Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Liz's Story- LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

She needs to take responsibility for herself, she can't keep depending on her poor mother and aunt for her healthy eating

She needs to get out of the damn bed so she can feed herself.

• Love 5
Just now, Maggienolia said:

What's the little pillow she's got behind her neck? The little pink one that looks like a triangular dog-bone? That's kinda cute. 

I like her body pillow but then I’m a sucker for a body pillow.  Mine easily gets more action than Mr. Judgey...tmi?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Shnoopy said:

And then some. I hope they wear back braces. Not being facetious at all. Seriously. They could throw a hip out.

Seriously my neighbor is a mortician or an underaker---- well he works in a funeral parlor. He screwed up his back so bad that he was unable to stand and out of work a long time while healing. He would go around saying "I hurt my back- I was picking up a 300 pound body".....he would say it so deadpan..........get it DEADpan?

• Love 8

Liz is never going to stand or walk.

And how is Dr Now diagnosing some knee issue while examining her from the doorway?!

2 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

Seriously my neighbor is a mortician or an underaker---- well he works in a funeral parlor. He screwed up his back so bad that he was unable to stand and out of work a long time while healing. He would go around saying "I hurt my back- I was picking up a 300 pound body".....he would say it so deadpan..........get it DEADpan?

Me staring at this statement for a full 2-3 seconds, blinking, and then it clicked.  I say again “booooo”

but i totally laughed.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, PeaceLily2 said:

Really Dr Now?  A year later and she can't fucking stand.  

Is the approval for skin removal surgery some kind of carrot to get her to “walk”?

Edited by dreadfulLeigh
Adding quotations because she ain’t gonna be actually walking
  • Love 4

So she lost somewhere in the neighbourhood of 50 pounds post-op and so she's already ready for skin-removal???? What skin is there to remove? Most of the other patients have to lose a lot more than that before the topic even comes up? Or am I more out of it than I thought? Oh boy... knee issue throwing things off. Shocker. 

• Love 4