Type keyword(s) to search

Jax Taylor: New Nose? Now Even Nosier

• Start Topic

I saw part of an early RHOBH episode, and Jax was a waiter for an LVP tea party at her house. The ladies were acting like he was so hot. He wasn’t all that, but he was 1000% better looking than now. Not due to aging, just so bloated and sweaty looking now. I also saw an early VPR episode, and again I was stunned by the difference. Everyone else did not appear to have changed so dramatically. 

He can go and take his fake Kentucky fried wifey with him. Good luck on the unemployment line.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Can someone please start a petition to BravHo to fire Jax, and he can take his hillybilly famewhore queen with him. I want to see those two have to get normal jobs and exist in a normal world.

I don't know about a petition (insert rant about how useless I find change.org petitions here) but there are definitely calls to action from a lot of different corners and in a hilarious multi-network crossover event, a movement on behalf of Trashley of Jay and Ashley from TLC's 90 Day Fiancé to get Jax fired because of a straight out racist tweet Jax had put out there - Ashley is a fucking mess on her own and called in false assault reports on her imported husband, Jay, before calling ICE on him, one of many reasons why she earned her Trashley nickname. I think Jay's still in an ICE facility but I admit, it's been awhile since I went down that sordid rabbit hole. It just adds an extra absurd twist to this story, really. There's also a few IG accounts that are collecting and sharing evidence on Jax (Brittany really only has a she said/she said accusation of "nappy haired" being said during a phone call and her pastor mess). 

Billie Lee has also tried to reignite the flames under Jax's transphobic, biphobic, homophobic, racist, misogynist ass - but much like Faith back in the day when she first started talking about what Stassi and Kristen did, everyone is just writing Billie Lee off as a famewhore trying to capitalize and strike while the iron is hot. An aside: I don't actually mind Billie Lee doing that because people are listening right now and I also think Faith was smart to use this time to be heard about what happened to her. Judging from what we've seen from Jax this season regarding his pastor and Ariana's sexuality, I have no problem believing Billie Lee when she says that Jax refused to film with her because she is transgender (Jax's claim was supposedly that he didn't want to get "caught" saying something he shouldn't on camera). 

Jax, weirdly, is the Teflon man when it comes to this show. There are so many receipts, a tax accountant would weep and not just on social media. They have him on camera saying a lot of heinous shit. But nothing sticks. I don't get it but I also do get it because misogyny is ripe and well at Bravo and always has been and might always be. It is interesting to note that as of about 48 hours ago, mentions of Vanderpump Rules and Just Add X (the mixer he promotes with Lance Bass and Some Other Dude That No One Cares About) have disappeared from his social media bios. Just Add X has also gone private on IG. Jax also got dumped from the Cameo promotion where a portion of the Cameos purchased are donated to GLAAD for Pride Month. There are also credible reports that Brittany's mom had an issue during a routine surgery in the past few days but reports vary on how dire her mom is but might explain why it's been a little quiet from Bravo regarding the Cornpone Queen and Cocaine King. 

Look, Big Brother might not be happening this summer so I have to use my Nancy Drew skills during the summer months or else that muscle might atrophy while waiting for the new season. Turns out that Vanderpump Rules is a fun cesspool to dig into it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 8:16 PM, HumblePi said:

Jax has to be juicing. He has the appearance of someone on long time steroid use. The facial enlargement, the bulk added to his frame and his explosive and aggressive personality.  I'd bet he's using anabolic steroids.

And coke. Lots and lots of it.

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:49 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

He might be sprouting some self awareness and realizes he's the butt of the joke.  Whenever he's on WWHL he complains about how hard Andy goes in on him.

Holy "casting couch"!

7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jax, weirdly, is the Teflon man when it comes to this show. There are so many receipts, a tax accountant would weep and not just on social media. They have him on camera saying a lot of heinous shit. But nothing sticks. I don't get it but I also do get it because misogyny is ripe and well at Bravo and always has been and might always be. It is interesting to note that as of about 48 hours ago, mentions of Vanderpump Rules and Just Add X (the mixer he promotes with Lance Bass and Some Other Dude That No One Cares About) have disappeared from his social media bios. Just Add X has also gone private on IG. Jax also got dumped from the Cameo promotion where a portion of the Cameos purchased are donated to GLAAD for Pride Month.

They're still selling those things? Do they still come with AstroTurf in the back?

• LOL 2
(edited)

Poor Jax. 

Totally Not Homophobic But Totally Gay Replacement Pastor Lance Bass just went in on him during a podcast. Lance supports the recent firings (no, Jax and Brittany aren't included yet), talks about how ignorant Jax is, and explained that Jax is no longer a part of Just Add X, the drink mixer that they were both a part of and the initials of which conveniently spell J-A-X. Oops, might be time for a re-brand before they even have a proper launch. 

In the meantime, Jax has been sanitizing his social media feeds by deleting some VPR related stuff and replying to tweets that were months, sometimes years old, to send his loving fans birthday wishes that are seriously belated and to say nice things about them in order to show what a nice guy he is. Things are still radio silent from the Camp Coochie - Brittany's mom is still in the hospital which consensus says that's why Bravo is being a bit quiet (I'm more cynical and believe that they're waiting until tomorrow to give them the axe if they're going to do it to boost ratings like last week or just outright cancel VPR). 

ETA: Oh and an additional bit of funny: Brittany and Jax the Sunglasses Thief was recently dropped as sponsors for an eyewear company. Heh. 

Cue the Jax Twitter meltdown in 3... 2... 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

In the meantime, Jax has been sanitizing his social media feeds by deleting some VPR related stuff and replying to tweets that were months, sometimes years old, to send his loving fans birthday wishes that are seriously belated and to say nice things about them in order to show what a nice guy he is.

I read an article alleging that MTV has warned cast members of their various shows that they have hired a third party company to review all their social media accounts, past and present, and are subject to termination should those investigations yield anything "problematic." I wouldn't be surprised if other major media companies are taking similar action and now all these reality tv d-listers are scrambling in order to keep their job.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
(edited)
17 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Poor Jax. 

Totally Not Homophobic But Totally Gay Replacement Pastor Lance Bass just went in on him during a podcast. Lance supports the recent firings (no, Jax and Brittany aren't included yet), talks about how ignorant Jax is, and explained that Jax is no longer a part of Just Add X, the drink mixer that they were both a part of and the initials of which conveniently spell J-A-X. Oops, might be time for a re-brand before they even have a proper launch. 

In the meantime, Jax has been sanitizing his social media feeds by deleting some VPR related stuff and replying to tweets that were months, sometimes years old, to send his loving fans birthday wishes that are seriously belated and to say nice things about them in order to show what a nice guy he is. Things are still radio silent from the Camp Coochie - Brittany's mom is still in the hospital which consensus says that's why Bravo is being a bit quiet (I'm more cynical and believe that they're waiting until tomorrow to give them the axe if they're going to do it to boost ratings like last week or just outright cancel VPR). 

ETA: Oh and an additional bit of funny: Brittany and Jax the Sunglasses Thief was recently dropped as sponsors for an eyewear company. Heh. 

Cue the Jax Twitter meltdown in 3... 2... 

Thanks for the info!

Lance also kind of rags on Andy C too.  Worth a listen if you can ff through the annoying ads.

Edited by LilDumplin
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, LilDumplin said:

Thanks for the info!

Lance also kind of rags on Andy C too.  Worth a listen if you can ff through the annoying ads.

Unfortunately, like a lot of people in this story, Lance is a hypocrite himself because he talks about how he knows Jax is (for instance) saying racist bullshit on Twitter and Lance (supposedly) calls him out on it and Jax doubles down. But that incident, which they said was not the only one, happened long before Lance officiated at his wedding and before they paired together for Just Add X. So it really didn't bother Lance beyond some performative call-outs - and again, we're taking Lance's word that this happened - when he could make money or get his name out there but now that Jax is in hot water, Lance is putting on a good face and trying to separate himself while still trying to smell like roses rather than bullshit.

Also fuck off with the whole "Jax isn't homophobic... he just says things that could sound homophobic" crap. Replace "homophobic" with "racist" and see how well that statement would go over with the public right now. (Not to say one is worse than the other, just a fun little word exercise to expose Lance.)

Maaan. I was the biggest NSYNC fan girl back in the day and now I've had my heart broken by Justin Timberlake being a dick and Lance Bass doing this. Joey Fatone, don't let me down. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I mean... You guys...

Jax Taylor Responds to Lance Bass' Claim They Are No Longer Business Partners - E!Online story. 

Or a handy-dandy summary if you don't want to scroll through paragraphs and paragraphs that have nothing to do with the meat of the story:
Jax claims that the Just Add X website was hacked and "hateful slurs" were written on it so he was supes emotional about it and contacted Lance (and the other two nobodies behind the brand) and he offered to leave because... well, results cloudy, ask again later. But they were all "No, bro. We got you! Friends to the end!". And so he's shocked - SHOCKED, he says - that Lance Bass says he kicked him to the curb because they never spoke to him about this before he was unceremoniously (j)axed from the company. Because he hasn't been. He's still very much a business partner and founder of Just Add X, thank you very much. Also Brittany's mom is in the ICU so feel sorry for him while he randomly tries to sell his golf cart on IG. Or something.

I predicted a Twitter meltdown and tirade. This befuddled statement from his "rep" is even better. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Not to sound like a bitch (or Meghan King Edmonds P.I.) but - is Brittany’s mom really in the hospital, and for what?

Brittany's mom had gone in for a routine bladder surgery of some sort and they nicked her intestine or something? It's a little hazy. Reports were that she was in ICU and on a ventilator but there were also competing reports that yes, she was but she's in better condition now. Brittany has posted to her IG stories asking for prayers for her mom (and I believe flew out to see her). Jax is still at home, being Jax. Brittany's homophobic pastor - who, believe it or not, is running for some sort of government office or position - has also been posting about it and hasn't made it sound overly dire. 

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Reports were that she was in ICU and on a ventilator but there were also competing reports that yes, she was but she's in better condition now. B

My guess is the latter and this shady family is using it as a way to gain sympathy.  I am almost enjoying their desperation to stay on a show that is probably on its last legs.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Kiki777 said:

My guess is the latter and this shady family is using it as a way to gain sympathy.  I am almost enjoying their desperation to stay on a show that is probably on its last legs.

Without a doubt. It's spin on Jax's rep part - I have no doubt that it happened, it just happened at the perfect time for them to take advantage of it. I do hope Brittany's mom will be fine but this is also the first time Jax has referenced it and of course it's in an attempt to garner sympathy for him in the midst of everything burning to the ground. What's next, a season 2-esque cancer rumour? 

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/16/2020 at 11:29 AM, Kiki777 said:

Sadly this is totally JaxAss Taylor's MO. I'm sure he's doing one of two things right now:

1. Begging his ass off to keep their jobs - calling BravHo constantly, acting manic and crazed, yelling at BravHo execs that 'he's mentally ill and needs this job and it will crush his wife to be fired because this job is everything to her and, And, AND, A.N.D....!!!"

OR

2. He's saying "Fuck BravHo! They can go ahead and fire us! WE ARE THE SHOW! They have no show without us so let's see how ratings plummet without us!"

He only has those two speeds so...We can only hope that BravHo is collecting enough evidence to get rid of them both... OR, even better, re-brand the show and call it Tom Tom and fire everyone and start over with the Toms only. And all new folks. Buh Bye Scheanna...

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 5
(edited)

For a Jax update, he's been liking tweets on Twitter. Specifically tweets about how much Scheana sucks now that she's Queen OG (what, like Katie deserves that title?), tweets from celebrities talking about gay rights and anti-racism topics, and the occasional "this show would fail without you, Jax!" and my personal favourite tweet about Jax: "he's not racist, he's just speaking the truth". 

It's like he tries so hard to do the right things for the optics and then he just can't help being Jax and shitting all over it again. 

Also Lance Bass is now walking back his initial condemnation of Jax and saying that Jax is neither homophobic nor racist, he just says things that could be homophobic or racist but. Whatevs.  

Unfortunately, his employment status is unchanged at the moment. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Begging his ass off to keep their jobs - calling BravHo constantly, acting manic and crazed, yelling at BravHo execs that 'he's mentally ill and needs this job and it will crush his wife to be fired because this job is everything to her and, And, AND, A.N.D....!!!"

He probably has threatened them about terminating him because he is (in his own words) handicapped.  GTFOH.

Hey Jax, go to the therapist that was paid for and get a diagnoses.  

• Love 1

I agree with the firings and think Jax should be fired but Lance Bass is so full of shit. He knew what a piece of shit Jax was when he chose to get into business with him.

• Love 17

I think that his and Brittany's departure from VPR - whether voluntary or involuntary - speeds up the couple's divorce timeline by at LEAST a year.  They'll be together much more, there's a baby in the picture, they're both unemployed, I anticipate that Brittany will push to move back to Kentucky ... I'm interested to see what will happen.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 12/5/2020 at 7:59 PM, AnnieBananie said:

I think that his and Brittany's departure from VPR - whether voluntary or involuntary - speeds up the couple's divorce timeline by at LEAST a year. 

My first thought, when I heard about his firing was:

"He will blame Brittney."

100% sure of it.

(IMHO 😄)

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 12/5/2020 at 6:59 PM, AnnieBananie said:

I think that his and Brittany's departure from VPR - whether voluntary or involuntary - speeds up the couple's divorce timeline by at LEAST a year.  They'll be together much more, there's a baby in the picture, they're both unemployed, I anticipate that Brittany will push to move back to Kentucky ... I'm interested to see what will happen.

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall at their house right now!  

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Sucks to be you Jax Taylor 2020!  Call Rand.  He'll pay your mortgage. For a while anyway.  Until HE catches a clue, dude.

Only if Jax drops to his knees and shows Randall how much he truly appreciates everything Randall does for him. Let's be real, Lala said Randall propositioned her at an audition, she had sex with him, and the next day she had a car. Every time Lala gets upset with Randall, he gets really shirty and takes things away from her: shoes, cards, car, etc. Jax ain't getting shit from Randall if he ain't giving up something to Randall and Jax won't be able to get away with half the attitude he has with everyone else. Jax is going to have to go back to selling that bussy like in his Miami days.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Surprisingly, Jax appears to be smitten.  I hope his love for the baby will keep him from cheating on Brittany.  She gained a lot of weight during the pregnancy, and it seems like she’s having a difficult time getting the weight off.  I keep waiting to hear rumors that Jax is cheating.

Bringing this over from the Lala thread.  I think Brittany very carefully cultivates this "Best Daddy Evah" social media documentation of Jax. Kind of as an "I told you so" double finger to the masses.  He does appear smitten and I really do think, at this point, that he is.  Cruz is super cute, looks like him (I imagine his ego likes that) and by all accounts is a pretty happy and easygoing baby.  Jax is also super dedicated to this mantra that he needs to be a Dad like his own Dad was.  I don't think he has it in him for the long haul.  It's all new and fresh right now but he's not going to stay committed.  Maybe to Cruz to some extent, but he's not going to stay with Brittany forever.  I can't imagine how hard he is behind the scenes on her about her weight.  Look how he acted on camera and think about how bad real life must be.  Can anyone imagine him sticking by a middle-aged, three kids later, version of Brittany?  Ha!  He'll be with a 19 year old when he's 60.      

• Love 10
On 2/26/2022 at 1:48 PM, Marley said:

Lol yea and she didn’t care about his obvious coke issues either but if there’s a whiff of gayness attached to him oh no. I think Brittany’s family is hidden homophobic.

I'm beyond using that word because it no longer has any meaning,  but yeah, they seem OK with Jax sleeping around but not if it's with men? 🙄

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

I just wanted to clear up something about my comment yesterday.  I think the photo shoot was with Brittany, for a Jenny Craig commercial.  According to her, we’re getting ready to see her all over our TVs!  I don’t know about the rest of you, but I can hardly wait! 😒 I do think that Cruz is going to be involved somehow.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 3/26/2022 at 11:35 AM, farmgal4 said:

I just wanted to clear up something about my comment yesterday.  I think the photo shoot was with Brittany, for a Jenny Craig commercial.  According to her, we’re getting ready to see her all over our TVs!  I don’t know about the rest of you, but I can hardly wait! 😒 I do think that Cruz is going to be involved somehow.

She ain't gonna blame that weight gain on too much junk food and alcohol!😄

Edited by princelina
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

If Scandoval has reignited anyone's love of VPR, I highly recommend going back and watching the original recipe seasons.  I've rewatched Season 1 before but I started going through Season 2 and it is such absolute gold.  Jax is still in his charming and likeable phase.  It's hilarious how EVERYONE repeatedly says what a drama king and pathological liar he is.  It's just a known fact.  And yet, he comes across as so darn likeable. 

I'm almost cheering on this 33 year old loser, living in his studio apartment, dreaming of his sweater line and taking daily beatings from Stassi.  

He's so flat out disgusting, gross and unlikeable later on (and still is currently) it's just weird to see him in the old days. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Lort, over the past weeks, they've been showing every SiNGLE EPISODE of VPR!! 

And I NEVER seen a grown-ass woman make such a big deal about her OWN BIRTHDAY than that ass, StASSi Schroeder.  Good Gawd.  You'd think it was a dang national holiday! 

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Lort, over the past weeks, they've been showing every SiNGLE EPISODE of VPR!! 

And I NEVER seen a grown-ass woman make such a big deal about her OWN BIRTHDAY than that ass, StASSi Schroeder.  Good Gawd.  You'd think it was a dang national holiday! 

I cannot stand anyone over the age of 15 making a big deal over a birthday. Unless it’s a milestone. Throwing a birthday party for yourself is really sad. Celebrating for an entire month is really, really, really sad.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I cannot stand anyone over the age of 15 making a big deal over a birthday. Unless it’s a milestone. Throwing a birthday party for yourself is really sad. Celebrating for an entire month is really, really, really sad.

THANK YOU!  I just don’t think I’ll ever understand it.  

Narcissism is just never a good look, and Bravo casts are rife with it.   When I think about it, reality TV is an overflowing trough directly in the line of sight of a herd of ravenously hungry egos.  💡 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, CallmeCray said:

Narcissism is just never a good look, and Bravo casts are rife with it.   When I think about it, reality TV is an overflowing trough directly in the line of sight of a herd of ravenously hungry egos.  💡 

Narcissism is the fuel that runs these shows! 😄

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Had to laugh during today’s marathon at Jax’s visit to Stassi’s mom’s house in Lake  Arrowhead. He couldn’t look the woman in the eye. Then to have Stassi’s little brother calling him out for being the cheat that he was….🤣

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Had to laugh during today’s marathon at Jax’s visit to Stassi’s mom’s house in Lake  Arrowhead. He couldn’t look the woman in the eye. Then to have Stassi’s little brother calling him out for being the cheat that he was….🤣

I watched a few episodes in the morning, and I'm watching a little bit now. The show used to be entertaining.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I watched a few episodes in the morning, and I'm watching a little bit now. The show used to be entertaining.

Just watched the fight between Sandoval and Jax over Kristen. 🤣 “I just can’t get over how you don’t feel anything…do you feel THIS?” BAM. 👊

• LOL 5
7 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Just watched the fight between Sandoval and Jax over Kristen. 🤣 “I just can’t get over how you don’t feel anything…do you feel THIS?” BAM. 👊

I watched too. While I don't condone violence, Jax had it coming. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Marigold66 said:

I smell PR stunt to get people to watch their new show.  The timing of this announcement is a a little too convenient!  

Agree. I don’t believe this, especially because I read a story that said Brittany was “forced” to stay with Jax when she was on VP. So if she was drinking from the Bravo fountain then, I believe she would do it again. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Agree. I don’t believe this, especially because I read a story that said Brittany was “forced” to stay with Jax when she was on VP. So if she was drinking from the Bravo fountain then, I believe she would do it again. 

It is too convenient, and they could stay together in order to continue being on TV, but I don't see Jax staying married to her beyond that.

• Applause 1
22 hours ago, Marigold66 said:

I smell PR stunt to get people to watch their new show.  The timing of this announcement is a a little too convenient!  

Yep. So the show will be a repeat of whichever season it was that the Southern Fried fool got together with Mr. Sleaze. Oh, to hear her yelling "rot in hell" at him, knowing full well she will forgive him yet again.  No thanks.  Hadn't planned to watch anyway since I can't stand either one but, clearly, Scandoval has become the touch point for these shows. It, literally, saved a dying show. However, there was a shock factor in Scandoval. Stupid little Rachel scheming, and succeeding, in taking uber confidant Ariana's man was surprising. Jax cheating on Brittany is business as usual. Who cares?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Whatever is going on, Brittany is going all out. Jax said she was back at home, she said that's not true.

I think she needs to pack up her child and go back home to Kentucky. Cruz has special needs and doesn't need all of this chaos. Plus, Jax seriously sucks.

• Like 3

Yeah, I'm sure it will be wonderful for your kid to know that his dad was on a competitive reality show that regarded him as "one of the greatest reality show villians of all time."  (He wasn't of course, compared to the likes of Johnny Fairplay, Russell Hantz and Assorama, he's a rank amateur.

• LOL 3