Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So, Sam definitely hates Haleigh because she's super jealous that Faysal likes Haleigh instead of her. Like that's painfully obvious at this point. It's actually really sad. Sam is such an embarrassment lol.

Young love.  It's a painful rite of passage for most of us, unfortunately.  

1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Oddly the only person who seems really down is Brett. Idk why but he's not happy.

He's been pretty mopey and depressed ever since he was nommed the first time imo.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Is JC wearing Sam’s short overalls? 

Sam the Pious being upset now is putting her bitching earlier into context. When everyone was getting ready, Sam the Pious was in the kitchen making croutons and Angela asked her if she was going to get ready for the show. Sam sniped back that it didn’t matter how she looked and there were more important things than doing hair/makeup for a TV show. 

There was an awkward extended moment of silence when someone else, I think it was Nonstar, chimed in with “well, you’re still gonna help me with my appearance, though, right?”

Add in that Sam the Pious appears to be gaining an impressive amount of weight each week (those “bibs” aka bib overalls aren’t going to fit in two more weeks) and of course she’s pissed at the women in the house. 

It’s their fault she’s gaining weight. It’s their fault the guys don’t look at her as a snuggle buddy. Nope, none of it is her doing. 

It’s probably a good thing she doesn’t know Angela went stone cold bitch in her goodbye message to Rachel. Or, maybe she’d approve what with Rachel being a woman of ill repute (in Sam the Pious’ mind). 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Oddly the only person who seems really down is Brett. Idk why but he's not happy.

His speech drew blood on Rachel, and he knows she didn't deserve it.

He knows he's a douche.  At least he's starting to realize it. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

They've all been kind of down but faking it. But Brett's been really down since Winston was evicted. He doesn't have his bro to hang out with anymore, so he's been really mopey and not as fun. He even didn't seem to like giving his speech. He definitely seems to feel guilty about it, but I am glad he cut out the stupid 30 going on 13 line he was going to throw in. 

• Love 4

Oh, with Angela being HOH, I hope to find out just exactly what is going on with her eyelashes. I think she must have (badly) tattooed eyeliner, for one. And maybe lash extensions that were either very badly applied or that she doesn't curl.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I don’t think Brett actively disliked Rachel - it just got down to a “her or me” situation.  I expect Brett’s glad he’s still in the House, but Rachel’s obvious emotional distress when she exited was probably upsetting.  Yeah, they got her - but it was kind of like shooting a bunny that’s tied to a stake.

• Love 20

I didn't have my eyes on the feeds but I heard Baileigh say that she was sad that Rachel was the 3rd (or 4th) person in a row that left without being hugged, a female voice that sounded like Angela said that she thought it was "disrespectful".  Can anyone confirm?  If so, that girl has some issues.  So what if I just kicked you when you were down, it was disrespectful not to hug me on the way out.  Baileigh, of course, made it all about herself --she agreed and said that after spending so much of the summer together, she wants the opportunity to say goodbye.

• Love 2
Just now, Nashville said:

I don’t think Brett actively disliked Rachel - it just got down to a “her or me” situation.  I expect Brett’s glad he’s still in the House, but Rachel’s obvious emotional distress when she exited was probably upsetting.  Yeah, they got her - but it was kind of like shooting a bunny that’s tied to a stake.

I still don't quite get what's so fucked up about choosing one alliance member over an other. Why did she "deserve" to stay over Brett? Now, Angela's bitchy goodbye message was obviously just pouring salt into the wound, but otherwise, I don't get how she thinks that she was "betrayed" when they kept a fellow alliance member over her. Was it a "betrayal" if they voted Brett out?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

I also think that Brett sort of knows that even if he stays, he's sort of being used as a perma-pawn. Not much of a path for him to victory. He's like the Zach of L4. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I still don't quite get what's so fucked up about choosing one alliance member over an other. Why did she "deserve" to stay over Brett? Now, Angela's bitchy goodbye message was obviously just pouring salt into the wound, but otherwise, I don't get how she thinks that she was "betrayed" when they kept a fellow alliance member over her. Was it a "betrayal" if they voted Brett out?

The betrayal was more them lying to her and telling her they were keeping her.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wait, it seems like Tyler is still acting like he voted Brett out with Faysal and RS. So, did he tell Bay he voted out Rachel or not?

ETA: Never mind, he told them.

Yeah, Tyler's being honest that he voted out Rachel, but is just covering up why. He's saying that Rachel told him about Bayleigh's power and how they need to go after her, and that's why he voted her out.

I gotta say, it's not a bad idea for Tyler to do this. I'm not sure if Rockstar believes it at all.

• Love 1

It's also interesting that Sam (who made the colorful statement regarding Haleigh being up Angela's butt) hasn't left Angela's side and has been cooing in her babytalk voice to her since the feeds came back.  Guess she regrets snapping at her earlier and is trying to compensate.  Of course, she doesn't play games or try to manipulate anyone, she's just true blue Sam.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think it wasn’t the choice, but its manner of execution.  I expect right up until Julie relayed the vote tally, Rachel was fully expecting a unanimous or near-unanimous vote against Brett.  It was a textbook blindside, perfectly executed - but there’s no avoiding hurt feelings in a blindside.  It’s the nature of the beast.

• Love 6

Rockstar acknowledging that even though she wrote 30 X 60, she didn't do the math right on that.  She says the only math she's ever gotten is counting money.  She says she's math stupid.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, Tyler's being honest that he voted out Rachel, but is just covering up why. He's saying that Rachel told him about Bayleigh's power and how they need to go after her, and that's why he voted her out.

He also subtly pushed Scottie under the bus telling Fessy and RS that he told Scottie how he was voting.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Faysal/Rockstar are talking about the votes. They do think JC's with them. They think Scottie might have flipped.

Well, it probably doesn't help that Scottie just told JC that he wanted Rachel out and that she was going to be his target next week.  But he says he thought the vote was going to be unanimous against Brett and he didn't want to be the lone vote the other way.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Faysal/Rockstar are talking about the votes. They do think JC's with them. They think Scottie might have flipped.

LOL. Bay is so gonna use her power to nom Scottie and then either Scottie will go or Bay will get BDed. Which, I mean sure, that's all funny, but Angela is the worst so I'd much rather see her fucked. I'd also really like to see the smug wiped off Tyler's face.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I think it wasn’t the choice, but its manner of execution.  I expect right up until Julie relayed the vote tally, Rachel was fully expecting a unanimous or near-unanimous vote against Brett.  It was a textbook blindside, perfectly executed - but there’s no avoiding hurt feelings in a blindside.  It’s the nature of the beast.

Yea Rachel definitely got really nervous when Julie said it was 4-5 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

LOL. Bay is so gonna use her power to nom Scottie and then either Scottie will go or Bay will get BDed. Which, I mean sure, that's all funny, but Angela is the worst so I'd much rather see her fucked. I'd also really like to see the smug wiped off Tyler's face.

Honestly, I'm ok with The Hive losing a member. Next week, the power can go back to them. But it may not even matter with this Hacker Comp, depending on what it is.

• Love 2

Faysal asked Brett why Rachel was the head of the all girl alliance.  Brett said she named the alliance.  Faysal wanted to know why Rachel would have told him.

• Love 1

Earlier Sam said to Angela that she needed to make a point of  staying away from Haleigh because she has the urge to smack her on the side of the head. She quickly followed that up with “She’s a sweet girl but I don’t want to spend six hours standing next to her at the bathroom mirror while she’s primping.” Oh, Sam. 

Edited by TimWil

Fessy is trying very hard to wrap his brain around Bay telling Rachel about the power.

He'll definitely confront her on this. It's possible he turns on her. I'm not sure, but that's something to watch. But he's pissed.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Fessy is trying very hard to wrap his brain around Bay telling Rachel about the power.

He'll definitely confront her on this. It's possible he turns on her. I'm not sure, but that's something to watch. But he's pissed.

I think we're seeing a turning point with Fessy. Maybe I'm wrong, but he seems to be done with The Hive since they're always being blindsided. JC could nudge him to the other side and he might jump over. He might make a deal to get Bayleigh up and out in exchange for him being safe. I don't think he's going to be trusting her this week. I'm actually most curious to see what he does this week. He may stick with Bayleigh and tell her to use her power. Or, he could completely turn on her to save his own ass. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Yep - and JC’s already in there, fanning Fozzy’s flames.  From Joker’s:

Thu 7:21 PM PT JC: "Does this girl (Bayleigh) have the power?" Faysal: "I don't f'in know!" JC: "Well you have to know. You're close to her."

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Why are we getting old episodes right now?

They must be informing the houseguests about the Hacker Competition. Since it sounds like it starts this week (AKA, probably tomorrow night), they likely need to be told what to expect. 

• Love 1