Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E10: Who's Your Buddy?

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

So is Twitney.

There tends to be some side-to-side movement by most of us who use ellipticals.  Twit might fit standing still, but she'd easily be bumping the rails with every attempted step.

This is true. It’s not that I don’t believe that she can’t fit, it’s just hard to believe if you know what I mean. As big as she looks on TV, I think we lose some perspective on how big she really is. When you stop to contemplate how big a commercial elliptical is or see her sitting next to Babs in a car, it really quantifies her actual size. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

This is true. It’s not that I don’t believe that she can’t fit,

There is absolutely no way that a 5'2" tall 400 pound woman can be fit.

She could become fit through careful control of her diet and a lot of real exercise, but there's no way she could be fit at that size.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

There is absolutely no way that a 5'2" tall 400 pound woman can be fit.

She could become fit through careful control of her diet and a lot of real exercise, but there's no way she could be fit at that size.

I think @3girlsforus meant it's hard to believe she is so big she can't fit into the elliptical. You added a "be" there and changed the meaning. I agree, Whitney can not and probably never will be fit. The true mark of stupidity is being too stupid to know how stupid you are, and Whitney...is way too stupid to know how stupid she is.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I think @3girlsforus meant it's hard to believe she is so big she can't fit into the elliptical. You added a "be" there and changed the meaning. I agree, Whitney can not and probably never will be fit. The true mark of stupidity is being too stupid to know how stupid you are, and Whitney...is way too stupid to know how stupid she is.

I definitely did. I think because of so much of Shitney's "But I am athletic and a professional dancer and being fat doesn't affect me" crap.

But yes @3girlsforus is right.. it's amazing that she literally cannot fit between the hand rails.

• Love 2

I recall an episode when she was working with Will and riding one of those stationary bikes with the movable arms. The bike looked so tiny under her body and there was so much of her hanging over each side of the seat, I had a moment of pity for how uncomfortable that must feel. But then she was peddling along so lazily, and huffing and puffing over having to move her arms, and I took a look at  the expression on Will's face when he said, "Come on now, Whitney," and the moment evaporated.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, cherenkov said:

I'm not sure if ellipticals are like treadmills, which come in different widths. Typically with a treadmill the ones intended for the home (which will range anywhere from a couple hundred to couple thousand dollars) are narrower than the ones that they have in gyms.

Even still, I cannot imagine not fitting between the hand rails of my treadmill at home.

It was at a gym with her dad and she laughed about her hips knocking against the side rails.  So fab!

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Tosia said:

It was at a gym with her dad and she laughed about her hips knocking against the side rails.  So fab!

Those aren't hips, it's like two feet of fat on each side of where the hips should be.

• Love 4