Type keyword(s) to search

The People's Court - General Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

JM is just as fed up as we are with these litigants who think that because she and Douglas are paying their rent it puts them into some exalted category where they are exempt from any rules that must be followed by the suckers who pay their own damned rent. JM even lingered on her way out to try for the 3rd or 4th time to pound into P's head (a waste of time) that yes, the rules apply no matter who has to subsidize her.

P declares to Doug that this judgment was "horrible". Why shouldn't she be able to change the locks, walk out with 2 day's notice, and leave a pile of garbage there? She's Section 8! JM gave def 500$ extra on her countersuit and I just wish Def had asked for more.

That tale of dumb, pig-headed entitlement didn't bother me so much after the first case. I didn't care who was right or wrong as I sat listening in a state of bliss and astonishment. We had two litigants who spoke proper English and were civilized! That there was none of the usual vandalism, physical altercations, threatening texts, knives, etc., was icing on the cake, but it all paled in comparison to the joy of hearing non-mangled or tortured grammar.

Future litigants? Watch this and maybe you'll learn that it IS possible to appear here without sounding or acting like double-digit IQ morons and brutes who were raised in caves. Yes, I'm expecting too much but I'm saving this to rewatch the next time we hear "tooken", "there wasn't no one there", and a zillion other atrocities.

JM came close to losing it today - ha haaaa!

• LOL 1
13 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

No, HVAC guy won.  JM basically said the homeowner can't prove that HVAC guy was responsible because nobody really knew what happened to create the problem or what corrected the problem.  Since it was a "who knows?", plaintiff lost.

Thanks for the correction @Bazinga.  I got distracted at the end of the ep and honestly, I took a guess how it ended.  I was soooo sure that the condo owner had enough evidence to prove his case.   

• Like 1

People's Court - "I don't know if there is a Warrant out againszt you or not".  It's public record, you know the cases coming up and you have a bunch of people behind the scenes who just get on their computers and find out.  This show is getting dumb.

t

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

The plaintiff in the slashed tires case gave me a migraine.  She was talking a hundred miles an hour and going off on wild tangents (how she's watching Orange is the New Black, telling about her husband, going to a club and taking a smoke break, etc).  It's been said that people who go on long-winded stories and add a lot of unneeded info are usually lying.   Then she throws in an accusation of sexual harassment but is not scared enough of the defendant to threaten him with a throat slashing.  I question if the defendant is desperate enough to want to hook up with old Motormouth.  The defendant was no angel either, saying he had proof, and all he had was a detectives phone number which he expected the judge to call. 

They both want $5000 for some tires, but it's funny how neither of them has actual evidence, like videotape or cellphone/text records.  This smells like two fools looking to scam the show for a payday.    I laughed when JM awarded them both $5K and it cancelled both cases.

Edited by patty1h
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, patty1h said:

The plaintiff in the slashed tires case gave me a migraine.

But she was going to church in her very bad wig! That should override the foul texxes, tire stabbing (Stab stab stab!), and the vicious threat of throat-slashing, shouldn't it? She's religious! "Listen! Listen!" I know JM is paid a forture to do this, but money isn't everything. I think I hit FF a little after we heard about the usual sick-making sexual shit, (which I actually believed) allegedly from the Def, who spoke one word per minute and resembled a giant Cane Toad. I swear we never hear about any hypersexuality on this show from anyone who is not repulsive inside and out and who makes sex seem utterly filthy.

Parents? Don't want your kids to become sexually active too soon? Make them watch this show and they will take a vow of chastity, guaranteed. Ugh. Next!

Then we have the dull-eyed nitwit, Megan, a picture-perfect product of her time - an empty-headed, ignorant TikTok or Instagram addict who drew penises (Penii?) all over P's car which was being driven by her boy. I'm pretty sure Megan knows exactly what those penii look like down to the last detail, even though she may know absolutely nothing else.

JM corrects her "pacifically" since even with the steady diet of horrific grammar here, that remains one of JM's pet peeves.

"She wrote on the physical paint!" P declares.

I'm out.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Jeepers. Youse guys covered everything flawlessly but I have a couple meaningless comments.

Case 1.  I know AngelaHunter mentioned the plaintiffs wig.  I was more enthralled with her teeth.  What did she say to the dental student?  Give me the Mr. Ed special?  And if she’s going for the “cute factor” she needs to get a better grip on the language.  Calling her husband a quack when she means he’s non confrontational is not just confusing but also stupid.  She was clearly enjoying her 15 minutes.  I got up a few times to get away from her yammering.

The defendant didn’t fare much better.  The word stocky, doughy and weak just scratch the surface of this moron.  No evidence but he did have the glorious phone number that JM could use.  Stuff the phone number Humpty.  You’re supposed to bring your own evidence.  Idiot.

And I know I said I had a couple comments but I must talk about the goofball contestants in case two.  Saggy neck mom better watch her daughter…she’s trying to look innocent but take it from me the red flags were so obvious I couldn’t keep track  In all truthfulness case two would make a great educational spot for newbie counselors  How many red flags do you see?

And I suppose I’m older than dirt because the worst prank I pulled was tying the science chairs together with zip ties.  Not very unique or edgy but the punishment after we got caught was a bit harsh.  Five after school detentions where we had to clean the science lab apparatus.  A lot of unknown gunk clings to those damn beakers and tables.  My schedule was “college prep” not custodial staff support.

And finally the one thing that struck me is the nonchalant attitude of saggy neck mom.  If this happened to me my mother would have been absolutely mortified that I wrote/drew anything related to penises.  Mortified.  She would have paid any amount to not have to deal with it much less show up on tv as a court contestant. 

Not today.  Hell, let’s go on TPC and maybe we’ll be invited on one of the housewives show.  They sure had enough jammy lip gloss for the cameras didn’t they?

That’s my latest rant. I’m going to see if there’s any pumpkin fudge left from my trip and if not I know there’s a bottle of Freakshow wine in the cupboard that someone brought us when they visited. 

Freakshow. How appropriate. 

1 hour ago, PsychoKlown said:

If this happened to me my mother would have been absolutely mortified that I wrote/drew anything related to penises.  Mortified.  She would have paid any amount to not have to deal with it much less show up on tv as a court contestant. 

Mom is probably proud that her little darling could draw what I am sure were perfectly anatomically correct penii. MY mother had no worries about that since at that age I didn't really know for sure what one of those looked like.

Of course, back in those days young girls didn't brag in public that their claim to fame is not having a gag reflex.

I was more enthralled with her teeth.  What did she say to the dental student?  Give me the Mr. Ed special?

😆

Mr. Ed had more horse sense in one hoof than 95% of litigants have in their whole bodies and unlike them, he would never speak unless he had something (useful) to say.

mr. ed - Google Search.png

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I know there’s a bottle of Freakshow wine in the cupboard that someone brought us when they visited. 

Be still my heart! Darn, the booze store is closed tonight. I'll be at their door when it opens tomorrow.

Freakshow wine: How deliciously twee.

freakshow-cabernet-sauvignon_21_438x.jpg

Edited by AngelaHunter
got too excited about the Freakshow
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Mom is probably proud that her little darling could draw what I am sure were perfectly anatomically correct penii. MY mother had no worries about that since at that age I didn't really know for sure what one of those looked like.

Of course, back in those days young girls didn't brag in public that their claim to fame is not having a gag reflex.

😆

Mr. Ed had more horse sense in one hoof than 95% of litigants have in their whole bodies and unlike them, he would never speak unless he had something (useful) to say.

mr. ed - Google Search.png

True. Mr. Ed only spoke to get Wilbur out of jams. 

8 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Be still my heart! Darn, the booze store is closed tonight. I'll be at their door when it opens tomorrow.

Freakshow wine: How deliciously twee.

freakshow-cabernet-sauvignon_21_438x.jpg

Love it!
I’d buy a case and gift family and friends. 

10 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

I’d buy a case and gift family and friends.

You have some classy friends. That wine is 28.50$ around here, but that won't stop me. I simply must have a bottle,. I hope I can get the Levin vintage which will surely cost more but it's only money, right? Maybe I can start a GoGimmeFund.

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

You have some classy friends. That wine is 28.50$ around here, but that won't stop me. I simply must have a bottle,. I hope I can get the Levin vintage which will surely cost more but it's only money, right? Maybe I can start a GoGimmeFund.

Ack!!!  $28.50!!

Naw. It’s about $14 a bottle here at BJ’s in Massachusetts.  

You give me way too much credit. My friends aren’t that toney. 

3 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

Naw. It’s about $14 a bottle here at BJ’s in Massachusetts.  

😲

I see a road trip in my future. Yes, I would spend hundreds on gas and hotel to save 14$  on wine, just to show solidarity with our dear litigants and make sure "the cheap comes out expensive".

• LOL 5

This show has turned me into a "H8r". I hated the big, brutish broad with the grotesque hairdo in the second case - an amoral grifter who bummed money from the superannuated P when she says she has a husband and looks plenty husky and strong enough to get a job.

The old fool P started out giving her 10$ here and there because she needed cigarettes, etc. He was touched because she was so lonely! Then the OF moved on to subsidizing her whole parasitic family - Mom needs to pay for hoopty repairs, sister needs to buy prezzies for her kiddies -  with promises to share with him the untold wealth of their stockpile of food stamps. 😡

He, who lives on SSI,  says the slag came to his trailer to teach him how to send her money by Cashapp, something he was willing to do. Of course he handed over his debit card to her, and he says he noticed the card was gone the next day, after purchases were made on it. The skank denies stealing it.

The hag said she was offended when he "came on" to her and made sexual comments. P looked to be in his late 80s or early 90s and not exactly vigorous. How much could he have coerced her? Oh, but he harboured pimps and hookers in his trailer. So? Doesn't mean you don't need to pay him back, you nasty, lowlife POS.

Yes, she signed an I.O.U. but there was no amount on it and he filled in 395$ later on, even though the amount is in the same handwriting as the other things the grifter wrote.

I despair at the number of individuals just like Def, of a type we see all the damned time on court shows who are sucking up valuable oxygen and taking up space and resources that decent humans could use.

395$ for Grandpa. That he appeared to have all his marbles makes his actions seem even worse. He quotes famous poets in the hall, I think, something about women who "lie and lie and lie"? I cut out there.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Note that the defendant in case one, the dog sitter, called Judge Milan "ma'am" and JM did not comment or reprimand her in any way.  Others, read this as males, do the same thing and she comes down on them hard.  Why the disparity? 

Hated every litigant yesterday. 

Edited by Bazinga
  • Like 4

Glad I missed today.   I'm tired of the pet cases too.  I'm actually ok with pets being treated as property under the law if it means you can restrict their sale and ownership.  You should have to prove you can care for and provide a decent home for these animals before you're allowed to have one.  That would eliminate 99% of these cases since most of these litigants are barely able to wipe their own asses.  

I had a rerun of the season premiere yesterday with the "Jesus Christ" dog sitter who didn't think leaving a dog unattended in a second floor apartment with the window open meant she killed him.  JFC indeed. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Paperclips said:

The Defendant today just said she rents to Human Traffickers. and JM let it go!!  Tell me I heard that wrong.

Don't take this as gospel, but I believe she meant she rents to victims of human trafficking? How these victims end up in what sounds like some chaotic nest, I have no idea. I also have no idea if that's what she really meant or if she doesn't know what that means or... I really have no idea. 🤔

P: "I have anemic." I wonder if she's related to the plaintiff who "has claustrophobic". She was supposed to "change" and feed def's grandparents in return for a rent reduction, but apparently couldn't drag her big butt out of bed before 9 or 10 a.m. so D fired her.  Strange, since P mentioned "numerous of times" that she works 2 jobs! Seven days a week! Even stranger is D says P is always homeless and unstable. The Def whose business is running this place makes and keeps no records, receipts, or written agreements of any kind.

How does someone who is always homeless - even while working every waking hour of every day - manage to deck herself out in all that bling and an expensive weave? JM noted that and pointedly addressed her as "Ms. QUEEN".  She says she "lost" her last home, for reasons we never heard. If someone is always losing her homes we need to know why, JM.

Then we had the incredibly boring "PS5" case. P gets tasered, probably for good reason. I skimmed most of it. All this over a used PS5, PS5, PS5 in a garbage bag.

"Let's hear your thoughts on that, Harvey." No. Let's not.  I found my "Off" button immediately

• Love 2

I caught a little of both cases.    I can't believe the one litigant had the shirt with sequined "Queen" on it.   Angela Hunter kindly corrected me, the 'sequins' were actually a necklace.   How tacky.  

I really hoped that the defendant in the car towing/PS5 case would have a video of plaintiff getting tazed.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Note that the defendant in case one, the dog sitter, called Judge Milan "ma'am" and JM did not comment or reprimand her in any way.  Others, read this as males, do the same thing and she comes down on them hard.  Why the disparity? 

Hated every litigant yesterday. 

In a similar way I was surprised today that JM let the PS5 trash bag guy keep his meaty paw over his mouth through much of the procedures.  

I wouldn’t have allowed that.  To me it isn’t much better than gum chewing.  

Add me to those wanting to see him tased. I actually saw a guy get tased in the courthouse.  Long story really short - when the guard tells you to stop, you stop. 

3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I can't believe the one litigant had the shirt with sequined "Queen" on it.   

That was actually a big thick necklace, like a dog's choke chain with cubic zirconias on it. The HUGE word "Queen" was stuck under her shirt, so during the case she pulled it out for JM to admire.

I was surprised today that JM let the PS5 trash bag guy keep his meaty paw over his mouth through much of the procedures.  

How annoying was that? I too was waiting for JM to tell him to stop covering his big mouth when speaking.

Add me to those wanting to see him tased.

A real shame the camera wasn't working at that car jail.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

The highly aggressive P with a bad attitude is suing her "cordial" online hookup for all the money she showered on him.

"We weren't in a relationship", she insists. They were just fucking for 90 days "consecutively". I wondered where her 6-year-old was while all these non-stop whoopies were going on.

I do apologize for the vulgarity, but oversexed and vulgar litigants bring out the worst in me lately. Def, who had a hard time articulating anything states that he's "an alpha male" which surprised me since I never thought alpha males would take so much money from women they hardly know,(other than biblically that is) right down to having her pay for his "trash pump", whatever that is. JM decides everything she gave him were gifts and she get nada. Next!

Then we had the Hollywood absentee landlord with another pricey but hideous Mr. Ed smile, suing the former tenant of his and Mommy's for making a mess in the house, including ripping up some thin, cheap vinyl-looking flooring with his sofa. Seriously, the stuff looked like contact paper. "I wasn't tap-dancing on the sofa", snarks def as though that was the only way to rip the floor up.

He leaves what looks like hundreds of pounds of garbage on the deck, broke the blinds, a door handle and a toilet seat(?) but plays the victim. He also left beer and rotting bacon in the fridge. That surprised me, considering the price these days of beer and bacon. Maybe Levin got in another "Stinky!"? P's mommy, who lived downstairs was "mean to me" and called him "fat and stupid". By the time this was over I agreed with mommy.

Def took pics when he moved in which showed the problems in the place and JM wants to know why D didn't keep the pics since he's claiming the door handle was missing then and there was no toilet seat. He says they're all gone because he's "technically inept". Yeah, I am too but even I know that pics stay on your phone unless you delete them. He keeps making "Not my fault" excuses but he signed a move-in checklist which said nothing about blinds, door handle or missing toilet seat.

P and his Momma have rented this place out for 20 years but neither had a clue about the time limit to inform tenants in writing why the deposit is being kept. P gives another huge Mr. Ed grin about that as though his ignorance is cute. JM says that since P didn't know he needed to send the itemized list (he says 30 days was not long enough to get estimates which is a big lie since he had no idea about the 30 days) he owes double the sec. - 1500$ -  to Def. However, the damage D did far exceeds even that amount so P gets back 1500$ or so of the over 3000$ he wanted. He grins hugely.

I like that the judges are discussing cases and law again as they talk about how difficult it is to make a judgment when you have lying liars in front of you telling diametrically opposed tales. Okay, they didn't say "lying liars" but they must think it.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I’m back and based on a quick skim of the thread, looks like I came at a good time. Both yesterday and today had good cases(read as - no animal cases to make me ragey and hate humanity 😉). More like this, Show, please and thank you! 

Holy hell, Judge John knows Cannibal Corpse. Maybe he’s not as boring as I’ve thought 😂

Off to re-read the thread to see if there is anything worth watching or if I should just delete everything. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Brace your selves, a dead cat case. I hated the smirking asshole cat killing defendant. Plaintiff asked a co-worker to take care of his cat while the plaintiff was out of the country, paid him $500 and specifically told him to only feed the cat with the special food that the plaintiff provided. Plaintiff returns and picks up act, notices that the cat is lethargic but figures it is just from being away from his home for a while, comes home from work the next day and the cat is dead. Defendant ignored the plaintiff's explicit instructions about feeding the cat, fed the cat some (probably old and outdated) vegan cat food that he had on hand. Assuming that the cat was healthy when the plaintiff left town, I think it is more likely than not that the defendant's actions caused the death - maybe bad food (some nutrients deteriorate over time), maybe cat hated the vegan stuff and starved himself, who knows? The defendant kept saying that he wasn't hired, he was just doing a favor so no big deal the cat is dead. In fact, in the hallterview, he explicitly said that it was just a cat, they are in New York so "there are cats everywhere, go get another one" (that is as exact a quote as I can recall from just ten minutes ago). JM decides the case based on legal issues, the plaintiff gets his $500 back since the defendant did not do the job he was paid for, nothing else because without an autopsy on the cat, she can't be sure that the defendant's actions directly caused the death. For small claims court (and even more so for pretend courts), the requirement is not beyond a reasonable doubt, it is "more likely than not" which to me was met here. Did I mention that I hated the smirking callous defendant?

• Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 4

First case was the kind I love - a dumbass lawyer, this one with a pretty bad wig.

Mr. Carafino, P, was extremely annoying with his bragging about being such a expert on art and antiques. He met Def so-called lawyer when the latter engaged him to sell some crap for him. I took it as (maybe wrong) that P buys junk from people and peddles it on eBay or FB. For someone with such refined sensibilities his constant, "like, like" loud, dopey raving was pretty funny.

Fugazi lawyer, Mr. Rimer, doesn't believe in written contracts or retainers. He's been practicing for 30 years yet was unable to write a letter consisting of a few paragraphs even after 4 or so MONTHS.  He was going to, for sure! Someday. Just be patient.

JM skewers him for his incompetence and for having the unmitigated gall to countersue P for harassing him by asking for the 500$ back. It seems suing for harrassment is ineligible in civil court where Def lives. I guess he didn't know that so JM informed him. On top of everything else, he's a liar who said he wrote the letter, but "it never got sent". An unsent letter (that didn't exist) is not very helpful. 😄

Personally, if I were looking for a lawyer and found one who was in a "desperate situation" I might hesitate before engaging him. He was moving! (for 4 months!) Because of this never-ending move and lack of an office he had no time for this letter even though he was paid 500$ to do it. It seems he was spanked by the bar one other time as well for taking money and doing nothing to earn it.

500$ back to P.

Doug in the hall rips def a new one: "You just got leveled by the judge in there" and "She really let you have it."

Then we're back to dead animals and once again I am out. Oh, well. One out of two isn't bad.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

How would you like to have the doughy, uncouth, foul mouthed plaintiff for a neighbor?

And the lawyer defendant has something else entirely going on.  His excuses for dereliction of duty are weak at best.   I know it’s not always feasible but he really should take a leave of absence and get his ducks in a row. 

And while he’s at it…he needs to find a wig master.  

And Doug?  Perfection. 

27 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

How would you like to have the doughy, uncouth, foul mouthed plaintiff for a neighbor?

Yeah, I forgot JM had to finally admonish him to stop cursing while speaking to her, although he seemed to insinuate that's just part of his passionate character and his charm. His lack of couth (and vocabulary) was rather surprising for an appraiser and connoisseur of the finer things in life.  She should have slapped the blobby Motor Mouth down the first time.

Who would be first on the "Do not hire!" list - a jailbird contractor with a substance abuse problem, a "desperate" lawyer (what was he using for his move - an ox cart?) , or a homeless "rill-a-tor"?

• LOL 3

I just couldn't with the first case, with the "I gave her a kidney and she's suing me for 850$" and the P with a wig - The Platinum Shirley Temple -  the likes of which we haven't seen in many a year and who was really hoping she'd get a reality show out of this. Ugh.

"Who gonna watch 5 kids?"

"They dad."

Next case was typical pathetic woman showering money on an overstuffed, mealy-mouthed, fugly, dating site grifter. Oh, I mean on a fine, upstanding gentleman who is sadly a broken-hearted widower.

I watched this because JM really delved into the WHY of this. Def Miguel "lost" his wife and his cousin informed him that Tinder is not just for finding a rutting partner (or an ATM), but that he could find a lovely friend there to ease his lonliness. IMO, cousin actually told Miguel, "Hey, cuz, ever watch TPC? There's a ton of desperate dumb bitches who will pay you anything for a few booty calls!" Miguel thought that sounded promising and found the ditzy, hungry, fool P, who indeed would pay anything.

After a few weeks of "dating" (boinking) Def (who says they were just buddies) asks if P would mind paying his mortgage the next month? Why sure, she'll do that, and sends him 1600-odd$.

A week or so later, he inquires if she would be so kind as to "borrow" him another 1K. Absolutely. JM corrects that to "loan". I guess they're from MN?

JM really wants to know why P would do this? We get the usual nonsense, that she's a very trusting person, you know. JM informs her she's a fool. Yes, and a desperate fool.

After that, the sought-after hunk Miguel decides she wants more than he's willing to give, blocks her on all toxic social media and when she phones he says he's found a new love of his life. I believe he had this other dumbbitch all along and they got the goofy sadsack P to pay their mortgage. The last straw for Miguel is when P comes charging over to his domain, demanding money. Can't expect him to put up with that. It was all gifts from his new pal!

JM and Douglas agree that no one, not even dear friends of theirs have ever insisted on paying their mortgages. Same here.

Miguel was really strugging in his gated community. He only has a Mercedes and a race car! He needed P to pay his bills!

Unfortunately JM decides to give P back all the money she gave to the Man of Her Dreams, some 2100$. She does stick it to P once more, by telling Romeo that most women would be too humiliated at being so "stupid" to sue for the money, but since P, while tragically stupid, is not one of those women she gets it all back.

Slimeball tells Doug in the Hall he has NO problem paying P back. Doug laughs in his face and wants to know if that's the case, why did she have to drag him to court? Miguel is a piece of shit but pieces of shit like him could not thrive without the cooperation of sad, sad women like P.

P tells Doug she may have actually learned something. He's relieved to hear that but sounds very doubtful. I hear you, Doug.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

JM must have thought she was Dr. Phil today. First case I think the sisters wanted to be on TV. Second case he wanted the show to pay her. JM even loved giving all of them her wise advice. Lol

• LOL 3
8 minutes ago, rcc said:

JM must have thought she was Dr. Phil today.

She counselled in the first case? Now I'm doubly glad I skipped it.

I did unfortunately catch Levin saying, "She gave a kidney but got no beans" or some foolish crap like that.

Levin, please tell us the secret to having such a gargantuan ego and self-regard that they allow you to continue proudly shoving your mug into the camera?

I mean... wtf... holy shit! 😵😱

levin_162929.jpg

• Wink 1
1 minute ago, AngelaHunter said:

She counselled in the first case? Now I'm doubly glad I skipped it.

I did unfortunately catch Levin saying, "She gave a kidney but got no beans" or some foolish crap like that.

Levin, please tell us the secret to having such a gargantuan ego and self-regard that they allow you to continue proudly shoving your mug into the camera?

I mean... wtf... holy shit! 😵😱

levin_162929.jpg

JM even talked about her daughters in the first case. Lol

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, rcc said:

Skipping this was the best decision I made all week!!! 🤗

Did she inform these litigants that if one of her brilliant, beautiful, talented girls gave one of the others a kidney that the recipient would never dream of suing the donor for some hotel bills? Never mind. I don't really want to know!

• LOL 3
36 minutes ago, rcc said:

Of course she did!  

I only got to see the second case. My husband and I were at the attorney’s office crafting our wills.   Depressing actually.  Life support, comas, nursing homes, proxies, power of attorney….Everybody Sing!!

Anyway, the plaintiff was some piece of work.  Those of us watching the contestants on these court shows know how many people are like her. No self esteem, no self confidence.  Often they think their worth is based on which man is in their bed (I’m also talking to you loser plaintiff who bedded the idiot that didn’t  know how to wipe his ass). 

I see it so many times but I am still surprised at the number of people who air their dirty laundry on tv for a great number of people to see.  No shame, no embarrassment.   Heh, no hope.

Have a great weekend people. 

15 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

Anyway, the plaintiff was some piece of work.  Those of us watching the contestants on these court shows know how many people are like her. No self esteem, no self confidence.  

I've got a book for all the desperate women we see on this show (if they can get off social media long enough to read it), who will endure anything right down to physical abuse, in order to feel like someone wants them because being left on the shelf is a fate worse than black eyes and an empty bank account:

why do i think i'm nothing without a man - Google Search.png

• Applause 3

In the case about the two sisters, one of whom gave a kidney to the other, I couldn't even follow what they were saying as they were talking over each other so much.  JM must have had a "soft spot" for them as she let them get away with even over talking her.  I had to fast-forward as I couldn't take the over talking.  Second case?  I think JM should not have given all of the money back to plaintiff-if someone is willing to give money to someone they hardly know, then so be it.  It sounded a lot like "gifts" to me, but defendant seemed to admit at least one was a loan so there you go.  What happened to dignity and self-respect?  Way too many litigants who barely meet someone and then is throwing money at them.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

Way too many litigants women who are desperate for any warm body who barely meet someone a CL/Tinder/POF slimy, grifting losers and then is throwing money at them.

Courtship for the modern age!

"If I give enough money to this creep I've known a few weeks, or buy him enough toys/cars/TVs/pay his mortgage/rent/child support/bail surely he'll fall deeply in love with me, buy me a 5K engagement ring (which I will finance), we'll have a big Royal wedding with 20 bridesmaids (I'll put down all the deposits) and gold-sprayed empty wine bottles on each table and we'll live happily ever after!"

I think I finally figured it out.

• LOL 3

Don't know why I watched this, but anyway:

P, laden with fake hair, nails, eyelashes and is a SSMOTHREE, is suing her good buddy, the gooch-eyed, incoherent idiot with the jacked grill for her 400$ headphones. They knew each other in high school, were friends there and "this, that, and the third", according to P.

She says they never had sex. In a long, convoluted, and nearly incomprehensible monologue D implies that they did, I think. He wanted to borrow her "Beats" headphones, kept asking and "this, that, and the third" until she agreed." She informed him they were expensive, to be careful with them and this, that, and the third, but when she wants them back he informs her they just fell off his empty head, dropped from an eighth story window or balcony and were smashed.

Def, who actually seems brain-damaged says, "I work for the Board of Education". As what?? I wouldn't trust him to slap powdered mashed potatoes on to trays in the cafeteria.  He appears to be functionally illiterate, although these days I guess he could be a teacher. It seems P works there too(?) yet texxes things like "we was".

He starts talking to JM with a "How ya doin'?" and then calls her Miss. She corrects that, so he starts again with "Miss Judge". That's a no-go, so he changes it to "Hey, Judge" and gets another minor slap. He's not a quick learner. Funny how it's okay for Levin to write that as a salutation in his "Hey, Judges" nonsense. Oh, well.

All those reprimands aren't enough to get the message through the thick bone of his skull, so the grinning clown tries addressing JM as "Mama". JM tells him she's not his mama, but tolerates all this much better than she did a decent, respectful litigant who called her "Ma'm" and got ripped a new one. I have no idea why.

Reams of horrific huge texxes fill my screen ( I thought my TV was having a breakdown) after D refuses to pay for the "old, broken" headphones, with P asking D if he wants to "take this to the street" - classy! -  and him giving her multiple replies containing, "Fuck you" and this, that, and the third. I guess the Board of Education is not particular.

P gets her 400$. Next case: I saw the litigants and the word "dog" and this, that and the third, so cut out there.

The judges discuss their upcoming Thanksgiving trip to visit John's relatives in Buffalo. I assume this conversation was taped before Buffalo got buried in 3+ feet of snow. ❄️🥶

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Don't know why I watched this, but anyway:

P, laden with fake hair, nails, eyelashes and is a SSMOTHREE, is suing her good buddy, the gooch-eyed, incoherent idiot with the jacked grill for her 400$ headphones. They knew each other in high school, were friends there and "this, that, and the third", according to P.

She says they never had sex. In a long, convoluted, and nearly incomprehensible monologue D implies that they did, I think. He wanted to borrow her "Beats" headphones, kept asking and "this, that, and the third" until she agreed." She informed him they were expensive, to be careful with them and this, that, and the third, but when she wants them back he informs her they just fell off his empty head, dropped from an eighth story window or balcony and were smashed.

Def, who actually seems brain-damaged says, "I work for the Board of Education". As what?? I wouldn't trust him to slap powdered mashed potatoes on to trays in the cafeteria.  He appears to be functionally illiterate, although these days I guess he could be a teacher. It seems P works there too(?) yet texxes things like "we was".

He starts talking to JM with a "How ya doin'?" and then calls her Miss. She corrects that, so he starts again with "Miss Judge". That's a no-go, so he changes it to "Hey, Judge" and gets another minor slap. He's not a quick learner. Funny how it's okay for Levin to write that as a salutation in his "Hey, Judges" nonsense. Oh, well.

All those reprimands aren't enough to get the message through the thick bone of his skull, so the grinning clown tries addressing JM as "Mama". JM tells him she's not his mama, but tolerates all this much better than she did a decent, respectful litigant who called her "Ma'm" and got ripped a new one. I have no idea why.

Reams of horrific huge texxes fill my screen ( I thought my TV was having a breakdown) after D refuses to pay for the "old, broken" headphones, with P asking D if he wants to "take this to the street" - classy! -  and him giving her multiple replies containing, "Fuck you" and this, that, and the third. I guess the Board of Education is not particular.

P gets her 400$. Next case: I saw the litigants and the word "dog" and this, that and the third, so cut out there.

The judges discuss their upcoming Thanksgiving trip to visit John's relatives in Buffalo. I assume this conversation was taped before Buffalo got buried in 3+ feet of snow. ❄️🥶

I imagine that'll depend if they have tickets to the Bills home game against the Lions on Thanksgiving.

I just viewed the case of the cat-killing douchebag who is claiming the plaintiff is bad-mouthing him as a cat killer.  Puhleeze dirtbag - I imagine the craptastic attitude you express about the cat and how his instructions were not nearly as important as you getting rid of old catfood hasn't been lost on everyone you know, since you had no problem coming across as Wendell the WalkingTurd on national TV.  

Edited by Carolina Girl
Proof reading is your pal!
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

While watching today's cases, I paid attention to see one of the stupid questions that a viewer sent to the judges to discuss between cases:  "If I slip and fall while answering a call from one of those robocall/telemarketer companies, can I sue, especially if the injury leads to medical care or hospital visit?".   

I was lucky I was sitting down while reading this absolute asinine question, because I couldn't comprehend the level of foolishness that generated it.   Then, I waited to see if it was possible that some lawyer had found a way to try such a suit.   Thankfully, the judges said there is no way to sue for this - it would be looked at as personal negligence.  Whew.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Not much of interest yesterday, except the slack-jawed P, suing the smirking, lying slumlord was slowly chomping gum for the whole case made my eyes pop with her horror-movie, 4" long fake talons that were green and yellow. She says she works, but how on earth could one do the simplest of tasks with those things?

Then the usual tiger-momma suing dressmaker over her large, 18-year-old daughter's red-sequined, low-cut "Jessica Rabbit" prom dress. Amazing how these moms go absolutely off the rails over high-school dance dresses.

It was alllll about the "train" (the train the train the train) which def says he had cut off per momma's instructions.

Mom also rants about what a mess def's work place is, with material piled everywhere! I can't sew a button on but have been to a couple of dressmakers, where piles of fabric are the NORM. Idiot. Yes, I'm always appalled when I go to get my taxes done and the office has stacks of file folders and tax forms everywhere!

On and on it goes, until JM ascertains that P actually didn't and still doesn't know what a "train" is and she is forced to admit that. Boy, did she look silly.

Daughter models the dress for JM. The zipper doesn't go up all the way. Daughter tried on the dress at the Def's place, saw that, but didn't say anything and just took it home and cried to Mommy. JM talks about her own darling girls and their trials and tribulations, blah blah and talks to this one as though she's 12.

The hem was crooked. Def tells momma to bring it back and he'll fix it, but she refuses and just goes out and buys a dress for her baby. Now she wants the money she paid Def, plus wants him to pay for the new dress. In your dreams, mom! Zippo.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4