Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tyler pep-talking Sam in his way.

He finally gives her a hug, which is all he really needed to do in the first place. Well, that and not ignore Sam. 

Thank you for clocking back in, Tyler!! 

• Love 4

Tyler for sure is playing in the veto. The hackers choice. If he wins, or even Angela wins, they will leave the noms the same. Canceling a Hive vote, as long as JC votes with them, RS goes home. 
Next L4 to win HOH, put up Fessy and Scottie.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Haleigh told RS & Scottie that Kaycee will go back on the block if Tyler uses the veto on Angela.  So Angela and/or Kaycee will likely be on the block come eviction day.

I think she's just a bit pissy right now- and also Scottie was there. She's omitted that a few times when she's spoken to him. I think she isn't sure if she can trust that he wouldn't go back to him and tell him. If she can take the shot at Tyler she's not going to miss it. (But she is going to miss it- but she doesn't know that). 

I do like for Tyler & Kaycees sake- as I love their little duo. That the house doesn't think they are as close as they actually are- and that Angela is the key. I think Tyler wanted to get close to Angela and to be seen as a duo- because she would leave before him if anyone took a shot at them. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, missyb said:

Tyler for sure is playing in the veto. The hackers choice. If he wins, or even Angela wins, they will leave the noms the same. Canceling a Hive vote, as long as JC votes with them, RS goes home. 
Next L4 to win HOH, put up Fessy and Scottie.

Also, as long as Tyler keeps on Sam and reminds her that he's there for her, she'll vote with them.

They do need to win veto, though, or else they lost a number.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Hopefully, KayCee will win POV and take Angela off the block. Then Hayleigh would be forced to put up Tyler and he would use the Cloud App. Then all he’ll would break loose. Yes. I know none of this will happen. Just dreaming. 

No hell would break lose besides L4 throwing themselves a party for yet again having everything go their way while Faysal wonders what the hell happened and Haleigh realizes she truly is right fucked. So, the same as every other week lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

This Hooters talk is cracking me up.

Meanwhile, Fessy's right there, pretending to be asleep while Brett, Tyler, Kaycee, JC, and Sam joke around. I don't know if Angela's around, but since I haven't heard her speak at all, I don't think she's there.

Scottie must be even more in love with these Big Brother legend references. But Haleigh is being ridiculous. Yes, be upset that Rockstar was put on the block. But you were literally the Hacker in the same position last week - she should get making a move more than anyone!
Edited by mooses
  • Love 6
52 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So I'm watching YT clips of Sam's meltdown. All jokes aside this is serious. It's not an act. Her dead eyes and slurred words make me believe she's going through some withdrawals. I hope BB is monitoring her wellness.

Thank you for posting this. I missed that, and I’m pretty sure it won’t make the show, but I like both of them better after watching this. Sam CLEARLY was not made to be on this show. I really dislike her judgemental bitchiness, but this clip showed me she obviously has real issues about how she’s perceived, along with some personal issues. And Hayleigh was amazing in dealing with her, considering she has more reasons than anyone in the house to tell her to just get bent. 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 4

Since Haleigh suspects/knows its Kaycee, her tantrum makes even less sense. Did she expect her to leave herself up there? Who did she think she'd put up?

Her putting up Rockstar would making even more sense because she's the weakest competitor - if Kaycee picked herself for Veto, she'd theoretically have an easier time beating her, and she knows she's a target now and could go right back up. 

It's not like she thinks Brett, Sam or Tyler or someone who wasn't in danger did this unnecessarily (you know, like she did last week). It was somebody on the block! 

• Love 3

When Haleigh was talking to Brett she said how it all makes sense and is logical, but that doesn't mean she isn't gonna be pissed that her HOH could end in her ally getting evicted. And honestly her and RS' bitching is pretty obviously just kinda letting off steam/joking.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Thank you for posting this. I missed that, and I’m pretty sure it won’t make the show, but I like both of them better after watching this. Sam CLEARLY was not made to be on this show. I really dislike her judgemental bitchiness, but this clip showed me she obviously has real issues about how she’s perceived, along with their personal issues. And Hayleigh was amazing in dealing with her, considering she has more reasons than anyone in the house to tell her to just get bent. 

Sam mentioned having a very strained relationship with her mother who wasn't supportive of her choice to go on Big Brother. Sam has said her mom is harsh and jugdemental. She's also mentioned a difficult past that included a lot of failed relationships, infidelity, sexual promiscuity, and drug use. At first she said those issues were in the distant past but I think they're things she was probably still going through when she went on the show. I felt bad for her there. Yeah she's judgemental and puritanical and can be ridiculous but I also think L4 are kinda shits with the way they've been treating her and good for Hay and RS to be compassionate. 

• Love 2

Nice Sam. Sam is in HOH and ask, who has the 3rd power?? We think it may have expired. Sam says don't be so sure. She wants to know what happens if worse case KC wins veto and takes Angela down. 
Maybe she is asking so she can give Tyler a heads up ???

RS saying she needs to stay away from everyone or else she'll cuss everyone out. Ugh, do it already!

1 minute ago, mooses said:

Sam's gonna spill the power. Guess Tyler's pep talk was too little, too late after all. 

I thought she was going to also and I got SO excited lol.

• Love 1

I wonder if Sam can detect the difference between when she goes to HOH and they are moaning and groaning and when she was downstairs and there was general up beat chit chat. Just like she says is all she wants. People just talking.

• Love 1

Hah! Rockstar is having bed drama. Apparently Kaycee decided to take Bayleigh’s bed in the pink room. Rockstar thinks it’s fucked up that Kaycee of ALL people would dare take Bayleigh’s bed, and why is she even in the pink room in the first place (per Rockstar)?

Y’all, bed drama is my favorite BB drama (except for the one time when a bunch of people were complete racist assholes; that was not fun).

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Y’all, bed drama is my favorite BB drama (except for the one time when a bunch of people were complete racist assholes; that was not fun).

I think hand-washing drama beats it out for me. I love it! 

• Love 1

Sam's pissed at the cameras right now. She's yelling at them to stop following her. She's definitely not in a good place. I can't tell who she's mad at now, whether it's everyone or a specific person or whatever, but she's not made for this game. At this rate, she won't want to vote on finale night, even if she does find jury to be a much better environment for her.

• Love 1

Sam during her very strange solo storage room talk to the camera:  "This is not what I signed up for.  I'm not going to ruin any opportunity I have outside of here to be happy because of some fucking idiot.  It's quite enough.  Think I'm stupid.  Well I'm not."  Then the camera cuts to the HOH room.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam during her very strange solo storage room talk to the camera:  "This is not what I signed up for.  I'm not going to ruin any opportunity I have outside of here to be happy because of some fucking idiot.  It's quite enough.  Think I'm stupid.  Well I'm not."  Then the camera cuts to the HOH room.

I'm trying to pinpoint what, or who, set her off. I don't think it was Tyler. I'm rewinding the last half hour and I'm still not sure. Maybe Angela? I can't even say for sure because Sam was alright at one point, and then it seemed to change rather abruptly. She had gone up to the HOH room to listen to music a couple of times. I'm not sure whether she's pissed at all of L4 for voting Bayleigh out or whether it's just Angela she's mad at. I honestly don't know.

I think Sam is in love with Tyler. Really. And, I also think she has a personality disorder. When she was in the storage room and says "silly girl" its as if she switched to another personality. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, missyb said:

I think Sam is in love with Tyler. Really. And, I also think she has a personality disorder. When she was in the storage room and says "silly girl" its as if she switched to another personality. 

I definitely got the another personality vibe while watching that.  Her eyes were really scary.

• Love 1

I actually thought the pep talk that Tyler gave her was really sweet. And Haleigh and Rockstar were really sweet to her last night. And even Angela shed a tear and was really sweet to her after the fight. People really do seem to care for her.

I lean toward her insecurities just really coming out in a pressured social situation like this.

...but then the whole "hissing" noise she said to Tyler was legitimately weird. Like, she seemed dead serious - not a metaphor or a turn of phrase, or BB19 Dominique religious-symbolism weird. Really strange.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, mooses said:
Yeah, those are some scary movie eyes...

I still think Audrey wearing sunglasses with a blanket draped around her suddenly popping into view on the night vision Have Not room cameras after we thought she died curled up behind the dentist chairs four hours before takes the cake. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm trying to pinpoint what, or who, set her off. I don't think it was Tyler. I'm rewinding the last half hour and I'm still not sure. Maybe Angela? I can't even say for sure because Sam was alright at one point, and then it seemed to change rather abruptly. She had gone up to the HOH room to listen to music a couple of times. I'm not sure whether she's pissed at all of L4 for voting Bayleigh out or whether it's just Angela she's mad at. I honestly don't know.

Can't be sure, but I think it was either Angela for in general hanging around Tyler, or RS for shit talking and ranting about Kaycee. 

Honestly growing increasingly concerned about her, I'm not sure how she will survive in there, BB should just let her go.  There are a lot of troubling signs, she told Tyler she was hearing sounds earlier today and she clearly is not handling it well.

7 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I think the chances are still quite high that Sam DORs soon.  It just feels like we are heading to that. She really doesn't want to be there.

I agree. I honestly don't think she should be in that house anymore. She's a loose cannon. I am worried about her own mental health along with the safety of other HG's she says weird things about stomping people etc. I know that Bay kept threatening murder- but I didn't actually believe she would hurt anyone- she was just pissed. But Sam, she's not okay. 

I wonder if with Sam- a lot of it has to do with the DR and the questions they ask. I'm sure they ask a lot of hypothetical questions and what if questions. I don't think she realizes that they ask them all these questions. I wonder if she really thinks that some of these questions are real. And that's why she is always paranoid people are talking about her.

She seems like a paranoid person already- and getting put into a house like this where people are literally backstabbing and lying to each other is not good. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4

Did I miss something? I know Sam and Bayleigh talked, but were they really that close? I don't exactly understand when Sam formed this close bond with her where she's been in like, constant agony and mourning.

Hays wants to put eye drops in the coffee pot to make the other feel sick and have the runs before veto.

That's incredibly fucked up.  

• Love 12

She is now afraid that the house will make fun of her because she cant excersie in front of them. She doesn't want to do it in front of them.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1
Just now, missyb said:

She is now afraid that the house will make fun of her because she cant excersie in front of them. She doesn't want to do it in front of them,

Who?

11 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Can't be sure, but I think it was either Angela for in general hanging around Tyler, or RS for shit talking and ranting about Kaycee. 

Honestly growing increasingly concerned about her, I'm not sure how she will survive in there, BB should just let her go.  There are a lot of troubling signs, she told Tyler she was hearing sounds earlier today and she clearly is not handling it well.

Who knows. At this point, I could buy that she's pissed at Kaycee for taking Bayleigh's bed.

• Love 1

She is now afraid that the house will make fun of her because she cant excersie in front of them. She doesn't want to do it in front of them,

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Who?

Rockstar didn't want to leave the HOH room to make cupcakes and do curls. The more I hear from her the more I want her to leave. She reminds me of my old neighbor.

10 minutes ago, missyb said:

Hays wants to put eye drops in the coffee pot to make the other feel sick and have the runs before veto.

She does that and not only does she deserve to lose veto, she also deserves to leave next.

I would hope she would get a penalty nom, but wouldn't hold my breath.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Who?

Sam. She has become so self absorbed and fixated on her differences from everyone else she cant cope. SHe is so self conscious and worried she is being ridiculed and made fun of. She ends up judging and insulting everyone else, yet she os the victim.

• Love 1

Haleigh was up in the HOH room with Sam.  They were getting ready to go downstairs.  Haleigh gets on the intercom to the kitchen and says, "Yes, Brett.  Fix that hair!"  Then she smiles and tells Sam, "I like to remind everyone that I'm watching everything they're doing."

• Love 1