Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

from sod I think:

Laura & Tracy get a surprise; Carly's old love returns with a secret; Sam doesn't tell Alexis she suspects Julian is alive. #GH

I wonder if Geary actually dragged his ass over to the studio.

He says either forgive him or divorce him and walk away for good.

Go Sonny lol.

• Love 4

Will they at least make her job closer to the baby she had to have?  

On Friday, March 17, 2017 at 11:37 AM, dubbel zout said:

Alan was Jason's bio father, and he was on the canvas for ages. As has been Monica, who raised Jason as her own (after some rocky times). And Tracy. Dillon and Jason are legitimate legacy characters, IMO.

Yeah, but if BM gains, like 5 lbs,  Jason will "die" again.   And BM is a sexy,  miscast,  weird smiling hunk.  

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

The way the stories are paced, does Maxie's absence really need a specific mention? It's so odd how they decide what to incorporate into the show and what to ignore.

I would say yes. There are long absences, but three months is stretching it.

• Love 1

Yeah, I was gonna add "for someone with a contract" but decided to forgo it. In any case, it would be a long time for Maxie to be off-screen, and meanwhile Nathan was on. I mean, I suppose they could do it but it's just easier to say Maxie is away.

I'm kinda surprised they didn't just keep Nathan off-screen too but maybe they can't just do that or they want to keep on-screen for Nina or something. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1

#GH - Ava takes her frustrations out on Kiki. {April 6} Ava enlists Scott's help {April 5}

Ava being meeeen 2 Kiki makes me think she might indeed actually be on her way out. But then I thought that Nathan was probably on his way out too given the big wedding production and him telling everyone and their dog how swell they are, so. But it's hilarious that what really makes me think she might be on her way out is not her pill switching being exposed, but her yelling at Kiki in addition to that.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

#GH - Carly learns the truth. {April 4}  Josslyn is conflicted. {April 5}

Ugh, sounds like Carly and Joss find out about Jax's role (that still makes no sense to me, btw) in The Great Nelle Kidney Heist.  So stupid, so lame.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

Soap custody battles are so stupid. You know what I want? Let Lulu win custody and have Charlotte be the bad seed. I don't mean this "hates Lulu but lurves everyone else" bs, make her EVIL. Have her torture Rocco and gaslight Lulu and Dante. Go full-on ridiculous with it. 

Jeebus. Am I asking for the distaff version of Spencer? I don't know, you guys. Everything is so boring on this show anymore, I'm grasping at anything that might amuse me.

Like Jax! I'm sure he'll be catching the blame for Nelle and/or be dumb enough to be Carly's revenge bang, but whatever, I like seeing his face.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

Soap custody battles are so stupid. You know what I want? Let Lulu win custody and have Charlotte be the bad seed. I don't mean this "hates Lulu but lurves everyone else" bs, make her EVIL. Have her torture Rocco and gaslight Lulu and Dante. Go full-on ridiculous with it. 

Jeebus. Am I asking for the distaff version of Spencer? I don't know, you guys. Everything is so boring on this show anymore, I'm grasping at anything that might amuse me.

Like Jax! I'm sure he'll be catching the blame for Nelle and/or be dumb enough to be Carly's revenge bang, but whatever, I like seeing his face.

I'm down if she hates Grandpappy Sonny and Step Grammy Carly.  Still waiting for Joss to magically be 18.  

Ugh.  Spencer.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

This would make sense, since she's got that Cassadine connection, and if anyone could program an embryo for evil, it would be Helena, for whatever reason. She's also got the perfect looks for a bad seed. 

But since this would actually make sense within the GH canon, it won't be done. But thanks, Melgaypet. The show in my head just got a lot better!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

Right! Even with IR's ridiculous political rant on facebook and the fact that they will just be ruining Jax, I am still looking forward to his return. 

• Love 1

I'm torn.  I'm excited that, hopefully, Lucy is poised for bigger story with whatever she's blackmailing out of Ava.  But I worry that they're setting her up to go under the bus for Ava, and I don't like Scotty working against her.

Valentin will try to fill in the blanks.

...he will?  He's been doing the exact opposite for months, right on through this past week.

Liz finds a creative way to reassure Franco.

Ewww.

• Love 4

After Jason angrily questions Jake’s well-being, Liz rethinks her future plans with Franco. Will life be put on hold for the lovers? Look for Franco to turn to an unlikely source for advice while Liz opens up to Kiki.

The fuck? So instead of spending time developing a relationship for Liz and her new sister, these "writers" have focused all of their time having these women develop relationships with a junkie and the SERIAL KILLER who kidnapped NotJake#2. 

So instead Liz is being forced into a conversation with fuckin Keeks

• Love 6

So... we have Liz bonding with... Kiki.  I'll guess Franco confiding in Dill,  Sam, or Jason.  Because that's stupid and, well...

Laura turns to Sonny, eh?  He really is the Rumplestilskin of PC.  

All the people in PC, and Liz is bonding with Kiki?  Can't she talk to Pip, Felix, or Sabrina's ghost? 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Right! Even with IR's ridiculous political rant on facebook and the fact that they will just be ruining Jax, I am still looking forward to his return. 

Oh no is he... I don't think we're supposed to talk politics. Um. Hmmm. Is he a fan of Orange Is the New Black? I want to un-know this. 

36 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

So... we have Liz bonding with... Kiki.  I'll guess Franco confiding in Dill,  Sam, or Jason.  Because that's stupid and, well...

Laura turns to Sonny, eh?  He really is the Rumplestilskin of PC.  

All the people in PC, and Liz is bonding with Kiki?  Can't she talk to Pip, Felix, or Sabrina's ghost? 

I actually think they have to better integrate a lot of the characters. Because of block shooting, so many characters only interact with one or two people on a regular basis. Liz would have no reason to not like Kiki. I'm fine with this. 

14 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

So instead Liz is being forced into a conversation with fuckin Keeks

Makes sense in that Lauren won't tell Elizabeth that she shouldn't be with Franco. (I realize others have been saying that, but it's OOC for them. It's not for Lauren.)

8 hours ago, Bwill3133 said:

I cannot wait to see Jax's role in this Nelle and Joss kidney situation.

I'm really curious to find out how he had Nelle's kidney waiting for Joss when no one knew Joss needed one until the day of Jake's accident. Or that Nelle existed. Clairvoyant much, Jax?

Lulu makes a new friend.

Nelle? I can see Lulu doing this to get closer to Charlotte. Though I'd think Valentin and/or Nina would have clued Nelle in on the situation. But maybe it's to trap Lulu into going against the court's decision? Nah, that's too smart for this show.

What happened between the fellow spies all those years ago and why has Anna blocked it out?

I DON'T CARE. My god, this story has gone on too long.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

Makes sense in that Lauren won't tell Elizabeth that she shouldn't be with Franco. (I realize others have been saying that, but it's OOC for them. It's not for Lauren.)

You're right; I partially rescind my complaint. If anyone is going to sit around cooing about Liz dating a SERIAL KILLER, Kiki is better than a character I actually care about

• Love 4

Anna is left stunned by Valetin’s allegation. What happened between the fellow spies all those years ago and why has Anna blocked it out? Valentin will try to fill in the blanks.

Since when?  Didn't Valentin just tell Anna & Nina that he won't be engaging with Anna anymore?  Stupid.

• Love 5

Nelle confesses her sins. {April 10}

Finn grows desperate. [Rebecca Budig] moves on.  {April 11}

The wording on both of these spoilers makes me wonder if Nelle or Rebecca Budig are the new love interest for Griffin FV was talking about.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Nelle confesses her sins. {April 10}

...two months after she confessed her first sins and why she hated Carly and four months after she drugged Sonny in the first place. What stellar pacing this show has. No one cares.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

why she hated Carly

Which still doesn't really make sense, of course. And Nelle hasn't told anyone the entire story yet. Maybe she'll tell Lulu, when Lulu attempts to befriend her. And I'm sure they'll make Nelle so desperate for any sort of sympathy from someone that she won't be at all suspicious of why Lulu is being nice to her. Plot point city, as usual on this fakakta show.

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm telling you, I think Nelle "confesses her sins" to our resident priest, Doctor Father Griffin. 

Their voices might hypnotize me into liking them, I suppose.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

I don't understand why Nelle would turn on Nina, the only person right now who likes her and is giving her a chance.

To get back into the good graces of the Corinthos clan by helping Dante's wife.

And also because Nina is the worst.

• Love 1

Oh gawd, this is going to be painful to watch...

Jax confesses his role in the Nelle drama. He later reaches out to Nelle after a confrontation with Carly. Also Sonny confronts him. #GH

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

I just still don't know how Jax just called Nelle's dad to get her kidney because he knew Joss would need one. Joss has an emergency surgery I believe. Was Nelle on stand by, drugged? If I remember correctly Joss was dying in the hospital in need of a transplant and Jake came in, died and "his kidney" was used, right? Somebody tell me if I'm wrong. I have missed episodes. 

Whatever happened this is just to shit on Jax and I don't like it. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Bwill3133 said:

I just still don't know how Jax just called Nelle's dad to get her kidney because he knew Joss would need one. Joss has an emergency surgery I believe. Was Nelle on stand by, drugged? If I remember correctly Joss was dying in the hospital in need of a transplant and Jake came in, died and "his kidney" was used, right? Somebody tell me if I'm wrong. I have missed episodes. 

Yeah, IIRC, Joss being diagnosed and getting the transplant happened within hours.

I hate this kidney retcon so much.  There's so many moving pieces of it that make no goddamn sense.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 12
34 minutes ago, Bwill3133 said:

I just still don't know how Jax just called Nelle's dad to get her kidney because he knew Joss would need one.

Jax is clairvoyant. There's no other way he'd know, since Jake being hit by the car and Joss needing a kidney happened on the same night. (I'm legit looking forward to hearing this explained, though.)

• Love 1