Type keyword(s) to search

Past Seasons

• Start Topic

I watched Season III, Episode 6 last night.

Schwartz was maybe irrefutably attractive back then. Sandoval was, too. Sandoval’s sense of humor was also better. Much better.

Sandoval’s thoughts on passing drink trays at the Fifty Gay Mayors (not Fifty Gay Males) event at PUMP: You stand still. Holding a tray of champagne. You’re a table.

They both seemed kinder. And much less self-produced.

Their apartments were dumps!!! But Jax was fairly tidy. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I watched Season III, Episode 6 last night.

Schwartz was maybe irrefutably attractive back then. Sandoval was, too. Sandoval’s sense of humor was also better. Much better.

Sandoval’s thoughts on passing drink trays at the Fifty Gay Mayors (not Fifty Gay Males) event at PUMP: You stand still. Holding a tray of champagne. You’re a table.

They both seemed kinder. And much less self-produced.

Their apartments were dumps!!! But Jax was fairly tidy. 

Fame corrupted them.

• Like 1

For me it's odd watching Raquel and finding her mostly adorable and feeling for her. She invites people to her puppy party, she puts up with the others mistreating her, the way she says to Lisa "please don't fire me," there is this softness to her that the others lack, like a Lala or Katie. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

For me it's odd watching Raquel and finding her mostly adorable and feeling for her. She invites people to her puppy party, she puts up with the others mistreating her, the way she says to Lisa "please don't fire me," there is this softness to her that the others lack, like a Lala or Katie. 

R was definitely cute and seemed harmless.

Reminder: before dating James, R watched Vanderpump Rules. So one would hope that she had a sense of what these cast members were like. If I were R, I’d then grow a thicker skin, if my goal was to join this cast.

She initially presented as softer than Katie or Lala. But she also had a pageant history, which would have prepared her, regarding how to promote oneself without alienating judges and an audience.

We all watched and thought R was pretty, nice, yet not very interesting. And we never thought she was capable of such a betrayal.

• Useful 2