Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Lather. rinse. repeat.  Kaitlyn "crying" to Faysal about how she feels so awful that he isn't doing what she wants.  He has only himself to blame.  She was laying in bed and he got in with her once he saw that Haleigh was showering.  She is just going on and on and on and I can't even follow what she's saying because her crying, whining voice is practically inaudible.  She has managed to squeak out some actual tears this time, but she also keeps checking herself in the mirror to make sure she is appropriately pathetic.

• Love 2
(edited)

Kaitlyn's reasons why Faysal should save her:

1. Haleigh has more friends in the house
  2.  Haleigh has never gotten in a fight
  3. She is playing her hardest
  4. She is making big moves
  5. She loves with her whole heart
  6. Faysal looked her in the eyes and said he'd save her
  7. Faysal did not look in Haleigh's eyes
  8. Kaitlyn's friendship is real and not based on game
  9. Tyler is not Fessy

Also, she CANNOT make this up.  Even the best actress in the world couldn't fake this.  Haleigh has done nothing and she's the only one who's taken risks.  That's Kaitlyn's opinion - I totally think she's faking it.

Fessy needs to ask her what those "risks" did for him.  

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 3

It’s like Sam the Pious has decided she’s the one true benevolent dictator and not only does she know what’s best for everyone, it’s her plans for everyone else’s paths that must be followed or the opportunities she’s presenting won’t ever occur again in any of their lifetimes. 

I look forward to her smack down from production when she’s no longer HOH. 

• Love 8

Sam: "You being yourself is beautiful."
Also Sam: "I don't like the way Haleigh and Kaitlyn crawl all over the men and I don't like the clothes they wear and the poor poor men are going to have their hearts broken by these hussies."

In other words, you being you is beautiful so long as I'm okay with it. Otherwise...

• Love 10

Fessy to K:  I care about you both and I'm sorry I'm honest about that.  

JC walks in and asks a question about what they're doing and Kaitlyn responds in a perfectly normal, non-crying voice.

(edited)

While she is playing Sam the Wise (gag) I am remembering earlier in the game when she was having her own breakdown/pity party over being the robot and  people not connecting with her.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 4

What are the odds that Bayleigh's meltdown came from a genuine place?  I just feel like for all her bitching about not being allowed in the HOH room, she's calculating enough to figure out that this little breakdown might be her ticket in.

• Love 6
Just now, zorak said:

What are the odds that Bayleigh's meltdown came from a genuine place?  I just feel like for all her bitching about not being allowed in the HOH room, she's calculating enough to figure out that this little breakdown might be her ticket in.

I think with her endless moralizing HG's know exactly how to manipulate Sam. So unfortunately I don't think ANY convos with Sam are coming from a genuine place. People already know all the buttons to push: how they handle finances, if they have a sob story, if they're not breaking one of her precious boys' hearts. Hell even JC last night assured Sam that he'd only do good things with the money.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

While she is playing Sam the Wise (gag) I am remembering earlier in the game when she was having her own breakdown/pity party over being the robot and  people not connecting with her.

How quickly she thinks everyone has forgotten her sniveling when she was RoboSam. If she doesn’t think she’s the center of it all, she wilts into Chakra Con’s woe is me territory  

Not only do we remember, Pepperidge Farms remembers, too. 

• Love 4

Sam to Bayleigh:  "Do whatever you want.  This is your bubble.  I want you to make Bay sunshine.  And when you come out of here I just want you to be aglow."

• Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Sam to Bayleigh:  "Do whatever you want.  This is your bubble.  I want you to make Bay sunshine.  And when you come out of here I just want you to be aglow."

I'm not high enough yet tonight. Is there a Sam to English translation guide around here?

• Love 15
(edited)

Kaitlyn claiming that every day people are asking her what would she do if she had to pick between Faysal and Tyler.  It's embarrassing to her because EVERY TIME she tells them she'd pick Faysal.  She's also complaining that Haleigh has an unfair advantage because of her relationship with Faysal is such that Kaitlyn can't compete due to her situation. 

Now she's trying to say that she flipped the first week because she was misinformed about the nature of Sam's power - she thought it was much more significant. 

That is insane because in any case she never thought that that power would be used to help Faysal in any way.  I truly think she believes her own BS.  

She is also back to claiming that Tyler swore on his father even though he has refuted that on numerous occasions, including directly to Kaitlyn.  Fessy brings up Swaggy and she defends herself by saying that Swaggy talked about how untrustworthy she was and threatened her when he was on the block.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 3

Sam again brings up the question of who has been using her tv.  Bayleigh is very quick to say, "Not me!"  Then Sam comes to the conclusion that it must have been Faysal, which is apparently acceptable in her eyes.  I guarantee if Kaitlyn or Haleigh had used it, she'd be bitching about it.  Now Bayleigh is back to the woe is me talk.

• Love 6
(edited)

Faysal says that putting Swaggy up isn't the issue, it's the fact that she didn't give him a heads up.  She now says that she saved Faysal by getting Swaggy out because they would have been put up just like Winston and Brett.

I have to say that she has an endless supply of rationalizations and deflections.  She just keeps talking and talking and talking...

I no longer feel bad for Faysal because he clearly feeds off this drama no matter what he says to the contrary.  All he had to do was leave her alone and this would not be happening right now.

And Kaitlyn is back to the fact that she's doing this for her father.  According to Kaitlyn, she's just sharing everything that is in her head right now.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 3

Kaitlyn to Faysal: "Can you not get fired up at me right now? Like, what are you doing? I'm trying to have a conversation with you."

Tears to anger. Lather, rinse, repeat. "What are you doing?" is one of Kaitlyn's favourite lines in a spat. She always uses it to shut the other person down and then attacks them right back. And then cries when they try to return the favour.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, leocadia said:

I truly think she believes her own BS.  

Of course she does. Sam does too.  They are both their own best customers at their Kool Aid stands. They both have absolute belief in their own rightness and superiority.

Gawd,  If I were Fessie I'd of put a pillow over her face and held her down.

• Love 7

Kaitlyn doesn't need the money for herself, because she was going to write Swaggy a $5K cheque for backdooring him but she needs the money for her family! Because her dad had everything stolen from the bank and now her Mom crashed her Hummer or some shit?

• Love 4

Kaitlyn now saying that her family is struggling, while Hay's family is not. "She drove a HUMMER when she was 16!" 

Fessy says if Hay goes home, he only has her (Kaitlyn). And he doesn't want Kaitlyn to be his only ally in the house. Heh.

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sam says she won't tell Tyler who the replacement nom is, because it's against her "ethics."

If I were Tyler that would FREAK me out.

I don't think it will happen, but it would be hilarious if Sam put him up as a pawn. 

• Love 1
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Kaitlyn now saying that her family is struggling, while Hay's family is not. "She drove a HUMMER when she was 16!" 

Fessy says if Hay goes home, he only has her (Kaitlyn). And he doesn't want Kaitlyn to be his only ally in the house. Heh.

That was the Hummer comment? Shit. They either need better microphones or Kaitlyn needs to clear her throat once in awhile. I know 40 year long smokers that sound better than Kaitlyn.

• Love 1

Now Bayleigh is telling Sam about her conversation with JC about the midget/N word thing.

Sam says JC has no boundaries and no culture.  Yeah, JC is on Sam's hit list.

• Love 2
(edited)

I do like most of Sam's talks, for a short amount of time !! Her favorite saying is  " I mean what I say and I say what I mean".  I wish her talks could be as to the point. She does  give comfort, advice. It just goes on forever !

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4

Bayleigh boo hooed to Sam and Tyler that Swaggy was evicted because he was too big a threat. I wish Sam had the honesty to point out that Swaggy was actually evicted because he was an obnoxious, deluded piece of shite.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Now Bayleigh is telling Sam about her conversation with JC about the midget/N word thing.

Sam says JC has no boundaries and no culture.  Yeah, JC is on Sam's hit list.

This was probably chewed over here at the time, and I missed it, but it is driving me nuts that few people in the house or out of it are willing to take the word of little people that the m-word is a slur. Obviously, JC should not have used the n-word as a "gotcha" or whatever. But I think he really thought he was talking to Bayleigh like a peer. I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow's Sensitivity Segment, because I think it will make a good point (n-word is never justified) but marginalize the position of JC and others when it comes to the m-word.  

• Love 9

Watching Sam the Pious reposition herself so that her feet are draped over Bayleigh’s legs is giving me life. 

She’s in for some surprises when she finally gets back online. 

FDE86255-CF13-4F0A-B313-D61553FC3EA5.jpeg

• Love 3

Kaitlyn:  Fessy do what's best for your game.

Faysal:  I don't know what's best for my game, I just want to right by--

Kaitlyn:  What's best for your game is taking me off the block

• Love 6
Just now, Auntie Velvet said:

This was probably chewed over here at the time, and I missed it, but it is driving me nuts that few people in the house or out of it are willing to take the word of little people that the m-word is a slur. Obviously, JC should not have used the n-word as a "gotcha" or whatever. But I think he really thought he was talking to Bayleigh like a peer. I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow's Sensitivity Segment, because I think it will make a good point (n-word is never justified) but marginalize the position of JC and others when it comes to the m-word.  

The use of it was misguided but if you don't automatically jump to the "RACIST!" thing, you can kind of understand where JC was coming from. The problem was him trying to argue with her after being called to the DR and spanked for it, and trying to continually say that he had as much right to say the N word. So in the heat of the moment, removing emotion from it, yeah, I think he was trying to connect on a peer level. But then he doubled down for about an hour about it, so he kinda lost that moral ground to stand on.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So........ Let me see if I've got this straight. RS says Brett doesn't deserve the money because he's rich (and white, and male). Sam was grilling everybody about their finances. And now Kaitlyn is saying Hay doesn't deserve to win the money because she drove a Hummer when she was 16,  and Kaitlin's family needs the money less the $5000 she's going to give Swaggy for  getting him  evicted.  This sense of victim entitlement is overwhelming with this crew.

• Love 9
Just now, Skycatcher said:

So........ Let me see if I've got this straight. RS says Brett doesn't deserve the money because he's rich (and white, and male). Sam was grilling everybody about their finances. And now Kaitlyn is saying Hay doesn't deserve to win the money because she drove a Hummer when she was 16,  and Kaitlin's family needs the money less the $5000 she's going to give Swaggy for  getting him  evicted.  This sense of victim entitlement is overwhelming with this crew.

Note that Kaitlyn keeps saying that she's financially fine, it's her family that needs the help. Kaitlyn is also willing to write a $5K cheque to Swaggy for backdooring him. 

... Why not give your family the $5K?

• Love 15