Type keyword(s) to search

The People's Court - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Original post was wrong. 

Today's episode is Season 20, Episode 50 from November 18, 2016.

Discussion Link: Suing Over 3 Dollars

Case Titles: Saying Too Much - A Bad Rim Job - Horsing Around With A Friend

Sorry, everyone.

Thank you, CrazyInAlabama.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/6835-the-peoples-court/?do=findComment&comment=2759618

I had 1. Lame Motown tip case 2.  $3K rims case, 3. Longtime Friends Breakup Blues

All three cases were incredibly boring, and unworthy of watching. 

Not only is the cable guide for this show screwed up, but Judge Judy's first 30 minutes had the wrong titles too.   Really strange.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

CrazyInAlabama and anyone else, if you are interested in the actual episode titles and case titles (I didn't even know cases had actual titles), this is the website that I get the information from (for The People's Court) for my posts:

TVdb - The People's Court Season 20

CrazyInAlabama, I know you post for the Judge Judy repeat airings, so here is the above website for Judge Judy.

TVdb - Judge Judy All Seasons

Hope this helps you.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 2
9 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Discussion Link: "Rental Car Rampage."

Thank you! I like knowing in advance what to skip. Ugh.

It's odd, but of all the nasty, horrible, evil, obscene things we've heard over the years on this show, there's one oft-heard statement that will echo in my muddled brain forever (and I'm not sure why) and that is:

"She wanted to fight me."

• Like 3
5 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

"She wanted to fight me."

Checking in with a challenge…

How many of you can shoehorn that quote into your everyday conversations this week?   

I was reading the original comments from 2016 and I was wondering whatever happened to teebax?  Brattinella?

Off to see what’s on my calendar this week and whether or not I can use the magic phrase. 

4 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

How many of you can shoehorn that quote into your everyday conversations this week?  

I grew up in surroundings that were less than genteel yet I never heard any woman say that  - much less seen any scrapping it out on the street - in my entire life until I started watching court shows. The impact of hearing it over and over never lessened.

whatever happened to teebax?  Brattinella?

Couldn't take the nonsense, idiocy, and/or the sordidness anymore? Got lives? Went "away"? (j/k with that one)😉

Bratinella and Teebax, if you ever drop in here, we all say "Hey!"

• Like 1

whatever happened to teebax?

I was just thinking about her earlier this week. She had good concise logical comments and a sense of humor. I miss her contributions to the snark.

• Like 2

In going back to old posts, I often come across formerly regular posters in this community who no longer post here, such as those mentioned above, particularly teebax, who was a favorite poster of mine and who appeared as a Jeopardy contestant, and SRTouch, whose recaps make watching TPC so much more enjoyable, as well as Brattinella, OhioSongbirdcalifredNYGirl and others.  I then check their "find content" button and see people who were once regular Primetimer posters who abruptly stopped posting years ago, especially during the pandemic.  My mind goes to one place; that these folks have passed away and this makes me sad when I go back to the past posts.  I was hesitant to bring this issue up.  I hope their reasons for no longer posting on Primetimer are less morbid, as AngelaHunter suggested, but I tend to doubt it.

Today's episode should be Season 20, Episode 54 from November 24, 2016.

Discussion Link: "Sizzling Mad Over a Smashed Surfboard."

Case Titles: 1) Being Gnarly; 2) Booting Out A Brother; 3) Damaging A Dog.

Note: Case 3 is a dog attack case though the dog is not badly injured.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

I share Bazinga's sadness at the posters who have left us.  

A note about the third case.  Some subdivisions don't allow fences, not any kind.  I've heard of this where there is a substantial HOA fee, covering all of the landscaping maintenance. So, the landscaping crew needs open access. 

So, invisible fence is the only option for dog owners in that case. Actually, there are other options, but many people don't make the effort.    I hate invisible fence, and don't understand why pet owners have something that may not contain their animal, or keep other animals out.     Actually, people could walk their dogs on leash, on their own property, but many people don't make the effort.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, invisible fence is the only option for dog owners in that case. 

People had dogs long before the advent of the invisible fence.  Too many mishaps, people not knowing how to properly use them, and thinking it's okay to leave their dogs outside alone - yeah, until the power goes off, another dog or animal goes onto the property to attack your dog, or your dog sees something it wants badly enough (squirrel, rabbit, cat, etc) to cross the fence line. It's a bad idea all around. One of the worst pet inventions, ever, IMO.

17 hours ago, Bazinga said:

teebax, who was a favorite poster of mine and who appeared as a Jeopardy contestant

Whoa!  Really?  Wow.

• Like 2

I had the pleasure (misfortune) of watching todays episode. This episode was new to me.

What a collection of losers.  Surfboard guy, here’s my advice…grow the hell up. And surfboard case plaintiff, here’s some more advice…invest in a dark camisole to wear with your see-through black blouse.  You’ll look oh so much better.  Your fabulous haircut almost went unnoticed because I was transfixed on a middle aged woman wearing a black see-through blouse with a white bra. 

Then case two.  Hooboy. The plaintiff also needs to grow up. 27 years old with a posse of senior dogs, no job, no ambition, no hygiene but…but…a girlfriend who somehow becomes a fiancé before the case is decided.  I would have enjoyed taking a gander at this winner.  As AngelaHunter and others have asked so many times, just how desperate are you for a bed warmer when you’d entertain having these losers for life companions (or in the world of TPC until the unemployment checks run out)!

And I’d like to know if the landlord knew he had all these lazy asses occupying a one bedroom apartment along with six dogs and a couple of cats?  The pictures of that apartment mess made my stomach lurch a bit 

And defendant in the third case had a punchable face.  Cheap bastard.  Quit making excuses and pay the vet bill. And I totally agree that those invisible fences are not as reliable as the companies say they are.  Don’t trust them people, don’t trust them  

And I am sorry I posed the question about former posters. It never occurred to me that it could be anything else but that they were tired of court shows or that they fell into lurking status.  They were awesome posters who frequently made me laugh and that was the sole reason I was inquiring about them.

In any case, making people laugh is certainly a great talent and an even greater legacy. ❤️

2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:
19 hours ago, Bazinga said:

teebax, who was a favorite poster of mine and who appeared as a Jeopardy contestant

Whoa!  Really?  Wow.

Yes, but she lost; I was rooting for her.  Here is her own post which covers the subject.

Teebax Remembering Alex Trebek December 29, 2020

"I'm late to this thread, but figured I'd post my Alex memory here, by request. A lot of you already know the story, but I filmed my episode, as part of the Teachers Tournament, on April 1, 2019. This was the first set of episodes taped after Alex announced his condition, and it was in the middle of James's historic run.

Alex had a lot of respect for veterans, and I had mentioned my service during my interview.  At the end of the taping, i was disheartened. I struggled with the buzzer and was upset with myself. I wasn't emba, but I knew I was a better player than my final score reflected. Anyway, Alex was kind and gracious. We talked about where I'd been stationed, and he shared a story with me about a visit he'd made to one of the bases I'd loved at. He told me I wouldn't have been chosen if I weren't smart and that the buzzer is the difference maker.

The following month after the taping, my mother died suddenly. Three months later, my father died suddenly, too. A month after my dad died, my mom's best friend died suddenly. Most people say 2020 was their worst year ever, but for me personally, 2019 was devastating. I lost my parents and someone who'd been a godmother to me in four months, all suddenly. 

However, I now realize how lucky I was. My parents were both able to attend my taping, and when I went to LA for my audition in January 2019, I took my mom with me on the road trip. My partner at the time was NOT happy that I chose to take my mom instead of her,  but in hindsight I'm so glad I did. It ended up being our last road trip together,  something we'd always done a few times a year.

What no one tells you is that the Jeopardy community is strong for former contestants. My group from the Teachers Tournament has remained in touch and even done some online trivia games as a team. They were amazing during my grieving. Several of them sent gifts for my graduating seniors last May. This past summer, we lost Vicki Leibeck-Owsley to cancer, and we all mourned her together. It really is a community, and I'm better for having met such amazing people, including Alex."

If interested, you can go through Teebax's content page for more details on her Jeopardy appearance.  Link: Teebax Content 

• Thanks 3
1 hour ago, PsychoKlown said:

Surfboard guy, here’s my advice…grow the hell up.

That's the only case I rewatched, just to enjoy JM giving him a spanking. She wants to know if he hurt his arm while engaged in some daring surfing. Why no, he fell off the ladder of his bunk bed. 😄 He informs Doug that he's angry and still thinks he should have won the case, the silly little twerp. Doug does not care for ur anger, little man. I'm sure Cop-mommy bought him a new board.

22 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

The following month after the taping, my mother died suddenly. Three months later, my father died suddenly, too. A month after my dad died,

Sincere sympathies to Teebax, wherever she may be. That's one hell of a punch, all at once. 😢

• Like 1
  • Love 3

For some reason, I never saw Goochie-Goo. That was a hoot.

The mouthy, dramatic plaintiff was perfectly fine with moving into a room where the male landlord would have to traverse her bedroom to get to the bathroom. Any port in a storm, I guess.

But then she starts noticing everything soaked in dog urine and feces all over the place - behind her headboard! Goochi Goo tokes up, apparently 24/7, and the entire home reeks so badly of weed she was coughing. Bugs and filth and roaches and more horror than anyone should have to bear in 5 lifetimes. She slept in her car!

It's pure serendipity that she noticed the horrific, uninhabitable conditions around the same time she was informed government housing was available for her.  That she left with only a 2-week notice is tuff for the Def. She wants her $250 security back. She got all dressed up for nothing and that's what she gets - nothing.

JM, thank you for giving up on trying to find out where Goochi deposits his urine overnight. I really didn't want to know.

• Like 5

My Monday's listing is the same as Tuesday listing, so I am just guessing as to what will be shown.  The next episode might be Season 20, Episode 56 from December 5, 2016.

Discussion Link: "Rental Renovation Rage."

Case titles: 1) Being A Rotten Renter; 2) Losing Control; 3) Botching A Build.

Caution: Case #2 is a dog attack case.

• Thanks 4
14 hours ago, Bazinga said:

My Monday's listing is the same as Tuesday listing, so I am just guessing as to what will be shown.  The next episode might be Season 20, Episode 56 from December 5, 2016.

Discussion Link: "Rental Renovation Rage."

Case titles: 1) Being A Rotten Renter; 2) Losing Control; 3) Botching A Build.

Caution: Case #2 is a dog attack case.

My listings are showing Tues ep as one being titled “ kitten catastrophe”. Given some of the sad animal cases that have been shown over the years, I’m not sure I want to look into what this is about. 

Case 2 today was worth watching if only to see a young Doug get bitten by a dog after a case. To clarify, it’s not the bite I enjoyed, but seeing a younger Doug as I’ve only been watching TPC for 5-6 years. 

• Like 2

Okay.  Today’s episode was a new one to me. Not much to add except the defendant in the apartment bait and switch was over-the-top obnoxious.  All that gesturing…all the drama…give me a break, the guy was shady.  End of that story.  And Doug.  I wanted him to go for the jugular and he seemed to humor the idiot just like JM.  Not cool.  Not cool at all. 

And for my friends on this board if you ever need any help with the structure and design of a GM car just ask me.  You see I’m the daughter of a GM plant worker so that makes me knowledgeable on all things related to GM cars.  Actually it doesn’t but according to JM since she’s the daughter of a contractor she knows all about construction (and don’t you dare question her) so I figured it transfers to GM cars. 

Defendants in the 115 pound Rotty case who attacked the 22 pound peanut had heads like cement blocks. Pay the vet bills you slimy, bloated grifters. 

People are the worst. 

Today's episode should be Season 20, Episode 57 from December 6, 2016.

Discussion Link: "Kitten Catastrophe."

Case Titles: 1) A Feline Foolery; 2) Soiling An Agreement; 3) Always Being Tardy.

“kitten catastrophe”. Given some of the sad animal cases that have been shown over the years, I’m not sure I want to look into what this is about. 

Bookworrm13, no worry, it is just a non-payment case, no animals are hurt in this instance.

• Thanks 3
  • Useful 1

Today's episode is Season 20, Episode 58 from December 7, 2016. 

Discussion Link: "War Over a Window."

Case titles: 1) Not Fitting In; 2) Doing A Sister Wrong; 3) A Shot In The Dark.

Edit: This was the first (and last) time that I paid attention to the Yidio (I don't know what it is either) episode description.  Won't use that site again.  Here is the link, if interested, that I just cut and pasted the description from.  The site, for some reason, got the decision wrong.  War Over a Window Yidio Description  Reminiscent of Harvey' summation not getting the decision right, like he didn't even watch the case.  Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Like 3
15 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Yidio description of the title case, if anyone is interested (warning: spoiler-the verdict is included):

I am not familiar with Yidio, but having just watched the case, Yidio doesn't seem to have watched the same case I just watched.

15 hours ago, Bazinga said:

She rules that Mr. Wilson must remove the window, and Ms. Johnson is awarded compensation for the damage done to her property value.

The case today ended with JM finding for the defendant (who gets to keep the money already paid by the plaintiff) and nothing for the plaintiff except a major scolding from JM to the plaintiff for being unreasonable, unrealistic and obnoxious. It also matches up with link to our original coverage of the case. Yidio seems to be off the track on this one, maybe having a senior moment? It's OK, many of us have them now and then.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, DoctorK said:

Yidio seems to be off the track on this one, maybe having a senior moment? It's OK, many of us have them now and then.

Normally I would keep my comment to myself but I feel as if I know all of you like friends. 

I seriously thought Yidio was a person and was wracking my brain trying to figure out who they were.  The name wasn’t ringing a bell.  After a few long minutes I googled and it all made sense. 

And this all happened without benefit of dinner wine.  

I got "Window Wars", "Family Drama" and "eBay Scammer".  I had no memory of the first two until I looked it up. I believe that was when I first learned that food stamps are used as currency.

Discussion here

27 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

And this all happened without benefit of dinner wine.

Now that's a sad situation.

• LOL 2

Today's episode is Season 20, Episode 59 from December 8, 2016. 

Discussion Link: "Friendship Ruined Over a Vacation."

Case titles: 1) Tripping Up A Friend; 2) Not Caring; 3) A Big Cover Up.

Note: This is the actual episode title and individual case titles from the show.  SRTouch, I believe, was just making up the titles in order to summarize the cases as he saw fit.  What I am using is from an actual site, tvdb, that has the case titles.  The cases SRTouch recaps and gives different names are the same as those described above, even though the titles are different.  If anyone thinks this is confusing, I can not include the case titles, season and episode numbers and date originally aired.  Sometimes the titles tip off what the case is about.  Let me know what everyone wants included.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Thanks 4
11 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Let me know what everyone wants included.

Do we look like TPC litigants, making demands and criticizing a free service?😄

You're doing a very fine and helpful thing especially if any others here, like me, have a serious memory deficiency.

Keep up the good work and I'll send you a few dollars by Western Union when I 'get my taxes back'. I'll send what I can when I can.

You know my situation.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

Do we look like TPC litigants, making demands and criticizing a free service?😄

You're doing a very fine and helpful thing especially if any others here, like me, have a serious memory deficiency.

Keep up the good work and I'll send you a few dollars by Western Union when I 'get my taxes back'. I'll send what I can when I can.

You know my situation.

I agree with AngelaHunter.  I also think it's very nice of her to offer you a few bucks through Western Union (when she can).   But not to be outdone I too would like to show my 'preciation.

I have a 1997 lime-green (in some spots) Jeep Wrangler.  It's missing a few seats, not sure what happened to one of the doors (don't worry, it's a door in the back, virtually useless) and the lights can be described as sporadic - in other words, they go on and off - just not when you necessarily need them to.  The motor needs tweaking and there are some oil spots (but they don't ruin your garage floor as long as you lay down several layers of cardboard underneath the jeep).  She can best be described as a honey!  I hate to part with her but Christmas is coming and our family is thinking of traveling to Disney (all of us in a few Enterprise vans) and I need the money to muscle into a room with an attached bathroom.  There are approximately 45 of us going and we're going to stay in a five bedroom house.  We're still trying to figure out the math.

Anyway.  This honey is yours for a steal at 6k.  That's how much I 'preciate your work on this board. You're the best....by the way, do you have an AAA membership?  If you fall for this scam valuable offer you might want to consider joining.  

Let me know.  Oh, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!!

40 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

I have a 1997 lime-green (in some spots) Jeep Wrangler

I  noticed you didn't mention the SPEED-0-meter. Doesn't matter. I looked in the windows and the heap Jeep looks okay to me. I've owned cars all my life which makes me an expert in mechanics, know what I'm saying? Dibs! @Bazinga can hit up CL again and find her own pre-hated lemon veeHICKle. I'll pay you with a cheque and fingers crossed my account doesn't get inexplicably frozen. But it might. I just remembered! Will you take food stamps in place of a cash down payment?

I know I saw today's vacation battle, but had no memory of it and was quite entertained by the motivational speaker's on-again-off-again tearless weeping for various things. JM heartlessly ignored her suffering. She's petty, vindictive, predatory, aggressive, nasty, and a liar. I need to know where she holds her motivational seminars, so I can go and get my life on track.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

I agree with AngelaHunter.  I also think it's very nice of her to offer you a few bucks through Western Union (when she can).   But not to be outdone I too would like to show my 'preciation.

I have a 1997 lime-green (in some spots) Jeep Wrangler.  It's missing a few seats, not sure what happened to one of the doors (don't worry, it's a door in the back, virtually useless) and the lights can be described as sporadic - in other words, they go on and off - just not when you necessarily need them to.  The motor needs tweaking and there are some oil spots (but they don't ruin your garage floor as long as you lay down several layers of cardboard underneath the jeep).  She can best be described as a honey!  I hate to part with her but Christmas is coming and our family is thinking of traveling to Disney (all of us in a few Enterprise vans) and I need the money to muscle into a room with an attached bathroom.  There are approximately 45 of us going and we're going to stay in a five bedroom house.  We're still trying to figure out the math.

Anyway.  This honey is yours for a steal at 6k.  That's how much I 'preciate your work on this board. You're the best....by the way, do you have an AAA membership?  If you fall for this scam valuable offer you might want to consider joining.  

Let me know.  Oh, and ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!!

You couldn't possibly have forgotten Jeep is "As Is".   

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

You couldn't possibly have forgotten Jeep is "As Is".   

Oh yeah. I’m glad you caught that.  Otherwise Bazinga and I might have engage in bickerbacking.  

And for those non longtime posters bickerbacking isn’t anything illegal (or dirty) it’s some past litigants word for quarreling. 

You’re a sharp cookie CrazyInAlabama. Thanks for catching that!

29 minutes ago, Bazinga said:

FYI, I am a male.

I thought so.  

By the way are you interested in the jeep or not?😂😂😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Bazinga said:

FYI, I am a male.

Well, I certainly do learn something new every day around here!

I had zero memory of today's cases, even after I looked them up, so quite enjoyed them.

5 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

By the way are you interested in the jeep or not?

Why should he buy that old heap when he can hit up FB and get a new Range Rover for free, merely for providing some lonely soul with the pleasure of his company?

• LOL 2
16 hours ago, PsychoKlown said:

By the way are you interested in the jeep or not?

I accept!  How can I refuse a "vintage" Jeep that can vote in next year's election (I'm going to need an extra vote)?  I had no choice because you repeatedly pressured me and I knew it was a good deal because it is "as is", which means I get it just as it is with that snazzy, almost new, green, tree shaped, royal pine scented, car air freshener included!, and I trusted you when you didn't tell me anything was wrong when I looked at it in the dark, and since it was late and you couldn't get it to start and I was worried you might sell it to AngelaHunter, I couldn't possibly test drive it.  I wasn't worried since I am entitled and I can just sue you if it doesn't work perfectly forever and get my hard-earned money back, plus the cost of repairs the mechanic told me I would need, rental car fees for a new Jeep, loss of income from the job I saw listed on Craigslist that I was sure to get but couldn't get to the interview, plus extra for pain and suffering, inconvenience and for frauding me.  And, I want you to take a post-dated check for sometime next year after I get my tax return, unless one of my admirers here want to borrow me some money as a gift instead.  You can just borrow the money to PsychoKlown directly, so that since I never had the money in my hands and you never got the Jeep, I don't have to repay you, PsychoKlown does.  And, neither of you better blow up my phone asking me for money or I will sue you both for harassment!

Today's episode is Season 20, Episode 63 from January 11, 2017.

Discussion link: "Furious Over Being Stiffed."

Case titles: 1) Stiffing An Employee; 2) Being Vicious; 3) Unloading A Lemon.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Bazinga said:

and since it was late and you couldn't get it to start and I was worried you might sell it to AngelaHunter, I couldn't possibly test drive it.

Hey! I didn't test drive it either, since the Jeep was up on blocks with the engine in pieces in the trunk, but I trust PsychoKlown and it's the car of my dreams!  My great-grandfather had a mostly-green Jeep once so it's very dear to my heart.  I'm having it towed to my "residence".

@PsychoKlown will get the money after I bring my new car home. I promise to pay monthly for it by Western Union unless it costs too much to fix, I feel disrespected, I fall on hard times, I get too many texxes, or my neighbour's second cousin's wife says someone told her I paid too much.

6 hours ago, Bazinga said:

loss of income from the job I saw listed on Craigslist that I was sure to get but couldn't get to the interview, plus extra for pain and suffering, inconvenience and for frauding me.

I'm sure you can get that to exactly $5,000.

• LOL 3
12 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Never saw this one. I continue to be amazed at people who move to a foreign country and have no problem working the system. I wouldn't even know how to do these things in my own country. P admits that sure - he gets paid under the table. He has to, since being paid on the books would mess up his unemployment payments and his child support! Heaven forbid he should have to put up with the baby momma bitching and have to pay one additional cent for the child he helped bring into the world.

Def, whose voice and non-stop blabbering gave me a headache, runs a non-profit organization, and SHE has no problem cheating the taxman (I guess we should say tax person?) by paying P under the table.  Two scammers, pointing the finger at each other. Both of them were liars and phonies and Def's tears moved me not at all. It's this type of shady operation that makes people not want to donate to any organization. IM(unlearned)O, JM should have given the slimy P, Bachelor's degree or not,  nothing, for his unclean hands and reported him to Unemployment.

I did enjoy the dull-eyed, dim-witted P (who wanted his daughter here for some reason) in the RV case. Sporting an unfortunate choice of hairdos and looking as though not much is going on in his cranium, P really wants an RV. He haunts CL (where we know amazing treasures lurk) day after day until he finds IT! The RV he'd been pining for, and it's only about 32 years old. BUT def assured him it was in good shape, so - sight unseen other than a pic on CL - he agreed to buy it and even sent $800  to put two new tires on it.  No test drive, no mechanic check, not even a visual inspection with his own eyeballs. Nope, this man past middle age completely trusted this total stranger selling this ancient veehickle.

When he picks it up he finds to his horror and astonishment that it's not showroom quality and dumps it back on the seller. As JM said, Def should have told him, "As is, you own it. Take it with you", but he didn't. Def told him he'd pay him back all the money when he sold it the next time. Seems that had not happened as of the court appearance. JM splits it all, and awards P some $1,200-odd dollars. Too bad, because Def seemed like an ethical, honest person. It's not his fault P is an idiot.

• Like 3

Today's episode is Season 20, Episode 64 from January 12, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Chipmunk Removal Rage."

Case titles: 1) Not Getting Rid Of Chip & Dale; 2) A Car Catastrophe; 3) Leaving A Traveler Behind.

Warning to AngelaHunter from AngelaHunter - Your post about case 1 to your future self: "As soon as I realized where this was going I had to turn it off.  It put me right off my dinner.  I wanted to slap both those stupid women.  Of course they can't find any exterminators willing to kill chipmunks, one of the most charming and harmless of all wild animals..."  Just in time for Thanksgiving celebrations.

I am not sure about everyone else, but my affiliate has college basketball Thursday and pro football Friday, so no TPC for me until Monday. 

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. 

Edited by Bazinga
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

The chipmunk case was so bizarre.  How did plaintiffs think defendant was going to kill the chipmunks without the danger of their dog getting poisoned?   Why did the fool daughter pay the defendant four times when he showed he didn't have a clue about wiping out the chipmunks?   

I don't know where this case happened, but some states protect chipmunks.   

There are people who will get rid of chipmunks, but I'm betting the plaintiffs were too cheap to hire someone who specializes in wildlife removal.   

Maybe plaintiff mother should live in some high rise condo, hopefully one plagued by hoards of pigeons.   Good luck getting rid of pigeons, and I bet mother is scared of them too.  The only good thing about this case is that the show paid the award, so the defendant may be unemployed, but he still kept their money.

The funny thing is that if the plaintiffs actually found someone to remove the chipmunks, that other critters will move right into the burrows, probably rats or mice.    The plaintiffs think mommy's chipmunk phobia is bad?  Wait till rats move into the burrows, and invade the house.  

I had to laugh at the update for the second case about the car that was totaled, and impounded for 18 months, leading to plaintiff/owner having her license suspended.   After the case the car title was reissued to tow company so they could scrap the car, but her license was still suspended.    

In the third case, the defendant's giant trout purse is so bizarre.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
50 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I had to laugh at the update for the second case about the car that was totaled, and impounded for 18 months, leading to plaintiff/owner having her license suspended. 

Her dumbness, and that of Willie, with the baby momma to whom he doesn't talk no more, was astounding and I can't believe anyone lets her drive a school bus full of children.

I enjoyed JM hanging up on the daddy of the Def's sidekicks, in the case of the old heap.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Like 2
On 11/21/2023 at 4:02 AM, Bazinga said:

I accept!  How can I refuse a "vintage" Jeep that can vote in next year's election (I'm going to need an extra vote)?  I had no choice because you repeatedly pressured me and I knew it was a good deal because it is "as is", which means I get it just as it is with that snazzy, almost new, green, tree shaped, royal pine scented, car air freshener included!, and I trusted you when you didn't tell me anything was wrong when I looked at it in the dark, and since it was late and you couldn't get it to start and I was worried you might sell it to AngelaHunter, I couldn't possibly test drive it.  I wasn't worried since I am entitled and I can just sue you if it doesn't work perfectly forever and get my hard-earned money back, plus the cost of repairs the mechanic told me I would need, rental car fees for a new Jeep, loss of income from the job I saw listed on Craigslist that I was sure to get but couldn't get to the interview, plus extra for pain and suffering, inconvenience and for frauding me.  And, I want you to take a post-dated check for sometime next year after I get my tax return, unless one of my admirers here want to borrow me some money as a gift instead.  You can just borrow the money to PsychoKlown directly, so that since I never had the money in my hands and you never got the Jeep, I don't have to repay you, PsychoKlown does.  And, neither of you better blow up my phone asking me for money or I will sue you both for harassment!

On 11/21/2023 at 10:38 AM, AngelaHunter said:

Hey! I didn't test drive it either, since the Jeep was up on blocks with the engine in pieces in the trunk, but I trust PsychoKlown and it's the car of my dreams!  My great-grandfather had a mostly-green Jeep once so it's very dear to my heart.  I'm having it towed to my "residence".

@PsychoKlown will get the money after I bring my new car home. I promise to pay monthly for it by Western Union unless it costs too much to fix, I feel disrespected, I fall on hard times, I get too many texxes, or my neighbour's second cousin's wife says someone told her I paid too much.

I'm sure you can get that to exactly $5,000.

So we can all safely assume that PsychoKlown isn’t the only Klown on this board….Buncha comedians 

And, just for the record…the cinder blocks do not come with the jeep.  I need them for the dark brown vintage Pinto I uncovered from my neighbor’s woods.  It’s a honey. Give me a few hours and I’ll post the particulars of this one-of-a-kind beauty.  I’m calling it a Pinto Sport because there are only two seats (actually one and a half).  I’m supposing raccoons ate the back seats and half of the drivers seat.

In my wildest dreams I never thought TPC would prepare me for a side gig selling vehick-ils.

Its going to be a grand holiday season!

41 minutes ago, PsychoKlown said:

Its going to be a grand holiday season!

Like, for sure! Just think what you can do with all this cash. Maybe you can get your boobs "done" in some country where it's really cheap, hire some antediluvian photographer in reduced circumstances for some glamour shots to retroactively memorialize the "Death of Your Thirties", or get some tats. The sky's the limit!

• LOL 2