Type keyword(s) to search

PTV Brooklyn Nine-Nine Rewatch

• Start Topic

Hey, everybody! We will be having a rewatch of Brooklyn Nine-Nine this summer starting in late June, with 2 episodes/week. When that starts, we'll go ahead and start episode threads for the missing shows as each episode is rewatched.

Stay tuned here for details!

It's available on Hulu Plus, and also for sale on Google Play and iTunes. My cable on demand has some of the episodes. It would be great if they would throw them all up on demand and on Fox.com, we'll have to keep an eye out for that.

My cable on demand has some of the episodes.

Mine (Comcast in San Francisco) used to have all of them. Now it just has the last five or six episodes of the season. Which I've seen. Way too many times. Can we go Full-Season Stylez, people? Because I need some Doug Judy back in my life (also Peralta's hilare Boyz II Men Easter Album -- "Is this triple-breasted?" -- suit, although I'm making do with Thrift Shop Ballroom Dancing duds).

I just saw an advertisement on FOX that the network is doing a "Summer Binge" with it's shows, starting on June 22, so hopefully all the episodes will be available again On Demand and whatnot by then (Brooklyn Nine Nine was used a lot in the trailer.)  That might be a good time to start the rewatch.

I just saw an advertisement on FOX that the network is doing a "Summer Binge" with it's shows, starting on June 22

Last summer, New Girl was part of the "Summer Binge" and they posted 5 episodes a week. So, I would guess that is their definition of binge. The episodes were only on Fox.com and Hulu (Plus?).

If they do it 5 episodes at time, they will take the previous 5 away each Sunday. It was super frustrating when I saw everything besides episodes 3-5 by the end of summer. The rewatch may need to follow Fox's schedule if everyone wants to watch online.

Also wanted to toss this on the thread: FOX just pulled "Riot" and "I Want to Marry Harry" off their schedule, and are planning on showing comedy reruns starting next week.  I checked on their website and it says that they'll be rerunning the pilot on June 17, at 8:30 p.m.  Don't know if that will help or not, but I just wanted to let everyone know!

• Love 2

So they are running the pilot tomorrow night on Fox, along with episode #5, so we're going to go ahead and kick this rewatch off folks! The episode posts for The Pilot (1.01) and The Vulture (1.05) will be going up tomorrow night. We'll be a bit out of order for the beginning, and we'll go back and pick up unaired shows a bit later this summer.

It sounds like Comcast may have the entire season on demand as well - don't know about other providers. Let the rewatch begin!

Just finished re-watching the entire season on Netflix Canada.  Love, love, LOVE this show.  The season finale was great.

"And YOUR mother!  And YOUR mother!  I smell BACON!"

• Love 2
2 hours ago, April Bloodgate said:

I decided to do a re-watch of seasons 1-3 this summer. Anyone else want to join? If so, do you think it's best to comment in the old episode threads or to place all re-watch comments here?

Since we already have episode topics for all three seasons, let's use those topics to discuss episodes. Thanks!

• Love 1

Just finished season one. I got to be honest, it did not end the way I expected it to. I was really surprised the season didn’t end with the conclusion to Peralta and Santiago’s bet, and the resulting ship tease than may be more than teasing. 

The Jake goes undercover angle is a neat idea, and I’m excited to see how that goes. 

Onward to season two!

• Love 2