Type keyword(s) to search

Jax Taylor: New Nose? Now Even Nosier

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Yeah, I'm sure it will be wonderful for your kid to know that his dad was on a competitive reality show that regarded him as "one of the greatest reality show villians of all time."  (He wasn't of course, compared to the likes of Johnny Fairplay, Russell Hantz and Assorama, he's a rank amateur.

Yeah - he can always comfort himself that his dad was too stupid to be a real villain and got voted out first 😄

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
8 hours ago, politichick said:

Cruz has special needs

I'm so behind on these Van Der Pump fools. What type of "special needs" is their child?

But we know she won't leave. She loves being a z list celebrity and the perks that are associated with it, that's why she DMed Jax on IG, and she met him in Vegas.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

It has never been confirmed but many ppl have speculated Cruz is autistic. There’s a bunch of posts about the signs etc. I’m sure Jax the dbag that he is would never accept that.

• Sad 4
On 3/4/2024 at 12:10 PM, politichick said:

I think she needs to pack up her child and go back home to Kentucky. Cruz has special needs and doesn't need all of this chaos.

I take it Britney didn't take her doctor's advice and stop drinking when she was pregnant? 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Useful 1
On 3/4/2024 at 11:10 AM, politichick said:

Whatever is going on, Brittany is going all out. Jax said she was back at home, she said that's not true.

I think she needs to pack up her child and go back home to Kentucky. Cruz has special needs and doesn't need all of this chaos. Plus, Jax seriously sucks.

Cruz has special needs?  Can you elaborate?  

Is anyone planning on watching Happy Valley?  Oh Lord, I'll go ahead and admit that I likely will tune in for that first episode to at least check it out.  I don't know who anyone is beyond Kristen, Jax and Brittany (and by proxy, Brittany's gay friend).  Is there going to be a thread for it?

I 100% believe that these two crafted the tired, broken down, wash-rinse-repeat, cheating storyline.  Well, let me rephrase that.  Not for one minute do I think Jax has remained faithful but I don't think Brittany knows or else she willingly turns a blind eye.  This is a storyline to bring attention to their new show.

Did anyone see Brittany's "random" parking lot interview that she so graciously and extensively granted to that reporter she just happened to cross paths with?  The acting was so bad I couldn't even watch.  

I don't know Brittany's intentions when she started down this path of reality t.v. and dating Jax.  She did seem genuine to me in the beginning, mainly because every cast member really took to her immediately and seemed to honestly like her (and question what the heck she was doing with Jax).  But once you join the grift train and you've got no work experience, no education and no employable skills to fall back on.....well, a girl's gotta grift.  She's going to do whatever she needs to do to keep the money train going at this point. And that includes humiliating herself for a storyline over and over again apparently.  I wonder at what point you start thinking about what that means to your child?  

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Vivigirl10 said:

Is anyone planning on watching Happy Valley?  Oh Lord, I'll go ahead and admit that I likely will tune in for that first episode to at least check it out.  I don't know who anyone is beyond Kristen, Jax and Brittany (and by proxy, Brittany's gay friend).  Is there going to be a thread for it?

I 100% believe that these two crafted the tired, broken down, wash-rinse-repeat, cheating storyline.  Well, let me rephrase that.  Not for one minute do I think Jax has remained faithful but I don't think Brittany knows or else she willingly turns a blind eye.  This is a storyline to bring attention to their new show.

Did anyone see Brittany's "random" parking lot interview that she so graciously and extensively granted to that reporter she just happened to cross paths with?  The acting was so bad I couldn't even watch.  

I don't know Brittany's intentions when she started down this path of reality t.v. and dating Jax.  She did seem genuine to me in the beginning, mainly because every cast member really took to her immediately and seemed to honestly like her (and question what the heck she was doing with Jax).  But once you join the grift train and you've got no work experience, no education and no employable skills to fall back on.....well, a girl's gotta grift.  She's going to do whatever she needs to do to keep the money train going at this point. And that includes humiliating herself for a storyline over and over again apparently.  I wonder at what point you start thinking about what that means to your child?  

I will watch, because I like Kristen.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, Vivigirl10 said:

She went from Kentucky to meet him in Vegas, had sex with him, visited him in LA twice and then packed up her car and "changed mah whole LAHF for him"!!!  So I've never questioned her intentions - they were pretty obvious from the start! 😄 I think everyone liked her because she was nicer than all of the rest of them.  As for thinking of the child - Jax went on House of Villains because he needed "college money" for his kid! 😄

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I won't watch Jax's new show.

Brittany sent DMs to Jax on IG (and I'm sure to a hundred other guys to see who would reply), and met him in Vegas, so her intentions were to be on a reality show and become a celebrity.

• Like 1
On 3/14/2024 at 9:54 PM, ZettaK said:

I won't watch Jax's new show.

Brittany sent DMs to Jax on IG (and I'm sure to a hundred other guys to see who would reply), and met him in Vegas, so her intentions were to be on a reality show and become a celebrity.

She needs a massive breast reduction. Surprised she doesn't have back problems. I read somewhere that she said they don't have sex "ever." Brittany is reaping what she sowed and he's got buyer's remorse.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Publicity stunt or not — given that Bravo just reran the season of their gross wedding Saturday, where all Jax cared about was the cost of everything and his vodka, and Brittany was fulfilling a 6-year-old’s idea of a Barbie wedding — I think we can all say this “separation” is really no surprise. Jax was, is, and always will be a gross, self-absorbed, spoiled, angry, and selfish manchild douche. He was always going to be the most important person in that marriage, and she was either always too stupid or blind to see it. Or both.

No sympathy for either of them — the kid gets it all. And since I’m having trouble keeping up with this season’s VR as it is, I probably will miss this Pine Valley Valley Village soap opera.

In the immortal words of OG Vicki Gunvalson, they both make my ass tired.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, politichick said:

She needs a massive breast reduction. Surprised she doesn't have back problems. I read somewhere that she said they don't have sex "ever." Brittany is reaping what she sowed and he's got buyer's remorse.

I think Brittany had one, or at least downsized her implants. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, politichick said:

Of the wife or the implants? 😄

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
9 hours ago, princelina said:

Of the wife or the implants? 😄

both

14 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I think Brittany had one, or at least downsized her implants. 

Yikes!

• LOL 2

Today, we get the aftermath of the dumbass stealing a pair of sunglasses in Hawaii. Comes home, bitches about his flight and lack of sleep, then jumps on Brittany for not keeping a spotless house, and tells he the only time he was “at peace” was when he was in jail. WTF. Steroid withdrawal?

Politichick, I thought of you when Brittany yelled back, “I just had a boob job!” So maybe Jax is sick of not having her clean up after him because she had surgery that he wanted.

My God…there are so many red flags here concerning an abusive relationship, and this episode was well before the wedding extravaganza. It was scary to watch him. 

Who the fuck is going to spend any time watching these two insufferable people? Jax was more than enough on VR.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Who the fuck is going to spend any time watching these two insufferable people? Jax was more than enough on VR.

Apparently the same people who are interested in watching Kristen attempt to procreate with a "boyfriend" who can't even decide if he wants to live in the same state as her 🙄

• Like 1