Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Making Fashion History

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Scorpiosunshine said:

I hope PR and PRAS are not canceled. I really love all incarnations of PR. I'm not too proud to admit it. :)

I hope so, too! I love this show! But, it just dawned on me--- perhaps the profits of anything filmed prior to the Weinstein Company firing that monster & filing for bankruptcy might go into that asshole's pockets... No sir, no ma'am! I'd rather wait for them to regroup at a later date. It's a successful show. I'm sure they'll get picked up elsewhere... *fingers crossed*

• Love 2
4 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

I hope so, too! I love this show! But, it just dawned on me--- perhaps the profits of anything filmed prior to the Weinstein Company firing that monster & filing for bankruptcy might go into that asshole's pockets... No sir, no ma'am! I'd rather wait for them to regroup at a later date. It's a successful show. I'm sure they'll get picked up elsewhere... *fingers crossed*

100% agreed!

• Love 2

Weinstein already has buckets of money.  I will admit that I want the show to continue for my own enjoyment (and the employment of those who work on the show).  I don't think that I should be punished because Weinstein thought (thinks [still present tense]) that that he could do whatever he wanted without any consideration of others and without any consequences to himself.  Let the lawsuits empty his coffers, and let another production company pick up the show.

Edited by seacliffsal
  • Love 5

So many other shows have been "saved" by other networks that I have to believe someone will pick up the Project Runway franchise. We survived one network change and we can do it again!

Edited by Jsage
  • Love 5

I was tickled pink that Anthony won.  I believe Zach (and perhaps CJZ) favored him pretty heavily, while Alyssa was pushing for Fabio as the "artist."  Zach gave her such a look when she was going on about wanting an artist to win.  It reminded me a bit of the judging on the finale of Under the Gunn - outside judges came in and basically said, you guys are crazy for favoring this one, whoever it was, it should clearly be *whoever won.*    I would have been OK with any of the final four, even though  I have never understood the appeal of Fabio's designs.  It just made me happy they chose Anthony.  

• Love 4

I don't know the answer, but I never watch reunion shows (I'm just not invested enough in the drama/personalities) but if they did one here wouldn't it be incredibly boring? I mean, no hate fests or "pea puree sabotage" (see Top Chef) to argue about.

• Love 1
On 4/6/2018 at 7:29 AM, ElectricBoogaloo said:

The big white splotch of paint on the front of his LBD looked like a semen stain.

I was thinking bird poop.  But that too.  LOL. 

On 4/6/2018 at 9:09 AM, tobeannounced said:

I'm so happy that Alyssa said she chooses clothes that she has an emotional connection with. That explains a lot.

What is the emotion, though?  Self-loathing?

On 4/14/2018 at 8:42 PM, Calamity Jane said:

I was tickled pink that Anthony won.  I believe Zach (and perhaps CJZ) favored him pretty heavily, while Alyssa was pushing for Fabio as the "artist."  Zach gave her such a look when she was going on about wanting an artist to win.  It reminded me a bit of the judging on the finale of Under the Gunn - outside judges came in and basically said, you guys are crazy for favoring this one, whoever it was, it should clearly be *whoever won.*    I would have been OK with any of the final four, even though  I have never understood the appeal of Fabio's designs.  It just made me happy they chose Anthony.  

rewatching the finale now.  I completely agree.  I never could understand what the appeal of Fabio's fugly fashions.  Yeah, he's a cool guy but I still don't like his designs.  I still don't understand why the judges on all of these shows love that hideous yellow.  Stanley was just boring.  And he didn't hem his stuff.

I remember watching Under the Gunn and it was so awesome when Neal Patrick Harris came on and apparently woke all of the judges up.  I still have visions of the awful circus clothes that one girl made.

• Love 2