Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Danger Island: Different Modes of Preparing Fruit

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Crackers in chef gear is my everything. I was actually disappointed he wasn't in burglar gear like Archer and Pam.

"Yeah, it's a real Catch-22."
"I don't think that's a thing yet."

I loved whenever they cut to Luigi's. So sad, and apparently justified.

• Love 4

Apparently, one of the holdovers from the past is Cyril's fun-sized penis. Awesome?? Maybe he also has the testicle that was supposed to be possessed by Charlie Chaplin Adolf Hitler. Is it fucked up that I hope he pops up this season?

Naturally, the trio of Archer, Pam and Crackers (didn't start with a "K," apparently) would fuck things up and upward. And Crackers must be old enough where colon control is a huge deal. Fun episode . . .  though I wouldn't blame anyone (like the reviewer from AV Club) for getting squicked at Fucks Fuchs/Cheryl. Only upside is that we would get Cheryl slowly going insane. Well, Cheryl-level insane. Gotta love her and Pam growling at each other; Cheryl out of frustration, Pam hoping for bearclaws.

Next week . . . I didn't get the best look at the teaser? Is that Barry?

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Next week . . . I didn't get the best look at the teaser? Is that Barry?

I also didn't get a good look at him but I thought that it did look like him but the British accent threw me off.

Archer & Pam's slappy fight in the cockpit was great, as was Archer asking Cheryl what her problem was with getting $9 when he was a total stranger and she had sex with him for free.

• Love 1
(edited)

I loved this episode, best of the first 3.

The Pam/Archer slap fight in the plane

The Pam/Archer/Crackers mission. Actually just anything involving that Trip is gold.

Breaking the 4th Wall to point out, how this is NOT Tales of the Gold Monkey...even though it kinda is ?

Sadly my DVR cut off before the promo but, I'm totally down for Barry next week.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 3

I saw the Archer/Pam slap fight, which was great, but fell asleep at some point and when I went to catch it On Demand it is not available On Demand. You have to pay the extra $5.99 a month to see the "ad free" version which I am not going to do. Screw You Comcast!

(edited)

I am really liking the Pam and Archer banter more than I thought this year. I mean sure they are always great characters to play off one of another but I thought that Pam in this dream is actually way much better than Poovy. I like Poovy but Pam her is 100% better and her banter with Archer is so fun. Not only that but I am totally bought into the idea of Krieger as a parrot and I loved that he pooped all over Fuch's sofa. 

Also, speaking of Fuchs did anyone else noticed that Marolly saved Cheryl from him? I know that he was a Nazi but that was way dark for what I thought that the show would go to. I always assume it would Barry or one of Archer's dream versions of him that would try to do that.

Edited by TVSpectator

Cyril is gonna be pissed when he finds out that Archers brain casted him as a corrupt cop, and then a Nazi. 

Archer and Pams slap fight was amazing, as was the Archer/Pam/Crackers robbery. 

Its going to be hard to beat Crackers in a little chefs outfit, while Archer wears a terrible rat costume trying to advertise their terrible food. 

• Love 2

You have to pay the extra $5.99 a month to see the "ad free" version which I am not going to do. Screw You Comcast!

I watch it with the ads (because screw you, Comcast) and it's literally only one ad per break, so it's really not too bad. However, Comcast has the TERRIBLE UNFORGIVABLE habit of cutting off the last joke before the fade (We hear "free bear claws!" and then it cuts before the growl exchange.) So, go to hell, Comcast.

Crackers laughing helplessly at the Chinchilladas ("I forgot all about that! Jesus Christ!") was utterly hilarious and rivaled Judy Greer's ability with line reads.

Poor Luigi.

While I find it amusing in a horrible way that Mallory is fine with forced prostitution but not passed-out-woman sexual assault, Mallory's ALWAYS been a ghastly and bankrupt human being; I assume this was Archer's unconscious version of her lack of any ethical structure.