Type keyword(s) to search

The People's Court - General Discussion

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

Thankfully I was still on mute when the words penis and boobs came blasting in my office.

Too late. They probably already heard about the "increasingly phallic" sweaters. No one loves absurdity more than I but even so, there's a limit.

Society is in trouble folks.  Real trouble.

It's been in trouble for a long time. Virulent so-called "social media" is hastening the demise of civilization at breakneck speed.

5 hours ago, Bookworm13 said:

The car case was just stupid. Who the fuck buys a $37k car and doesn’t get a receipt/bill of sale?

I'm sure the deal was sealed with a manly handshake and trust which sadly disappoint so many of our plaintiffs.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Paperclips said:

What is with this show and dead animals??

Ugh. Revolting, just like these two litigants.  I didn't believe a word from either of them, even though the mealy-mouthed Def informed JM TWICE that he's a Seventh Day Adventist which means he's incapable of being other than an honest,  good neighbour who preaches love and understanding, I guess? It's so funny when people trot out their religions, church-going,  and crosses, while lying all the while.

OH, wait - there was one thing I believed but only because we actually saw it and that is that the P has a deep pool of raw sewage in her yard and it didn't seem to bother her or hers much.  Awful, awful people.

Next: I again wondered - is it really worth it to buy and sell on FB and CL then end up being relentlessly harrassed, threatened and/or dragged into court? P wants the 375$ he paid for a used washer returned because it stopped working, since Def never stated she had a "No refunds" or an "as is" policy and wants the same aftercare he'd get from Samsung or Whirlpool. He says to Doug that he watches this show all the time. Strange with all that watching he never absorbed that the sale of old, used items is "AS IS" unless otherwise stated. 

For another 100-odd dollars he could have bought a brand-new washer with a warranty and everything! That's what I did when my 26-year-old washer conked out. Of course, I guess he thought he was getting a steal with this washer that was 800$ when new, kind of like litigants think it gives them status when they buy a 25-year-old Mercedes and find to their horror it's not in show-room condition. Stop whining and get the old thing fixed.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Ugh. Revolting, just like these two litigants.  I didn't believe a word from either of them, even though the mealy-mouthed Def informed JM TWICE that he's a Seventh Day Adventist which means he's incapable of being other than an honest,  good neighbour who preaches love and understanding, I guess? It's so funny when people trot out their religions, church-going,  and crosses, while lying all the while.

OH, wait - there was one thing I believed but only because we actually saw it and that is that the P has a deep pool of raw sewage in her yard and it didn't seem to bother her or hers much.  Awful, awful people.

Next: I again wondered - is it really worth it to buy and sell on FB and CL then end up being relentlessly harrassed, threatened and/or dragged into court? P wants the 375$ he paid for a used washer returned because it stopped working, since Def never stated she had a "No refunds" or an "as is" policy and wants the same aftercare he'd get from Samsung or Whirlpool. He says to Doug that he watches this show all the time. Strange with all that watching he never absorbed that the sale of old, used items is "AS IS" unless otherwise stated. 

For another 100-odd dollars he could have bought a brand-new washer with a warranty and everything! That's what I did when my 26-year-old washer conked out. Of course, I guess he thought he was getting a steal with this washer that was 800$ when new, kind of like litigants think it gives them status when they buy a 25-year-old Mercedes and find to their horror it's not in show-room condition. Stop whining and get the old thing fixed.

Instead of paying $10,000 for a fence as a renter why not fix the sewage problem instead and deduct from the rent. Priorities!

• Love 4

What did the loathsome defendant call the plaintiff's grandchildren…something and lethargic?

Odd choice of adjectives.

And because I’m one to comment on surrounds did anyone else think the plaintiff and defendant lived in or close to Slab City?  All that was missing were roaming coyotes.

If I never had to listen to an animal case again, I wouldn’t complain. Alive or dead, all these types of cases do is make me feel sorry for the animals and hate the people who have no business owning pets. Def was a trip and I’m not sure why he tried to act like he was any better than the plaintiff. And if I can be petty, I’m so fucking sick of everyone blaming their bad behavior on cancer. If they really had/have it and aren’t just making shit up, that’s awful and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, but it’s not an excuse to behave like you’re above everyone else. 

1 hour ago, rcc said:

Instead of paying $10,000 for a fence as a renter why not fix the sewage problem instead and deduct from the rent. Priorities!

I must’ve missed something here while rolling my eyes at both the plaintiff and def, but why did she pay for the fence herself rather than have the homeowner do something. That just seems like a large project for a renter to do. 

17 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

What did the loathsome defendant call the plaintiff's grandchildren…something and lethargic?

Odd choice of adjectives.

And because I’m one to comment on surrounds did anyone else think the plaintiff and defendant lived in or close to Slab City?  All that was missing were roaming coyotes.

Overweight, lazy, and lethargic

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Bookworm13 said:

And if I can be petty, I’m so fucking sick of everyone blaming their bad behavior on cancer

They throw out everything and hope something will stick. "That's the kind of wonderful/sympathetic/helpful/generous person I am".. "I go to church 10 times a week"... "I'm a Christian/Good Samaritan/trusting person/I never lie"... blah blah. 🤢

Both of them were lying, smarmy creeps who probably did everything they were being accused of and neither deserved anything. No way do I believe P paid 10K for any fence (was it shot through with gold threads?). The person who owns the home probably had it installed.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, patty1h said:

No show for me today

You didn't miss anything except the puzzling information that a grandma is affronted by the kids and grandkids getting sprayed with water but not about them playing in a yard that contains an open cesspool.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Oh boy, there is A LOT to unpack with case 1 today. All I’ll say for now is where’s Jerry Springer when you need him? 

Case 2, I was so distracted by plaintiff’s 50 necklaces I couldn’t focus on anything she said. And I really don’t give a shit about car stereo systems, so I zoned out for a lot of it. 

Douglas still looks like a hologram to me when the cases are actually in the courtroom(almost like he’s superimposed on the background), but when he was speaking to the plaintiff after case 2, he looked normal. I know it’s just angles, but it seriously throws me off. 

• Love 4

Case one looked like a casting call for The Hills Have Eyes.  All I kept thinking was that Judge Judy would have spent three minutes (four tops) with that group.  And the gum became more noticeable as the case wore on.

I was also annoyed by the amount of “okays” in one case.  I had twenty minutes to scarf down lunch and let’s just say that wasn’t the case to watch while doing it.  

I didn’t see case two.  Something is telling me I didn’t miss a thing.

50 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

All I kept thinking was that Judge Judy would have spent three minutes (four tops) with that group.

Da fuq? When did JM stop telling litigants to spit out the gum they are vigorously chomping right in her face? Ignorant buffalo.

The rehearsed opening monolgue, unknown daddy, EBT, SSI, welfare, we didn't never get no food stamps. Uh - no.

Then we got Iggy Pop who had some ancient truck that the scrap yard would pay 694$ to P and an old car tricked out with sound system and the ancient truck swapped for the tricking out, a "discrepancy" with a roommate who downed sleeping pills and booze, and ... no.  FUCK, no.

I was so disgusted I actually watched Pawn Stars instead.

That WAS Iggy Pop on hard times, right? Not my generation so I've only seen him casually.

iggypopb.jpg

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, AngelaHunter said:

Da fuq? When did JM stop telling litigants to spit out the gum they are vigorously chomping right in her face? Ignorant buffalo.

The rehearsed opening monolgue, unknown daddy, EBT, SSI, welfare, we didn't never get no food stamps. Uh - no.

Don’t forget the fact that Archie was artistic not autistic and the fact the plaintiff kept contradicting herself - “Archie has never been in a shelter, he just went there 2 months ago”.  🤦‍♀️

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Bookworm13 said:

Don’t forget the fact that Archie was artistic not autistic and the fact the plaintiff kept contradicting herself - “Archie has never been in a shelter, he just went there 2 months ago”.  🤦‍♀️

So far my prediction that this will be a season chock full of autistic (or artistic if you please) contestants is holding true to form.

Yay me 

1 hour ago, Bookworm13 said:

“Archie has never been in a shelter, he just went there 2 months ago”.

Or 9 months, or...? Poor austistic (artistic? I wasn't paying attention) Archie is a regular cash cow for "No-good" auntie and the grammy who appeared out of the woodwork when Archie somehow found his way to her door with his SSI as a kind of dowry or passport.

As for Iggy's case: I love how litigants downplay things so that drug overdoses, violent fights, incarcerations, and crashing a car when you have no insurance become mere "discrepancies" which makes zero sense but I guess they think it sounds good.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Or 9 months, or...? Poor austistic (artistic? I wasn't paying attention) Archie is a regular cash cow for "No-good" auntie and the grammy who appeared out of the woodwork when Archie somehow found his way to her door with his SSI as a kind of dowry or passport.

As for Iggy's case: I love how litigants downplay things so that drug overdoses, violent fights, incarcerations, and crashing a car when you have no insurance become mere "discrepancies" which makes zero sense but I guess they think it sounds good.

6 years was thrown around too, so who really knows. He is autistic, but the Aunt kept pronouncing it as artistic. JM even clarified at one point, but P never changed her pronunciation. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

… when Archie somehow found his way to her door with his SSI as a kind of dowry or passport

Now this is funny.  I couldn’t come up with this line if you gave me several months.

Also wanted to add that to me Archie was the only one in that family who made any sense.  I think the elders of that group like to keep Archie quiet so they can steal his money.  It was good that JM treated him with respect.  He has trouble processing but he’s not an idiot.

And how was the plaintiff's witness related to her?  He didn’t look like he came with a full bag of marbles either.

2 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

And how was the plaintiff's witness related to her?  He didn’t look like he came with a full bag of marbles either.

Did we hear from him? I bailed before that happened.

2 hours ago, Bookworm13 said:

He is autistic, but the Aunt kept pronouncing it as artistic. JM even clarified at one point, but P never changed her pronunciation. 

Maybe the big wad of gum she was chomping hindered her speech? Or maybe she's just an ignorant heffalump who doesn't know much that's not related to getting free money.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Then we got Iggy Pop who had some ancient truck that the scrap yard would pay 694$ to P and an old car tricked out with sound system and the ancient truck swapped for the tricking out, a "discrepancy" with a roommate who downed sleeping pills and booze, and ... no.  FUCK, no.

I was so disgusted I actually watched Pawn Stars instead.

That WAS Iggy Pop on hard times, right? Not my generation so I've only seen him casually.

iggypopb.jpg

I looked her up and came across her Instagram.  She has an autistic son!  I don’t know if they mentioned that because I stopped paying attention.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I shut it down as soon as I heard the sentence he took his clothes off and I saw smeared fecal matter on the bedsheets. 

I’m out.

17 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

I shut it down as soon as I heard the sentence he took his clothes off and I saw smeared fecal matter on the bedsheets. 

I’m out.

I can only imagine what Judge Judy would have done hearing that. This show is in the gutter.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

I’m out.

Why? Haven't you ever been so desperate for some nookie with a stranger that you would drive for 3 hrs and sit in the No-Tell Motel parking lot for 1 hour, all horny and eager? How romantic is that?  Don't tell me after that when your highly-anticipated, drunken booty call shows up you couldn't overlook a few poopies on the sheets. Let's get it on, baby. 🤢

Really, couldn't she get laid closer to home?

"We was"... "She DEFACED me (I didn't see any graffiti on him)".... "I'm a teacher". I have nothing to add to that.

I keep thinking we've seen the most sordid garbage and marginal scumbags imaginable outside of a Steve Wilkos show, and I'm always proven dead wrong.

Both of them looked drunk, high, and hung-over all at once. DISGUSTING. The only saving grace is that we didn't have to see the revolting pics of their genitals - calling cards for the New Age - these lovebirds exchanged.

I had a lovely day serving lunch to friends in my sunny dining room and then I made the mistake of watching these foul dregs of society. Levin got so excited about this he couldn't STFU and I had to mute and FF longer than usual.

I would pay at least 75 cents to know what JM had to say about this shit-stained Romeo and degenerate Juliet after this case.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Why? Haven't you ever been so desperate for some nookie with a stranger that you would drive for 3 hrs and sit in the No-Tell Motel parking lot for 1 hour, all horny and eager? How romantic is that?  Don't tell me after that when your highly-anticipated, drunken booty call shows up you couldn't overlook a few poopies on the sheets. Let's get it on, baby. 🤢

Really, couldn't she get laid closer to home?

I won’t get into too many specifics but I know of a few women who do exactly this.  “It’s just sex.  Do you want me to bring him to my house with my kid there?  I’m still young, I should have some fun too.”    

"We was"... "She DEFACED me (I didn't see any graffiti on him)".... "I'm a teacher". I have nothing to add to that.

There isn't a question in my mind that he’s a teacher. Not a one.  JM should have checked his phone for other pictures.

Both of them looked drunk, high, and hung-over all at once. DISGUSTING. The only saving grace is that we didn't have to see the revolting pics of their genitals - calling cards for the New Age - these lovebirds exchanged.

She strongly resembled (either on purpose or accident) that vile, murdering Lori Daybell creature A4D76801-72BD-4E12-BA9D-2107188313B7.thumb.jpeg.35bf3d184a45f762ec6e4173ccd5a3f8.jpeg

I had a lovely day serving lunch to friends in my sunny dining room and then I made the mistake of watching these foul dregs of society. Levin got so excited about this he couldn't STFU and I had to mute and FF longer than usual.

What a great way to spend a sunny fall afternoon enjoying friends and lunch. If I had known I would have called you and said whatever you do, please do not look at the trash that’s passing for entertainment on todays cases. 

I would pay at least 75 cents to know what JM had to say about this shit-stained Romeo and degenerate Juliet after this case.

She probably would have thrown them out. And rightfully so.

I am assuming that the great legal minds did not discuss this case around the Algonquin Round Table, right?  Don’t tell me, a viewer sent in a question asking what will the intellects be giving out for treats this Halloween.

Oh well, it’s a beautiful day here in Massachusetts so I’m really going to make the most of it.  Here’s hoping you all have a great weekend.

On 10/21/2022 at 8:17 AM, PsychoKlown said:

He was her boyfriend and apparently didn’t get the memo of what to say since he contradicted her story too. Ahh, to be in the car on that drive home 😆

16 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Probably that she isn’t getting paid enough for this and wondering if the memory-eraser things from Men In Black are real so she can forget ever having seen their tit/dick pics. 

I’m really starting to regret that this is what I watch while eating lunch. I take back what I said earlier, after this week, I’d welcome more dumb “Covid cancelled my wedding/birthday/graduation and I want my money back even if the contract says no refunds” cases. Are any of the other court shows worth watching? I can only handle JJ in small doses(and she’s on like 6x/day it seems), but it feels like there is one on all day here on some channel. 

I’m no prude, but if I were the plaintiff, I would’ve just eaten the cost of the motel rather than going on national tv to talk about how I drove 3 hours to hook-up with some random dude I met a week ago on FB, who as a grown-ass man, apparently doesn’t know how to wipe or shower. And if you’re going to court and know you’re going to show the judge texts, maybe delete the dick/tit pics first, so someone who has zero interest in seeing that isn’t subjected to it. Nobody comes out looking good in this case, but I guarantee, both will find new victims partners 🤮

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I’m really starting to regret that this is what I watch while eating lunch.

I watch while eating dinner. That used to be fine, but more and more I'm regretting doing this.  I know Levin loves to root around in the down and dirty (he actually got in yet another "Stinky!" with the raw sewage pond case the other day) but I do not.

Probably that she isn’t getting paid enough for this and wondering if the memory-eraser things from Men In Black are real

I could use a neuralyzer myself.

I’m no prude, but if I were the plaintiff, I would’ve just eaten the cost of the motel rather than going on national tv to talk about how I drove 3 hours to hook-up with some random dude I met a week ago on FB

For sure I'm no prude either, but I am always amazed at people willing to come here and share their most shameful acts with the entire nation, and usually for very small sums. She doesn't care(!!) that every person around her - friends, collegues, neighbours, relatives - knows she hot-footed it 3 hours away to rut in a cheap motel with her drunk shit-smeared stud, and all for 400$. It can't get much more sordid, can it? I would have eaten the loss even if it was 4K.

Are any of the other court shows worth watching?

Hot Bench, while having some trashy stuff, often has much more interesting cases. I have not yet heard any concerning feces. Papa Mike can be annoying, but the other two make up for that.

4 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

I won’t get into too many specifics but I know of a few women who do exactly this.

It's just so sad and distasteful. Send them to Amazon to get that giant Sexinator machine. Way less messy and actually cheaper over the long run. Bonus - no filthy diseases!

She strongly resembled (either on purpose or accident) that vile, murdering Lori Daybell creature

I had to look this creature up. More regrets.🤬

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I recently discovered I have access to a channel called "Justice Central" that runs court shows all day long--Judge Hatchett, Judge Ross, Judge Mablean, Judge Perez, etc. I enjoy them to varying degrees, but I can't always tell the ones that feature "real litigants" from the ones that are "recreations", believe it or not. I don't particularly want to watch actors. 

Edited by bref
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Woman suing the daughter of her boyfriend who is said to abuse women all the time. G/f's daughter threw a carton of eggs and milk into the car, owned by P but driven by b/f, after Def called her daddy to pick her up at the grocery store. Daddy "antagonized" daughter so that was her reaction. P has to get the car detailed to rid it of the smell of rotten eggs and sour milk so wants to be paid for that.  Daughter, while telling JM how she flung the eggs and milk into the car has an attitude of, "Of course, I did that. Who wouldn't?"

Daughter is 20, has no education, doesn't work, can't speak properly, gets "WIC" government payments, is 8-months knocked up with some baby daddy, and is here with a hideous green wig. JM can't even bother counselling her, other than to inform her if she really wants to be a momma she needs to maybe think about learning some self-control (as if). It was a half-hearted lecture since I guess JM realizes that is not happening. I'm sure the future is looking bright for this little family. "Idiocracy", anyone?

Then we had "Brandy" who spent considerable time on her heavy eye makeup for her big appearance here suing def. for 150$ over a mobile home she rented to own from Def. The arrangements were very iffy, some just verbal. Brandy says she has her evidence and even though she is at home, doesn't have it in front of her at this time. It's impossible to figure out who owes what, since neither of them have any clear contract in writing. Piss off.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

That first case was a waste of time. We didn’t need to her all that drama from the daughter. 
it could have been solved with one question.

”Did you throw the eggs and milk?”

”yes”.

Case for the Plantiff.

and she should have given extra for punitive damages.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

That first case was a waste of time. We didn’t need to her all that drama from the daughter. 
it could have been solved with one question.

”Did you throw the eggs and milk?”

”yes”.

Case for the Plantiff.

and she should have given extra for punitive damages.

Very succinct. I like it.

And if defendant is truly 20…how the hell old is the (her words) baby daddy?

He had to be north of forty. And what a sharp one he appeared to be. Couldn’t put forth the effort for one syllable.

I seriously hope that there are never any issues in their lives because if there are, the next time we see the milk and egg gal she won’t be on TPC but on Snapped. 

Edited by PsychoKlown
On 10/21/2022 at 5:17 AM, PsychoKlown said:
On 10/22/2022 at 10:00 AM, AngelaHunter said:

I know Levin loves to root around in the down and dirty (he actually got in yet another "Stinky!" with the raw sewage pond case the other day) but I do not.

If he wasn't involved in "law" he'd have to change his name to Andy Cohen.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

He had to be north of forty. And what a sharp one he appeared to be. Couldn’t put forth the effort for one syllable.

Maybe he's not one for words, but for action, if ya know what I mean. I'm sure he'll take excellent care of his lady and the upcoming blessed event

2 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

If he wasn't involved in "law" he'd have to change his name to Andy Cohen.

Is Andy obsessed with stinky things, too? Really, isn't "stinky" a word kids use? Harve hasn't been in "law" for a quarter of a century. His preference is for schlock and sleaze.

• Like 2
On 10/22/2022 at 5:36 PM, bref said:

I recently discovered I have access to a channel called "Justice Central" that runs court shows all day long--Judge Hatchett, Judge Ross, Judge Mablean, Judge Perez, etc. I enjoy them to varying degrees, but I can't always tell the ones that feature "real litigants" from the ones that are "recreations", believe it or not. I don't particularly want to watch actors. 

And the actors playing the litigants overact no less.  I gave up on Judge Ross for that reason

• Wink 1

:

"So, what happened was..." Yeah, so when I saw Lily and Anthony and heard these former lovebirds were fighting over security deposit I thought it might be a nice, light snack. I hate these cases normally, but the depraved, drug-fueled, shit-smeared tryst the other day made me long for anything else and this seemed as though it might be devoid of sordidness and feces. I'm so tired of being wrong.

These two seemed like the usual TikTok, Instagram, clueless millennials and I was fine with that. Dingbat Lily, a 25-year-old woman who was physically incapable of giving a straight answer but seemed harmless and Gingerbread Boi Def (a 26-year-old man who was living with Mommy and Daddy and brought sister here today for moral support) hooked up on a dating site neither JM nor I ever heard of where it seems some A.I. pairs you up randomly with whoever. I think.

They met in person twice and on the strength of their immediate, powerful attraction, Lily hotfoots it from Michigan to Mass to play house with Anthony, who even left the 'rents for her. They rent an apartment but all is not rainbows for them. They break up (don't drink every time she says 'relationship')but continue to live together for some months and Lily wants the sec. deposit back since she says she paid it all. Sadly, she has no evidence of that and didn't ask the bank for the statements since she didn't know how to do that and "I don't involve myself with things I am not informed about."😏

Seems Anthony may not be as submissively beta as he looks since Lily says he choked her. Anyway, all that is par for the course. Then JM starts digging for dirt and finds out that Lily has two young children she hasn't even seen for three YEARS. Yeah, she'd like to see them but her baby daddy's family has all the cops and judges in her home town in their pockets so when she was forbidden to see her kids, she just shrugged and went on TikTok ("She has 6,000 followers!" Anthony informs JMM), trolled for romance and forgot all about those kids.

Of course, these two numbnuts babies go and get two trendy dogs, something they really needed even though Lily can't even care for her own children. I FF that part, but we get a pic of Anthony on IG, naked, with one dog lying on his naughty bits. Cute. These millennials never, ever think this stuff can ever come back to bite them on their naked butts. They don't seem to think, period.

Since Lily left the apartment after giving Anthony only two week's notice she gets nothing and doesn't understand why not, even thought JM explains it to her 3 different ways.

I really think Anthony should thank Lily for encouraging him to leave the nest of Mommy and Daddy and finally getting out on his own. About time.

Then we had some duffer suing another duffer over a broken door handle on his 19-year-old Hyundai. I wandered away.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

"I don't involve myself with things I am not informed about."

So I guess we can assume Lily does not believe in formal education, recreational classes or career seminars for advancement.  What a horrific drain on society. She should run for public office.  A regular brain trust she is.   

16 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Then we had some duffer suing another duffer over a broken door handle on his 19-year-old Hyundai. I wandered away.

Now this one was intriguing to me because common sense would dictate that the feeble defendant is incapable of ripping off Hulk-like a door handle on a nineteen year old car.  My guess is the damn thing fell off from a bad case of rust. 

Disappointed with the cases today.  Even more disappointed with the judges small talk. Who really cares about JJ’s godsons circus wedding?  And can you imagine those two as officiants?  Then their friends daughter had a wedding with twenty bridesmaids. 🤮

And I really hate Doug looking like he’s in the announcers booth from Monday Night Football.

And I really hate Levin period.

12 minutes ago, rcc said:

This week has been so bad.

And it's only Tuesday.  Seriously, is there nothing between disgusting, revolting behavior appealing to the lowest common denominator and 19-year-old hoopties with broken handles?

I don't mind kooky, weird, bizarre  - I rather enjoy it -  but not gutter-level depravity and bestial behavior. Ugh.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

She should run for public office.  A regular brain trust she is.   

She should. She can blab non-stop, using all kinds of 'big words' and say absolutely nothing of any substance.

5 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

the feeble defendant is incapable of ripping off Hulk-like a door handle on a nineteen year old car.

I didn't want to mention that since I didn't get past 3 minutes of this, but yes - def looked like he was in the process of mummification and I doubt he'd have the strength to rip a match out of a book of them. Someone please tell me P had to pay to get that ancient handle glued back on himself?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
17 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

She should. She can blab non-stop, using all kinds of 'big words' and say absolutely nothing of any substance.

I didn't want to mention that since I didn't get past 3 minutes of this, but yes - def looked like he was in the process of mummification and I doubt he'd have the strength to rip a match out of a book of them. Someone please tell me P had to pay to get that ancient handle glued back on himself?

😂 Yes.  Idiot plaintiff ditched a long friendship over a stupid door handle  

Lost a friend and lost the case. 

Loser!!!

3 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

Lost a friend and lost the case. 

Loser!!!

Good. Did we get Doug in the Hall (or whever he is) telling him "You're a loser!"? I love when he does that.

Then their friends daughter had a wedding with twenty bridesmaids. 🤮

I skipped the chitchat. Twenty? Twenty close friends? Oh, fuck off.

I shouldn't be surprised. On this show we've seen that pre-pubescent children get "hotel" grad parties, and near-entire circuses are engaged for a 4-year-old's birthday, even if the (always single)Moms don't have enough money to pay the rent.

I wonder how many bridesmaids JM's beautiful, talented, SJW, etc., little princesses will have at their weddings.

And I really hate Levin period.

See, this and all the inspired snark that kept me laughing my fool head off even through the darkest days of The Plague are why I can never quit this show.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The other day he looked like he was getting heat stroke.    There must be a way to film his bizarre commentary, and not look like he was melting. 

Exactly.  How do you look bloated yet deflated at the same time?  He was also dripping from either sweat or argon oil.  With that much wet I suspect the body odor was percolating.

9 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

See, this and all the inspired snark that kept me laughing my fool head off even through the darkest days of The Plague are why I can never quit this show.

I hear you.  And while I was lamenting over that Levin person and the fact that he adds absolutely nothing to the show I was reminded of a saying my mother-in-law used sparingly but when she did, it packed a punch.

He’s as useful as a bib on a hog.

And with that, it’s time to start my workday 

7 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

There must be a way to film his bizarre commentary, and not look like he was melting. 

How do you look bloated yet deflated at the same time?  He was also dripping from either sweat or argon oil.

Maybe he got a discount botox job and it's leaking out? I haven't looked at The Levin troll in ages, but this intrigues me enough that I might take a peek today.

• LOL 3

I forget who said, " A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" but such was the case with the first P and her gruesome entourage. Like so many before them, they google a law but don't read past the first line before erroneously presenting it as evidence.

"Security deposit must not be used for rent". P, who sees herself as very savvy and bright,  is sure she is triumphant here in that def landlord used HER sec. deposit for the month's rent she didn't pay,  until JM explains to her that applies to tenants, not landlords! When tenants stiff landlords they are forced to do this to mitigate their damages. Duh.

Def landlord may be even more ignorant of laws. HE thinks he can post an eviction notice for non-payment of rent in May for rent due only in June. We know she had no intention of paying June's rent but he can't evict on the basis of a possible future failure. His explanation is that he thought this completely illegal nonsense would light a fire under P to force to her to pay, or at least to send him the gov. documents he requested.

P gets back 680$ of her deposit with 1,000-odd$ staying with Def. for June rent. P thinks she should live for free, and this is after the gov. paid her rent of nearly 1700$ for most of her whole rental term, IIRC. 

The judges have a discussion about hiring contractors. Sadly the people who most need this advice will never watch or absorb this. As JM said, and as we've seen over and over, no one gives a damn about licenses/insurance/permits/cash - no tax when they're getting a cheap job. They only squawk righteously when something goes wrong and they become sticklers for protocol.

I took a glimpse of The Levin, on 'mute', of course. Holy shit. You peeps are so right. Flabby bags bobbling, sagging, and drooping around his face do look like he's over-inflated with liquid wax or Crisco, and it's now breaking down or melting. Alarming!😱

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

I forget who said, " A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" but such was the case with the first P and her gruesome entourage. Like so many before them, they google a law but don't read past the first line before erroneously presenting it as evidence.

"Security deposit must not be used for rent". P, who sees herself as very savvy and bright,  is sure she is triumphant here in that def landlord used HER sec. deposit for the month's rent she didn't pay,  until JM explains to her that applies to tenants, not landlords! When tenants stiff landlords they are forced to do this to mitigate their damages. Duh.

Def landlord may be even more ignorant of laws. HE thinks he can post an eviction notice for non-payment of rent in May for rent due only in June. We know she had no intention of paying June's rent but he can't evict on the basis of a possible future failure. His explanation is that he thought this completely illegal nonsense would light a fire under P to force to her to pay, or at least to send him the gov. documents he requested.

P gets back 680$ of her deposit with 1,000-odd$ staying with Def. for June rent. P thinks she should live for free, and this is after the gov. paid her rent of nearly 1700$ for most of her whole rental term, IIRC. 

The judges have a discussion about hiring contractors. Sadly the people who most need this advice will never watch or absorb this. As JM said, and as we've seen over and over, no one gives a damn about licenses/insurance/permits/cash - no tax when they're getting a cheap job. They only squawk righteously when something goes wrong and they become sticklers for protocol.

I took a glimpse of The Levin, on 'mute', of course. Holy shit. You peeps are so right. Flabby bags bobbling, sagging, and drooping around his face do look like he's over-inflated with liquid wax or Crisco, and it's now breaking down or melting. Alarming!😱

i'm really surprised she got any money back.  i could swear that this same kind of thing has been on Judge Judy and she points out it was OUR money that paid her rent so she should get nothing.

• Love 4

Why do I watch this friggin show! First case defendent rents out rooms in her Habitat for Humanity free house! Fighting over cleaning the toilet seat with stolen baby wipes because of chafing! I just can't with all the losers on this show this week. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Toilet seats, baby wipes and chafing? 

I missed today’s contestants.  Doctor's appointment.  Maybe tomorrow’s cases will top this by centering on STD’s, vomit and bloody stools 

Heres hoping.