Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

First off, I don’t want to see Swaggy & Bay on The Amazing Race. Which means they probably will. Ugh! I would love to see Level 6 win the Hacker, Veto & use Tyler’s Power App. It would drive the other side totally insane. Of course, we would also get to hear Fessy say, “ I’m so confused”. Also, after reading Bays exit interviews I think she & Swaggy deserve each other. They already want to remain relevant and the show hasn’t even ended yet. LOL!!!!

2 minutes ago, mooses said:

Normally I would believe that. But if she would stop being stuck at the hip to Angela and Tyler, she'd see Sam leaning on Rockstar the last 24 hours.

Even Sam’s vote doesn’t matter if JC votes with them. 

God this dumb hacker thing, Haleigh is gonna get fucked. 

• Love 2

Haleigh was freaking out in HOH. She was watching the cams in the kitchen and swearing. She has a feeling Kaycee got it because apparently, she was right beside Kaycee and heard the cameras moving toward her and heard Kaycee jumping up and down.

So Haleigh's prepared for Kaycee's nom.

Sam's trying to cheer JC up in her typical Sam way.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think it's both. It might work out, but it's a ginormous risk to take just to help an alliance mate.

And maybe a way to screw over your alliance mate?  If she or Tyler wins veto and she comes down, then Angela will probably go back up.  Still risky and stupid though.

Smartest move is put up Rockstar, put whichever L6 comes down from the block in veto (Angela, sounds like) and hope she wins it.  Tyler shouldn't go for veto because he is safe no matter what with his power, L6 should want Angela to win veto and take off Kaycee so they can all be 100% safe.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
typo

JC calling out Sam for her comments about the other HGs - I think specifically for claiming the only other real thing in this House besides her is the plants.

"I didn't say that to you specifically. I didn't say that to anyone."

Um, Sam, you thinking you're better than everyone is a lot more obvious than you think.

• Love 7
Just now, Cosmosgravitation said:

Smartest move is put up Rockstar, put whichever L6 comes down from the block in veto (Angela, sounds like) and hope she wins it.  Tyler shouldn't go for veto because he is safe no matter what, they should want Angela to win it and take off Kaycee so they can all be 100% safe.

Now that they've won the Hacker comp, they just have to not let the other side win Veto. NO one from L4 should use it. They have 4 votes against no matter what if they win veto. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Smartest move is put up Rockstar, put whichever L6 comes down from the block in veto (Angela, sounds like) and hope she wins it.  Tyler shouldn't go for veto because he is safe no matter what with his power, they should want Angela to win it and take off Kaycee so they can all be 100% safe.

Good point. I wonder if Tyler will tell them about his power then. He should.

1 minute ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

Tyler shouldn't go for veto because he is safe no matter what, they should want Angela to win it and take off Kaycee so they can all be 100% safe.

Does Kaycee know this for a fact?  I'm assuming Tyler will want to play in veto so he can potentially save his power for another week.

• Love 4

Haleigh is PISSED.

I love this side of Haleigh, not gonna lie. She now thinks it could be Scottie. She's trying to deduce who has it and her thoughts are spewing out a mile a minute.

She's annoyed that Rockstar is so calm.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's so annoying that Haleigh got Hacker last week but one of her allies went anyway and now this week a member of L4 gets it and they're very likely to get to keep their allies safe and get rid of one of Haleigh's allies. 

I would feel bad, but they're alliance has had power and just used it completely wrong. They've been HOH. L6 has lost 2 members. They're basically even numbers right now.

Bayleigh out-ed her power to someone not in her alliance. Haleigh also wouldn't be as big of a target without that House meeting. She chose the wrong Veto player. She didn't have a plan with a plausible person to pin it on. 

It's not like they've been steam-rolled. They've been outplayed.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Now that they've won the Hacker comp, they just have to not let the other side win Veto. NO one from L4 should use it. They have 4 votes against no matter what if they win veto. 

Oh right. So they're fucking golden unless they don't win veto. And I bet both people that get picked will end up being on their side too lol.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Haleigh is PISSED.

I love this side of Haleigh, not gonna lie. She now thinks it could be Scottie. She's trying to deduce who has it and her thoughts are spewing out a mile a minute.

She's annoyed that Rockstar is so calm.

It sucks for her, so I guess I get her being pissed, but, I mean, SHE WON the hacker comp last week. Seems a bit off to be all pissed about the hacker comp now. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, mooses said:

I would feel bad, but they're alliance has had power and just used it completely wrong. They've been HOH. L6 has lost 2 members. They're basically even numbers right now.

Haleigh also wouldn't be as big of a target without that House meeting. 

Yeah. One of Haleigh's mistakes, besides telling everyone that she was the Hacker, was picking Kaycee for veto and not Fessy. That meant it was five vs one anyway. 

• Love 3

They have never had the majority though. L6 always had it because they've always had all the 'floaters' working for them. 

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

It sucks for her, so I guess I get her being pissed, but, I mean, SHE WON the hacker comp last week. Seems a bit off to be all pissed about the hacker comp now. 

I didn't see her as being pissed off at the comp, just 'fusstrated' that she's gonna get fucked this week lol.

• Love 1
Just now, Ceeg said:

KC I think is talking about taking herself off now. 

She really should do it. There's no upside to remaining on the block for her. She can then use her power to have Tyler play for veto, so they would have at least Angela and Tyler, their two best veto players, playing.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

If Angela/Kaycee wins it and pulls off the other they make Haleigh put up another person which pisses someone else off, probably JC which would also piss off Fessy.  And they'll still have the votes to get out Rockstar and be 100% safe since Tyler will have his power and Brett wasn't an option for Haleigh.  I know they'd probably be safe if only one of them is the block since they can cancel a vote, but given the Fessy/JC connection I bet they'd feel much better not having to rely on JC's vote and be on the block.  It's the hail mary play.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 1

I think a lot of it is Haleigh being pissed at herself for doing so badly in the comp because she only got one right. I mean, yes, she's pissed that the other side probably has it and it's going to fuck up what she had planned but that's kinda expected in Big Brother. 

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They have never had the majority though. L6 always had it because they've always had all the 'floaters' working for them. 

Yeah, but that's where they've gotten outplayed. And they kept pointing fingers at each other instead of, I don't know, anyone else that doesn't go to Pink HQ Meetings.

They're finally starting to see things clearer now and making smarter decisions. But the fact it took so long is on them.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

If Angela/Kaycee wins it and pulls off the other they make Haleigh put up another person which pisses someone else off, probably JC which would also piss off Fessy.  And they'll still have the votes to get out Rockstar and be 100% safe since Tyler will have his power and Brett wasn't an option for Haleigh.  I know they'd probably be safe if only one of them is the block since they can cancel a vote, but given the Fessy/JC connection I bet they'd feel much better not having to rely on JC's vote and be on the block.

You better believe Tyler will make sure they don't force him to burn his power. ;)

And yes, they have the votes even if he goes up, but he doesn't seem like the type of guy who would be okay with that, right?

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2

They're finally starting to see things clearer now and making smarter decisions. But the fact it took so long is on them.

A little bit. But predictably, Fessy still can't wrap his head around the idea that JC might be the answer to "Who flipped?!".

• Love 1

All Hayleigh can hope for is that somehow Faysal and Scottie end up playing in the veto against Angela and whoever Kaycee chooses. Hopefully, someone from that side wins it. I want Angela gone this week!

• Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

A little bit. But predictably, Fessy still can't wrap his head around the idea that JC might be the answer to "Who flipped?!".

Ha! And L4 (read: Tyler) is getting surprisingly sloppy and helping them out. 

I like Haleigh. I hope her and Scottie can get something going. But I don't feel bad for their position in the House.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

The strange part about this is Kaycee can go right back on the block after veto. That's the risk of taking herself off (which she absolutely should).

Yeah, she doesn't realize that Tyler won't be a BD option yet (and he shouldn't tell her until after her nomination), and Veto is still HUGE for her.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jess14 said:

All Hayleigh can hope for is that somehow Faysal and Scottie end up playing in the veto against Angela and whoever Kaycee chooses. Hopefully, someone from that side wins it. I want Angela gone this week!

Has KC said who she wants to pick for veto? She should probably pick Tyler since he has the best track record. 

HoH doesn't get to pick for Veto, right? because of the Hacker? So it would be Rockstar and Angela each picking a token, right?

So it's two players out of:

Kaycee

JC

Sam

Fessy

Scottie

Brett

The odds could end up in the Hive's favor if Scottie and Fessy both get chosen to play.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kaycee got it.

*happy dance*

46 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Wife Swap. She was swapped into a pagan household or something like that and lost her ever-loving shit, tore up the cheque at the end, and demanded them all to leave her house while she shouted about being a Christian God Warrior. 

Adding this to my "stuff to find streaming somewhere" list. To the top of the list. 

58 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Has the "dominant" alliance ever been THIS inept at winning comps before? I guess the Friendship is probably the last dominant alliance to be this bad at actually winning comps.

True story, but that also makes it more impressive to me that they've continued to do well (albeit with two losses). I think part of it is that in any normal season, Fessy would be in the Cool Kids alliance. This year's Bro pair are pretty to look at, but not much help to Tyler in must-win comps. 

• Love 5

HoH doesn't get to pick for Veto, right? because of the Hacker? So it would be Rockstar and Angela each picking a token, right?

Last week, the HoH (Angela) picked the extra two tokens.

• Love 3

HoH picks the two chips, nominees just stand there and look pretty.

There is no HG choice, unless someone who’s playing is drawn again. 

Yeah, I’m putting on my rose colored glasses, drinking from my glass that is half full, and looking at the possible bright side of things. Scott and Fessy get picked for veto, one of them or Hayleigh wins, pulls down Rockstar, Tyler uses his App, and the noms go right back to Angela and Kaycee, who immediately corner Tyler and ask him to explain how him being backdoored would be a great thing for all of them.  I mean....it could happen. Right? 

Fuck it, Rockstar is leaving on Thursday and this whole week will just suck ass. 

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is my worst case scenario and I knew it would happen lol.

I'd really like to know who thought this hacker twist was a good idea and why it was unleashed on the game, especially with two other powers in play at the time.

• Love 3

Thanks, so it's just picking names, right? And if Haleigh picks hers, then it is her choice, right?

Yeppers.  And I believe that's actually what happened last week - Angela pulled her chip and picked Brett to play.

DR calling all of the houseguests for quick 5 minute sessions.  I'm assuming this is when Kaycee makes her move?

So L4's best case scenario is Angela vs RS on the block and Fessie's vote is nullified.  Is it a guarantee that L4 has the votes for Angela to stay?  She definitely has Kaycee, Tyler and Brett while RS will likely have Sam and Scottie.  But is it a guarantee that JC will vote out RS?  Isn't it in his best interest to keep the sides of the house even?

• Love 1

Let it be known that I find it absolutely hilarious that people call Angela & Kaycee furniture and Kaycee won a comp identifying objects in the house. Sitting around being furniture really paid off for her huh?

• Love 14
1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

DR calling all of the houseguests for quick 5 minute sessions.  I'm assuming this is when Kaycee makes her move?

So L4's best case scenario is Angela vs RS on the block and Fessie's vote is nullified.  Is it a guarantee that L4 has the votes for Angela to stay?  She definitely has Kaycee, Tyler and Brett while RS will likely have Sam and Scottie.  But is it a guarantee that JC will vote out RS?  Isn't it in his best interest to keep the sides of the house even?

JC despises RS, so I feel like he’d vote her out.