Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

tyler "when i asked if angela would be the replacement, you said yes"  Bayleigh "no i didn't"

Bae’s exact word was “probably” rather than “yes”, but... yeah, you did.  Honey.

• Love 11

Tyler "just because you're screaming doesn't make it true"

Angela left the room and her and JC are going up to the HOH

Bay to Tyler "you are out of control- just shut up"

Just now, Callaphera said:

WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS AMAZING SEASON? Because we need to make sure to do it again for next season.

#teamgoodfeeds !!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Once again, @IndyMischa, you have encapsulated my thoughts eloquently.  :>

Ha! I swear sometimes I think we're long lost cousins. I try not to "like" every one of your posts so I don't look like a stalker, but almost always can hear the same words coming out of my mouth.

It's everything I've got not to push my luck with my aforementioned awesome boss, and pull up the feeds on my phone. But it's most definitely happening on the 40 min drive home! 

• Love 1

Bay says she got a power because she was left in this house by herself.

omgggggg bayleigh is going all exorcist crazy. i'm waiting for her head to spin.

tyler "you're taking this too serious, i am not a villian"

tyler "that was taken WAY too far"

Bay in the pink room bawling with sam and haleigh

• Love 5
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

Ha! I swear sometimes I think we're long lost cousins. I try not to "like" every one of your posts so I don't look like a stalker, but almost always can hear the same words coming out of my mouth.

It's everything I've got not to push my luck with my aforementioned awesome boss, and pull up the feeds on my phone. But it's most definitely happening on the 40 min drive home! 

Echo echo - and, thank god for smartphones with streaming internet.

Just now, SiobhanJW said:

I wasn't able to watch this ridiculousness- but from what I'm reading- this probably only helped Tyler right? Lol. Was he yelling back? 

Tyler was shouting. Bayleigh was supersonic screeching.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Bay to Tyler "you are out of control- just shut up"

Tyler was NOT the one who was out of control!  Bayleigh was LITERALLY my 14 year old niece when someone tells her "no".  I get that there are pressures in the house, but damn she lost her mind.  Whatever may have been exposed about Tyler's game, he is not the one that looked ridiculous in this showdown.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Sam now talking about how no one hugs anyone when they leave.  She was heart broken when Rachel left without hugging anyone.  When she (Sam) leaves she's going to hug everyone.

Utterly fucking laughable. Sam would storm off faster than Winston and Rachel combined.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tyler was shouting. Bayleigh was supersonic screeching.

He was just trying to be heard over her because she wouldn't let him respond.

Angela says , now I have a reason to get rid of Hayleigh.

Yup!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, NailedIt said:

She is playing the victim. She wanted to be the first black woman to win BB. There is no way in hell she is now!

Hell, at this point TPTB are probably trying to figure out how to rig her room in the JH to pipe in knockout gas.

• Love 5

I don't know, I've seen and read how bad Bayleigh has been but I don't like seeing someone in such distress. I can't help feeling sorry for her. If she is pregnant, that probably added to the hysteria.

Also Haleigh has some guts. I liked her speech even though it maybe wasn't wise from a game perspective.

RockStar said Brett had a big shit-eating grin after the Hacker comp and thought he was the winner. He was probably recalling "anallice."

• Love 4
Just now, zorak said:

Sam to Rockstar and Haleigh:  "One day we'll all laugh about this and we'll all know all the facts and it'll be great." 

Sam’s probably right; hell, I’m laughing about it NOW.  :D

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

RockStar said Brett had a big shit-eating grin after the Hacker comp and thought he was the winner. He was probably recalling "anallice."

Totally my favorite moment of this season. Brett has totally grown on me.

• Love 7

Funny enough, I don't think this did much damage to Haleigh's game. They don't believe she was the Hacker right now and Bayleigh took over the house meeting with her tooth flying screaming. This is too good.

• Love 1

WORST TIME or BEST?.. Jury Management HG's don't forget these people vote for OR against you!!

1 minute ago, xKHANx said:

KC comes in and tells JC everything he has been saying about Bay could be heard downstairs.

I heard it all the way from Texas. ?

• Love 5