Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Bayleigh telling him Kaitlyn and Haleigh don't have his best interests at heart, that they have their own, and that neither of them are good enough for him.  What is with her and Sam thinking they gotta protect poor little Faysal lol?

• Love 3
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

What is with her and Sam thinking they gotta protect poor little Faysal lol?

Maybe she thinks she can get Faysal to be loyal to only her if she can convince him that only she has his best interest at heart.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Bayleigh telling him Kaitlyn and Haleigh don't have his best interests at heart, that they have their own, and that neither of them are good enough for him.  What is with her and Sam thinking they gotta protect poor little Faysal lol?

Ahhh.  Duhhh. Why wouldn’t they if their goal is to win. 

• Love 5
Just now, LGGirl said:

Ahhh.  Duhhh. Why wouldn’t they if their goal is to win. 

Kaitlyn keeps telling Faysal that she's playing for him. That he's her #1 and it's all for him. Her friends and family see her DR sessions where she talks about how she's playing for him. 

(edited)
3 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Kaitlyn is back.  Looks like she is packing but its hard to tell.

If she is packing, I'd say that was a ploy for attention.  I think if you DOR you never return from the diary room and BB collects your stuff.  But I could be wrong...

She's likely waiting for Tyler and/or Fessy to come beg her to stay and taking note of who ISN'T there to comfort her in her time of greatest need so that she can throw it in their face later.

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 13
Just now, leocadia said:

If she is packing, I'd say that was a ploy for attention.  I think if you DOR you never return from the diary room and BB collects your stuff.  But I could be wrong...

That's exactly what I was thinking.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, leocadia said:

I think you are right about that now that I am thinking about past instances

1 minute ago, zorak said:

In other news, Sam looks so torn up about her decision to put Haleigh and Kaitlyn on the block.  Not.  She looks happy as a clam.

It sounded like she was in the midst of a nic-fit. Or is anticipating one, asking them all how often they think they'll be able to get the yard as the game progresses.

3 minutes ago, leocadia said:

It's always done through the DR.  No good byes and HGs pack their things. 

• Love 1
(edited)

@Katesus7 -"Yeah, Kaitlyn back as if nothing happened. Probably plotting her next guilt trip, since this one didn’t take."

It better be a good one since Faysal is pretty much confirming to Haleigh that he will use the veto on her.

Edited by leocadia
missed the quote on the initial run
  • Love 1

Rockstar joins Faysal and Haleigh (earning an eyeroll from Haleigh) and Krissie Rudolfi's " I need to start winning these comps.  When I win HOH..."(earning an eyeroll from me)

• Love 1

I’m waiting for the Giant to try and negotiate how many days she’ll be his girlfriend if he uses the veto on her. 500k on the line and his only concern is having a girlfriend. 

• Love 7
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

But Fessy is so playable, whoever talks to him last will probably sway him

I really hope Haleigh saying that it's okay for him to not use the veto doesn't give him the impetus to remove Kaitlyn.  I think he truly likes Haleigh though, and really doesn't trust Kaitlyn so it would take a lot more than that.  Of course, stranger things have happened...

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 1

It was hard to hear her because she didn't have her mic on, but it sounded like Kaitlyn told JC and Rachel in the bathroom that if Faysal doesn't use the veto to pull her off, she will never trust him in this game again.  She already doesn't seem to trust him, so whatever.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Haleigh if she won HoH wants to put up Brett and Tyler and if one of them comes off veto, put up Sam.

Haleigh for HOH!

• Love 10

First Kaitlyn wanders into the havenot room with Brett and Angela to do her makeup - because the "lighting is better" in there.   She doesn't get much reaction from them so she moves on to the Jenga room where Tyler and Kaycee are playing.  Her first words are "I didn't know anyone would be here" as if she was looking for a place to be alone.  She immediately sits down and tells Tyler that he needs to talk to Faysal about using the veto on her.  She then whines that Haleigh is currently cuddling with Faysal and she can't compete with that.  She totally doesn't care that they have a "showmance or whatever" but she still felt Faysal looked her in the eye and said he'd save her prior to the veto comp.  This story keeps changing.  By Monday she will probably claim that Faysal swore an oath on every last ancestor and living relative that he would use the veto on her.

• Love 12

Haleigh said it was stupid for Sam to win HOH because nobody was going to put her up.  And now that Haleigh has been put up by Sam, Haleigh says she has a reason to put Sam up.

• Love 4

Bayleigh told Faysal that she and him are going to have a get to know each other session tonight.  She says he probably thinks she's harsh and hard and doesn't get her feelings hurt.

She said she thinks it's the makings of a really good friendship if they sit down and listen to each other.  Yeah, I'd say she's going to use this little get to know each other session as a means to work on him some more.

• Love 5

Tyler conveniently extricated himself from the Jenga room of doom, but Kaitlyn stayed behind with Kaycee and JC.  She asks for a story and JC starts telling one about a little girl at which point K interrupts to say "named Kaitlee".  JC says that the story is not about her and she says exuberantly "Just like in my mom's letter!"

Note to Kaitlyn:  If multiple people have to continuously say "It's not about you", you might want to think about how you come across.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, leocadia said:

Note to Kaitlyn:  If multiple people have to continuously say "It's not about you", you might want to think about how you come across.

"Wait, multiple people are talking to me? It must be about me, then!"

• Love 9

I so hope we get to see Sam's reveal that whoever is evicted Thursday night will have a chance to come back in. Right away. I am afraid it will be during the POV and we will only see the TV version.

• Love 1
(edited)

JC might end being the replacement nominee this week now that Sam has seen the mess he made of the communal bathroom with shaving cream or whatever he was squirting at Kaitlyn when she was showering. How dare they dirty her pristine bathroom! And then they just left it!

ETA: No, Sam never said that. I was just projecting because Sam had the exact same look my mom would have when she finished mopping the kitchen floor and I would come tripping over it with my dusty shoes after a day of playing in the back bush.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam just told Tyler up in HOH that she wants Kaitlyn to leave.

And followed up with "Not Rockstar." when the question of who would be safe against Kaitlyn came up. Boo.

Edited by Callaphera

Sam says, "Going with my ethics, I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do."  But she says she's still planning on telling everyone about her power expiring.

Sam on Faysal:  "Now's his opportunity to stand on his own two feet and be a man about it."

Sam says she's doing what's best for everybody.

• Love 1
(edited)

What an arrogant, sanctimonious, self-righteous......... I don't even have a word for her.   She's telling Tyler that she's not even playing the game for herself yet, she's doing what's best for everybody. I have completely lost any liking I've had for her in this game.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 10

Bayleigh's crying in the HOH room and says she's upset because nobody understands her.  She says people are too scared to come near her.  She says she doesn't do evil or manipulative things but she gets blamed.

• Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

This Sam saying her HoH is for "everybody's good" is so weird. It's like she thinks evicting people will make her the Santa Claus of the BB house.

Earlier today, she said the only reason she nominated two people is because "they made" her. 

Uh, what did you think the HoH was for? Just hanging out in the bedroom but you can skip an eviction if you're too nice to put anyone up on the block? Bitch, please.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 8

In the midst of Bayleigh's crying rant, Sam looks up at something in the HOH room and says, "Who's been using my camera without my permission?"  What the hell.

Sam to Bayleigh:  "Just stay up here."

Bayleigh:  "I'm going to have to."  I don't think it's going to take any arm twisting by Sam to get her to stay up there.

• Love 1

Bayleigh having a melt down. She is tired of everyone getting to be mean cry and everyone fawns over them. She can't do anything and people think she is hard, cant be funny., bitchy, etc.
I think this is all directed at the continual attention Kaitlyn and Hayleigh are getting.

• Love 3