Type keyword(s) to search

Jax Taylor: New Nose? Now Even Nosier

• Start Topic

*insert joke about health code violations here*

When I clicked onto the story, it included a hyperlink that said "this bale of hay nearly destroyed a ranch." I had to read because I thought, "I don't remember Jax destroying a RANCH and besides, 'bale of hay' is kind of an odd nickname for him." Alas, it was an unmarked sponsored link for a bank, only made to look like part of the story. Too bad, because I was looking forward to learning why I should start calling Jax a bale of hay.

• Love 4

As time goes on, I like Jax more and more.  I like the entire cast more and more.  The first few seasons it seems that all they did was drink and that they had no personal aspirations.  I hope Jax's restaurant is a success and that Bravo taps into that effort as part of the show.

I think he and Kristen are two peas in a pod and it is taking them longer to mature.  I am a crazy-Kristen fan, but I hope she keeps going to therapy.  She needs a hand to guide her.

• Love 3

I was so busy hating Misogynist James that I guess I overlooked Jax. Katie posted a picture of the women with Mario Lopez, and the comments basically consisted of 'Holy cow, Brittany's breasts are way too big.' Jax rage-replied to almost every single commenter--mostly saying female commenters looked like men and that he'd kick male commenters' asses--aggressively and multiple times. It looked like a manic episode almost. That kind of anger, not to mention that kind of response, to anonymous people on the internet, seems just crazy to me.

(I'll try to link it here. Honestly, the commenters aren't wrong; Brittany's breasts make her look way larger than she is. https://instagram.com/p/BCR8T0oli_X/ )

• Love 3
Elizabeth, on 03 Mar 2016 - 6:56 PM, said:

Hmmm so according to this article (and another one I read recently) Jax was at the "end" of a relationship and was thisclose to leaving LA to go become a firefighter when Lisa told him not to go because VR was going to become a thing. 

YET, when we first "meet" Jax in season 1, he's still with Stassi and still somewhat obsessed with her. So yea, clearly they either got back together simply for the sake of the show.

OR - and the more plausible reason I believe: he was NEVER EVER EVER "just about" to leave Hollywood for a more mundane life in Florida.

But cool story, bro.

• Love 2

Well, with Jax, all you're gonna get is pretty much bullshit.  I don't even believe his comments about what he's making from the show -- enough to live on for the rest of his life?  But he's still living in the same crummy-looking studio in a meh neighborhood & driving an average car.  So this is what Brittany moved across the country for & is actually pining to marry?  Um, OK then.  Will they turn into Gretchen & Slade?  Or are they already there?

• Love 4

His face is SO red & sweaty! Why?

Jax has to be juicing. He has the appearance of someone on long time steroid use. The facial enlargement, the bulk added to his frame and his explosive and aggressive personality.  I'd bet he's using anabolic steroids.

• Love 6
On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 10:44 PM, methodwriter85 said:

Looking at season 1 Jax makes me sad.He was soooo much more attractive before he got into juicing.

Agreed.  He showed up a few times on RHOBH prior to Season 1, bartending for Lisa at her home parties, and looked completely different.  It's really tragic what he did to himself with steroids and nose jobs. He's a big, greasy, bloated mess now.

He's going to look completely decrepit and deformed in 5-10 years if he keeps it up.

Edited by PumpkinPK
  • Love 2
On 1/13/2017 at 9:54 PM, PumpkinPK said:

Agreed.  He showed up a few times on RHOBH prior to Season 1, bartending for Lisa at her home parties, and looked completely different.  It's really tragic what he did to himself with steroids and nose jobs. He's a big, greasy, bloated mess now.

He's going to look completely decrepit and deformed in 5-10 years if he keeps it up.

I was googling some of his modeling pictures from when he was younger. It is crazy how much better looking he was then. Now, he looks like he's the 2nd cousin of Jax Taylor from 5 or 6 years ago. There is a slight family resemblance. You're like "Oh, yeah. I can sort of see it. Your eyes and noses are similar."

If you Google pictures of Brittany, you'll find some horror shows when she was bottle blonde. It looked terrible.

http://starcasm.net/archives/323252

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 5:16 PM, HumblePi said:

Jax has to be juicing. He has the appearance of someone on long time steroid use. The facial enlargement, the bulk added to his frame and his explosive and aggressive personality.  I'd bet he's using anabolic steroids.

I don't watch this show often but it's on now and I am shocked at how fat Jax's face has gotten! He looks awful. I'll bet Stassi is glad she's not with him anymore. He still seems to think he's  a hot and desirable hunk of hotness! 

• Love 6

That is sad to hear.  Not a huge fan of the guy but my heart still goes out to him. 

I can't help but wonder if this means he and Brittany will get engaged soon?  Sometimes a tragedy drives people to do something dramatic to either a) take their mind off your grief, b) to try to bring some happiness to a dark time, or c) a bit of both.   

• Love 5

Very sad. I also wonder if we’ll see him make any serious changes in his lifestyle and how he chooses to live. It happens. Sometimes the death of a parent causes people to grow up in a way they hadn’t previously. Glad he credits Brittany with supporting him.

• Love 3

Jax has always been sleazy but he seems angrier than normal. Like not wanting to participate in Pride festivities and in general seeming like he doesn’t want to be there (whenever they’re filming). He seems inpatient and disgusted with everything. I noticed this last year too; it seems to be getting worse every year.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 4

I think Jax has enough Bravo money to not have to work but not enough to travel or do anything exotic or crazy. I think he’s bored now. He’s not driven to work because he doesn’t have to in order to survive but doesn’t know what to do with himself. He’s lost. He’s doing a lot of Coke. This makes his aggression and anger worse, even when not under the influence because Coke messes with the chemicals in your brain. He should lay off all substances for a while and let his brain achieve homoestasis again.

• Love 3

I doubt he has enough money to last not working. He lives in an expensive city and Coke ain’t cheap lol. Maybe if he took all his money and moved somewhere cheap but I bet he doesn’t have much saved.

• Love 4
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 2:17 PM, chenoa333 said:

I don't watch this show often but it's on now and I am shocked at how fat Jax's face has gotten! He looks awful. I'll bet Stassi is glad she's not with him anymore. He still seems to think he's  a hot and desirable hunk of hotness! 

Steroids will drive you insane! It was a very short trip from what I can tell! He's been this insecure little worm that's been lying about himself since day one; he admits it! He's as phony as any of the girls it seems to me! ;-(

• Love 2
On 12/28/2015 at 9:24 PM, Jextella said:

As time goes on, I like Jax more and more.  I like the entire cast more and more.  The first few seasons it seems that all they did was drink and that they had no personal aspirations.  I hope Jax's restaurant is a success and that Bravo taps into that effort as part of the show.

Good to know, Jex, now you can watch him on my behalf, and I'll watch the ones you can't stand, lol. I didn't mind him in the beginning, but after seeing his behaviour throughout his so-called 'love relationship', AND seeing how easily he lies despite him swearing on everyone and everything that he's telling the truth...( I'm surprised people haven't been dropping like flies with all of this).  I truly, truly despise Jax/ Jason, whatever.

Furthermore. nothing is going to make me feel differently about Jax the Jerk now that I have seen him in action as the true pathological narcissist he is. I wish he would just get fired by Lisa, only to have her turn around and bring in TWO gorgeous men in their early to mid-30s (as an apology to the others). These men will get along with all the men and women on staff and not only have personality but have ambition as well. The show's conflict will come from our usual guy-gang who suddenly fear their gals/wives will realize the grass is greener elsewhere. (Also, please have these men be hilarious as that is the way to a women's inner sanctum, lol. I have seen the dorkiest guy, work his way through a group of beautiful women, simply by being so funny and personable, everyone wanted to be with him, or hang out with him.

Finally, I would love it if Lisa ensures these guys are honest (because they have enough confidence to know their worth and know they do not have to hide/ cover up anything.) Staff guys and girls can't get mad because these guys have always been above board and straightforward about their goals and plans.

PLEASE, Lisa, get rid of that J.J. loser who wallows in self-pity and treats women like s**t. All his qualities are so unattractive in men.

• Love 4
On 2/14/2018 at 3:26 PM, Silo said:

I think Jax has enough Bravo money to not have to work but not enough to travel or do anything exotic or crazy. I think he’s bored now. He’s not driven to work because he doesn’t have to in order to survive but doesn’t know what to do with himself. He’s lost. He’s doing a lot of Coke. This makes his aggression and anger worse, even when not under the influence because Coke messes with the chemicals in your brain. He should lay off all substances for a while and let his brain achieve homoestasis again.

I’m pretty excited that I called this the episode before Jax talked about how purposeless he feels lol

• Love 2

I've been rewatching some old episodes and Jax has never not been horrible to Brittany.  I can't believe her mother encourages this relationship.  If she were my daughter I'd drag her back to Kentucky.  I never watched the Kentucky show, I have no interest in watching the train wreck that is the two of them.

• Love 5

Seriously, I’m beyond baffled as to why Brittany sticks with Jax still; she’s now a main VR cast member and is extremely well liked by all, her spin-off show with Jax has already filmed and ended, she even has her own fans by now.

Maybe she feels like it’s easier to just stick with Jax and ride this wave in her life until she no longer enjoys the ride, or else she actually does genuinely love the crazy bastard. But if she split with him and had her own newly single gal in the city storyline next season, that’d certainly be preferable to still watching her and Jax constantly break up and make up...unless she genuinely hopes to join the married ranks on this show and get her dream starter marriage to Jax filmed, of course.

• Love 3

I think she's in love with the idea of being the one to "save" bad boy Jax. And for awhile, everyone was encouraging it, saying Brittany was good for him and that he was thinking about marriage for the first time ever. She's so sweet that she just makes Jax look better by extension.

But it's gone on too long now and he cheated on her. Yes, some couple can stay together and work through this, but Jax isn't even contrite and is trying to shift blame to Brittany. She's a complete doormat and "love" can't overcome that. If it's about the fame, she's got to know that her place would be secure on VPR (power move: hook up with the new bartender once she's single). Otherwise she's delusional because this relationship will never work out. When EVERYONE else is telling you to get out, the odds are in their favor, not yours.

• Love 6
(edited)
11 hours ago, ExplainItAgain said:

If it's about the fame, she's got to know that her place would be secure on VPR (power move: hook up with the new bartender once she's single).

They could go VDPR Classic. Adam could be Brittany’s Frank. Everyone would be up in arms about Jax having cheated on Brittany when meanwhile Brittany would have been having an affair with Adam all along—and then they all turn on her. The reiki master would be the new Laura-Leigh. Jax seems to be trying to get in better shape again these last few weeks, so there’s a chance he’ll be able to squeeze himself back into his chunky sweater!!

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 4
On 4/1/2018 at 12:04 PM, Sun-Bun said:

Seriously, I’m beyond baffled as to why Brittany sticks with Jax still; she’s now a main VR cast member and is extremely well liked by all, her spin-off show with Jax has already filmed and ended, she even has her own fans by now.

Maybe she feels like it’s easier to just stick with Jax and ride this wave in her life until she no longer enjoys the ride, or else she actually does genuinely love the crazy bastard. But if she split with him and had her own newly single gal in the city storyline next season, that’d certainly be preferable to still watching her and Jax constantly break up and make up...unless she genuinely hopes to join the married ranks on this show and get her dream starter marriage to Jax filmed, of course.

I agree. I think her continued interest in Jax is only to assure her another season on Vanderpump Rules....and please don't tell me Brittany and Jax still have that spin off stupid series with Jax trying to act like a Mountain William (Hillbilly). 

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:50 AM, Wicked said:

I've been rewatching some old episodes and Jax has never not been horrible to Brittany.  I can't believe her mother encourages this relationship.  If she were my daughter I'd drag her back to Kentucky.  I never watched the Kentucky show, I have no interest in watching the train wreck that is the two of them.

Brittany's mom probably had the same bad taste in men before settling down! Certain inherent qualities are passed down! lol! ;-)

• Love 1

I heard Jax on the radio last week.  I think it was on Jeff Lewis' satellite radio show.  He said he's trying to get back into shape for filming and that it's harder now that he's older and that filming started around Memorial Day (I think).  He said he'd been getting along with James, but Brittany went to See You Next Tuesday and when she walked in James started playing or singing a song called "Jax and Faith" and Brittany was mortified and crying and had to be taken out of Sur, so Jax and James are feuding again.  He also said he hangs out at Sur a lot because fans go there to see the cast and he knows that the fans are why he has a job.  Jax was actually kind of charming and I could see falling for his shit if you didn't know he's horrible.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I heard Jax on the radio last week.  I think it was on Jeff Lewis' satellite radio show.  He said he's trying to get back into shape for filming and that it's harder now that he's older and that filming started around Memorial Day (I think).  He said he'd been getting along with James, but Brittany went to See You Next Tuesday and when she walked in James started playing or singing a song called "Jax and Faith" and Brittany was mortified and crying and had to be taken out of Sur, so Jax and James are feuding again.  He also said he hangs out at Sur a lot because fans go there to see the cast and he knows that the fans are why he has a job.  Jax was actually kind of charming and I could see falling for his shit if you didn't know he's horrible.

Thank you for posting this. Good to know. I wonder why James did that. Obnoxious.

• Love 4

Watching reruns. The reunion with Jaxx talking about the death of his father. Jaxx needs to get in therapy for himself. He seems like a little boy filled with lots of hurt from more than the death of his dad. 

• Love 5

I would actually buy the hell out of that -- as long as it doesn't taste like that skinny girl swill.  It's probably more likely to do well than his chunky sweater line.  I assume Brit helped guide him on this one.

ETA: Not that I've been thinking about this nonstop since posting, but I did waste a few more brain cells on it and I think I'm more likely to buy this than The Witches of WeHo's wine. 

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 7