy thing.

But now that it’s been mentioned...

Many of us took note that in Julie’s exit interview with Bae, Julie made absolutely zero mention of Bae having any opportunity to get back into the House - which sorta puts to the sword the idea of a JBB this season.  Thing is, though - given the current episode calendar, that still leaves TPTB a HG shy of having enough players to pull off a DE this season.  A JBB would have been their last opportunity to re-insert an evictee HG, so apparently THAT option is now off the table.

So does that mean is about to dust off the Big Red Reset Button and bring it back into the game again...?  Because Production’s only option left to stack in an extra HG for a DE would be to nullify one week’s eviction.

• Love 4

After tonight's fiasco, The Hive deserve to be blindsided by Tyler taking Angela down and Haleigh panicking if Angela says that Kaycee as a power and she puts up JC instead. 

Honestly, this is why it's fun to watch the blindsides happen. As much as I'd love for L6 to be blindsided once, The Hive getting blindsided over and over like Wile E Coyote getting Beep Beeped by Road Runner is just as funny every time it happens.

• Love 15
Just now, Nashville said:

From Joker’s:

Sat 10:39 PM PT Brett and Scottie trying to figure out what the cloud power means. Brett think cloud means back up , so maybe a reset week.

Actually - when Sam’s Power App win gave us our first glimpse of all the Power App icons, this was my first guess for the meaning of the Cloud as well.  Maybe it’s a computer guy thing.

Many of us took note that in Julie’s exit interview with Bae, Julie made absolutely zero mention of Bae having any opportunity to get back into the House - which sorta puts to the sword the idea of a JBB this season.  Thing is, though - given the current episode calendar, that still leaves TPTB a HG shy of having enough players to pull off a DE this season.  A JBB would have been their last opportunity to re-insert an evictee HG, so apparently THAT option is now off the table.

So does that mean is about to dust off the Big Red Reset Button and bring it back into the game again...?  Because Production’s only option left to stack in an extra HG for a DE would be to nullify one week’s eviction.

I went and looked at Day's eviction from BB18 to see if they mentioned a Jury Buyback in her eviction- and they didn't. She just said "You will vote for the winner of Big Brother" but they ended up having one anyway. So it's possible.

But I think a rewind/reset week is more possible. I had mentioned the other day that maybe they would name it "Delete" Week or "Virus" week or something. Where the week was erased and they have to "retype" it or something stupid. 

Just now, SiobhanJW said:

But I think a rewind/reset week is more possible. I had mentioned the other day that maybe they would name it "Delete" Week or "Virus" week or something. Where the week was erased and they have to "retype" it or something stupid. 

Reboot Week sounds like a possible name.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I went and looked at Day's eviction from BB18 to see if they mentioned a Jury Buyback in her eviction- and they didn't. She just said "You will vote for the winner of Big Brother" but they ended up having one anyway. So it's possible.

I think that's a good call - I've been thinking thinking we'll get a reset week as well. They could release a power where a HG can choose a week to reset. Maybe they'll get the Blue Screen of Death, everything will "freeze" and they'll have to restart. Except the young-ins would have no idea what that references.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Ceeg said:

Haleigh’s best move would be putting up Sam. She’s the only one I could see being evicted over RS. 

I know some of y’all hate L6+, but I’m really interested to see what happens when they have to eat each other. 

I totally agree.  I think it will be far more interesting. 

• Love 1

I love this nonsense. BB apparently was using the house washer/dryer to wash staff t-shirts that they use for camera blocking, so each of the shirts had the names of the HGs on them, so Brett found them in the washer and assumed that the shirts were the HGs, even though the sizes are ALL over the place, since they are just for their stand-ins! Now we have fish while presumably they're trying to talk the HGs into giving the shirts back. I'm sure Sam will be perfectly reasonable about this. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

From Joker’s:

I had the same guess as to what the cloud might mean.   Now see?  Did I not say the HGs would have trouble reading sideways?   ***puffs up all proud like***

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Wings said:

I had the same guess as to what the cloud might mean.   Now see?  Did I not say the HGs would have trouble reading sideways?   ***puffs up all proud like***

Guess it’s an individual thing. Me, I can read sideways and upside down about as easy as I can upright, so I figured the ability wasn’t too uncommon.  ;)

But now I’m wondering - did they see the whole thing, or just the icon picture?  Because Brett didn’t mention any text, did he?

• Love 2

Also: I know this is late to the party - but when Hay was up in the HoH Room with the camera monitor display and going on her “Where are you???  I’ll find you, motherfucker!!!” rant trying to figure out who was the Hacker, I couldn’t (and still can’t) get this image out of my mind....

• Love 2
10 hours ago, kellog010 said:

Every week, the Hive turn on each other and get into arguments. Now Haleigh told Fessy she doesn't trust him all the time and he walked out the HOH pissed. 

You mean he LEFT?!?! Hope she locked the damn door!

3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Guess it’s an individual thing. Me, I can read sideways and upside down about as easy as I can upright, so I figured the ability wasn’t too uncommon.  ;)

But now I’m wondering - did they see the whole thing, or just the icon picture?  Because Brett didn’t mention any text, did he?

I was joking about HGs, it was a slam on their intelligence.  :> I can read upside down and even write backwards in cursive, a skill I mastered in high school to give the appearance of taking notes.  Seems like they only saw the symbol. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Catching up on the feeds from last night. Haleigh and RS really believe Tyler is going to take RS down? My goodness. 

They did last night; whether of not they still believe it after they’ve had a chance to sober up is another story. ;>

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Two questions:

1. How soon on the heels of OTEV does Zingbot usually show up?
  2. Has anybody so much as clued in Sam on the existence and nature of Zingbot?

Oh... dear

Julie confirmed in an interview that Zingbot is next week. As far as I remember, Zingbot and OTEV aren't always right after each other, but they're usually fairly close.

Sam is gonna lose her mind. I think Zingbot is gonna break her. These houseguests better be prepared for Sam. I think they'll probably have Zingbot go light on her because they know she can overreact. I bet it'll mostly be about her time as a robot, but I think that would be the worst zing they could go for. Maybe talk about her cooking and cleaning or something. Keep it light. 

I'm sad Rockstar's gonna miss out on the zings. There are some really good ones with her "ON MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY! DISGUSTING!" 

ETA: Actually, scratch that above post. I think that Sam's gonna get upset at whoever gets zinged, especially if there's someone who reacts badly to it. Yeah, we all gotta be prepared for next week because there's a 0% chance Sam takes Zingbot well and with a sense of humour.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's an absurd comparison, since people are already actively gunning for Tyler and we just hit jury. 

WHO? Who is gunning for Tyler? None of them are lol. 

8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

He is so Hayden, who is even worse than Derrick to me maybe because he was so fucking boring. And yes, a comparison to BB12 is perfect, which again, was even worse to me than BB16 because it was just wall-to-wall boring. I can barely even remember a single thing about it. 

8 hours ago, GalvDuck said:

It’s a specific recipe.  It’s a chocolate sheet cake, covered in hot fudge and pecans (from the Texas state tree).

Oh wow, I need to make this.

I don't even plan on watching tonight's ep except for the Hacker comp. And I won't be watching Wednesday's at all. I have never skipped a regular episode in 19 seasons. I think I said this earlier on in the season and it might really come true, this might be the season that breaks my habit.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sam is gonna lose her mind. I think Zingbot is gonna break her. These houseguests better be prepared for Sam. I think they'll probably have Zingbot go light on her because they know she can overreact. I bet it'll mostly be about her time as a robot, but I think that would be the worst zing they could go for. Maybe talk about her cooking and cleaning or something. Keep it light. 

There is so much material but I'll bet they will settle with something to do with her arts and crafts. They will be gentle.

• Love 5