Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Well, maybe CBS will throw out some twist to keep Bayleigh.  She’s good TV and attracts minority viewers.  There’s no way Kaycee can carry the show.  Angela and JC are horribly cold individuals who simply aren’t likeable. Brett checked out weeks ago.  

Edited by plotpointer
37 minutes ago, plotpointer said:

If those knuckleheads in L6 were smart, they would try to make a deal with Bayleigh that that they will flip a few votes to make her stay if they can have total control of her app next week under unanimity.  So they could get one of the strong competitors on their side out without any blood on their hands.

They need to stop thinking along racial and class lines.

There is an actual 0% chance Bayliegh would actually use her power to help out L6.  She wasnt even serious offering it to help Angela.  She told Haliegh and Fessi that.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Is Scottie just gathering info right now or is he back on The Hive's side?

I could be wrong but Scottie will go with the power. I don't think he's ever really with a side.

• Love 7

Rockstar thinks Brett is the brains and the nucleus of the operation.  She says if that's the case, once he's gone, they can pick off the rest one by one.  Now Rockstar is off to find Bayleigh to make sure that Bayleigh knows she wasn't campaigning against her or something.

Bayleigh is skeptical that Sam could be the brains behind the other side's operation.  Rockstar explained why she could be and why that's why it needs to be Sam vs. Brett on the block to really figure out who is the brains.  Plot twist:  It's neither one of them, Rockstar!  Bayleigh wants to know why she doesn't think it's Scottie.  Rockstar is giving her reasons.

• Love 2

So, could someone enlighten me on why Angela thought it was so awesome she called Bayleigh “honey”? Because that actually pissed me off the most, but I’m not sure I have it right. Did Bayleigh go off on someone saying she did not like being called names like Honey or Sweetheart? I thought that was Rockstar, but maybe it was her. 

If it was her, yeah, how totally cold and bitchy, and...well...Angela of her to do it on purpose. Those words are kind of triggers to me as well, with my background in the oil and gas industry in Houston. There’s just a certain way those words are said by a certain kind of man to a woman that says all kinds of things which aren’t really nice. I could of course be reading WAY too much into this, I just know that every time Angela patted herself on the back about how she was going to/did call her “honey”, I wanted to smack her in her cold, bitchy face. 

• Love 10
Just now, Katesus7 said:

So, could someone enlighten me on why Angela thought it was so awesome she called Bayleigh “honey”? Because that actually pissed me off the most, but I’m not sure I have it right. Did Bayleigh go off on someone saying she did not like being called names like Honey or Sweetheart? I thought that was Rockstar, but maybe it was her. 

If it was her, yeah, how totally cold and bitchy, and...well...Angela of her to do it on purpose. Those words are kind of triggers to me as well, with my background in the oil and gas industry in Houston. There’s just a certain way those words are said by a certain kind of man to a woman that says all kinds of things which aren’t really nice. I could of course be reading WAY too much into this, I just know that every time Angela patted herself on the back about how she was going to/did call her “honey”, I wanted to smack her in her cold, bitchy face. 

It was Brett that called Bayleigh honey originally and she got really pissy with him over it.  I heard him telling Sam about it on the feeds and then it was shown on last night's episode.  So Angela knew Bayleigh didn't like it and did it on purpose to be a bitch.

• Love 4

Bayleigh asking Rockstar if she thinks this was their plan all along and that Angela just went along with everything for fun and that she was using everything they said to her against them.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Bayleigh asking Rockstar if she thinks this was their plan all along and that Angela just went along with everything for fun and that she was using everything they said to her against them.

Ding ding ding 

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rockstar telling Scottie that she thinks Sam could be a mastermind. 

But I thought Rockstar thought Scottie was an evil mastermind genius?

So many geniuses this season, I don't think I can keep up.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Anyone else think Brett just put himself in the race for AFP with that shit eating grin and little chuckle?

It's juvenile but I laughed.

If he didn't with his "I just had a vision" speech, this definitely cemented him in at least the top five.

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I could be wrong but Scottie will go with the power. I don't think he's ever really with a side.

It is the Andy Herren game from season 15. 

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, missyb said:

It is the Andy Herren game from season 15. 

Andy was at least entertaining. 

The least they could do is give rockstar a real knife when she gets her tasks. They let them have one during the cooking competition during that one season! 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

The least they could do is give rockstar a real knife when she gets her tasks.

Well for one thing they would need to lock Brett in the HN Room for the designated amount of time she was allowed a real knife. ;)

• Love 11

Sam just made reference to the fact that Rockstar had to do this same punishment at 4 a.m.  Making the smoothie at 4 in the morning would be annoying on its own but then to have to run sprints, too?  No.  Just no.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh man, I feel bad for laughing, but I was just scrolling on Reddit and laughed at a comment that said: "Brett is the head of the AnalLice!"

hahahahahahahhagahaahahaah!

So...I think Brett/Scottie may be my new favourite bromance. Their conversation right now is very deep. Brett's asking the deep questions.

"How do we know dogs are colourblind? How do we know WE'RE colourblind?"

They also were talking about planets earlier. Brett/Rockstar's solo conversation two days ago was about quantum physics/theory. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wow... maybe it's a good thing that she's likely to be evicted on Thursday?

In all seriousness, I'm hoping BB will present her with all her options and she is able to make the right decision for herself in private.

Though part of me still finds it perplexing that "medical school-bound one point away from genius" Bayleigh didn't think to ask for a condom or at least Plan B the day after.  I don't want to put all of the blame on Bayleigh (it does take two to tango afterall) but she definitely seems to be the more responsible one of the two.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So...I think Brett/Scottie may be my new favourite bromance. Their conversation right now is very deep. Brett's asking the deep questions.

"How do we know dogs are colourblind? How do we know WE'RE colourblind?"

They also were talking about planets earlier. Brett/Rockstar's solo conversation two days ago was about quantum physics/theory. 

Deep?  

Dogs see green.  I know because one dog I had collected green plastic bottles in our rural neighborhood.  Only green.  Our friends would save them for him.  We all took our dogs with us everywhere.  To parties dinner get togethers etc.  Hippies did that. And Stewie often came home with a green bottle.  Party favor. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 3
Just now, zenithwit said:

Though part of me still finds it perplexing that "medical school-bound one point away from genius" Bayleigh didn't think to ask for a condom or at least Plan B the day after.  I don't want to put all of the blame on Bayleigh (it does take two to tango afterall) but she definitely seems to be the more responsible one of the two.

Apparently she DID take Plan B, but I never saw that actually happening and only repeating what I've read elsewhere. 

I still think it's probably just side effects from taking Plan B, the stress of the house, or Bayleigh straight up obsessing over being pregnant and having phantom symptoms. 

Bayleigh just said that if she gets evicted, she doesn't even want to go to jury. 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If Bay is pregnant and chooses to give birth, this child will have, in the public domain, film of the moment of his or her conception. Now that's really getting a head start on your social media.

LOL -  I can just see what turns up when a future employer check's this kid's social media history.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

If Bay is pregnant and chooses to give birth, this child will have, in the public domain, film of the moment of his or her conception. Now that's really getting a head start on your social media.

Hilarious!  I love you. 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Apparently she DID take Plan B, but I never saw that actually happening and only repeating what I've read elsewhere. 

I know Swaggy talked with Faysal about Swaggy asking for it in the DR and he was told that Bayleigh would have to request it herself but I'm not sure there was ever follow-up from that point. And apparently Plan B has a 95% chance of working if taken within the first 24 hours (85% in the 25-48 hour window) so if she did take it, she probably wouldn't be having this scare. 

IANAD but I play one on TV used the Google.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

I know Swaggy talked with Faysal about him asking for it in the DR and he was told that Bayleigh would have to request it herself but I'm not sure there was ever follow-up from that point. And apparently Plan B has a 95% chance of working if taken within the first 24 hours (85% in the 25-48 hour window) so if she did taken it, she probably wouldn't be having this scare. 

IANAD but I play one on TV used the Google.

I remember that, clearly. 

Sam was just talking about her friend who is a body double on Game of Thrones, and she started crying again. I think she's homesick.

Bay was holding court out on the hammock with the other Hive girls talking about how she had to control herself froim calling out Tyler and Angela. How he is a dummy and she sleeps with married men. And they mock Tyler for following Angela around like a puppy dog.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Fessie still hasn't figured out that vetoes are much more physical than the HOHs.

I love how the Hive thinks they are going to start beasting all the remaining competitions.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2

FFS. Sam the Pious chatting with JC and telling him about some girl from her hometown who’s the body double for the actress that plays Cersei Lannister and seems to have no issues with a woman literally using her body to make money in this instance. 

Then JC mentions she’ll be famous when she gets home (yeah, whatever) and she gets all teary eyed when JC shuts it down, telling her, “we all want out of this house, you’re not the only one. Remember, we’re on TV and making a TV show, so we need to enjoy it. Lots of opportunities will come after.” 

Sam the Pious proceeds to tell him how she’s going home to mom the second they’re out of the house and then she’s going to their cabin in the woods for a week by herself and with no outside interference (no TV/radio there) so she can remember everything that happened in the house. 

Yep. Makes total sense to snivel about missing everyone the entire time she’s in the house and then put herself right back into isolation.

Meh. She might think it sounds good but there’s not a snowball’s chance she’s going to run and hide once they’re out. 

• Love 5

"Lots of opportunity"

Yeah, if you win you might get to go to a dank nightclub in Des Moines for a meet and greet with 37 people. 

Bayleigh is easily the dumbest member of that alliance. 

• Love 10