Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Coyote in Yoga Pants

That dog looked so happy running. I was very worried it would get hit by a car or something. I was a bit sad to see her returned to her creepy owner. 

I love Timothy Olyphant in this but if he had to leave the show Joel McHale would be a great replacement. I enjoyed their competitiveness with their similar realator counter parts.

• Love 5

I don’t think Joel McHale and his partner have the charm or chemistry that Sheila and Joel do, but I did like them as adversaries.

The end was unexpected and interesting, as usual.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Joel McHale's role was pretty strong. I liked him and his partner, but moreso, I liked Chris and Joel's competitive nature. I chuckled at them trying to upstage each other. I laughed really hard at Joel's line about Chris being bad at math coming back at the end of the episode with Chris pausing to calculate how many inches taller he was than Joel. I also chuckled at the realtor/realator running gag.

That poor dog Rachel. I'm glad she got to run outside for the first time in who knows how long.

I was totally taken aback by the ending.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Joel McHale's role was pretty strong. I liked him and his partner, but moreso, I liked Chris and Joel's competitive nature. I chuckled at them trying to upstage each other. I laughed really hard at Joel's line about Chris being bad at math coming back at the end of the episode with Chris pausing to calculate how many inches taller he was than Joel. I also chuckled at the realtor/realator running gag.

The fact that they kept trying to one up each otyer with crappy, Al Bundy style high school achievements was really funny.

Although the funniest thing was Sheila calling Andy Richter a giant baby. I have never thought of that before, and now I am going to think it every time I see him.

• Love 3

Eric: “Maybe we should tell your parents.”

Abby: “ I don’t do that anymore.”

I thought that Abby was nice to encourage Eric to ask Ramona out, but I wonder how she’s going to feel when she sees them together. If she really gets under Abby’s skin I’m waiting for Shelia to want to do something for her daughter only to find out that Ramona is infected like she is. 

Spoiler

Gary as a talking head? How’s he going to survive not being able to eat? Well maybe digest is a better adjective. 

• Love 1

Finally, teenagers who aren't complete morons when committing crimes! When Abby and Eric broke into Goran's apartment wearing gloves, I wanted to send them to Rosewood to teach the Pretty Little Liars how not to leave fingerprints when they break into people's houses. I also loved the conversation about why they were wearing gloves (teen hand models) with the other people who broke into Goran's apartment (janitors going to their janitor jobs). 

Loved seeing Joel McHale and Maggie Lawson as Chris and Christa. "Tira-a-misu." Ha! Chris and Joel revealing crappy things from each other's pasts in front of Markie post reminded me of the Friends episode where Rachel and Monica pretend to be each other while on a date with George Clooney and Noah Wyle and they end up bringing up all the bad things they've done.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I am so, so glad that they finally acknowledged that Joel and Sheila say realtor really strangely.

Lots of people say "real-a-tor" though. 

Markie Post! Man I'm old. 

• Love 2

Markie Post! Man I'm old

So glad I'm not the only one who thought "Hey, it's Christine from Night Court!.... wait, I'm old"

This show brings out the best in all its guest stars. It's so messed up and disturbing and zany and I'm so glad it exists.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, Thog said:

So glad I'm not the only one who thought "Hey, it's Christine from Night Court!.... wait, I'm old"

This show brings out the best in all its guest stars. It's so messed up and disturbing and zany and I'm so glad it exists.

I knew I recognized her from somewhere, but at first, I thought she was Olivia Newton John. LOL. 

• Love 3

I don't know why- but the eyelid on the light made me laugh so hard.

Hammer Knife!!!!

Some of this episodes favorite quotes:

"Mom loves fingers, but she says the thumbs are like the ends of bread..."

"One was is correct and one way is profoundly ignorant"

"If the Wright Brother's had a daughter like you, we would have never have conquered the sky!"

Edited by gik910
  • Love 1