Type keyword(s) to search

Other Foster Homes Along The Way: The Cast in Other Roles

Interesting to see Alex Saxon (Wyatt) as Chloe, a transgender sort-of-hustler on Ray Donovan.  I'm glad that someone saw the potential of the pretty face being 'feminized'.  He did a really good job with the role too. It's a pity my free-view weekend is over; I can't see if we meet her again.

• Love 1

Speaking of Alex Saxon, I happened to tune into Finding Carter tonight. He plays a guy named Max, who seems to be a dopier version of Wyatt. I've only seen him in those two shows, and now I'm interested to see if he's done more than, "stoner/surfer dude". And yeah, I want to see more of that luscious mane. LOL. So I guess I'll be checking Ray Donovan out next, @fastiller, thanks for mentioning it!

• Love 1

I know this is a tiny tiny thing, but no one I know watches this show besides me, so here goes: The other male member of Mariana's court at her Quincenara was the same actor who plays Orin (April's really creepy friend on Parks & Recreation).  That weirded me out something fierce - he's so good on PR that I never would have imagined he could play a normal kid.

• Love 1
(edited)

The actress who plays Marianna is in a movie with Eva Mendez called "Girl In Progress". I saw it on Netflix and thought it was pretty good.  Eva Mendez plays her mother. 

Thanks for the info on Alex Saxon. I think he's great :)

Edited by Zima

I've been watching old episodes of The West Wing, Teri Polo is her fantastic self as Helen Santos, wife of Congressman Matt Santos who runs for president in seasons 6/7. 

Also I'm watching an episode of Numb3rs where she plays a CBI agent helping chase a cult leader. 

• Love 1

I was really surprised to see a young Teri Polo playing a social worker at a youth psychiatric group home in the film The Unsaid (2001) last night.   It was a really powerful exploration of the lives of two teen boys who survived child sexual abuse.

Teri filmed another Hallmark movie back in January, called JL Family Ranch, with Jon Voight and James Caan. It premieres on 8/21 at 9/8c. 

Sherri said that she filmed an upcoming episode of CBS’ Code Black during an interview at the Teen Choice Awards this past Sunday. 

Maia filmed an episode of Food Network’s Chopped Junior as a guest judge back in January. It hasn't aired yet. 

(edited)

Noah Centineo is the male lead in this new Netflix Original based on the bestselling YA book by Jenny Han, To All the Boys I've Loved Before. Looks very cute (Netflix killing it in the original romcom division lately.)

Edited by taragel
  • Love 3
On 6/21/2018 at 1:54 PM, taragel said:

Noah Centineo is the male lead in this new Netflix Original based on the bestselling YA book by Jenny Han, To All the Boys I've Loved Before. Looks very cute (Netflix killing it in the original romcom division lately.)

I had not idea they made this book into a movie! So thrilled. A romantic comedy with a diverse cast is becoming less a unicorn, but still relatively rare. 

• Love 1

I was bored this weekend and decided to see if Netflix had anything for me to watch. I saw this movie SPF-18 with two actors from The Fosters: Noah Centineo (Jesus) and Bianca Santos (Lexi). Unfortunately the movie was not very good.

On 7/4/2018 at 10:56 AM, jeansheridan said:

I had not idea they made this book into a movie! So thrilled. A romantic comedy with a diverse cast is becoming less a unicorn, but still relatively rare. 

I’m watching it now- Noah is very charming. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

I think Noah is actually the "breakout star" of the show ,which is fine by me.  I actually liked him better than the first Jesus.  Good for him.

Me too. I also think he’s very handsome, but not in a sleezy way which works for teen dramas. 

11 hours ago, paulvdb said:

Noah is also in another Netflix romantic comedy that premieres on Friday: Sierra Burgess Is a Loser

The actress playing Sierra is quite pretty, she’s just plus sized and dressed HORRIBLY. But it’s hollywood- at least they actually cast a plus actress and not a girl in a fat suit or a girl with 12extra pounds. 

• Love 1

Buzzfeed has been covering Noah pretty much 24/7 since To All the Boys debuted. I think they might lose their minds when Sierra Burgess comes out Friday. There's at least a dozen articles on this google search if not more: 

https://www.google.com/search?q=noah centineo site%3Abuzzfeed.com&oq=buzz&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j69i60l4.1315j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&ved=2ahUKEwjegcijqqDdAhXyY98KHZV2Ah8Q2wF6BAgBEAg&ei=pPGNW96fNfLH_QaV7Yn4AQ

• Love 1