Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E10: Who's Your Buddy?

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Point taken. Perhaps it's the petulant, whiny, childish tone she uses to address them? (especially when she's either complaining or wanting something.) Then suddenly she's the "adult" when she calls her mother "Babs" and says with such authority that Babs does NOT belong behind the wheel of a car; no sir, no ma'am.

Whitney does have a proven track record of ruining "normal" things in that oh-so-fabulous way that only she can. (Personally, I haven't worn Spandex in months...lol, thanks Whit)

• Love 4
(edited)
11 minutes ago, goodbyeglittergirl said:

Is she on disability and unemployment? I have not seen any evidence of this. 

If not, it's only because TLC is footing the bill for her life.  She doesn't work.

Once the cameras are gone, she'll dial up the government to bail her out.  She's a professional victim who'll never get a job.  And since no employed man would ever marry that lazy life loser, us taxpayers will be stuck feeding her.

Edited by Dr. Acula
  • Love 13

Whit has yet to convince me that her life is so fabulous.   She is 33 and can barely get herself up the stairs.   She is talking to Buddy and is winded.  Explain to me how is that fabulous?   

The only thing that is fabulous about Whit’s life is that TLC is crazy enough to pay her.  

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Brooks said:

Those were sizable balls on that kitty.  I'll bet TLC did it on purpose.  Shouldn't his junk have been blurred out?  LOL

Nah, the cat can REACH his own balls!

• Love 16
(edited)

What pisses me off about the whole Sweatney-torn-between-two-lovers shit is that she's FULL of "You need to..." and "He doesn't...", etc. etc.

But what she NEVER says is that Buddy has stated that women - including and probably MOSTLY Heather - are his trigger to use again. All Sweatney needed to say was that lookit, Heather, Buddy himself has stated that he cannot be involved with anyone romantically because it triggers him to use. You can do a post-mortem all ding-dong day long about this, but IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU. When Buddy moves on with someone else without revisiting a relationship with you? Yeah. Then post-mortem the shit out of it and figure out what YOU did wrong in relation to the situation. By focusing on the relationship and continuing to try to insinuate yourself (including freaking Sweatney) into his life, why not just walk up to Buddy and hand him a bottle of Jack and a damn 8-ball?

The other thing that I strongly feel is that Heather definitely knew about the drug use (or, at the very least, the alcoholism).

But regardless? When the horse is dead, Heather, DISMOUNT.

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Love 19

Who else would pay admission to see a Todd vs. Caleb cat fight?  All that scratching and slapping.  Hell, the post fight coverage might be even juicier when they both break down crying.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, muffpuff said:

BGDC on the road?  Whitney has WAY too much quit in her to legit make it happen.  Todd can see it through, but she won’t. 

I really hope they don't make this a thing. Is she on YouTube or something? She was saying that people are always asking her to visit their towns, their classes, etc... as if she's some superstar dance instructor. She sure does have an extremely high opinion of herself. 

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I really hope they don't make this a thing. Is she on YouTube or something? She was saying that people are always asking her to visit their towns, their classes, etc... as if she's some superstar dance instructor. She sure does have an extremely high opinion of herself. 

She got her start on YT. The entire reason that she has a show is because one of her YT videos went viral. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

Whit has yet to convince me that her life is so fabulous.   She is 33 and can barely get herself up the stairs.  

When she was talking to Todd about what they should do so that she's not 40 all of a sudden and looking back to when she was 33 - she WILL regret not using this chance when everything could be paid for by TLC to do something about her real problems.

• Love 18
5 hours ago, Yeah No said:

. . .she would have been a wreck after that 8K for the rest of her Hawaii trip.  No wonder we didn't see any scenes after that on their way home.  I think the scenes we saw that was supposed to be right after they came home were filmed either before or way after the trip. . . .

. . .we really saw a whole 'nother side to Glenn in this episode . . . He is insufferable, meddling and abusive too!  

How old is the Twit now?  

Twit, her parents, Donna the Caretaker, possibly Hunter, stayed on for at least several days after the barnacles & film crew left. She posted a couple of videos on her FB page at the time of the trip last year: one in a beach cabana, another on an ATV ride thru a jungle wildlife refuge.

Glenn is also creepy in his relationship with Twit. There's a HI FB photo of daddy & daughter locking lips.

Twit will be 34 in April.

• Love 4
(edited)

Let’s just imagine for a second that BGBC is fabulous (and real) and that Whitney can dance and is a wonderful teacher. I know this is tough but just for a second. Even if all of that is true, how exactly does taking a dance class one time help anyone? You can’t get anything from a class or two. So people show up and dance for the day or two you are in town. Are they then suddenly in shape? Even if Whitney was the most fabulous dancer in the world I don’t see how this is something anyone would want. 

And Clairewalks - she won’t franchise because that would mean other people would be teaching big girl dance classes all over the country and I bet all of the teachers would be better than Whitney. She couldn’t handle that. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 14

I don't know about you,  but I'd  sure pay to see BGDC when/ If it goes on they road....fucking-tastic!!!  

Regarding comment that Whitney doesn't have a career..... sure she does!   TV personality.  Beyond that,  not so much.   And that's a very temporary career. 

Heather's kids look very young.... she needs to concentrate more on them and not continuing to pine and weep over a guy who is very clearly not interested at all.   It's over.  

Glenn, stop asking Whitney for grandchildren.   Her own life is a complete mess, and look at the guys she's "dated".  There wasn't a single  normal relationship  among them.   That fake pregnancy ?  Yeah that Lenny would have made some dad.  I think he dated her on a dare.     Hey, how about asking her brother  for those grandchildren?  Highly doubtful she can conceive anyway.

Whitney,  cut out all the phony forced drama, get your life on track and try to lose weight and get healthy.   Forget this stupid show.   Its on it's last legs anyway. 

• Love 8
20 hours ago, sara1025 said:

"I don't see why I couldn't finish the 8k" REALLY? You don't SEE why you couldn't finish? Apparently someone doesn't own a full length mirror. And of course "maybe I should lose some weight" never came up in conversation.

The delusions continue to amaze me. It's anything, absolutely anything other than morbid obesity. It's like a drunk driver asking why he can't drive without swerving. 

• Love 11

Is she on disability and unemployment? I have not seen any evidence of this. 

If not, it's only because TLC is footing the bill for her life.  She doesn't work.

Once the cameras are gone, she'll dial up the government to bail her out.  She's a professional victim who'll never get a job.  And since no employed man would ever marry that lazy life loser, us taxpayers will be stuck feeding her.

I'm no fan of Whitney but I think this is unfair. There is no evidence at all that Whitney is currently receiving or ever has received any sort of government assistance. Before the show, she was the producer of a radio show and also taught English overseas, so she has worked (granted, when she was younger and in better health). You don't know what will happen to her when the show ends. Even if she doesn't get a job, her family has money and they may help her. She may be stashing money that she is making now to provide for her future. She may have an inheritance or win the lottery or actually get a job. You don't know. 

And if you think there are no men out there (employed or otherwise) who will marry her, watch a few episodes of My 600-Pound Life. I wouldn't say that I see a lot of healthy relationships on there but many of the patients featured on the show are married or in relationships and many of their partners have jobs.

• Love 13
(edited)

I know I have harped a little on Heather wanting closure from the obese alcoholic drug addict that dumped her but Heather is no prize pig either, Buddy seems to have consciously chosen not to have a professional career (And I know plenty of people without degrees that have professional careers, I mean they aren't headed to the C-Suite but they have 9-5 office jobs with decent middle-class incomes) much if any responsibility for his life with his parents paying the phone bill, living rent free with his disgusting friend, here is some closure Heather, you are in your 30s with two kids, part time work, no indication that you are particularly financial secure and you aren't particularly attractive, maybe you just have nothing to offer this man child but more baggage.

Heather keeps acting shocked that the relationship ended and has no idea why, well did you have any indication it was headed towards anything else? You weren't even living together, in fact it looked like what, 2 years in you were still casually dating, Buddy wasn't looking at rings and houses in the suburbs with good school districts, he was mostly just drinking and doing cocaine.

edit: Maybe I am being too harsh on both of them but I think my overall point is that I see absolutely no indication that Buddy has any interest in making the kind of responsible life choices that one makes at his age if he had any desire to be in a serious long term relationship, especially with someone with two young children. Buddy can't even pay his rent or phone bill in his 30s, he isn't looking or capable of playing house with a partner.

Edited by John M
  • Love 14
34 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Buddy reveals that he has been told to stay away from Greensboro until he recovers. That is a fuckin' great idea. And don't let Whitney visit, because she will certainly try to hold a BGDC guest class in your town.

Great recap as usual, @ClareWalks. They get better every week.

Of course, Twit is not going to leave Buddy alone. She took him along on her cruise & has live video'd with him on FB. And he is never going to give up that TLC paycheck, recovery goals or no.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I'm no fan of Whitney but I think this is unfair. There is no evidence at all that Whitney is currently receiving or ever has received any sort of government assistance.

True, I think the point is more how obvious Whit's weight has become enough of a disability at this point that any sort traditional job is going to be impossible for her. She struggled hard at the two fake jobs she has had on the show and she doesn't have any special skills or talent that is going to have an employer change the roles and responsibilities to accommodate her. Morbid obesity is not a disability under the ADA, employers are completely free to tell her she is just too fat to work there because she is, they don't have to buy her special chairs or make dress code accommodations.

• Love 13
(edited)

Another great quality to add Quitney: THIEF!!!

for some reason she thought it was funny to share the fact she stole from a classmate. Thank god Babs made her give it back. 

About the call from next week’s episode, yeah, most likely poor Alistair passed away. I knew that piggy was doomed from the day they got him. I knew they were going to get rid of him like so many people do after pigs grow older. Very sad indeed. It was just a storyline and for that I’m pissed. 

Something interesting I noticed: Quitney knew Daliana, one of the judges from the dance off, from before the dance off, since they were shown doing BGDC at her studio on this episode, but they’ve used that studio before (without showing its real name, just a random front), if i remember correctly when they were preparing for the folk festival, which was where she meets Jiya in the first place. It seemed familiar because it’s the same place where she practices the belly dance. Fake as usual. 

ETA: I laughed when Buddy said "They want me to stay away from 'Greensboro'" (Greensboro means you, Quitney). And the second hand embarrassment face from Buddy's pal when Glenn was basically calling her a desperate and sad lonely cat lady was priceless. Poor kitty, I hope he finds a new owner tbh.

Edited by MyBigFatFakeLife
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Dr. Acula said:

Ha!  I order to get unemployment compensation you have to first have had a job!

• Love 7
(edited)

I rolled my eyes so hard during the Heather/closure scene that I fear I'll need the services of an opthamologist.

No, Heather, Buddy does not owe you closure. He just doesn't. He owes you decent treatment and an honest breakup, which it looks like you got. He does not owe you an explanation as to why your relationship ended. He does not owe you a post-mortem regarding the relationship wherein you ask whiny questions and he tries to get you to leave. He doesn't owe you another chance. He's said clearly that relationships are a trigger for him to use, so if you truly love him, you'll encourage him to stay single (even away from a relationship with you) to help him stay sober.

I'm sorry. Every single time I've seen a friend, post-relationship, who wants to dissect the breakup, it's because he/she wants to get the dumper into the same room in hopes that he/she will realize this dumpee's greatness and take them back. I am thoroughly convinced that Heather wanted a talk/confrontation with Buddy so he'd see how much he missed her and give their relationship another shot. Because SHE can't let go.

And Whit? You do NOT need to get involved in your friends' conflicts. Keep your bazoo out of their personal lives!

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Love 17
6 hours ago, KateHearts said:

Point taken. Perhaps it's the petulant, whiny, childish tone she uses to address them? (especially when she's either complaining or wanting something.) Then suddenly she's the "adult" when she calls her mother "Babs" and says with such authority that Babs does NOT belong behind the wheel of a car; no sir, no ma'am.

Is that 'no sir, no ma'am' a southern thing?  I kinda like it. Please tell me someone besides Twit says it so I can start using it.

• Love 3

Is that 'no sir, no ma'am' a southern thing?  I kinda like it. Please tell me someone besides Twit says it so I can start using it.

Yes ma'am - it's a southern thing. Please feel free to adopt it into use as you see fit.

I'm sorry. Every single time I've seen a friend, post-relationship, who wants to dissect the breakup, it's because he/she wants to get the dumper into the same room in hopes that he/she will realize this dumpee's greatness and take them back. I am thoroughly convinced that Heather wanted a talk/confrontation with Buddy so he'd see how much he missed her and give their relationship another shot. Because SHE can't let go.

I think that's exactly what Heather was doing. I often think the desire to "remain friends" after a breakup is also often at least one party's attempt to wait around and see if the other party changes his/her mind. Particularly in this case - when Heather said "I don't think we can even be friends right now" I thought - yup. She was playing the friends card hoping he'd come back around.

if you truly love him, you'll encourage him to stay single (even away from a relationship with you) to help him stay sober.

I think it's best for both of them if she doesn't encourage him to do anything at all - in other words that she really stops contact with him. Clean break enabling them to all move on.

• Love 7
(edited)
57 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

I rolled my eyes so hard during the Heather/closure scene that I fear I'll need the services of an opthamologist.

No, Heather, Buddy does not owe you closure. He just doesn't. He owes you decent treatment and an honest breakup, which it looks like you got. He does not owe you an explanation as to why your relationship ended. He does not owe you a post-mortem regarding the relationship wherein you ask whiny questions and he tries to get you to leave. He doesn't owe you another chance. He's said clearly that relationships are a trigger for him to use, so if you truly love him, you'll encourage him to stay single (even away from a relationship with you) to help him stay sober.

And Whit? You do NOT need to get involved in your friends' conflicts. Keep your bazoo out of their personal lives!

She doesn’t just butt her nose in. She fans the flames and delights in the conflicts. She could have easily just told Heather that Buddy can’t be in a relationship with anyone right now because it’s a trigger for his addiction. Or she could have encouraged her to move on since Buddy has made it clear he is done with Heather. But instead when Buddy told her he wasn’t getting back with Heather she actually smiled and said ‘Guess I have to tell her’. She was happy that Heather was going to be upset and even happier to be the one to bring about the drama. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 15
(edited)
3 hours ago, MyBigFatFakeLife said:

Another great quality to add Quitney: THIEF!!!

for some reason she thought it was funny to share the fact she stole from a classmate. Thank god Babs made her give it back. 

I notice she had the stuffed giraffe in her garage/shuffle feet studio that was a gift for Ashley’s new baby. She was going on about how much she wanted it in a previous episode and Todd made a comment about how Twit buys gifts  but ends up keeping them for herself.

Edited by Ravenna
  • Love 10

I'm sure Heather could spend hours dissecting the end of their relationship how how about we start with Buddy is a rock bottom addict that can't even take care of the bare minimum basics of being an independent adult, he literally has minders to keep him from overdosing/drinking himself to death, like what part of that sounds like a man that can be in a healthy romantic relationship?

There is your answer, Buddy can't even take care of himself much less you and your two kids. Sure you can make it more complicated but he is in rehab because HE IS GOING TO DIE if he doesn't make serious, serious, serious progress, progress that will likely take months if not years to just do the basics of being a functional independent human, your feels about the break up do not matter.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I

I know, we really saw a whole 'nother side to Glenn in this episode - I used to think he was more like my own dad but now I see his is not.  He is insufferable, meddling and abusive too!  Thank goodness my own dad is nothing like that!

How old is the Twit now?  The clock is ticking, but I don't even believe she is physically capable of having a child much less should anyone push her into it.  Geez, she can't even wipe her own ass, plus she is not mature enough to be a mother.  I'd say it's a blessing on her potential children that it's just not happening.

She is in no physical shape to carry and birth a child! She is in not shape to take care of an infant and toddler and raise a child. Glenn is delusional about this. She would need to meet a wonderful partner to do all the child rearing work, but I don't see how someone wonderful would put up with her. But that is putting the cart before the horse, so to speak. She is too obese to be pregnant, it is dangerous at that weight, considered high risk. I wonder if Glenn puts the same pressure on Hunter? Hunter is more likely to give them grandchildren than Twit.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, aliya said:

And - what was with the dance class? All of a sudden Twit is an Hawaiian dance expert? I thought the class was supposed to be for exercise. I don't see those ladies doing much of a workout.

Is this what they were aiming for?  If so, they missed it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67__Rr4x8Dw

9 hours ago, muffpuff said:

BGDC on the road?  Whitney has WAY too much quit in her to legit make it happen.  Todd can see it through, but she won’t. 

Didn't Todd seem all for it?  I thought he was thinking because she's on TV, they have way more views than the Fitness Marshal.  
But more people who seek out a video on youtube who are really interested in it, than those who watch a reality show, many just to snark.
I can see her dragging Babs and Glenn all over to sit adoringly in the audience.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

She is in no physical shape to carry and birth a child! 

On a similar note all her hysterics about the doctor clearing Babs to drive, I seriously doubt that Whit could get a medical doctor and car engineer to be thrilled about her driving either.

• Love 4

She is in no physical shape to carry and birth a child! 

She is too obese to be pregnant, it is dangerous at that weight, considered high risk. 

It's definitely risky but it happens all the time. A friend of mine is an OB and he has had a number of obese patients. They do have complications throughout pregnancy and with labor and delivery. Honestly in some cases, you have to wonder about the mechanics of how the lady got pregnant in the first place. I guess the drive to procreate leads to creativity - or maybe flexibility?

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

It's definitely risky but it happens all the time. A friend of mine is an OB and he has had a number of obese patients. They do have complications throughout pregnancy and with labor and delivery. Honestly in some cases, you have to wonder about the mechanics of how the lady got pregnant in the first place. I guess the drive to procreate leads to creativity - or maybe flexibility?

Agreed. A friend of a friend was so obese she didn't know she was pregnant until she had an accident and they told her she was, but when she tells the story she never discusses this. I get it happens to thin women as well, but most cases are because of obesity. Sadly the child is already obese and is not even 4 years old. But she's always commenting how people tell her how skinny she looks (she doesn't), how every man on Earth flirts with her but she's so over it, and how she has back trouble, but I bet nobody in her close circle of friends tell her it's because she's so overweight. I bet Whitney *could* get pregnant if she wanted to, crazier things have happened.

Edited by MyBigFatFakeLife
  • Love 2
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:03 PM, Sasha888 said:

Whitney tells Todd about the Fitness Marshall's tour, and includes this tidbit - "Apparently, a lot of people asked about ME." (flips her hair and gives Todd the "I'm SO fabulous" look.)

Cut to me, walking across my living room and trying to figure out how I can bitch-slap someone through a TV screen.

(IF anyone asked about you, it was probably to ask why you are such a QUITTER)

I was JUST thinking there needs to be an invention so I can slap Whitney through the screen. (and this was triggered by a different scene, I am watching it now so I am sure I will be up on the screen again in a few)

OR.....  There could be an agreement with TLC, that Whitney has to sit in a chair, and watch a live feed where we can just hit a button on the remote that indicates we want to slap her. 

(OR she would be tied to a chair and be forced to read each Twitter comment during her show where we can put her on Blast)

I need her to know. 

LOL

• Love 5
2 hours ago, aliya said:

I'm in Virginia, and people say "yes, ma'am" to me all the time. It makes me feel old. I think it's quite Southern.

• Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:14 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I laughed when Whit said people asked about her on the FM tour and Todd snarked back "that is because you were supposed to be there and you weren't " she didn't seem to get that blowing off the tour makes her look bad and that is why people were asking, not because she is oh so fabulous.

Yup, I was thinking I would like to slap her through the screen on that comment as well. She excels at annoying.

23 hours ago, Christi said:

What is the call in the preview? Im guessing Allistair is dead?

Yes, I believe so too. I'm afraid to hear how it happened. I could not watch part if episode when he left...

• Love 2

Born and raised in Dallas which is Texas but it's really not steeped in Southern tradition, I use yes ma'am and no sir all the time, not in the way Whit does but I've always just defaulted it as the polite way to address someone you don't know the name of.

That said I volunteer a lot with extremely low income people and have had to try and break myself of it because I have learned that it can come off as extremely condescending when the social/financial power dynamic is so obviously and drastically not in the favor of the person you are say serving in the free kitchen.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Yajmele said:

I hope that the problems with the 8K will be a wake-up call for Whitney.

If Zach was house-sitting/pet-sitting, and found the stray...why did he not do some leg work with finding whether the cat had an owner? I understand keeping him in, since the house was already equipped for cats, but there was no indication that he had checked.

Im not going to hate on Whitney’s cats.  That new kitty is totally adorable.  My husband and I have four cats ourselves, and I’m typing this right now with one cat in my lap purring up a storm and alternating between scent marking my hand and making biscuits, one cat sleeping on the couch behind my head, one sleeping on the opposite end of the couch, and one sleeping in the pet bed. But I do have to wonder about the level of care she was giving Wanda and Henchi, given that one or both of them were eliminating outside the litter boxes at some point last season.  It is instinctual to them that they want to bury their pee and poop.  Main reason they go outside the litter box?  Not clean.  If she can’t keep her litterbox(es) scooped regularly for 2, what’s she planning on doing with 2 more?  Also, never mind the can of worms with introducing a new cat to three more.  Especially an intact male.    Territorial issues are a problem even with spayed/neutered cats.  She’s gonna end up with a cat that’s pissing all over her house.

Glenn, we get it:  too many pets.  That’s a point well-made.  But for fuck’s sake, let her get into a healthy, steady relationship before mentioning kids.  Never mind the self-inflicted cycle of PCOS.  Don’t put the cart before the already-crippled horse.  

Of course Whit sees wedges as a form of torture. She can’t wear even small heels for more than 3 minutes at a time without bitching incessantly about it. 

Heather?  Closure is a myth. He made it clear that he doesn’t want to get back together.  Move on. 

Babs hasn’t driven for 7 months. Not 40 years. Let her re-acclimate. That’s why you start with the drive around the block. If there was concern about her ability to grip the steering wheel and her reaction time, her fucking neurologist would probably not have signed off on driving again. 

Not surprised at all about Buddy being advised against returning to Greensboro.  It’s generally recommended that a recovering addict stay away from the known environment that they had been in while in the throes of addiction. Too comfortable and too easy to fall back into old ways. 

Charleston!  The Cooper River Bridge is so recognizable, that I knew it from the first shot on the Next Time segment. Charleston is a nice area, and I can imagine there would be a decent rehab community there.  I should probably spend some more time in Charleston.  My husband and I only really just spent the night there last summer at a B&B before boarding a cruise ship for our honeymoon.  If Glenn really wants to troll bribe Whitney to do more fitness stuff, he could get her to do the Cooper River Bridge Run.  She can do something active and see her Boo Bear. Of course, Glenn would conveniently forget to tell her it’s a 10K...

Great Post. I am a doggie mom and animal lover in general. That cat is a cutie patootie for sure. Interesting about the reasons to go outside litter box. Yikes. Yes, intact male is issue, which I hope she would remedy and make sure he is healthy before introducing to other cats. Responsible ownership. I will  give her full credit for not giving the last two up, where chances are they would be on borrowed time in a shelter. Glenn sure is not an animal lover, and lacks compassion for his wife's feelings about (what is now loss of Piggie I believe)

What a Bossy Pants around her mother's driving. I would have smacked her. (Why can I not slap Whitney through TV, why???)

and I just saw full promo for last week. I was thinking Whitney is fanning the flames about Heather and Buddy. (and that was just before we see Heather burning old cards.)

Buddy is not the nicest person, from afar. He has a lot of growing to do, seems very stunted. If Whitney were a good friend, she would not plant any seeds of hope and not try to interrupt natural grieving process. But that requires someone that does not have ulterior motives. Next!

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, WaterSpirit said:

Responsible ownership. I will  give her full credit for not giving the last two up, where chances are they would be on borrowed time in a shelter.

My Q is: what happened to Steve Purrwin, the orange male she picked up in a park & brought home.

The last heard about him was before some trip -- NYC, I think, but could have been cruise before last. She was writing in FB that she was gonna have to put one of her cats in a kennel becuz he wasn't getting along well with the others. She asked fans near Greensboro for kennel suggestions; many offered to pet-sit the cat.

And that's it. Twit has now introduced 2 other cats, Ollie & the stray, into her household. WTF did she do with S. Purrwin, other than give him a really stupid name?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Ravenna said:

I notice she had the stuffed giraffe in her garage/shuffle feet studio that was a gift for Ashley’s new baby. She was going on about how much she wanted it in a previous episode and Todd made a comment about how Twit buys gifts  but ends up keeping them for herself.

Garage/shuffle feet studio! !!!!   Hilarious.  I love it.  

Really spot on.......cat pee spot that is. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Yeah No said:

However, the way Whitney is talking to her mother as though she has suddenly become the parent and Babs is her child  is incredibly disrespectful. I want to slap Whitney.

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:30 PM, Tosia said:

Twit leaving North Carolina to "tour" would be the best thing to ever happen to her mom and dad.  Demanding and ordering her dad around with the phone was abhorrent, not to mention shrieking at her mom in the car. I would have aimed for the garbage cans on purpose. Despicable human being.

If I had ever dared to give my mother orders in the tone of voice that Whitney employs, she would have let me know in no uncertain terms that she was a fully functioning adult, capable of making her own decisions, and not interested in taking crap from the person she'd birthed. I am starting to truly loathe Whitney, but her parents are not exactly prize packages themselves. How they can look at themselves in the mirror, or their friends and family in the eye after getting involved in this shit show is beyond me.

I was kind of relieved when the Hawaiian portion of the storyline ended without having to watch Whitney lumber through a hula class. I should have known she was capable of cultural misappropriation even without the benefit of an actual class.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

I'm in Virginia, and people say "yes, ma'am" to me all the time. It makes me feel old.

I'm a native of the south, and "yes ma'am" is meant to be an insult to anyone over 40. Which I am. Last time I rented a car while home, I hollered at the desk lady to STOP YES MA'AM-ING ME! Gah.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Maricopa said:

I'm a native of the south, and "yes ma'am" is meant to be an insult to anyone over 40. Which I am. Last time I rented a car while home, I hollered at the desk lady to STOP YES MA'AM-ING ME! Gah.

It must depend on where in the south, because where I live it's a sign of respect, no matter how old someone is. Maybe it's more a small town thing.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

She doesn’t just butt her nose in. She fans the flames and delights in the conflicts. She could have easily just told Heather that Buddy can’t be in a relationship with anyone right now because it’s a trigger for his addiction. Or she could have encouraged her to move on since Buddy has made it clear he is done with Heather. 

In the previews it shows Quitney telling Buddy she doesn't think it's over between him and Heather or she still feels they will get back together or something like that. She really is a shit stirring bitch. She needs to leave it alone and stop talking out of both sides of her mouth where Buddy and Heather are concerned. 

• Love 10
(edited)

I think that Whit could date if she really wanted to.  I've never seen obesity cause any person to be alone, if they didn't want to be. Many obese people are in relationships, married, have children, etc.  This includes plenty of people who are much larger than Whitney. 

I do hope that Heather can move on.  She should talk to some family members of people who struggle with sobriety.  It can be a DAILY struggle, often with relapses and even a roller coaster ride.  She should really re- consider putting her kids into that kind of dynamic.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3

It would be so irresponsible for Whitney to get pregnant, I couldn't care less if it killed her.  There is no possible way she would give birth to a healthy baby, not in the condition she's in and the way she doesn't take care of herself. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think that Whit could date if she really wanted to.  I've never seen obesity cause any person to be alone, if they didn't want to be. Many obese people are in relationships, married, have children, etc.  This includes plenty of people who are much larger than Whitney. 

I do hope that Heather can move on.  She should talk to some family members of people who struggle with sobriety.  It can be a DAILY struggle, often with relapses and even a roller coaster ride.  She should really re- consider putting her kids into that kind of dynamic.  

Absolutely! Everyone deserves to be loved (well, almost everyone). But Whitney isn’t that much into fat men, except for Roy, although I still don’t know what the hell that was. She’s worried about the logistics of the situation. I still remember how she quickly made sure to refer to Lenny as thin when someone asked if her boyfriend was fat as well. Lenny was many things, thin he was not. 

I think Whitney could be happy with an overweight man, but i have the impression her weight limit is about Buddy’s size. Or someone of regular size like Avi with an obvious fetish for fat women. Dating is hard, including for our “dear” Whitney. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Maricopa said:

I'm a native of the south, and "yes ma'am" is meant to be an insult to anyone over 40.

Hmm, I've got to disagree. My kids were all taught to address teachers that way (we transplanted here from the Northeast) and most of my Veteran patients address me that way, definitely not in an insulting way at all.

• Love 6