Type keyword(s) to search

The People's Court - General Discussion

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Bazinga said:

Thursday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 105, that was originally aired April 14, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "You Stole My Film!""You Stole My Film!" 

Case titles: 1) Filching A Film; 2) Letting A Lady Tenant Down; 3) Messing Up A Laptop.

Google's title case summary: "The plaintiff is accusing the defendant of stealing his script.  The defendant states that since no release date has been announced, he doesn't owe anything to the plaintiff."

Second case plaintiff was an entitled piece of work. Gimme my money she says. Didn't want stuff so just left it. Section 8 pays rent except for last 3 months she paid $50. Damaged apartment but doesn't care. JM gives her nothing.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Friday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 106, that was originally aired April 17, 2017. 

I do not think this particular episode had any discussion previously, sorry.

Case titles: 1) Stiffing A Friend; 2) Banging Up A Benz; 3) Leaving The Place In Shambles.

Google's title case summary: "The plaintiff is suing the defendant for non-payment of his services.  Meanwhile, the defendant is counterclaiming defamation."

Have a nice weekend, everyone.

• Thanks 4
16 hours ago, Bazinga said:

ase titles: 1) Stiffing A Friend; 2) Banging Up A Benz; 3) Leaving The Place In Shambles.

I don't recall these, although I must have seen them.

It must have been Clown Day on TPC. First clown, who appeared to be auditioning here, maybe for a job as a carnival barker, is suing his friend of 30 years for 5k for a job he claims he was not paid for. Both of them opening admit to being tax cheats - P being paid under the table, and Def paying under the table. It's tradition. Def, who is countersuing for 8K for the P libeling him, refuses to admit he got nabbed doing this and tries to make seem as though he had a moral epiphany. "It's the law!" he states. Yeah,  a law he ignored probably for 40 years.  P gets $600. Goodbye!

Then we had shaved-headed little scammer, Ozod, suing the tow company for damaging his 2006 Mercedes when they towed it while it was illegally parked. JM informs P that this model Mercedes was on a recall list for the very problem the P is accusing the Def of causing - the undercarriage something or other dropping. JM wants to know why the tow guy doesn't take pics of damages already on the cars they tow. Who has time for that? You know how long it takes to hold up a phone and snap a pic?

That Ozod waited a month to take the car to a mechanic and then tried to pin the blame on Def really cooked his goose and put an end to his little scheme.

Both of them were seriously evidence-deficient. P, of course, gets nothing.

I think I do vaguely recall the last case of the landlord suing def for damages. He doesn't believe in taking pictures of the damage for which he's suing, but trust him - he's honest! Well, sort of. He claimed he needed to replace 3/4 of the laminate flooring due to Def's daughter spilling hot wax all over. Then he changed it to maybe half. When JM saw the bill, it was actually two boards for $150. The Def made me uneasy as I wondered if she had a great big goiter that seemed to go up to her right ear. P gets paid for the couple of things he could prove.

• Like 4

Monday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 107, that was originally aired April 18, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Crying Over a Cracked Phone" 

Case titles: 1) Cracking Up A Back Up; 2) Crack Up; 3) Being An Under-Vetter.

Google's title case summary: "The plaintiff is suing her daughter's friend for cracking her brand new phone and failing to pay for a new replacement."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

"The plaintiff is suing her daughter's friend for cracking her brand new phone and failing to pay for a new replacement."

Gotta love an 11-year-old with zero respect for authority and who has no problem snickering as she lies to a judge.

Was there always a rule that moms appearing here must be of the SS variety? We rarely see a mother who is not single. I wondered what the dads thought of giving expensive phones to kids to play with and break since - as P momma said, her 12-year-old cannot live without the latest and best phone - but alas, I had to assume they're not in the picture.  I could be wrong, since I'm living in the past and finding it increasingly hard to adjust to the way of things today.

On another topic, why was I never given a subscription to this magazine when I was renting? It would have helped me immensely. Maybe I need to sue someone.

h.png

• Like 2
  • Wink 1

Tuesday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 108, that was originally aired April 19, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Rusty Bodywork Battle" 

Case titles: 1) Bad Body Work; 2) Being Full Of Hot Air; 3) Having Sewage Problems.

Google's title case summary: "After dropping off her car for some rust work with the defendant, the plaintiff accuses him of returning a damaged car."

• Thanks 4
(edited)

thanks great you all are keeping this up.  I miss the show a lot.  I see my local channel has brought the show back in reruns now. 

I also found the show on Pluto TV which is free.  They seem to run the show for 3-4 hours in the morning here.  Saw a good one yesterday on there where an old man landlord was getting scammed by a female tenant and her bf.  He got her to give him $4000 to bail him out of jail.  Does anyone remember what episode and year this was from?

Edited by justafan007
  • Like 2

Wednesday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 109, that was originally aired April 20, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Car Title Tantrum"

Case titles: 1) Monkey Business; 2) Spillage; 3) Being All Wet.

Google's title case summary: "A plaintiff is suing a man who sold her a car that has a title problem that stops her from registering her vehicle."

• Thanks 4
13 hours ago, Bazinga said:

On re-watch I couldn't help wondering  - how does someone whose rent is paid by Byrd ( they always announce "I'm Sec8" as though that should give them special privileges) afford $500/month to store a $600 car? It's a mystery. Oh, never mind. I just answered my own question.

• Like 3

Thursday's episode will??? be Season 20, Episode 117 (based on my listing, we've jumped forward a few episodes), that was originally aired May 2, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Bail Bond Blowup"

Case titles: 1) Running Out On A Friendship; 2) Being Doggone Wrong; 3) Grinding Into A Guy.

Google's title case summary: "The plaintiff is suing the defendant for bail money that she loaned to the latter for being an accessory to a robbery."

Note: In case 2, a rescue dog repeatedly attacks the family dog.  AngelaHunter, you watched the case last time the episode was aired.

Or:

Makes more sense for Season 20, Episode 110 from April 21, 2017 to be shown. 

Discussion Link: "Your Vicious Dogs Killed My Poodle"

Case titles: 1) Having No Heart; 2) Unloading A Bad Tran-ny; 3) Taking Advantage.

Google's title case summary: "The plaintiff is suing the defendant for the death of her poodle where the defendant's dogs attacked her poodle, and the injuries led to the death of the poodle."

Note: Again, case 1 is a dog attack case.  AngelaHunter, you watched and commented on the episode, but not the dog attack case.

• Thanks 3

Titan TV lists season 20 episode 17, Breakup Blowout.  The description matches the one from your link the last time (this episode ran in September).   Very strange to run something so out of order.    

Titan TV is only accurate for TPC.  They've stopped listing anything about Judge Judy except the time.   Very strange.  

• Useful 1
54 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Titan TV lists season 20 episode 17, Breakup Blowout.

I think I got that one today, although the description on my DVR matches the "Bail Bond Blowup." Blowout, Blowup - The Levin seems to like those "Blow" words nearly as much as he likes "stinky" and "leaky".

Now I'm confused.

I got former g/f and baby momma, she of the massive mauve lips and seemingly very heavy fake eyelashes, suing baby daddy for all kinds of shit.

He says she's pissed off he got another girlfriend, but I'm on his side. Look at him. Who could expect him to keep all that he's got for just one woman? Lawdy! No, he doesn't see the baby he and P carelessly whipped up, because she won't let him. JM rips him a new one for that BS.

Then I got the customer suing the plumber for some deal they made - nothing in writing of course (probably because there may have been something shady about it) -  until they both started playing canis mas macho although neither of them looked equipped for that particular game.

Malarkey and boring balderdash.

• Like 2

Titan TV lists episode 17 Breakup Blowout.   That was the one I saw complete with deadbeat boyfriend, followed by plumbing permit issues, then a ridiculous dry cleaning case about a varsity jacket that is now ugly as hell after being cleaned.   

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Sorry to misinform above.

Yesterdays actual episode was, as posted by CrazyinAlabama (TY), Season 20, Episode 17 originally aired September 27, 2016.

If anyone is still interested, discussion link: "Breakup Blowout!"

As CrazyInAlabama noted, this rerun episode was reran September 26, 2023.  Uninteresting episode that did not deserve to be reran again.

Brief comment: There was a recent rerun on December 31st of the February 28, 2017 episode, with a case entitled "Lousing Up Leather."  Plaintiff complained her four year old Alpaca Jacket was ruined at the cleaners.  I recall JM repeatedly saying, "what did the defendant do wrong?", with a what did you expect when you dry clean something attitude.  Why did the leather jacket plaintiff win here?  What did this dry cleaner do wrong in this case, as she followed the care instructions and this plaintiff certainly didn't prove anything besides the jacket was damaged?  I hate JM's inconsistent rulings.

Friday's episode is supposed to be Season 20, Episode 111, that was originally aired April 24, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Dog Park Doggie Dilemma"

Case titles: 1) Get That Junkyard Dog Outta Here; 2) Being Too Intense; 3) A Jilted Lover.

Google's title case summary: "The plaintiff is suing the defendant for the defendant's dog's attack on the plaintiff's dog in the park."

Note: Again, case 1 is a dog attack case.  AngelaHunter, you watched and commented on the episode, even the dog attack case, so must not have been too bad.

I hope this is correct.  CrazyinAlabama, would you be so kind as to post the season and episode numbers from next week's episodes from your more accurate listings?  Thanks in advance.

Have a good weekend, everyone.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
(edited)

1/29, Monday, "Jailhouse swindle."   4/25/2017,  Season 20 / Episode 112 , A court case involves an issue of fraud at a jailhouse, so the judge attempts to figure out which party should rightfully be awarded settlement money.

1/30, Tuesday, "Exes steaming over storage situation."  4/26/2017,  Season 20 / Episode 113 , A court case involves two people who were in a relationship at one point in time disputing a situation regarding storage of some of their possessions, so the judge attempts to figure out which party should rightfully be awarded settlement money.

1/31, Wednesday, No title listed, 4/27/2017,  Season 20 / Episode 114 ,A court case involves a dilemma between a girl and her boyfriend-roommate, so the judge attempts to figure out which party should rightfully be awarded settlement money.

2/1, Thursday, My aunt stole my tax refund!", 4/28/2017,  Season 20 / Episode 115 , A court case involves an aunt who allegedly stole tax refund money from a family member, so the judge attempts to figure out which party should rightfully be awarded settlement money.

2/2, Friday, No title,  Season 20 / Episode 116 , A court case involves an intense dispute regarding fireworks on a farm.

(For some bizarre reason, some days have titles, some don't.) (Titan TV, where I get my information from, is being strange, for a couple of weeks they didn't have anything for Judge Judy, but it's back.   I hope they keep doing their advance descriptions for all of the shows I watch). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I got the former "Fuck buddies" (their charming words) today. Picturing them - he looked like someone let him out of his crypt for this case and she, so bloated she couldn't smile and keep her eyes open - mindlessly rutting put me right off.

• LOL 4

Thank you, CrazyinAlabama.

Monday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 112, that was originally aired April 25, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Jailhouse Swindle"

Case titles: 1) A Jailhouse Swindle; 2) Dissing Her Ex; 3) Being A Stickler.

Google's title case summary: "The plaintiff is suing the defendant for refusing to pay her back for lending her money for her rent.  The pair know each other through their loved ones in jail."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here's the schedule of cases according to Tital TV.    

Mon February 5 “ My ex stole my dog."

Season 20 / Episode 118 , A court case involves an intense dispute regarding former lovers, one of which allegedly stole the other's dog.

Tues February 6 "Trauma over a terrible tattoo."

Season 20 / Episode 120 , A court case involves an intense dispute regarding a tattoo of supposed poor quality.

Wed February 7 "Boiling mad over broken ac."

Season 20 / Episode 122 , A court case involves two parties undergoing an intense dispute with one another regarding a broken air conditioner, so Judge Marilyn Milian attempts to figure out which party should rightfully be awarded settlement money.

Thursday February 8  "Exes battle over a car loan."

Season 20 / Episode 123 , A court case involves two former lovers undergoing an intense dispute with one another regarding a car loan payment, so Judge Marilyn Milian attempts to figure out which party should rightfully be awarded settlement money.

Friday February 9 "Running from a roommate."

Season 20 / Episode 124 ,

A court case involves two roommates undergoing an intense dispute with one another regarding their living situation, so Judge Marilyn Milian attempts to figure out which party should rightfully be awarded settlement money

I missed everyone, and hope we all move forward as the mods have guided.   

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

TY, CrazyinAlabama.

Monday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 118, that was originally aired May 3, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "My Ex Stole My Dog"

Case titles: 1) Stealing A Dog; 2) Causing Havoc; 3) Fouling Up A Friendship.

Google's title case summary: "The plaintiff is suing the defendant, her ex-boyfriend, for stealing her dog.  He refuses to return the dog since he originally purchased it."

I missed everyone this past week!

Edited by Bazinga
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Tuesday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 120, that was originally aired May 5, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Trauma Over a Terrible Tattoo"

Case titles: 1) Branding A Customer; 2) An Abrupt Departure; 3) Being A Lug Nut.

Google's title case summary: "The plaintiff is suing the defendant, the owner of a tattoo parlor, for letting a tattoo artist add their name on the plaintiff's American flag tattoo."

• Like 2

An Abrupt Departure

I didn't recall this one, and kept thinking that JM should have told the def who obviously didn't know any better to go outside and find something to cover up her freaking belly button. I can only assume it was hidden from JM by the podium. How many places are there where it's appropriate to wear a short, cropped top like that? No one is interested in your innie, lady.

• LOL 1
(edited)

Wednesday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 122, that was originally aired May 9, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Boiling Mad Over Broken AC" 

Case titles: 1) Getting Things Hot; 2) Going It Alone; 3) Hanging A Bad Ten.

Google's title case summary: "A woman claims that a con artist took advantage of her need for air conditioning repairs, and the defendant fights back with a countersuit, claiming an altercation with the woman's husband."

Edited by Bazinga
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
15 hours ago, Bazinga said:

"A woman claims that a con artist took advantage of her need for air conditioning repairs

I watched MotorMouth in the hall this time when Doug asked why her husband refused to come out and join her for this case since she claimed he's the one who paid Def. Well, he couldn't possibly back up his wife because he had a cold! He was coughing!

• Applause 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

I watched MotorMouth in the hall

I hated her. She was some combination of dishonest, stupid and ignorant. For her evidence she showed a picture of two blower fans and complained that the motor the defendant returned did not look like them. How stupid can you be? The blower fans go on the ends of the motor shaft and I have no doubt that the motor returned by the defendant was the one he had removed from her faulty A/C unit. I loved the fact that her husband who she said would support all of her lies decide not to appear, good choice. I am sure he caught hello from her on the flight back home, I feel sorry for him, she was a nasty piece of work.

On 2/6/2024 at 3:53 PM, AngelaHunter said:

How many places are there where it's appropriate to wear a short, cropped top like that?

As inappropriate that was (and I wished the judge has asked if she would dress like that in a court in Italy), it was actually sort of a nice trim midriff. Lots better than other midriffs we have seen caused by dramatically too tight and small clothes unsuccessfully covering 12th semester bellies hanging out for the world to admire.

Edited by DoctorK
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, DoctorK said:

I am sure he caught hello from her on the flight back home

Can you imagine that mouth - she talked so damned fast she was leaving the ends off of some words - all the way home? No wonder Def said, "Screw this!" and left.

it was actually sort of a nice trim midriff.

Yes, very trim but her umbilicus needn't be displayed in court, even a TV court. 😄

I wished the judge has asked if she would dress like that in a court in Italy)

Considering that Krazy Kanye's "wife" is now parading around Italy  in public naked (we won't mention the vile sex acts, also in public 🤢) the belly button shouldn't be a problem!

Lots better than other midriffs we have seen caused by dramatically too tight and small clothes unsuccessfully covering 12th semester bellies hanging out for the world to admire.

Yes! Male and female.

• Like 1
(edited)

Thursday's episode was (sorry, everyone) Season 20, Episode 123, that was originally aired May 9, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Exes Battle Over a Car Loan"

Case titles: 1) Vexing An Ex; 2) Gross Grooming; 3) You Are A Crook.

Google's title case summary: "A woman comes to the court claiming that her ex-boyfriend owes her money for a car loan, but he claims that bought the car in the first place."

Thank you for the correction, CrazyinAlabama.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Thanks 2
(edited)

Todays is this one: 

"Exes battle over a car loan."

Repeat, 5/10/2017,  Season 20 / Episode 123 , Reality, Crime, Courtroom

A court case involves two former lovers undergoing an intense dispute with one another regarding a car loan payment, so Judge Marilyn Milian attempts to figure out which party should rightfully be awarded settlement money.

A woman pays almost $2,000 for a new boyfriend's tickets, and to get his license back.  She's still paying for a previous boyfriend's bills too.   

Second case is a dog groomer accused of hurting a dog, and not paying for it.  Groomer says dog was terribly matted, agitated, and jumped off of the table.   

Plaintiff actually paid for the grooming, and tipped the groomer/defendant while knowing that her dog could have a broken leg.   I turned this off half way through. 

Third case was an eviction case, I really didn't watch it. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Thanks 3
(edited)

I corrected Thursday's episode information and link above.  Sorry, everyone, for messing up.

Friday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 124, that was originally aired May 11, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Running From a Roommate"

Case titles: 1) Skipping Out; 2) Sideswiping; 3) Shoddy Contacting.

Google's title case summary: "A woman enters the court claiming that her former roommate owes her for rent and bills, whereas he claims he was forced out of the apartment due to her violent and bizarre behavior."

CrazyInAlabama, would you be so kind as to provide me with the schedule of cases for next week from your cable listings at some point?  Maybe I will read them correctly for the whole week this time!  Sorry, again.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Like 2

Here's the Titan TV guess at what's playing next week.  Every day is described as an “intense dispute”.   

Monday 12 Feb-“Stolen car ruckus."  5/12/2017,  Season 20 / Episode 125 , A court case involves two parties undergoing an intense dispute with one another regarding supposed grand theft auto

Tues 13 Feb-No Title.  Season 20 / Episode 126 , A court case involves two parties undergoing an intense dispute with one another regarding planting-related issues.

Wed 14 Feb-“Sizzling mad over a smashed windshield."  5/16/2017,  Season 20 / Episode 127 ,  A court case involves two parties undergoing an intense dispute with one another regarding an automobile windshield that was shattered.

Thur 15 Feb-No Title. 5/17/2017,  Season 20 / Episode 128 , A televised court case involves two parties undergoing an intense dispute with one another regarding a furniture debacle,

Fri 16 Feb-No Title.  Season 20 / Episode 129, A court case involves two parties undergoing an intense dispute with one another regarding an issue involving tutoring.

They've been changing episodes around for some reason.   

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Monday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 125, that was originally aired May 12, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Stolen Car Ruckus" 

Case titles: 1) Grand Theft Auto; 2) Rotten Roommating.

Google's title case summary: "A woman claims she helped the defendants rent a car, which they ended up stealing. The defendants claim they returned the car to the rental company."

Thank you, CrazyInAlabama.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Thanks 3
17 hours ago, Bazinga said:

"A woman claims she helped the defendants rent a car, which they ended up stealing. The defendants claim they returned the car to the rental company."

I still can't believe that a woman married to a cop could be so naive, or maybe she has a savior complex, enough of one that she would go behind her husband's back to bankroll those bloated parasites. How tragic they have children.

• Like 1

Tuesday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 126, that was originally aired May 15, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Planting Problems" 

Case titles: 1) Soiling A Deal; 2) Not Inking A Deal; 3) A Bad Frame Job.

Google's title case summary: "The plaintiff claims that she was only paid half the amount she was owed for planting flowers at a customer's house, whereas the defendant claims that the job was not completed as expected."

• Thanks 2

Here's the theoretical schedule for 19 to 23 February: 

Monday 19th-  - No Title, Season 20 / Episode 130 A court case involves two parties undergoing an intense dispute with one another regarding parking at the airport,

Tuesday 20th--  No Title,Season 20 / Episode 131, A case involves two parties undergoing an intense dispute with one another regarding an issue with stocks,

Wednesday 21st-No Title, Season 20 / Episode 132 , A case involves two parties undergoing a dispute with one another regarding a parking issue

Thursday 22nd-“Sweetheart swindler.", 5/24/2017,  Season 20 / Episode 133 , A case involves two parties undergoing a dispute with one another regarding a swindling issue

Friday 23rd-No Title, Season 20 / Episode 135 , A court case involves two angry and upset parties undergoing an intense dispute with one another regarding pool problems,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
17 hours ago, Bazinga said:

I wonder how fed up and disgusted JM must get when she has to inform mature business people over and over and over that they might want to think about having contracts.

Those mature business people telling her, "I think that's what was said... I'm not certain... I'm pretty sure we agreed on that... maybe it was $150, or $300?.."  is enough to make a person lose it.

People - wake up! We know what good hearts you have and how completely trusting you are of everyone, that you deal with handshakes and faith when conducting business with total strangers, but "We call people like you 'litigants'."

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Wednesday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 127, that was originally aired May 16, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Sizzling Mad Over a Smashed Windshield" 

Case titles: 1) A Fit Of Rage; 2) Dinging Up A Trunk; 3) Taking Advantage.

Google's title case summary: "A man attempts to sue a woman over the smashed windshield of his car, but the woman claims the windshield was already damaged."

• Thanks 3

Thursday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 128, that was originally aired May 17, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Furniture Fiasco" 

Case titles: 1) A Furniture Failure; 2) Lifting A Lexus; 3) Leaving Everyone High & Dry.

Google's title case summary: "A woman sues a couple for shipping costs, claiming the furniture was damaged en route.  The couple claim the furniture was repaired."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
(edited)

Friday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 129, that was originally aired May 18, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Tantrum Over Tutoring"

Case titles: 1) Testing A Customer; 2) Not Getting The Message; 3) Splitting.

Google's title case summary: "The plaintiff claims that she was denied a refund from the defendant's tutoring company after a missed session, whereas the defendant claims the plaintiff overreacted to the one missed appointment."

Edited by Bazinga
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
(edited)

Today's episode will be preempted by my Fox affiliate airing the postponed Daytona 500. 

For others, Monday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 130, that was originally aired May 19, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Airport Parking Anger" 

Case titles: 1) A Car Catastrophe; 2) Misrepresenting; 3) That's One Crummy Couch.

Google's title case summary: "The plaintiff claims he parked his car at a garage and feels that he was overcharged, whereas the defendant claims the plaintiff left the car at the garage longer than was initially agreed."

Thank you, CrazyInAlabama.

Edited by Bazinga
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
15 hours ago, Bazinga said:

I watched the Hallterview this time. After JM got done reaming P, Doug was positively ruthless with this moron and his stupid ("There was a snowstorm") girlfriend while trying to make P understand what an idiot he is, and ending with, "Well, at least you learned something today!". You are missed, Doug.

• Like 3

Tuesday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 131, that was originally aired May 22, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Sizzling Mad Over Stocks" 

Case titles: 1) Losing It; 2) A Doggy Death; 3) Not Phoning It In.

Google's title case summary: "The plaintiff claims the defendant owes her money that she gave him to invest while they were a couple, whereas the defendant claims the stock market is volatile and he lost the money through a bad investment."

Note, in case 2 a dog was mauled to death.  AngelaHunter, your past self wrote this warning to your future self: "I should have listened to myself and not watched this. Awful."

• Thanks 3

That poor Pomeranian.    I looked at the picture of the defendant's dog, and that doesn't look like a Catahoula to me, more like mixed with something else.    The defendant claiming she was fostering the killer dog, but don't they always?  They claim it's a relative's dog, or a foster, and then it turns out they've had the dog for years.  

• Like 1

Wednesday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 132, that was originally aired May 23, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Parking Pandemonium" 

Case titles: 1) A Parking Problem; 2) Sticking It To An Ex; 3) Tenant De-Friending A Friend.

Google's title case summary: "The plaintiff claims she had permission to park her car in front of the defendant's house and was shocked when he had it towed."

• Thanks 3
54 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I love that the plaintiff was not only towed for the parking, but for the long expired registration.

Maybe this taught her to keep her big, filthy mouth shut. She wouldn't have been towed had she not told Def, "Fuck you!" Hag.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Thursday's episode will be Season 20, Episode 133, that was originally aired May 24, 2017. 

Discussion Link: "Sweetheart Swindler"  

Case titles: 1) Swinging Her Way Into Court; 2) Coming Too Close; 3) Being A Rotten Renter.

Google's title case summary: "The plaintiff claims he gave the defendant money after hearing her sob story about her medical condition, but has come to find out that she has eight different aliases and is suing the defendant for the money he gave her."

• Thanks 2
(edited)

Titan TV's guess at the 26 February to 1 March episodes. (I'm wondering what happened to episode 137?)

Monday 26 February, “Grumpy grandparents"   6/05/2017,  Season 20 / Episode 136 ,  A court case involves two cantankerous grandparents.

Tuesday 27 February, No Title, 6/07/2017,  Season 20 / Episode 138 ,  case involves two parties regarding allegedly deceitful banking.

Wednesday 28 February, "Boiler blow-up!",  6/08/2017,  Season 20 / Episode 139 , case involves a faulty boiler.

Thursday 29 February,  No Title, 6/09/2017,  Season 20 / Episode 140 ,  case involves two former friends fighting over an allegedly unpaid loan.

Friday 1 March, No Title.  6/12/2017,  Season 20 / Episode 141 , case involves an alleged attack by a dog.

I don't understand why they skip episodes, but they seem to do it fairly often.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Thanks 3