Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, lilabennet said:

I have always wondered: without the food comps do the houseguests give production a grocery list or is it basically a free for all to scrounge the best out of whatever they decide to give them? If I requested something specific does that mean it is mine or can other houseguests eat it?

You can only request food for your hoh basket. The other food they get is just stuff BB buys. They don’t get to request certain foods for the house supply 

like they only have coke products. If someone wants mt dew they have to put it on their hoh list and hope they win hoh. 

They can request things though. Just not non-sponsor brands. Like they can request fish or chicken or veggies or whatever. I think they just ask when they're in the DR. 

1 minute ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

It's amazing to me that many, if not most, hamsters actually gain weight as the weeks drag on.  Lots of grazing out of boredom, but as y'all have been pointing out - ewwwwwww!

I'm jealous of their ability to put on weight in the house. I'm a Medical Mystery with a metabolism that runs at the speed of sound and absolutely no medical issues to explain it so even on a high calorie, high fat, high protein diet, I'm still losing weight (I'm eating 3000 calories a day with my fingers crossed that this is going to be the magic number to make me put on weight). Every time I see someone in the BB house eating peanut butter out of the jar with a spoon, it's a reminder for my own peanut butter on a spoon snack. 

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

You can only request food for your hoh basket. The other food they get is just stuff BB buys. They don’t get to request certain foods for the house supply 

like they only have coke products. If someone wants mt dew they have to put it on their hoh list and hope they win hoh. 

Some things can be requested when not part of the usual groceries, but usually only if it's because of a particular diet or dietary needs or if you're Frankie Grande and you want expensive salmon and tuna for dinner every night. 

14 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

They can request things though. Just not non-sponsor brands. Like they can request fish or chicken or veggies or whatever. I think they just ask when they're in the DR. 

I don’t think so. They always provide plenty of that stuff and usually when it’s out it’s out. They can try to request more but usually they’ll only give more milk, protein powder (cuz have nots can drink that) and maybe veggies. There have been many seasons where they get pissed at one person because they’re eating all the food 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

They look like they're wearing athletic gear. 

I don't recall Julie saying anything about the HOH comp at the top of the show.  Is it possible that they'll focus on the "chance to return" for the evicted houseguest and we'll get the HOH comp later in the night?

8 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

I don't recall Julie saying anything about the HOH comp at the top of the show.  Is it possible that they'll focus on the "chance to return" for the evicted houseguest and we'll get the HOH comp later in the night?

I feel confident that the HOH comp will be later tonight, now that it's at the halfway point and there's been no eviction yet. Which means we're getting blocked feeds for at least an hour, but possibly two.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kaitlin is wearing athletic gear.  It’s just covered up.  At least that’s how it looks to me.

I did notice she has leggings on . Probably a tank too. Could be a great acting job she is doing.

So my husband is from India.  He doesn't watch the show but knows a little bit from what I tell him.  He just walked in on Kaitlyn's speech and said "Wow, she really is crazy".  Apparently, one of the teachers she listed off is a guru from India that is super crazy.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

JC just evicted Rockstar. Hinky vote, or did Tyler get in his ear last minute?

That totally shocked me. I think it did Julie and Production too.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

On another note, totally bitter they cut out Tyler's spy mission from the episode. How dare we not get Tyler's head popping up from behind the bed, and then rolling out of the HOH room?

Tonight is a packed show. But that footage is gold, so I absolutely think they'll throw it in as filler later. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Tonight is a packed show. But that footage is gold, so I absolutely think they'll throw it in as filler later. 

There’s so much that needs to be shown! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jesus, Kaitlyn, everyone knew this already. She just sunk to her knees as if this is her first time hearing about it.

Drama queen gonna drama. 

Just now, zorak said:

How many of them are going to be uneasy when they see she isn’t doing a battle back?

1.5 - Bayleigh. #hellinahandbasket 

• Love 5

Little bit of a twist. JC can either pin the vote on Tyler, if cannot complete the puzzle or claim he was the only one who kept her if she stays. 

This is a bit a first strike at Tyler.

I'm positive we're going to see a cranky Bayleigh for the rest of the night because Swaggy ain't coming back. 

Man, they need to hurry up with explaining to Kaitlyn about how the challenge works. I need to see if she wins now!

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

So my husband is from India.  He doesn't watch the show but knows a little bit from what I tell him.  He just walked in on Kaitlyn's speech and said "Wow, she really is crazy".  Apparently, one of the teachers she listed off is a guru from India that is super crazy.

Depak Chopra - ugh. those aren't her teachers, they are people whose books and videos she has watched. 

• Love 10